Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72347 times)
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

Sell 90% of your BTC and put them all in alts. Summer is almost over, and alts will likely be in favor again in the fall. Wall street kids are investing their spare change in alts, don't miss the rocket!
i think it is still best to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin price will still continue to increase their price i am sure that very soon bitcoin price is going to reach to 7000$ therefore i do not think that we need to put all our investment in altcoins.

Yes investing huge money in altcoins is always an risk as you never know when price will dump so in that case if you have invested high capital then you will also make huge loss from it and comparatively investing in bitcoin and holding it less risky as price keeps on increasing and we can expect the same in long term too.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:43:40 PM

Sell 90% of your BTC and put them all in alts. Summer is almost over, and alts will likely be in favor again in the fall. Wall street kids are investing their spare change in alts, don't miss the rocket!
i think it is still best to invest money in bitcoin. because bitcoin price will still continue to increase their price i am sure that very soon bitcoin price is going to reach to 7000$ therefore i do not think that we need to put all our investment in altcoins.

i'm very agree for your opinion sir, bitcoin still keep increasing and pumping the price value, holding of bitcoin is great and nice ideas because i think bitcoin  
if reach the speculation amount value in the near future or the end of this year, saving of bitcoin become a double the price value.

Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

I think that holding Cryptos is the easiest way to get a lot of money in the future.
I bought 10 ETH for 100€ and sold them for 350€. I wa so happy that day believe me, but a year later I'm struggling to accumulate 10 ETH again.
I'll keep my ETH for 10 years now and I'm looking forward to what I'll be able to buy with 10 ETH in 10 years, a house? An isloand? A bike? A bigmac? Noone knows.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

I think that holding Cryptos is the easiest way to get a lot of money in the future.
I bought 10 ETH for 100€ and sold them for 350€. I wa so happy that day believe me, but a year later I'm struggling to accumulate 10 ETH again.
I'll keep my ETH for 10 years now and I'm looking forward to what I'll be able to buy with 10 ETH in 10 years, a house? An isloand? A bike? A bigmac? Noone knows.
I think holding ETH for 10 years is honestly too long that i think we will see that there is a large price drop about that altcoin..
And i think it is not the same as bitcoin that we can see more success for bitcoin if you want to make a real money in the future.. better to business with bitcoin and accept also other crypto.. because we do not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future..  and we are gradually hardly to predict bitcoin if they can be still continue because of many issue we heard about bitcoin ..

Make crypto as your bank.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:39:00 AM

I think holding ETH for 10 years is honestly too long that i think we will see that there is a large price drop about that altcoin..
And i think it is not the same as bitcoin that we can see more success for bitcoin if you want to make a real money in the future.. better to business with bitcoin and accept also other crypto.. because we do not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future..  and we are gradually hardly to predict bitcoin if they can be still continue because of many issue we heard about bitcoin ..
Agree. ETH is just a growing altcoin, we don't know what will happen in 10 years. But it could be the ETH will precede BTC, which I heard ETH in front of a step from BTC. but the reality is now ETH well below BTC Smiley

Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:53:51 AM

But ETH has so many features that are not really used yet. Imagine a world in which smart contracts will be used everywhere. ETH might become bigger than BTC because of the advance in technology.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:32:59 AM

As long as I see profit I will sell. But I will only sell 70% of my holdings and hold the 30%. Im still a newbie so  Im still practicing buying and selling.

With a newbie, I appreciate your choice, it is a smart option, it can guarantee that you do not miss too much, and with this choice, I'm sure you will never feel Regret with your choice.
Yes this is another better option for further savings and profits as long as price is going up and you are carefully observe the price charts. As well said, you will not be losing much or even you will not be losing anything I suppose if you just decide with wisely and carefully. Sell and hold, do both at once and make profit.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

As long as I see profit I will sell. But I will only sell 70% of my holdings and hold the 30%. Im still a newbie so  Im still practicing buying and selling.

With a newbie, I appreciate your choice, it is a smart option, it can guarantee that you do not miss too much, and with this choice, I'm sure you will never feel Regret with your choice.
Yes this is another better option for further savings and profits as long as price is going up and you are carefully observe the price charts. As well said, you will not be losing much or even you will not be losing anything I suppose if you just decide with wisely and carefully. Sell and hold, do both at once and make profit.
Selling and holding both can benefit you if done at right time. For selling, you need to choose those coins that can produce immediate profits and this is only possible with altcoins. For bigger profits, you need to save your coins and that is only possible with bitcoins. Bitcoins are up till now best for holding.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

One way to earn bitcoin is by trading. Then the question is when you will going to hold or sell.. If you think the  profit you earned is not enough and you wanted to earn more so you have to hold it until the profit increased..then when you think 10-15% profit is well enough then sell it..
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:40:52 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

your own experience will teach you if your are going to hold or sell. there is no shortcuts and every coin has its own technical analysis so you better research and study.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Kilua

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Unpredictable, when it's time to sell, when it's time to hold it ... if bitcoin prices soar, I'll sell it without thinking, will I get good results? Or vice versa, loss ?? The most appropriate, do the analysis first to make sure when to sell or hold it
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

I think it is mostly a battle of patience. The best way to know this is to know your needs. Know yourself. Do you need the money right away? If you don't the best possible path you should take is to earn as much coin as you can and hold it till its value increase. You should set a margin on how much profit you should gain in order for you to start selling it. This way, you have a clear goal and a straight path to take. You won't chicken out and say, " Wait I shouldn't sell it right now. Right. Right. Hold it a little more. " Having patience and giving yourself a straight clear margin is the key in trading. And lastly, as long as you earn a profit when selling it, you're good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:40 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 06:44:48 AM by carlerha

As long as I see profit I will sell. But I will only sell 70% of my holdings and hold the 30%. Im still a newbie so  Im still practicing buying and selling.

Yes this is another better option for further savings and profits as long as price is going up and you are carefully observe the price charts. As well said, you will not be losing much or even you will not be losing anything I suppose if you just decide with wisely and carefull. Sell and hold, do both at once and make profit.
Selling and holding both can benefit you if done at right time. For selling, you need to choose those coins that can produce immediate profits and this is only possible with altcoins. For bigger profits, you need to save your coins and that is only possible with bitcoins. Bitcoins are up till now best for holding.
but  I think it is depending on the price for which the op bought the bitcoin. I think if he has bought it in a low price, the he can book the profit. but he bought it recently then he should hold it for the price increase, because still bitcoin price will continue increasing, and it is very much expected that this time bitcoin price is going to cross 5000$ in next few days.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:17:36 AM

but  I think it is depending on the price for which the op bought the bitcoin. I think if he has bought it in a low price, the he can book the profit. but he bought it recently then he should hold it for the price increase, because still bitcoin price will continue increasing.
Selling bitcoin was depend on the owner, because due to continues increasing of bitcoin in the market. For me I suggest to hold for the mean time the bitcoin because I feel that it was increase more. I expect that this time bitcoin value was reach $4500 and up.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

Unpredictable, when it's time to sell, when it's time to hold it ... if bitcoin prices soar, I'll sell it without thinking, will I get good results? Or vice versa, loss ?? The most appropriate, do the analysis first to make sure when to sell or hold it
Keep buying and hold it for long time , then you are doing investment.
But when you keep buying and selling in the short term it is called trading right? Pretty simple described.
Choose which one are you in , set a target and both same good when you really know what you are doing. But common people usually don't like to trade it i guess.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

I don't do holding for a year or so. If I were buy now after the bitcoin price increases then I sell it instantly. It is a risk when your holding so long so I do it this way. But that just my own strategy, some are good on holding for long time that requires patience that I don't have.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit.

Hold and put into market will provide better growth in the amount bitcoin we have. Bitcoin is a popular investment instrument of the day and gives me a fantastic advantage.
Well said! Undoubtedly bitcoins are the best choice of investment now a day. Soon they are going to be made legal all over the globe. They even have tendency to introduce world to cashless states. I would like to add that holding bitcoins now is the best thing one can do for oneself. Withdrawing bitcoins after Segwit will be great. I have great faith in bitcoins.
That’s a pretty nice decision! You are going to make a lot out of bitcoins if you are going to keep them for years. Indeed, the current price of bitcoins has made it very hard to own 1 complete bitcoin. New millionaires are going to appear on the screen in the coming years with the help of bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

but  I think it is depending on the price for which the op bought the bitcoin. I think if he has bought it in a low price, the he can book the profit. but he bought it recently then he should hold it for the price increase, because still bitcoin price will continue increasing.
Selling bitcoin was depend on the owner, because due to continues increasing of bitcoin in the market. For me I suggest to hold for the mean time the bitcoin because I feel that it was increase more. I expect that this time bitcoin value was reach $4500 and up.
Holding is quite amazing approach if you intended to make some safe money after a long time. And currently you got enough money to run your other chores and households. But if you got not enough, then I think selling is quite better for a regular profit. Still it depends on the strategy you are moving with.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:30:57 AM

I think its depend in the situation here in bitcoin like when having the fork,the bitcoin go so low and of course all of the person that having bitcoin in there investing are in panic mode in that time but see the result now the price of bitcoin grow 2x in that fork time,if you risk 0.005 like me in that time you also having 2x profit now,if your scared to take risk in investing then you dont have the right to invest thats all,bitcoin trading is so risky

TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

I think its depend in the situation here in bitcoin like when having the fork,the bitcoin go so low and of course all of the person that having bitcoin in there investing are in panic mode in that time but see the result now the price of bitcoin grow 2x in that fork time,if you risk 0.005 like me in that time you also having 2x profit now,if your scared to take risk in investing then you dont have the right to invest thats all,bitcoin trading is so risky
Yes it depends. When you dont have enough money you may sell your bitcoin but if you have an enough money you may not sell it. You may hold it. It is better to hold it. As for me i can have a small profit each time bitcoin increases its price. Then i will withdraw it. Thats the cycle that i am doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: