Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417965 times)
kopija

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

I will try to catch up this month: 

Thanks for the community edition: papampi , kk003, damNmad, leenoox and meligo  Smiley

Rebuilding the community edition using the vBASIC image as a starting point might be a good idea. 

Let me know. 

vBASIC is linked on the OP.

Ello Guvna.
Still residing on this earthly domain?
Guess I was too hasty to pronounce you dead Smiley

we are nothing but a smart contracts on a cosmic blockchain
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Thank you damNmad that did the trick.  Cheesy

It is that simple that i feel kind of embarassed. Should have found it myself. But i do have a question following this.

All my rigs are running again with var diff (cpu and gpu´s) under nvOC 2.0 after eliminating the worker address from 0main and 3main but these rigs did work under nvOC 19 1.4 so you guys put that code into the two files for the community release. But right after updating from 1.4 to 2.0  i tried several etn mining pools and got the same result everytime. So for mining etn should the worker address stay in 0main and 3main?

In other words am i the only one experiencing this mistake while mining etn or is it a mistake that the worker address is added in 0main and 3main for etn mining?

Your user name resembles fullzero (it should be halfzero instead of hallzero Cheesy ).

Yeah, these are very minor things, but they are easy for me because of my experience.

Coming to your question, its hard to create a single template covering/satisfying/working all the pools and coins, but we tried to cover most of the scenarios (not sure its 100% legit but at least I can find the bug quickly by comparing).

So, in 1.4 version all the all the mining code used to be in 3main, but from 2.0 version it has been split between 0miner and 3main.

0miner covers all the coins, where as 3main covers overclocking (not 100% sure), CPU mining, all the coin/algo switching code.

Its not just you, it was like that in the release, has been fixed in the upcoming release.

Yes i am sorry for the username, hope nobody is offended. I joined the forum as a newbie to cryptos before i found out about nvOC so i didn´t know. But then again it should not be halfzero but instead zerozero so that we would have fullzero as the legendary knowledgeable creator and me as the total newbie.

As for the question, so i thought i did ask just for understanding. For etn mining we could add the workername by using a "+" instead of the "."

That works using the cryptonight pools on etn but i do not know whether that works with other coins out there, my rigs are too small, so i am just mining two coins

Hahaha don't be sorry bruv, I don't think any one will get offended by your name, i was just expressing it in a funny way Smiley

Yep, you only asked for explanation, but I have answered in general perspective.

For etn mining we could add the workername by using a "+" instead of the "."

Can you please give an example, illustrating the above statement, sorry i didn't quite get that to be honest.

So, this as well just a general explanation (not just for you but for any new miners to understand) of how actually 1bash, 0miner or 3main works.

We add all the coin details and they are stored/attached to variables.

We call those variables in 3main or 0miner and shape them up according to how pool expects.

We follow the same procedure for every single coin.

Feel free to ask any further questions you have.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
camilojunior1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Does anybody know why auto switching are not working well when using remote bash?
I mean is not showing the correct current mining coin and the correct selected auto switch coins...
LuKePicci

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Ah ok. Yea I was trying to dual boot with it on my windows SSD. Guess I'll have to buy another SSD

I use it in dual-boot with windows with no kind of issue, you have to burn the old non-shrinked image so that it will not auto-expand. If you have not installed windows yet, burn nvOC first, then install windows on the second partition, then restore grub in the mbr of the drive and from nvOC let grub detect the windows install as a second boot option. As an alternative you can sue windows boot manager do manage dual-booting, i.e. leaving windows boot loader in the mbr and adding nvOC as BCD record.

If you already have windows installed, just dd the main partition only from the image (you need to mount the raw disk as loopback device and dd the right /dev/loopbackX to unallocated ssd space), then create missing boot records in your favorite bootloader.

Another viable option would be to just installa a standard dual boot from ubuntu live media, install all needed packages and clone the nvOC git repo in your ~ directory.

It all depends on your noob level :-) (but please, avoid buying a second ssd for that, in the worst case you can enable raid in your motherboard controller such that you see two separate full drives)
hallzero

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

Can you please give an example, illustrating the above statement, sorry i didn't quite get that to be honest.

So, this as well just a general explanation (not just for you but for any new miners to understand) of how actually 1bash, 0miner or 3main works.

We call those variables in 3main or 0miner and shape them up according to how pool expects.

[/quote]

Well the etn pools use the following syntax:

Code:
-o pool -u etnaddress.xxxxx -p
where xxxxx represents the fixed diff

Code:
-o pool -u etnaddress+yyyyy
where yyyyy represents the workername and

Code:
-o pool -u etnaddress.xxxxx+yyyyy
where both are implemented the fixed diff represented by xxxxx and the workername represented by yyyyy so that is what i meant by using a +.

To add the workername to an address but not setting the miner to a fixed diff one could use the "+" sign between the etn address and the workername. I tried to implement this into my 0main but failed because of my limited linux knowledge. I think that the + sign has a meaning when used with variables in a bash script but i could not get it to work.

ADDR=$((ETN_ADDRESS+$ETN_WORKER)) gave me a value too great for base error (error token = the expression of my workername)

Then again it is not that important i just liked to use the telegram script in nvOC and to differentiate between future machines i gave them significant names. By now we know that my name starting with the 19 used with the stock 0main in the community release led to my problem with the fixed diff so i do not know how to implement this correctly into the 0main script but again i think there is more important stuff for you guys than this.
leenoox

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:27:42 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:38:55 PM by leenoox

Ah ok. Yea I was trying to dual boot with it on my windows SSD. Guess I'll have to buy another SSD

I use it in dual-boot with windows with no kind of issue, you have to burn the old non-shrinked image so that it will not auto-expand. If you have not installed windows yet, burn nvOC first, then install windows on the second partition, then restore grub in the mbr of the drive and from nvOC let grub detect the windows install as a second boot option. As an alternative you can sue windows boot manager do manage dual-booting, i.e. leaving windows boot loader in the mbr and adding nvOC as BCD record.

If you already have windows installed, just dd the main partition only from the image (you need to mount the raw disk as loopback device and dd the right /dev/loopbackX to unallocated ssd space), then create missing boot records in your favorite bootloader.

Another viable option would be to just installa a standard dual boot from ubuntu live media, install all needed packages and clone the nvOC git repo in your ~ directory.

It all depends on your noob level :-) (but please, avoid buying a second ssd for that, in the worst case you can enable raid in your motherboard controller such that you see two separate full drives)

It can be done, however it takes a lot of steps and advanced user to do it. This is beyond the simplicity of nvoc's plug-n-play structure and general support from the community. We can't support custom solutions.

If it's just to evaluate nvoc the easiest way is to burn it on USB stick and try if it performs well for you. If it does, consider installing it on dedicated SSD. Otherwise, what's the point of dual booting on dedicated mining rig that will mine 24/7?

If you still want to dual boot (let's say you have some miner that works on windows only), the easiest solution is to install nvOC first, then create new partition and install Windows on it and update grub bootloader to list windows as well. Installing nvoc as secondary OS on SSD that already has Windows it's more complicated.

The other options listed, like cloning nvoc from git on freshly installed Ubuntu won't work properly as there are other manually tweaked settings to Ubuntu (e.g. cuda environment variable, autostart, auto-update settings...) and extra packages installed (cuda, nvidia drivers, compilers...) that are not included on git.

I am not aware of raid level that lets you split hdd to see it as two separate hard drives. Usually raid is used for mirroring and redundancy and not all motherboards have raid controller built in.

leenoox

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:
where both are implemented the fixed diff represented by xxxxx and the workername represented by yyyyy so that is what i meant by using a +.

To add the workername to an address but not setting the miner to a fixed diff one could use the "+" sign between the etn address and the workername. I tried to implement this into my 0main but failed because of my limited linux knowledge. I think that the + sign has a meaning when used with variables in a bash script but i could not get it to work.

ADDR=$((ETN_ADDRESS+$ETN_WORKER)) gave me a value too great for base error (error token = the expression of my workername)

Then again it is not that important i just liked to use the telegram script in nvOC and to differentiate between future machines i gave them significant names. By now we know that my name starting with the 19 used with the stock 0main in the community release led to my problem with the fixed diff so i do not know how to implement this correctly into the 0main script but again i think there is more important stuff for you guys than this.

You have to escape + sign with \
Try:
Code:
ADDR="$ETN_ADDRESS\+$ETN_WORKER"

hallzero

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:

Try:
Code:

Didn´t work because it puts the "\" into the address like this
Code:
etnadress\+workername
and that fails because the pool is not expecting to see the "\" in there. It only expects to see the "+" expression in between the etnaddress and the workername.
leenoox

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Try:
Code:

Didn´t work because it puts the "\" into the address like this
Code:
etnadress\+workername
and that fails because the pool is not expecting to see the "\" in there. It only expects to see the "+" expression in between the etnaddress and the workername.

Sorry, my bad. No need to escape + in this case. Any of these 4 examples should work:
Code:
ADDR=$ETN_ADDRESS+$ETN_WORKER
ADDR="$ETN_ADDRESS+$ETN_WORKER"
ADDR=$((ETN_ADDRESS))+$((ETN_WORKER))
eval ADDR="$ETN_ADDRESS+$ETN_WORKER"

mudball

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

Am a newbie to mining and setting up my first rig.  Have an extensive Windows background.  Have zero Linux background (except for the immersion course I'm in the middle of trying to get nvOC v2.0 set up and running Smiley).

I got nvOC up and running but my issue is, somewhere along the way, the LAN controller ceased being recognized.

My setup:
  • Attempting a 6-card build with all 1080ti's, largely following Vosk's "How to Build a 6x 1080 TI Mining Rig with ATX & Server PSU's" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MxNVySpbcw)
  • Motherboard = Gigabyte Z270P-D3
  • PSU (to power risers) = EVGA Supernova 650 P2
  • PSU (to power cards) = Bitmain APW3++
  • Harddrive = Lexar 32G USB 3.0 memory stick

I'm initially working to get one card set up and running.  It is plugged into a riser that is connected to the primary PCI slot on the mobo, both of which (riser and card) are powered by the EVGA PSU (once I get one card running I'll work up to all six cards and then power the risers solely with the EVGA and the cards with the Bitmain).  I have the most current BIOS for the mobo installed, 1bash is configured to mine SMART and I can boot & have the miner software functioning.  But my current issue is that the LAN controller is not visible to the OS.

I've had fits and starts thru this process, re-imaging the USB probably 4 or 5 times, for various things I hadn't done correctly (e.g., hadn't updated the BIOS before booting, had plugged my monitor into the mobo HDMI instead of the cards's HDMI and dealt with Xorg issues, etc.).  I know that at one point, the LAN controller was working (green light flashing on controller, which BTW, is a Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit))-- I'm just not sure when it quit working to be able to exactly determine what I might have changed that caused the issue.

Diagnostics & Steps I've Taken To Address
  • Re-imaged nvOC
  • Reset CMOS (including pulling mobo battery for about 30 minutes)
  • ifconfig -a only shows a "lo" entry, no WLAN
  • sudo lshw -c network flashes "PCI (sysfs)" real quickly and then flashes "USB" real quickly and then returns to the command prompt
  • And yes, I have tried plugging in an ethernet cable that was live and working in another computer sitting right next to my rig

I guess the issue could be a fried controller, but this is a brand new mobo.  The only other thing I did differently at one point was change the mouse I was using from a USB mouse to an older wireless mouse where the wireless receiver plugs into the light green mouse port on the back of the mobo instead of being a USB mouse.  But I've re-imaged, reset CMOS, etc. since then and even went without using a mouse on a couple of attempts to see if that had caused some issue.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any assistance and guidance the Community might have to offer.

Thank you!
Doftorul

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:03:44 AM by Doftorul

Am a newbie to mining and setting up my first rig.  Have an extensive Windows background.  Have zero Linux background (except for the immersion course I'm in the middle of trying to get nvOC v2.0 set up and running Smiley).

I got nvOC up and running but my issue is, somewhere along the way, the LAN controller ceased being recognized.

My setup:
  • Attempting a 6-card build with all 1080ti's, largely following Vosk's "How to Build a 6x 1080 TI Mining Rig with ATX & Server PSU's" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MxNVySpbcw)

I'm initially working to get one card set up and running.  It is plugged into a riser that is connected to the primary PCI slot on the mobo, both of which (riser and card) are powered by the EVGA PSU (once I get one card running I'll work up to all six cards and then power the risers solely with the EVGA and the cards with the Bitmain).  I have the most current BIOS for the mobo installed, 1bash is configured to mine SMART and I can boot & have the miner software functioning.  But my current issue is that the LAN controller is not visible to the OS.

I've had fits and starts thru this process, re-imaging the USB probably 4 or 5 times, for various things I hadn't done correctly (e.g., hadn't updated the BIOS before booting, had plugged my monitor into the mobo HDMI instead of the cards's HDMI and dealt with Xorg issues, etc.).  I know that at one point, the LAN controller was working (green light flashing on controller, which BTW, is a Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit))-- I'm just not sure when it quit working to be able to exactly determine what I might have changed that caused the issue.

• Re-imaged nvOC
  • sudo lshw -c network flashes "PCI (sysfs)" real quickly and then flashes "USB" real quickly and then returns to the command prompt
  • And yes, I have tried plugging in an ethernet cable that was live and working in another computer sitting right next to my rig

I guess the issue could be a fried controller, but this is a brand new mobo.  The only other thing I did differently at one point was change the mouse I was using from a USB mouse to an older wireless mouse where the wireless receiver plugs into the light green mouse port on the back of the mobo instead of being a USB mouse.  But I've re-imaged, reset CMOS, etc. since then and even went without using a mouse on a couple of attempts to see if that had caused some issue.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any assistance and guidance the Community might have to offer.

Thank you!

In order to be able to help you a bit, try to run the following command:

sudo lshw -C network

then

sudo lshw -C network | grep logical

and paste here the result of both commands.

For some even more debug options, the result of the following commands will give us a hint on the potential driver/modules issues:

sudo lspci -nnk | grep -iA2 eth

sudo cat /etc/network/interfaces

You can always try to re-initialize the network-manager using this command:

sudo dpkg-reconfigure network-manager

mudball

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

sudo lshw -C network

and paste here the result.

When I run that command, it flashes "PCI (sysfs)" real quickly & disappears and then flashes "USB" real quickly & disappears and then returns to the command prompt of m1@m1-sesktop:~$
Doftorul

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

sudo lshw -C network

and paste here the result.

When I run that command, it flashes "PCI (sysfs)" real quickly & disappears and then flashes "USB" real quickly & disappears and then returns to the command prompt of m1@m1-sesktop:~$

R u running the command using the guake terminal ?

Come over to discord and lets work it out over there.
mudball

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

R u running the command using the guake terminal ?

Come over to discord and lets work it out over there.
Yes, I'm using Guake! terminal.

And to your question about running lspci -nnk | grep -iA2 eth, that returns nothing; it just returns to a command prompt and sudo cat /etc/network/interfaces yields:

# interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

Will head to Discord
mudball

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:26 AM

Putting all my responses in RED and in one reply (working from nvOC in LOCAL mode so not able to copy-and-paste results, so I'm slow...)

sudo lshw -C network

sudo lshw -C network | grep logical
When I run that command same outcome as command above: it flashes "PCI (sysfs)" real quickly & disappears and then flashes "USB" real quickly & disappears and then returns to the command prompt of m1@m1-sesktop:~$

For some even more debug options, the result of the following commands will give us a hint on the potential driver/modules issues:

sudo lspci -nnk | grep -iA2 eth
This does nothing other than return to the command prompt.

sudo cat /etc/network/interfaces
Returns these three lines:
     # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
     auto lo
     iface lo inet loopback

You can always try to re-initialize the network-manager using this command:

sudo dpkg-reconfigure network-manager
I get the following message:  insserv: warning: script 'gpu' missing LSB tags and overrides

Then I used:  sudo service network-manager restart
That showed a graphical message that said I was now disconnected and off-line (which is interesting since I wasn't on-line to begin with

LuKePicci

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

It can be done, however it takes a lot of steps and advanced user to do it. This is beyond the simplicity of nvoc's plug-n-play structure and general support from the community. We can't support custom solutions.

If it's just to evaluate nvoc the easiest way is to burn it on USB stick and try if it performs well for you. If it does, consider installing it on dedicated SSD. Otherwise, what's the point of dual booting on dedicated mining rig that will mine 24/7?

If you still want to dual boot (let's say you have some miner that works on windows only), the easiest solution is to install nvOC first, then create new partition and install Windows on it and update grub bootloader to list windows as well. Installing nvoc as secondary OS on SSD that already has Windows it's more complicated.

The other options listed, like cloning nvoc from git on freshly installed Ubuntu won't work properly as there are other manually tweaked settings to Ubuntu (e.g. cuda environment variable, autostart, auto-update settings...) and extra packages installed (cuda, nvidia drivers, compilers...) that are not included on git.

I am not aware of raid level that lets you split hdd to see it as two separate hard drives. Usually raid is used for mirroring and redundancy and not all motherboards have raid controller built in.

You're right, as I said it depends on how much a noob he feels, but if he really need dual-booting I had pleasure in giving him some hints. As you said, I think the quickest way to do it is the first option, nvOC first then windows. About the RAID, I remember that all my old intel mobo's which have onboard RAID controllers available, all worked the same way and would allow you to create mirrored/striped RAID volumes across arbitrary disks portions shaping what Intel called a "Matrix", even if you choose to do a full raid0 or full raid1 across two disks you will see a virtual disk (a "vector" of the matrix) in boot menu and os instead of the two real one. Maybe it wouldn't allow to create "scalar" volumes, i.e. non-RAID volumes from a single disk.
fullzero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:23:22 AM by fullzero

I will try to catch up this month:  

Thanks for the community edition: papampi , kk003, damNmad, leenoox and meligo  Smiley

Rebuilding the community edition using the vBASIC image as a starting point might be a good idea.  

Let me know.  

vBASIC is linked on the OP.

Welcome back mate! Glad you are back.
Please give us some more info about this vBASIC version.

P.S. Please include Stubo as developer in the 19-2.0 Community Release as he developed and/or fixed quite a bit of the code and was member of the core developement team of 19-2.0. Thanks.

My bad I will change this.

vBASIC is very basic and designed for new users to get started quickly and easily. 

Many members had requested a simpler version of nvOC earlier and this should allow for new miners to get up and running first; then when they are comfortable try the community edition.

I made a GitHub for general nvOC items.  You can see the default 1bash for vBASIC here:

https://github.com/hartmanm/nvOC/blob/master/1bash

you should see it is about as basic as it gets.  I will make other 1bash files that can be used for other coins / pools and post them to the repo overtime or as requested.
leenoox

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

Am a newbie to mining and setting up my first rig.  Have an extensive Windows background.  Have zero Linux background (except for the immersion course I'm in the middle of trying to get nvOC v2.0 set up and running Smiley).

My setup:

I'm initially working to get one card set up and running.  It is plugged into a riser that is connected to the primary PCI slot on the mobo, both of which (riser and card) are powered by the EVGA PSU (once I get one card running I'll work up to all six cards and then power the risers solely with the EVGA and the cards with the Bitmain).  I have the most current BIOS for the mobo installed, 1bash is configured to mine SMART and I can boot & have the miner software functioning.  But my current issue is that the LAN controller is not visible to the OS.

I've had fits and starts thru this process, re-imaging the USB probably 4 or 5 times, for various things I hadn't done correctly (e.g., hadn't updated the BIOS before booting, had plugged my monitor into the mobo HDMI instead of the cards's HDMI and dealt with Xorg issues, etc.).  I know that at one point, the LAN controller was working (green light flashing on controller, which BTW, is a Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit))-- I'm just not sure when it quit working to be able to exactly determine what I might have changed that caused the issue.

• Re-imaged nvOC

I guess the issue could be a fried controller, but this is a brand new mobo.  The only other thing I did differently at one point was change the mouse I was using from a USB mouse to an older wireless mouse where the wireless receiver plugs into the light green mouse port on the back of the mobo instead of being a USB mouse.  But I've re-imaged, reset CMOS, etc. since then and even went without using a mouse on a couple of attempts to see if that had caused some issue.

Thank you!

It's very unusual for network card not to be recognized by nvoc. Not impossible, but unusual.
Since you have extensive Windows experience, have you tried installing Windows on that motherboard to confirm it is not a hardware failure?
If your network card works well under Windows we can rule out defective hardware and try to troubleshoot further.

fullzero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

My setup:

• Re-imaged nvOC

Thank you!

It's very unusual for network card not to be recognized by nvoc. Not impossible, but unusual.
Since you have extensive Windows experience, have you tried installing Windows on that motherboard to confirm it is not a hardware failure?
If your network card works well under Windows we can rule out defective hardware and try to troubleshoot further.

What are you trying to mine?  If you are planning on mining an Ethash coin; If you are having trouble with the community edition: I recommend trying vBasic as that motherboard should be supported by it.  

mudball

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

My setup:

• Re-imaged nvOC

Thank you!

I have not tried installing Windows.  But even if I interrupt the boot sequence and look at the System Information, the MAC address for the LAN controller (which is onboard to the motherboard) is blank.  It's like the motherboard doesn't see it.  And if I try to plug a USB WiFi adapter in after boot-up, it's dead too.  No activity at all.  Yet if I plug a USB data stick in to the same USB port, it opens up and lets me browse the stick.  Regardless of the OS, wouldn't the fact that the BIOS interrupt and review of system info not showing an active LAN controller indicate it is an issue prior to the OS?
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: