Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72347 times)
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:52:18 AM

hodl hodl hodl and litle bit more hodl Smiley till you reached your goal price in order to sell, it is up to your exit level, but one more time the key of the money hodl hodl and little bit more hodl Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V I R U S

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

What do you think about SEMUX - better hold it or sell?
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:14:33 AM

it depend on your choice and condition. if you have no problem financially and you are observing that the price of goods that you have bought are increasing most probably then you should hold them for a time and sale  when you understand that  now if i sale  i  will get enough profit.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:09:36 AM

Does anyone even have a goal price yet? I definitely do not but I am looking for days ahead when I will have enough to invest and build my dream while I still keep holding and multiplying what I still have.
Imagine having something at $5k and in the next 2 years, it is already, $20,000. I will gladly start investing with it and using the returns to do myself some good in life.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

When all indicators shows a positive sign of continued price uptrend, you can hold it more til you see some signs of possible price corrections. Bitcoin price continues to climb and recently hit another level and many crypto analysts predicts that it might go up further in the coming year. Bitcoin had experienced several bubbles in the past but after every bubble price has recovered,it made a new higher high.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

In all cases when you wondering "hold or sell" just hold. It is easy (and the easiest at all). Is is safe (because of lack of some operation that can fail at all - entering password to wallet software, sending money to exchange, acquiring fiat from exchange, etc). And the crypto market still gives more money from not-absolutely-stupid investment than average trading.

And if you really good on trading, then, you probably know the answer better.
This is just the easiest and a lazy man's way for those who does not want to take too much risk than they already have and I agree to it.

For anyone who does not have trading plans normally and really wish to keep what they have for the future, I do not see why they will have to go all the way to sell all they have and end up losing at the long run one way or the other. The crypto market is volatile and does not announce itself when it is taking a dip or  about to fly.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

I don't think this coin is something that's worth to put your time, money and effort but who knows if this coin does have really the potential.

Try to read it's whitepaper, road map and all the things that is related to that alt coin. Just like UNO no one is expecting that there will be a pump scenario of it and it can possibly happen to it.

But if you believe with this alt coin just hold it, otherwise just sell it when you've got enough profit.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:21:22 AM

Well now it is the time to hold if you have trust in your self. You just have to put belief in Bitcoins that it is going to up. Fork is coming soon and I am expecting high rise in the price of Bitcoins, But if I had 1 Bitcoins I would've cashed out half of it and I will risk 50% of it.
That trust is paramount. Whatever happens, before the fork, after the fork, holding is just the thing at least for now. Holders usually have nothing to looe unless something pretty bad wants to happen to bitcoin which I doubt will ever happen at this stage. So one way or the other, the price will still go up no matter what. Your last strategy though is a nice one.

A little risk but can be worth it, if the price increases, you count your loss and if it reduces, you buy more and count your profit. Life is all about risk anyway.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

Before you decide to sell or hodl still, first know your coins if it is for long term or short term only. After that, always remember to put a stop loss for you to avoid being a bagholder or getting rekt (wrecked). Also, take time to think what amount of profit you want. Either 10%-50% or maybe if you are confident enough that it will go beyond 100%, it's ok.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

hold bitcoin: top 1 priority.

Trade alts and sell. T/P or S/L.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Holding bitcoin for a long term is always an best thing to do as price is moving in upward direction since long time and same thing we can expect in coming months too so if you wanna get sure shot profits then better to hold them longer and selling altcoins will depend on your entry price and what profits you are making at this stage.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Every man has different strategy in trading. Long term holding always positive every holders. Surely there make a chance get good profit at the end. About altcoin trding you should have experienced and skilled both of quality to hold it or sell it. Choose yourself, actually what you have want to done.

I agree with you, I always do that.
if the movement of a coin is not possible to go up I prefer to immediately sell it, and wait for the right moment to buy back.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

It's only you who determines, or you have economic problems then you can sell it Smiley
Choosing any one of the option from these two options greatly depends on the person and the circumstances through which he is going through. In normal days, I am in very much favor of holding the bitcoins for as long as I can because it is the most profitable thing as the market price will keep on increasing with each passing day. Sell your bitcoins only at the time of need and when you are left with no other option.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

I usually set target when I invest in any coin if I achieve that target price then I sell it immediately but it doesn't work out every time sometimes you have to suffer loss or accept lower return.                                                                                      

There are some coins which are more profitable to hold than trading like bitcoins, ethereum because these coins can make you huge profit if you invest in it at right time.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Depends on your entry price as if you have bought your coins at low price then you can sell at the current price as price is too high now but if you are expecting very high profits then better to hold it for some more time but its always good to sell your coins for some profits instead of holding it too long.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

Before you decide to sell or hodl still, first know your coins if it is for long term or short term only. After that, always remember to put a stop loss for you to avoid being a bagholder or getting rekt (wrecked). Also, take time to think what amount of profit you want. Either 10%-50% or maybe if you are confident enough that it will go beyond 100%, it's ok.
Understanding the coin is vital as it can help us in making accurate predictions about the future price. In trading, it is the skill that leads the trader to success. If we talk about bitcoin, then holding it for few more months is the right thing to do. Selling out now will be the worst mistake of his career. Same is the case with some famous altcoins. The longer you hold, the more profits you grab. Selling out is not recommended by me at the moment.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

I am holding my coins at a moment as the altcoins that I have bought was at high price and price has gone down right now so I will wait till it recovers back so that it can give me at least some profits and bitcoin I will hold till the end of the year as price can even go beyond $8k so that would be the good time to sell bitcoins.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:02:54 AM

In the event that a broker who exchange have objectives and targets would be anything but difficult to decide hold or offer. We are probably not going to hold up until the point that cost is truly high since we won't know when it will happen, so it is vital objectives and focuses in the exchange. In the event that I would offer when costs and benefits are as per my objective, despite the fact that costs are as yet going up, yet the most imperative thing I've achieved my objective.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

In the event that a broker who exchange have objectives and targets would be anything but difficult to decide hold or offer. We are probably not going to hold up until the point that cost is truly high since we won't know when it will happen, so it is vital objectives and focuses in the exchange. In the event that I would offer when costs and benefits are as per my objective, despite the fact that costs are as yet going up, yet the most imperative thing I've achieved my objective.
well i agree it really depends on the dicision of the beholder because everytime price might change without the prior notice .i think the mkst common thing that many people do is to be vegelant on the price  and if they really like the price to sell i think we dont have  to wait for another change if we think we  can gain then sell it holding is also risky yet profitable thats how it goes it really depend  on the luck.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
You need to "buy fear and sell greed." Buying or selling is highly dependent on news or special events; Sometimes it is simply shark to buy or sell coin also decide the price of coin. You need to have the skills to analyze the chart and evaluate the level of buying and selling. Update news regularly.
It is not easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: