Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148515 times)
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

virtacoinworld could look better in my opinion, for example https://safex.io/, great design makes people want to buy. Great job btw.

The meaning of creating such a platform is to provide services to people. Don't minimize the importance of what it offers. Design is important, I know, but not so much important. I can create a superb website, having a very attractive design, but offering no services. What do you prefer?

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:16:47 PM by webtran

DO NOT forget to vote for XVP in https://www.livecoin.net/

I will give 4000 XVP for voting. For every 10 votes I will send 1 xvp. Just you have to make screenshot at your vot and post here with your XVP address
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

I will give 4000 XVP for voting. For every 10 votes I will send 1 xvp. Just you have to make screenshot at your vot and post here with your XVP address

here you are, my vote #5968  Smiley

VFLwZpVEjLc73k77cGqzCHnb46Wu7JPvzg
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

here you are, my vote #5968  Smiley

Good work we are  all working as team okay .cheers
gcoffie7

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

virtacoinworld could look better in my opinion, for example https://safex.io/, great design makes people want to buy. Great job btw.

XVP is the peoples coins we dont want to create a clone of others crypto currency okay ,xvp has it own services .
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

here you are, my vote #5968  Smiley

Good work we are  all working as team okay .cheers
did you cast all this vote alone? #5968 votes, please you where asked to cast 10votes for 1free XVP and I believe you should stick to that but if you can give more than 10votes, you are welcome. Don't come in here and give us a screenshot of other people's vote.

@webtran if you want to give out bounty to voters, I suggest you open a bounty thread.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:42:41 AM

did you cast all this vote alone? #5968 votes, please you where asked to cast 10votes for 1free XVP and I believe you should stick to that but if you can give more than 10votes, you are welcome. Don't come in here and give us a screenshot of other people's vote.
all the answers were on the screenshot  Wink
too busy to learn a little bit about the exchange?

so it would take 10 months to get the reward  Grin as paid vote costs 0.0001 BTC
silverhazepd

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

New video released on our VirtacoinPlus youtube channel: VirtaCoinWorld Platform

https://i.imgur.com/p0am8ou.jpg

Enjoy!... Smiley and share! Cheesy

Great video.

Virtacoinworld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtaCoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within www.virtacoinworld.com

Virtacoinworld makes it easy for individuals and corporate entities to set up businesses and offer services to a growing global community of consumers. We offer fast, easy and secure transactions across a range of payment options integrated in our various marketplaces.
At virtacoinworld.com, individuals can enjoy the following services:

• Shop for physical and digital products
• Hire freelance services
• Book flight tickets
• Book hotel reservations
• Trade Crypto Currencies (XVP/BTC/LTC/Dash/Doge) etc.
• Exchange Crypto Currency to Fiat (National Currencies)
• Pay for goods and services using 23 supported global currencies and of cause using VirtacoinPlus (XVP) as a Universal payment system.

Virtacoinworld currently supports 23 fiat currencies to enable individuals or Companies list their product(s) and Service(s) for sale in any currencies of their choice and all payments run on full escrow system excluding Digital Market place.

good news!
is there a timeline when flight / hotel bookings are available?
9jaflick

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:09:15 AM

New video released on our VirtacoinPlus youtube channel: VirtaCoinWorld Platform

Enjoy!... Smiley and share! Cheesy

Great video.

Virtacoinworld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtaCoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within www.virtacoinworld.com

Virtacoinworld makes it easy for individuals and corporate entities to set up businesses and offer services to a growing global community of consumers. We offer fast, easy and secure transactions across a range of payment options integrated in our various marketplaces.
At virtacoinworld.com, individuals can enjoy the following services:

• Shop for physical and digital products
• Hire freelance services
• Book flight tickets
• Book hotel reservations
• Trade Crypto Currencies (XVP/BTC/LTC/Dash/Doge) etc.
• Exchange Crypto Currency to Fiat (National Currencies)
• Pay for goods and services using 23 supported global currencies and of cause using VirtacoinPlus (XVP) as a Universal payment system.

Virtacoinworld currently supports 23 fiat currencies to enable individuals or Companies list their product(s) and Service(s) for sale in any currencies of their choice and all payments run on full escrow system excluding Digital Market place.

good news!
is there a timeline when flight / hotel bookings are available?
Thanks for the question, we expect more question pumping in all angles, the hotel and airline booking are still in progress/development stage, when these parts are fully set and tested okay, you will receive a notification from the team. For now can be using every other parts/features that's on virtacoinworld as they are working perfectly okay.
Thanks
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

@webtran if you want to give out bounty to voters, I suggest you open a bounty thread.

A vote bounty? Not a bad idea, I will support such an initiative. What do you think, @Soulgate?

EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

EARNINGS/BENEFITS IN VIRTACOINWORLD PROMOTION                   

VIRTACOINWORLD PROMOTIONAL AGENTS OPPORTUNITY
This is the promotional work force of Virtacoinworld. Their primary responsibility is to expand the user base of Marketplace which includes the E-commerce, Services Marketplace and the Digital Stores to maintain a targeted number of the first 2500 vendors. 
AGENTS REWARDS/BENEFITS
Every promotional agent/ promoter is rewarded according to his/her area of registration and performance, the management of Virtacoinworld requires effectiveness and efficiency in promotion and advertisement to actualize this great community’s goal. Every promotional agent/ promoter will be rewarded thus:
(1) Any registration on E-commerce Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifty VirtacoinPlus(50XVP)
(2) Any registration on Service Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifteen VirtacoinPlus (15XVP)
(3) Any registration on Digital Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifteen VirtacoinPlus (15XVP) 
RESOURCE ALLOCATION: To actualize the success of the promotion /advertisement, about fifty five thousand virtacoinplus(55,000XVP) is  allocated for this project which is distributed thus:
 (1) E-commerce Marketplace (Store Owners), twenty five thousand VirtacoinPlus (25,000XVP) targeted user base five hundred (500)
(2) Service Marketplace (Service Providers) fifteen thousand VirtacoinPlus (15,000XVP) targeted user base one thousand (1000)
(3) Digital Marketplace (Digital Store Owners) fifteen thousand VirtacoinPlus (15,000XVP) targeted user base one thousand (1000).
THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES: the promotion agents are the field workers in terms of advertisement/promotion, they play the following roles:
(1) Registration of people in any component of the Marketplace
(2) Educating the registered members on how to operate the market place (Ecommerce, Services and Digital Store) and Virtacoinworld website in general
(3) Always acting as a success coach to the registered members (you must always monitor their activities/performances).
The agents /promoters are expected to give update through their agent’s portals or direct emails to the team, on this email address:  report@virtacoinworld.com
The information required from the agents/ promoters:
(1)Date of registration of the shop owners
(2)Country of origin
(3) The Store information
(4)The number of the products uploaded by the agent during the training days.
Please note: You do not need to compel any client to accept XVP payment but kindly explain to them the great benefits and the chances of global Market base when he/she eventually accepts XVP as mode of payment.
Let them understand that it is only the people with a particular currency as the one they set their products on, would be able to buy from them, but by accepting XVP payment in their shops it means their products can be bought from anywhere in the world irrespective of whatsoever currency that product is set upon .
The payments to the agents/promoters would be ready in ten days after due clarification by the appropriate department in Virtacoinworld team, that the client is actually doing well and happy with your training.
COUNTRY’S INVOLVEMENT: .It will be good if every country of the world is represented in the market places (E-commerce, Services and Digital Stores) to enable us actualize the vision of virtacoinworld, to make VirtacoinPlus great and globally acceptable crypto currency. Remember that this promo will only last for some time to actualize the virtacoinworld project).
Note: These promotional contracts will be reviewed every month subject to the coin value (XVP), but will run on the current value for two consecutive months from 7th August, 2017 which was the date the site was launched. It simply means that after the first two months, the new payment system would be announced at the beginning of every month, to enable all the agents/promoters have a clear picture of what to expect for that month.
Any form of media advert, both social and conventional, from all parts of the world is also welcomed. More services/portals and upgrades will continually be developed and updated on the site to enable you expand your field of earnings.

VIRTACOINWORLD TEAM

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

EARNINGS/BENEFITS IN VIRTACOINWORLD PROMOTION                   

VIRTACOINWORLD PROMOTIONAL AGENTS OPPORTUNITY
This is the promotional work force of Virtacoinworld. Their primary responsibility is to expand the user base of Marketplace which includes the E-commerce, Services Marketplace and the Digital Stores to maintain a targeted number of the first 2500 vendors. 
AGENTS REWARDS/BENEFITS
Every promotional agent/ promoter is rewarded according to his/her area of registration and performance, the management of Virtacoinworld requires effectiveness and efficiency in promotion and advertisement to actualize this great community’s goal. Every promotional agent/ promoter will be rewarded thus:
(1) Any registration on E-commerce Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifty VirtacoinPlus(50XVP)
(2) Any registration on Service Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifteen VirtacoinPlus (15XVP)
(3) Any registration on Digital Marketplace, the agent will be rewarded with fifteen VirtacoinPlus (15XVP) 
RESOURCE ALLOCATION: To actualize the success of the promotion /advertisement, about fifty five thousand virtacoinplus(55,000XVP) is  allocated for this project which is distributed thus:
 (1) E-commerce Marketplace (Store Owners), twenty five thousand VirtacoinPlus (25,000XVP) targeted user base five hundred (500)
(2) Service Marketplace (Service Providers) fifteen thousand VirtacoinPlus (15,000XVP) targeted user base one thousand (1000)
(3) Digital Marketplace (Digital Store Owners) fifteen thousand VirtacoinPlus (15,000XVP) targeted user base one thousand (1000).
THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES: the promotion agents are the field workers in terms of advertisement/promotion, they play the following roles:
(1) Registration of people in any component of the Marketplace
(2) Educating the registered members on how to operate the market place (Ecommerce, Services and Digital Store) and Virtacoinworld website in general
(3) Always acting as a success coach to the registered members (you must always monitor their activities/performances).
The agents /promoters are expected to give update through their agent’s portals or direct emails to the team, on this email address:  report@virtacoinworld.com
The information required from the agents/ promoters:
(1)Date of registration of the shop owners
(2)Country of origin
(3) The Store information
(4)The number of the products uploaded by the agent during the training days.
Please note: You do not need to compel any client to accept XVP payment but kindly explain to them the great benefits and the chances of global Market base when he/she eventually accepts XVP as mode of payment.
Let them understand that it is only the people with a particular currency as the one they set their products on, would be able to buy from them, but by accepting XVP payment in their shops it means their products can be bought from anywhere in the world irrespective of whatsoever currency that product is set upon .
The payments to the agents/promoters would be ready in ten days after due clarification by the appropriate department in Virtacoinworld team, that the client is actually doing well and happy with your training.
COUNTRY’S INVOLVEMENT: .It will be good if every country of the world is represented in the market places (E-commerce, Services and Digital Stores) to enable us actualize the vision of virtacoinworld, to make VirtacoinPlus great and globally acceptable crypto currency. Remember that this promo will only last for some time to actualize the virtacoinworld project).
Note: These promotional contracts will be reviewed every month subject to the coin value (XVP), but will run on the current value for two consecutive months from 7th August, 2017 which was the date the site was launched. It simply means that after the first two months, the new payment system would be announced at the beginning of every month, to enable all the agents/promoters have a clear picture of what to expect for that month.
Any form of media advert, both social and conventional, from all parts of the world is also welcomed. More services/portals and upgrades will continually be developed and updated on the site to enable you expand your field of earnings.

VIRTACOINWORLD TEAM

This sound good news wow.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

What is ryver ? Why should I register to it ? Has anyone registered what is there ? The site is nice for beracoon it has all the links and info needed but what else has it to offer ?
tonysmith

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

how do i exchange my virtacoin to virtacoinplus ive still got almost 1 million coins this represents a very big investment for me.
gcoffie7

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

how do i exchange my virtacoin to virtacoinplus ive still got almost 1 million coins this represents a very big investment for me.

Sorry swap was over long time you can still buy some xvp now  is not late okay.
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

What is ryver ? Why should I register to it ? Has anyone registered what is there ? The site is nice for beracoon it has all the links and info needed but what else has it to offer ?

VirtacoinPlus Ryver was created On March 31, 2017 (After VirtacoinPlus launching). It's modern place for communication (forums and live chatting). FREE place where you can also upload files, like desktop wallets, miners for download.

It's communication place like telegram or slack, where you can create different topics like "Problems with desktop wallet", "Investment in XVP'', ''Online wallet'', ''Local Agents'', ''VirtacoinPlus Promotion" and etc.

It's only few persons joined for now because main communication is on Facebook for now.

Ryver it's more comfortable communication place. This place can merge all forums and groups. Invitation by mail.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

A vote bounty? Not a bad idea, I will support such an initiative. What do you think, @Soulgate?

Maybe better it can work with 1 XVP for 1 vote. To include voters who are ready to vote for free only.

I agree with @9jaflick, that a bounty thread must to be created and posted across all forums, blogs, websites.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Youngmellydally

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:02:00 PM

David Melvis Amah‏ @Youngmellydally  44m44 minutes ago
More
 VirtaCoinPlus - How to become a millionaire
Virtacoinworld platform: https://virtacoinworld.com/  Online wallet:  https://bitcointalk.org
Onyf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

Pool  VirtacoinPLUS

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
9jaflick

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:38:19 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 12:58:03 AM by 9jaflick

VISIT http://radioxvp.com
Radio XVP is the online radio station of the new VirtacoinPlus community.The idea behind it is to provide a promotional and advertising platform for the new VirtacoinPlus cryptocurrency coupled with the means of promoting lesser known ,new and up-and-coming music and artistes from around the world.
To this end you will find  an upload form to enable anyone to enter their music files and/or any other news/advertising files etc.
We will look at the possibility of sponsoring such music,musicians etc.
Currently we only have 24hr non-stop music but over time we will be adding shorter ,scheduled programmes to include live shows,interviews etc.
If you have any podcasts,interviews,radio ads etc. please upload and share them.
More content will be added as and when available.
Please take a good look and enjoy the site and station.

so many projects are on the goal. while the community is working hard on projects to take virtacoinplus higher, we advice every xvp holder to hold on to their coin and also help in the promotion of XVP and https://virtacoinworld.com in general.

thanks and best regards.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: