Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:38:37 PM

I always hold when trading altcoin, what I do is play longterm because it is better than fast trader, clay few coins in polo or bittrex lot of that increase is almost 500%, play longterm today are very nice, but we do not know how long we hold the coin, the point must be very patient
Well, I would rather to hold than to sell. In addition to that, Holding is the best strategy that will help to gain a good profit. Some people hold their bitcoin or altcoin and wait for the right to sell it because they know that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rapidly increase. However, I think it will depends to the people who having bitcoin or altcoin.
It’s a good option to wait and see the best opportunity. A good planner will be patient and wait for the right time. Sometimes its good too to sell the Bitcoin for a fine value. But the long term investors plan for a long run and they surely get the good yield because the fast growing value of Bitcoin gives the best of what you have invested. Many people invest for long time.

I will always like to hold and wait, even trying to buy more, because I do not think that there can be any other such a good opportunity that we have in present time. I think the price is not going to stay here for a long time but will start increasing very soon when the 1st August  proble solve.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

It reallly depends on the coin the you are trading on,if you are trading in a promising coin and a huge coin then it  must be hold and not to be sell because its a long term project,if you will sell just buy some small altcoins with fast movement and sell at profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:29:51 AM

It reallly depends on the coin the you are trading on,if you are trading in a promising coin and a huge coin then it  must be hold and not to be sell because its a long term project,if you will sell just buy some small altcoins with fast movement and sell at profit
It seems to me that there is a need to pay attention to lightcoin, then first of all it is necessary to study the field and the field of activity of the company itself, which represent this altcoin. Based on this information, one can judge the stability of the price of this currency and the growth of the exchange rate.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

Yes there must be an analysis to determine how a coin will develop. When there is a coin that does not have a prospect then sell it is a wise choice and when there is a coin that has an increasing trend then doing hold is a profitable thing.

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:07:09 AM

Yes there must be an analysis to determine how a coin will develop. When there is a coin that does not have a prospect then sell it is a wise choice and when there is a coin that has an increasing trend then doing hold is a profitable thing.

Do only a research the coin you are about to put a money there are many shitcoins that were present in the market or if you want less risk is invest in the top 10 -20 altcoins in the market .just hold it and have a patience in waiting because patience is the most attitude of a good trader musdt have.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

Do only a research the coin you are about to put a money there are many shitcoins that were present in the market or if you want less risk is invest in the top 10 -20 altcoins in the market .just hold it and have a patience in waiting because patience is the most attitude of a good trader musdt have.
There is no stable top 10 in the coinscapmarket due to the price volatility but you can always check on the history of such coins.
Plenty of coins out there and they will not be well funded if investors does not have confident with the devs, let's do our research and we can
choose what we want to hold for long term.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis.
for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
It depends on the situation ofcourse. If you think it's risky to hold them maybe sell some of it but not all. But if the price is great i think you should hold it for your bitcoin to increase.
Even if theres a time that it will get low its much better to hold it the reason why is you dont know what can happen again being possitive when you are trading would help you better to get more profit.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

Yes you are right holding and selling is depend on the coin, yeah if those coin is look like a better for investment and we will give more profit that is we need to buy and hold it for long time and earning with more profit in future. Moreover, if those coin is not look like to better and it profit is not believable so we need to buy it in small of amount for short term.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

For me it depends, by my own opinion if that coin you have invested has a potential to show off on the market then its not bad to hold it for greater profit, for me also as long as you gain profit its still profit as long as you gained. That only depends on how you handle your own investment.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

I think the best way to do now is to sell for the mean time the bitcoin, because bitcoin segwit had a large impact to crytocurrencies world. As you can see now bitcoin value was smoothly declining, so as preparation and avoiding of lost, just sell and let go for the mean time the bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

I think the best way to do now is to sell for the mean time the bitcoin, because bitcoin segwit had a large impact to crytocurrencies world. As you can see now bitcoin value was smoothly declining, so as preparation and avoiding of lost, just sell and let go for the mean time the bitcoin.

Actually i dump my bitcoins last week when the price is at its peak for this month since im doubting for the august month since the issue of split might give bad effects on it and look what happen now looks like the bad delimna is already occuring and i think my choice to dump is not wrong to see the red state are now happening at this point. But lets hope their would be no big dip that will happen august.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

Actually i dump my bitcoins last week when the price is at its peak for this month since im doubting for the august month since the issue of split might give bad effects on it and look what happen now looks like the bad delimna is already occuring and i think my choice to dump is not wrong to see the red state are now happening at this point. But lets hope their would be no big dip that will happen august.
That's okay, you have dumped your Bitcoin and earn profit from there and also the Bitcoin's price right now seems getting dumped as you can see on altcoins right now. Maybe because holiday time and for sure the price will be up again.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

I agree with that, the dump and the continuous dump has made the others to on selling their coins. Many people are now panic selling because of the news and they also think that bitcoin will continue to dump its price as well as the other coins. It is not necessary to go on selling and I think that it is still good to have a remaining money or coins left in the wallet. This segwit and fork have influenced the price but there is also a chance that all of the coin’s prices will rise again. Anyways, that is how volatility works and if you have been around this business for a long time, you will know for yourself that this is just normal and that there is nothing to worry and to panic about.

Hold or sell, it all depends on you but if you can do both, it will be much better.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

That's okay, you have dumped your Bitcoin and earn profit from there and also the Bitcoin's price right now seems getting dumped as you can see on altcoins right now. Maybe because holiday time and for sure the price will be up again.

Price may go even lower in coming days so I am waiting for that so that I can invest money in altcoins when price goes even lower so that will make a bit easy for me to make some profits in quick time as price may start going higher in next month so that would be the right time to sell them.

albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:45:45 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 07:57:32 PM by albert11

For this time i will be a strong enough to hold my coins. The halving happened last year and i wasn't stay and believe in my prediction, i lose a chance to have lot of money because i scared to hodl my coins and sell it, No matter what is the price will be after this news segwit(chain split) that may happen on august 1 2017, market this day was red and i just playing roll in my coins buy low sell high the basic term of trading.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:21:20 PM

I don't see any valid reason in selling my bitcoins right now as even price is going in downward direction and may be it will crash even more in coming days so I will wait for that to happen so that I can buy more bitcoins and will hold my coins till the end of the year and will sell when its giving me enough profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall even lower. So maybe now it needs to be sold, then to buy even more bitcoins cheaper.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall even lower. So maybe now it needs to be sold, then to buy even more bitcoins cheaper.

Don't sell your coins now and hold the existing one and if price goes lower in next few days then try to accumulate more coins at lower price as selling now will give you lesser profits so if price goes down better to increase the volume of bitcoins in your wallet by buying some more of them.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Don't sell your coins now and hold the existing one and if price goes lower in next few days then try to accumulate more coins at lower price as selling now will give you lesser profits so if price goes down better to increase the volume of bitcoins in your wallet by buying some more of them.

Well i think a lot of people will already be in a loss now if they sell their btcs as bitcoin took its sweet time being steady around 2.5k. This may be the first time they're seeing a decline in btc price so hopefully they won't panic as most newbies would do. For sure the price will recover and if you really don't have any need to sell and only planning on doing so because of the decline, then do yourself a favor and just hold steady with your coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
SamReomo

Activity: 812
Merit: 680

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Well if it the %age goes down then I would probably sell it and when its increasing further I would hold it for the right time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: