Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148496 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

The one who added virtacoinplus to voting list on Mercatox, please contact them and add the missing informations

I'm not the one that add XVP up for listing at marcrtox, but I can clearly remember there was a time I sent them a request regarding this same issue, I sent a email to them telling them to  change those informations that were not accurate by providing them with the accurate ones, I was hoping they will work on it, but they didn't and I did not received any reply from them. Or maybe it because I wasn't the that add the coin up for listing/vote.
Thanks for this observation/reseach bro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

Has anybody sent a request to Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest) ?

Thanks for  the form balvio i will start filling it now.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:07:20 AM

Where are the developers of XVP? Where are ABLEDIGITAL , John , Cadwil ?
Where are those people from what happens to XVP ?
I think they are the biggest holders of XVP.
Are they responsible for that?
Will we face the same as happened to VTA?
Show yourselves please and answer me
thanks

Please who told you that ? YOU must be funny each of us are holders of xvp okay >
ibm1000

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

Where are the developers of XVP? Where are ABLEDIGITAL , John , Cadwil ?
Where are those people from what happens to XVP ?
I think they are the biggest holders of XVP.
Are they responsible for that?
Will we face the same as happened to VTA?
Show yourselves please and answer me
thanks

Please who told you that ? YOU must be funny each of us are holders of xvp okay >

yes, i agree we are all holders of xvp, but there are big holders who can affect xvp.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

I'm a regular visitor to this topic and I definitelly noticed that the most commentators inhere feel the acute need of a bigger exchange for XVP to be listed on. Well, I'll grab the bull's horn and organize things so that each one of you gets the tools to get involved and so, your demand can be fulfilled. XVP is a community driven coin, so the community has to be larger to face the harships. Things will not going to happen overnight. We need to organize ourselves, set the path to be followed, and the rules that will govern our future steps, as well as the logistics we need using as short resources as possible (because we don't hav'em, do we?)

Unity is the key to great success. The easiest thing to do is to be listed on bigger exchanges, the hardest thing is to organize ourselves and face the important decisions. It only takes a spark to blow up the coin. Let's cause the spark! After that, the coin will drive alone on the autopilot. Do you really want it? Well, you're going to have it! Just show us how badly you want it!

I recently returned from vacation and my batteries are loaded. I cannot wait to see how many of you will follow me! I'm a GLADIATOR and this is a promise: I'm not going to die until I put some weight in this coin. How about you?

Do you still choose to cry like a pussy? No problem, be my guest!... but do it in your own bathroom and when you came out of it and visit this topic, be prepared to act like a strong man who doesn’t scare the first rain. Take the first step to reach your target and visit this topic every day! And when I say: @your_username, are you here? You will answer: Yes, I am! Otherwise, everything is just a word in the wind... and we can all go to sleep (exactly what we've done so far)

One more thing: you don't have a facebook account yet? Go and get it fast and join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/VirtaCoinPromoting/. If you care so much about your privacy, use an acronym. Let's meet in there too. And let's do it in my own way. I want to see faces (it's just a metaphor!), I want to see you switching 2 or 3 words with me. And after that, I will be able to tell you how quickly we will reach our common goal. See ya!

webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I'm a regular visitor to this topic and I definitelly noticed that the most commentators inhere feel the acute need of a bigger exchange for XVP to be listed on. Well, I'll grab the bull's horn and organize things so that each one of you gets the tools to get involved and so, your demand can be fulfilled. XVP is a community driven coin, so the community has to be larger to face the harships. Things will not going to happen overnight. We need to organize ourselves, set the path to be followed, and the rules that will govern our future steps, as well as the logistics we need using as short resources as possible (because we don't hav'em, do we?)

Unity is the key to great success. The easiest thing to do is to be listed on bigger exchanges, the hardest thing is to organize ourselves and face the important decisions. It only takes a spark to blow up the coin. Let's cause the spark! After that, the coin will drive alone on the autopilot. Do you really want it? Well, you're going to have it! Just show us how badly you want it!

I recently returned from vacation and my batteries are loaded. I cannot wait to see how many of you will follow me! I'm a GLADIATOR and this is a promise: I'm not going to die until I put some weight in this coin. How about you?

Do you still choose to cry like a pussy? No problem, be my guest!... but do it in your own bathroom and when you came out of it and visit this topic, be prepared to act like a strong man who doesn’t scare the first rain. Take the first step to reach your target and visit this topic every day! And when I say: @your_username, are you here? You will answer: Yes, I am! Otherwise, everything is just a word in the wind... and we can all go to sleep (exactly what we've done so far)

One more thing: you don't have a facebook account yet? Go and get it fast and join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/VirtaCoinPromoting/. If you care so much about your privacy, use an acronym. Let's meet in there too. And let's do it in my own way. I want to see faces (it's just a metaphor!), I want to see you switching 2 or 3 words with me. And after that, I will be able to tell you how quickly we will reach our common goal. See ya!

balvio i like your enthusiasm!!
i'm here and i support you.
Our community needs of more people like balvio. If the first 100 wallet holders of xvp was like balvio this coin will be at top 10 in crypto world!!!
webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

I wanna from our community to collect 1200 000 DOT to add XVP at Cryptopia! if the first 100 holders of XVP bring 12 000 DOT we will hit the point. The price for each DOT now is 180 sat   this is 92$ for every one of first 100! or if the 500 XVP holders give 2400 DOT or 18$  we will see XVP at exchange on Cryptopia. 18$ is nothing for the future of XVP.
9jaflick

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:16:39 PM

Thanks for those words Balvio, the community indeed needs to be organised and if this is the best way to achieve that I concur! I will always give my best contributions whenever it comes to the development of XVP, if we (XVP holders) wants to see XVP on top 50 on coinmarketcap, all holders needs to wake-up from their hibernation mode and face the challenge of getting XVP to where they what it to be.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:18 PM

I wanna from our community to collect 1200 000 DOT to add XVP at Cryptopia! if the first 100 holders of XVP bring 12 000 DOT we will hit the point. The price for each DOT now is 180 sat   this is 92$ for every one of first 100! or if the 500 XVP holders give 2400 DOT or 18$  we will see XVP at exchange on Cryptopia. 18$ is nothing for the future of XVP.

Let's take it step by step. First of all... organizing. Just follow me and I promise we will be on Cryptopia. You have my word on this! But I need everyone's support. Read my post again and be prepared...

Thanks for those words Balvio, the community indeed needs to be organised and if this is the best way to achieve that I concur! I will always give my best contributions whenever it comes to the development of XVP, if we (XVP holders) wants to see XVP on top 50 on coinmarketcap, all holders needs to wake-up from their hibernation mode and face the challenge of getting XVP to where they what it to be.

Okey then, let's get to work! We need meetings, as many as possible. Be there when I'll call you

alexesri

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4teAr9v.jpg

Balvio, I'm in, my friend, count on me.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Balvio, I'm in, my friend, count on me.

I know it, my friend. Actually, there are a few people, I could say about 20 to 30, which I'm sure they will support me. I can bet on this. What I want to see is the support of those in the shadow, I want to see new faces, I want to see the support of those who have bought xvp in the past and they care about what will happen to their investment. Standing in the shade ... hmm, that will not going to help your investment. Never!

9jaflick

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

Okey then, let's get to work! We need meetings, as many as possible. Be there when I'll call you
am always here, if you can't get to me Abledigital or cadwil knows where to get me!
chinaemelum

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

yea very good idea Balvio we strongly support you for your great contribution toward XVP upliftment 
cordial

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:13:21 AM

Balvio nice idea from you...... we the holders of xvp are actually working hard to promote the good thing we have..... able digital and many more others are really pushing harder...... we will soon get there....

i cordial have your support... cos am i want to see what i have being appreciated...

together we can.........

uj_forlife

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Balvio thanks for those wonderful words, the community will be glad and of cause support you in any way to make XVP move to the next level.  The community indeed needs to be organized and if this is one of the best ways to achieve that, we will follow suit. And i will like to equally use this opportunity to oblige all of us to put in our contributions/supports in anyway we can whenever it comes to the development of XVP. It will be a little hard on us now but i bet us all we will enjoy this in the nearest future.

.....Long Live the XVP Global Community Wordwide...............
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

I wanna from our community to collect 1200 000 DOT to add XVP at Cryptopia! if the first 100 holders of XVP bring 12 000 DOT we will hit the point. The price for each DOT now is 180 sat   this is 92$ for every one of first 100! or if the 500 XVP holders give 2400 DOT or 18$  we will see XVP at exchange on Cryptopia. 18$ is nothing for the future of XVP.

Let's take it step by step. First of all... organizing. Just follow me and I promise we will be on Cryptopia. You have my word on this! But I need everyone's support. Read my post again and be prepared...

Balvio i am in, i will invest when we need my investment

able digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
chinaemelum

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

what is the procedure to donate XVP Coin
Sammydon

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

i will like to see XVP being listed on bigger exchanges because it will help our coin to hit the sky. please i will like to know the procedure to donate XVP.
Thanks.
uzzyefizzy

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4teAr9v.jpg

nice one,so how do we go about it?
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 05:09:37 PM by balvio

Balvio i am in, i will invest when we need my investment
able digital

what is the procedure to donate XVP Coin

i will like to see XVP being listed on bigger exchanges because it will help our coin to hit the sky. please i will like to know the procedure to donate XVP.
Thanks.

nice one,so how do we go about it?

Everybody, stay close! I love when people get together.  Smiley

First of all, I need to see much, much MORE support as an intention level. I need to see this topic animated by smiling and enthusiastic faces. Don't look at the XVP price at this point, it has no relevance. The price will increase when solid bases are placed at the root of the coin.

To be clear from the beginning, I will not act in any way, I will not play with your dreams nor with your money. It's a responsibility I don't want to assume. What I want to do is organize the community a little bit. Then we will all consult and decide what we have to do for future. I want to stop chaotic actions.

Yes, my intention is to form a Leadership Point where every decision can be born after a broad consultation. There will be many ideas coming from the community, but only the best will be analyzed and put into practice by having solid bases and solid arguments.

... and yes, we will raise funds to set our goals. There will be no XVP Donations Fund, but an XVP Investment Fund. Anyway, it's a long way to go. Many members of this community trust me and on their behalf I want to make sure that those who take the decisions are honest people.

So let's take it step by step. First, I want to assure that we have a broad support from all of us. Whoever has something against me, just say it, I don't mind. I wish that those who have invested by buying large amounts of XVP to take a step forward and participate in decision-making. I know it's almost impossible, but I want them all! Cheesy  If you need privacy, click on my username, there you will find my profile, and there is my email. Email me. I promise I will listen to all your wishes. (and whispers Wink )

So stay tuned! All I need at this point is to see this topic as animated as never was before.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: