Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Well it depends on the rates. If for example I just bought bitcoin for $1 then suddenly it peaks up to $10 on the same day, I would probably sell it. It's a matter of taking risks per se, and it depends on how would like to play in the market. If you just want to earn instant money then do buy and sell. If you are looking a long term investment you would buy and hold until the rates went on it's peak.

xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:53:48 AM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
I would rather to hold my bitcoin than to sell it and gain small profit. Holding is of the best strategy that you can do to make a good income. In addition to that, if you are a good trader you need to consider the time that how long you need to hold that coin. Lastly, being patient also is the key to gain good income.
99% people are commenting here to hold bitcoin for a long time and not to sell it. and i this it s make people more confident about holding bitcoin and not to sell it. i also decided to hold my bitcoin right now and not to sell it.

Yes majority of us here keep on saying that we are going to hold bitcoin. News are telling us to hold and as experts says to do so, with that optimistic way of thinking it's helping each other to have positive mood in holding.
I'm not sure they do what they say. Could be, they hold it while they sell it.
Just do it according to their beliefs. That's fairer.

Maybe some people are holding there bitcons for long term basis but I believe that there are so many players that frequently plays to this movy flactuations happeniong around here and I am the one of those who are monitoring and earning with this matter. But my belief are still their since bitcoins got positive response with me and maybe i will stake when I feel its the right time to do so.
Yes I'm currently holding bitcoin. But sometimes, as you've said, I tend to trade my bitcoin for an altcoin to ultimately get more bitcoin.
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

Well it depends on the rates. If for example I just bought bitcoin for $1 then suddenly it peaks up to $10 on the same day, I would probably sell it. It's a matter of taking risks per se, and it depends on how would like to play in the market. If you just want to earn instant money then do buy and sell. If you are looking a long term investment you would buy and hold until the rates went on it's peak.

This is an obvious strategy. There are a lot of ways to earn profit on investing on digital currencies you just need to read and watch. But, I think I want to invest on something different like altcoins.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

That is why its called investment. If you see you have profit then you may sell it. But for others that invest what they can afford, they are looking for it at long term so they wouldn't just sell it. Others, might sell if there are emergencies that they have face and needed money. But me, I'm still holding because I think it may still go up in the near future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

That is why its called investment. If you see you have profit then you may sell it. But for others that invest what they can afford, they are looking for it at long term so they wouldn't just sell it. Others, might sell if there are emergencies that they have face and needed money. But me, I'm still holding because I think it may still go up in the near future.

I agree a growth of 10x your capital is not a bad time to sell though as of this time, in the case of btc, we're pretty much at a stable prive so i think it's either hold or buy btc. I wouldn't mind selling at even x5 my capital though following all the forecasts about btc, we may even exceed that growth in a year or two so holding would be the option for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:21:11 AM

Right now Bitcoin and the alts are going down. BTC is down by around 5%, and Ether is down by 15%. Previously, whenever they went down, they have recovered in a time period of around 5-6 days. Ether looks quite promising right now. If it dips below BTC0.10, then this may be a good opportunity to convert some of your BTC to ETH.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

Knowing to read the crypto currency charts will give you idea if you need to HODL or to SELL.
Avoid using the margin trading if you dont sure what you are doing.

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

Right now Bitcoin and the alts are going down. BTC is down by around 5%, and Ether is down by 15%. Previously, whenever they went down, they have recovered in a time period of around 5-6 days. Ether looks quite promising right now. If it dips below BTC0.10, then this may be a good opportunity to convert some of your BTC to ETH.

ETH is having some fundamental scaling issues even though they have few users. I think ETH is going to plunge much further, perhaps settling near $100. BTC seems solid though.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
I would rather to hold my bitcoin than to sell it and gain small profit. Holding is of the best strategy that you can do to make a good income. In addition to that, if you are a good trader you need to consider the time that how long you need to hold that coin. Lastly, being patient also is the key to gain good income.
99% people are commenting here to hold bitcoin for a long time and not to sell it. and i this it s make people more confident about holding bitcoin and not to sell it. i also decided to hold my bitcoin right now and not to sell it.

Yes majority of us here keep on saying that we are going to hold bitcoin. News are telling us to hold and as experts says to do so, with that optimistic way of thinking it's helping each other to have positive mood in holding.

Maybe some people are holding there bitcons for long term basis but I believe that there are so many players that frequently plays to this movy flactuations happeniong around here and I am the one of those who are monitoring and earning with this matter. But my belief are still their since bitcoins got positive response with me and maybe i will stake when I feel its the right time to do so.
Yes I'm currently holding bitcoin. But sometimes, as you've said, I tend to trade my bitcoin for an altcoin to ultimately get more bitcoin.
Very difficult for those who have little capital. Altcoin is getting harder to predict when BTC rises altcoin Dump, When BTC goes down Altcoin also dump. Confusing.
The rest I agree with you.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:21:50 PM

Other alts also going down right down not only Ether. Like you said, this is a great time to buy cheap coins and then hold it because it just a matter of time to see the price is back again. So, I will answer it with hold it and then sell after reach my target.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:55:23 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 01:02:53 AM by bncbnc

Other alts also going down right down not only Ether. Like you said, this is a great time to buy cheap coins and then hold it because it just a matter of time to see the price is back again. So, I will answer it with hold it and then sell after reach my target.
i have no idea about other coins but i am sure about bitcoin that the price of bitcoin i going to increase and currently it is a very good chanc to trade bitcoin in current price. people are afraiding from 1st August but I think there is noting to worry about, because the price of bitcoin is depending on then interest of the people if people are interested in bitcoin the price will continue increasing and will not decrease at any stage.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

although it is for sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, but no one know that how much time will it take. make one year or two even possible to cross the 5000$ limit in next 6 months. so these investors who are welling for long term investment they may be more calm and cold minded and they can hold bitcoin every for years but for short term investors it may not be so easy then become tired of holding bitcoin for so long and specially if the price remain stable for some time so for such people short term investment is really good idea.
As of now, there's no assurance that we will be heading at $5,000 because we still can't see the reality but as speculations. It will still be a speculation though we believe on it that time will come. And most of us investing in bitcoin the way we only hold it and it's already considered as investment.
We are just through speculations but if we think of the bitcoins posibility now even it is not yet happened we are confident that bitcoins will go through that price and over as the years go by .Even though its just an speculation but it is proven so the safe thing is to hold your coins in a more safe wallet or hardware wallet than to sell it thats why we are risking in investments.

Well what happened today the price went back at $2,300 and it is still having hard time to be back to $2,400. And we really are struggling to see bitcoin head to our perspective speculations. The only confidence here even the price is back on that stage, we are all believing that it will be back again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

Almost many people think like you, but do you know that the price of bitcoin and altcoin can not be guessed down or up.Do you know the eth price is already too high.I think eth could have dropped to its original price, and if that happens, it might be difficult to get eth back to the top of the price
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:11:53 AM

They do it according to the market if the market is very good at the peak then there's no need for you to keep on waiting for a very long time. Sometimes it's good to sell and don't wait for a better price as you wait for others speculation. Just be sure that you still have something to hold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

Almost many people think like you, but do you know that the price of bitcoin and altcoin can not be guessed down or up.Do you know the eth price is already too high.I think eth could have dropped to its original price, and if that happens, it might be difficult to get eth back to the top of the price

Yeah that is a good idea to trade your btc to eth now. I know Eth has a potential like the potential of the btc. I know the Eth and the Btc will recover their price in this month.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:36:36 AM

Yeah that is a good idea to trade your btc to eth now. I know Eth has a potential like the potential of the btc. I know the Eth and the Btc will recover their price in this month.
It's never a good idea to exchange your precious Bitcoins to something so hyped and manipulative as Ethereum.

If you look at what has been the reason for its price to go up big time, it's important to point out that the majority of the circulating coins are in control of a small number of entities.

Another aspect that heavily contributes towards lowering the number of coins in circulation, are the ICOs that have gone completely nuts ~ this can't last endlessly.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

When it comes to bitcoin I will prefer to hold it for a long term and not sell them now as price is relatively low right now and it may go higher in coming months but if we talk about altcoins then there is no point in holding it for a long term as it can be really risky as you never know when the price will crash down so its better to sell your coins when you are making good profits from it instead of holding it too long as if price goes down then you will miss an opportunity of making good profits.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:24:43 AM

maybe i would hold my coin until i really want to used my money.. although this time all coin dive to the bottom.. I believe one day will be normal again and increase steadily.. Cheesy Cheesy
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

It's never a good idea to exchange your precious Bitcoins to something so hyped and manipulative as Ethereum.

If you look at what has been the reason for its price to go up big time, it's important to point out that the majority of the circulating coins are in control of a small number of entities.

Another aspect that heavily contributes towards lowering the number of coins in circulation, are the ICOs that have gone completely nuts ~ this can't last endlessly.

Just looking at how ETH gets low with its price tells it all.
It is like something is pulling it up then down again.
Who are the people gaining from this coin. Maybe just them. Not the ones who are holding low amounts of it or even average.
I would rather hold bitcoin rather than any other coins which you cant forecast to where it will go and it goes way too much like there will be no ROI left.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:31:50 AM

I sold some of my bitcoins when the price was around $2900 and I think that was the right decision taken by me as after that price started to go down and currently the price is not good to sell bitcoins so right now I am trying to buy some bitcoins again and wait for the price to go higher again in next couple of days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: