Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72348 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is growing at a very fast rate and it is best to save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can so that you can make out the maximum out of a Bitcoin pump. You should not sell your Bitcoins at such a low price.

Yes right bitcoin will growing in future at very fast rate so now price of bitcoin going to  down you are not fear to see the price of  bitcoin because I think that now price is low that is temporary that is not a big problem because bitcoin investors is increased and I think its price will going to increase so you hold your bitcoin for long time for the purpose of high income.

yes you are right it is the problem with many people that when they see the price of bitcoin coming down they sell it immediately and i think that they need to wait further may be the price of bitcoin becomes double and many people are also optimistic about the increase in price of bitcoin in future, so at this time holding is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

Once you sell, then you are out and if BTC goes from $3k to $10k, then good luck finding a time to get back in the market. I won't sell unless I am in desperate need for fiat currency.

Not necessarily. That only goes up for people that are selling everything at once. Main point of importance is that in case people are looking to secure profits, they have to stick to selling MAX 20% of their coins (I personally mostly stick to 10%). If the price after that is going up as per your example, people will have enough coins aside to benefit from that increase. If the price happens to go down, you'll benefit as well, but in the way that you buy back at lower levels. Wink
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

Once you sell, then you are out and if BTC goes from $3k to $10k, then good luck finding a time to get back in the market. I won't sell unless I am in desperate need for fiat currency.
I am also keeping my bitcoin for that hope that one day the price of bitcoin will increase very high that it will be around to 10,000 USD in value. In that day I will be able to buy anything which I will wish with bitcoin as now the price of bitcoin is not that much that I will buy any thing like a house and a car with my available bitcoins in my wallet.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

I am also keeping my bitcoin for that hope that one day the price of bitcoin will increase very high that it will be around to 10,000 USD in value. In that day I will be able to buy anything which I will wish with bitcoin as now the price of bitcoin is not that much that I will buy any thing like a house and a car with my available bitcoins in my wallet.
That is it right that you are not able to buy a car or a house with Bitcoin but if the price of Bitcoin reach to 10000 USD then maybe you will have a particular amount of Bitcoin we should be able to make you to buy your house and a car. And I am sure that it will not take much longer time.
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:10:10 PM

I think its better to hold your bitcoin for the meantime instead of selling it. As we all know that the bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is getting more bigger. Then sell it if it is already in greater value, so you can profit money.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:22:53 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is growing at a very fast rate and it is best to save and hold as many Bitcoins as you can so that you can make out the maximum out of a Bitcoin pump. You should not sell your Bitcoins at such a low price.
Yes right bitcoin will growing in future at very fast rate so now price of bitcoin going to  down you are not fear to see the price of  bitcoin because I think that now price is low that is temporary that is not a big problem because bitcoin investors is increased and I think its price will going to increase so you hold your bitcoin for long time for the purpose of high income.
the current decrease is just a correction that normally the market take after a huge increase in the price of bitcoin. and after that the market start increasing.  i think the market already took a correction and hope that very soon the price of btcoin will start increasing. so those people who are interested in bitcoin trading right now they have good time to invest and the change of making some profit from bitcoin.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

I hold LTC since one month....i bought at0.015btc now the price is 0.010 since one month it is there only....they will pump it ir dump it...is there any chance to reach0.015

I hold some coins for a year, Just keep on Hold it will go up soon just have patience and move to another coins. Just forget about it and in time it will reach a new all time high. Do some scalping for you to have daily profits.

Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

I think its better to hold your bitcoin for the meantime instead of selling it. As we all know that the bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is getting more bigger. Then sell it if it is already in greater value, so you can profit money.
yes I will also agree with you, that holding bitcoin will be more profitable, although no one know about the price of bitcoin that either it will increase or decrease. but still from the current situation and the people prediction we can come to the conclusion that holding bitcoin in the present time will be more profitable, because most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more, and therefore most of the people are not selling their bitcoins.

ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

I hold LTC since one month....i bought at0.015btc now the price is 0.010 since one month it is there only....they will pump it ir dump it...is there any chance to reach0.015

I hold some coins for a year, Just keep on Hold it will go up soon just have patience and move to another coins. Just forget about it and in time it will reach a new all time high. Do some scalping for you to have daily profits.
Moving to any other coin nowaday is a fool decision because now is the time o bitcoin and the investors are getting a high benefit from bitcoin. It also have a strongest base and a brighter future and all other coins are not able to compete bitcoin.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

Moving to any other coin nowaday is a fool decision because now is the time o bitcoin and the investors are getting a high benefit from bitcoin. It also have a strongest base and a brighter future and all other coins are not able to compete bitcoin.
Yes it is right that we have to stay with bitcoin and do not need to move to any other coin right now because of the better position gain by the bitcoin. The others coins are better in gaining the value but they will not be in a stronger position because of the lower number of companies adopting them for their payment.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:19:00 PM

Better sell late rather than sell for low price Cool

Do you better sell late when the price was at dip? Selling late is quite hard to understand as the price of bitcoin is recovering now.

Much better to say sell at the price you are good at. But I will still depend on the good price that news are telling with their articles.

I will keep on holding no matter what.

Signature for rent
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

Im in the middle of balancing when the price is right im gonna sell 50% or half of my profits that i made up for trading invwstments and gambling also always visit the price chart to know when theres decreases happwning on bitcoin also read news  so far if you sold your bitcoin when the lrice is at 2700 plus bitcoin and thinking to re bought maybe you gonna have a good profit when orice will increases  made your own decision follow what you think is right its up to you if you need money then sell if you dont hold. Bitcoin has the most price good prediction for the price.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:29:44 AM

Better sell late rather than sell for low price Cool
It is depend on what coin that do you sell, do not sell bitcoin in low price because bitcoin will be more popular in the future so the price will go up.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

I am preferring to HODL when the markets are in tatters like they are now and it is utter chaos.
Because it doesn't know what it is doing itself.
Altcoins are rising while bitcoin is falling?
What madness is this?!? Shocked

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:01:17 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Every man has different strategy in trading. Long term holding always positive every holders. Surely there make a chance get good profit at the end. About altcoin trding you should have experienced and skilled both of quality to hold it or sell it. Choose yourself, actually what you have want to done.
What to do when in doubt?
In the end often regret and impatient. It is very difficult to control such emotions. Hard to resist to sell and difficult to analyze whether this coin is good to sell or hold.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

I am preferring to HODL when the markets are in tatters like they are now and it is utter chaos.
And now the more chaotic, Bitcoin fell altcoin also bleeding.
What happens is more difficult to predict. Sad
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Every man has different strategy in trading. Long term holding always positive every holders. Surely there make a chance get good profit at the end. About altcoin trding you should have experienced and skilled both of quality to hold it or sell it. Choose yourself, actually what you have want to done.
What to do when in doubt?
In the end often regret and impatient. It is very difficult to control such emotions. Hard to resist to sell and difficult to analyze whether this coin is good to sell or hold.

I always believe in long term holding because over time it will accumulate profit but that is, if you believe also that you bought the right coin for holding. In 1 to 3 years it should have increase your profit very nicely. Even if bitcoin is experiencing a price turmoil nowadays from hitting the 3K back to 2400 per US$ and still going down, it will still get its rebound so no need to worry that it can melt your investment like that.. maybe its just testing your patience and endurance.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

And now the more chaotic, Bitcoin fell altcoin also bleeding.
What happens is more difficult to predict. Sad

Well this has happened before and it's part of the tide that we all must ride. I think it's advisable to hold now and buy some more btc while and take advantage of this opportunity of price drop for when btc recovers, the price may go up faster than we anticipate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

I prefer to Hold on the Bitcoins that I have, same with the ETH as I see Bitcoins still going up and it may look today that there's a sudden dip in the rate but it's normal for Bitcoin to change its direction. Its not always going up or sideways, there will be a time that it will go down but today is a good day to buy Bitcoins at discounted price.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

Sell, Sell, Sell, the sooner the weak hands are out, the sooner the market will recover. Crypto will likely be a trillion dollar market cap in 3 years, so factor that in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: