Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:21:32 PM

For now I think it's better to hold the bitcoin for the mean time, because it seems price of this coins or any other altcoins were not stable. However I have a little bit worries regarding the value after segwit but still hold it.
No one really knows what will happen after August 1st. Will see in few days, by that time: Holding and buying more if going low.

I will just hold my bitcoin and wait what will happen after august 1 and if the price goes up or down. I will just accept what will the price of the bitcoin in that week. Just lucky that i bought some a little bitcoin in the past when the price surge down but for now just hold it and wait for the perfect selling day.
Thats true, we cant predict the price of bitcoin I do hold bitcoin also. We will never know until what price of bitcoin would be this coming august. But one thing for sure we can gain profit in the future by holding our coins. Lets just wait the right timing when to sell it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

For now I think it's better to hold the bitcoin for the mean time, because it seems price of this coins or any other altcoins were not stable. However I have a little bit worries regarding the value after segwit but still hold it.
No one really knows what will happen after August 1st. Will see in few days, by that time: Holding and buying more if going low.

I will just hold my bitcoin and wait what will happen after august 1 and if the price goes up or down. I will just accept what will the price of the bitcoin in that week. Just lucky that i bought some a little bitcoin in the past when the price surge down but for now just hold it and wait for the perfect selling day.
i will also like to hold and not to sell and specially in present time when the price of bitocin is trading a little low. as there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase too much therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoin right now and will wait for the price increase.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

i will also like to hold and not to sell and specially in present time when the price of bitocin is trading a little low. as there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase too much therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoin right now and will wait for the price increase.

Why sell if you're not really in dire need of it anyways? I mean if you're just thinking of purchasing something for yourself that's mot really that important, better to just save your btcs. You not only save for future earnings which would certainly come, you also get to be a little more responsible with your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Clavulanic

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

Why sell if you're not really in dire need of it anyways? I mean if you're just thinking of purchasing something for yourself that's mot really that important, better to just save your btcs. You not only save for future earnings which would certainly come, you also get to be a little more responsible with your money.

Being responsible of our money is not that idea of holding it physically with our both hands, but we must be clever enough to find ways to be patient in waiting for the investments you had to let it grow soon. Don't ever think that stagnant cash money will ever be sustainable to grow a lot of passive income in the future. If you sell your token which is your big asset right now while price value in the market declined, i think it's a wrong decision for now and the strong and safer idea is to hold it until price will be gaining it's best spikes in the system of digital currency to hit at the top; so as to you wealth is on your way in a right time.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

Thats true, we cant predict the price of bitcoin I do hold bitcoin also. We will never know until what price of bitcoin would be this coming august. But one thing for sure we can gain profit in the future by holding our coins. Lets just wait the right timing when to sell it.
As a big panic scenario is found among the users majority of the users show interest in selling the bitcoins and make profit. Small number of users have been keeping hold of the bitcoins expecting some good results post August 1, same is with me. I don't have a big volume, so holding what I have without cashing out.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:28:58 PM

I will sell a few of my coins when the price was pleasant for me. And now I can buy new bitcoin or alternative coins for their further storage.
You always need to choose the right time for operations with coins. It will bring you success

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

don't do what people says make your own analysis and make a target of you profit and if you are not satisfied with your profit find a good coin and hold very simple...

I also believe in this that self analysis is the best analysis. You can always take guide and refer to others regarding your doubts and understanding but final decision should be based on your understanding and not what others says. May be at times you may be wrong totally which is okay as this will help in future while dealing with the same situation if it arises.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

don't do what people says make your own analysis and make a target of you profit and if you are not satisfied with your profit find a good coin and hold very simple...

I also believe in this that self analysis is the best analysis. You can always take guide and refer to others regarding your doubts and understanding but final decision should be based on your understanding and not what others says. May be at times you may be wrong totally which is okay as this will help in future while dealing with the same situation if it arises.

Self realizations and learnings will really be always suggested which you dont actually depend all the time on what others are saying but its not really bad to get ideas from them specially to those who are already have experienced on such things. For now when we do see dip prices we should not panic sell specially when we bought it on higher prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:05:56 PM

I personally have been holding for several years and with that gone up and down and for awhile I didn't check it for almost 12 months even now when it goes up and down I just sit back and watch the panic sellers now. Its quite entertaining to say the least.

Its like a wave, lets just ride it out!

Wow! Holding for almost 12 months and not checking your holdings is what every trader should have "Iron Balls" as what they say. I hope to do the same with mine I have some coins I bought 4 months ago and my target is to sell them after 1 year or 2 years I hope I can come that far.
Now, I recommend you should forget the altcoin you has been buy and find a job stable can work everyday and make income every month, because if you not do that you will sell all altcoin in balance before it reach to your target if the price fall down Grin

Thank you for the idea but I always come here in bitcointalk since this is part of my sideline so I don't think I can do that. But I will try my best not to sell all my holdings not unless i will need money. I will HOOOLD no matter what!

MetalGear

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
MetalGear

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
For now I prefer for holding bitcoin.Becaus. the value of the bitcoin is not yet so high so you can just hold your bitcoin now and sell it when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher.And by that you can have yoir return on investment.
pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

It depends on the market and coin...
Sometimes hold is profitabale and sometimes take a small profit and sell is profitable..It is not constant always.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

At this time I chose to hold my crypto,
because my position was 50% loss in altcoin, I was forced to become a bag holder.
let's just say this is a long-term investment, because I believe volume of the crypto currency market will continue to grow  Cheesy

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Mine is not that complicated. I am buying altcoins that I believe are going to grow very strong in the coming months. I will just hold them. A few are also sold when it reaches a certain percentage but it does not mean that I will not acquire the same coin again. By the time the price goes down, I buy the same coin again. Most of the time, I'm sticking to the coins I really trust on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

Mine is not that complicated. I am buying altcoins that I believe are going to grow very strong in the coming months. I will just hold them. A few are also sold when it reaches a certain percentage but it does not mean that I will not acquire the same coin again. By the time the price goes down, I buy the same coin again. Most of the time, I'm sticking to the coins I really trust on.
yes i believe also that holding is a must it can be the most strategic way in gainig.for me if i dont have an emergency i dont sell .i will wait for the next couple  of year if bitcoin is rising its price from the past four years till present.i think there could be a great possibility that it will rise again to the future.i believe that the  best preparation for tommorow is  the correct used of today.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:07:16 PM

When the talk about the split began, I gave in to panic and part of my bitcoins transferred coins to alto. And it turned out to be the right decision. I managed not only to save my capital, but also to increase it. It was a good coincidence. Now I'm ready to buy bitcoin for a long-term perspective
If mean I would say that stop posting or replying about split there is nothing like this. This is all about the progress in bitcoin. If you are talking about SegWit2x then what is this? It is just margin with Bitcoin which will boost the market of bitcoin than now. The price of bitcoin will reach 10x happen soon like it would reach to $10,000 USD soon as this happen.
risatrakib

Activity: 823

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

I think holding is the best option for now .Cause cryptocurrency is the future .Every coin has a potential future.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:08:30 AM by rhamzter

I think holding is the best option for now .Cause cryptocurrency is the future .Every coin has a potential future.
Yeah your right man, holding bitcoin is the better option that we made. Because if you sell immediately your bitcoin you lose your option to savings for their future value. Moreover holding bitcoin is not a big deal, due declining bitcoin price is only part of their marketing strategies.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

yes i believe also that holding is a must it can be the most strategic way in gainig.for me if i dont have an emergency i dont sell .i will wait for the next couple  of year if  is rising its price from the past four years till present.i think there could be a great possibility that it will rise again to the future.i believe that the  best preparation for tommorow is  the correct used of today.
yes that is right that holding is too much important and specially for those people who have enough money and who can manage to hold bitcoin because there are more chances that bitcoin price will increase too much high.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

In trading we must keep emotions, panic and finances. If we can control those three we must earn a profit. If I already get 10% better profit I sell.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: