Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:52:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72355 times)
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

i always like to hold because holding is good process if  bit coin price get in to raise then we have to get profit. so bit coin investing is very good idea and i like to keep hold it long time. in most cases few people trying to sell it. but it is not good so you just hold it and earn profit. if you get profit again you have to invest in the bit coin format. most of the people like to buy bit coins and investing in to in this getting profit. so you also invest and keep hold it long time.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

As long as there is a gap for gain profit, i will use it. Selling partly on pretext of buying back at a slightly lower price certainly make amount bitcoin we have increased. Now bitcoin very valuable but for traders like me, still expected fluctuations.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

Today the bitcoin price is coming down so holding your bitcoins is a good idea.
I would advise to sell out bitcoin now because the dump is getting started but I am not suggesting to leave bitcoin forever. Buy bitcoin when the price will be even lower than now and it is going to happen. This is what trading is all about. It is about buying low, selling high.

Some people may disagree with me regarding selling out and that is fine. Holding on while bitcoin will again rise up will also help in increasing the capital.
If at present you want to enjoy some good profit on your investment, it is the right time to cash out your bitcoin and as far as dump is considered, we are having hard fork in November and it is normal for bitcoin to dump little before that since at hard fork, bitcoin is easily going to give us ride to moon by touching 7000 dollars. I am in favor of cashing out bitcoin at moment, not all but some of it.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

I have a seperate plan I have for longterm and fo shorterm .Holding will assured a good profit rather than selling you may only have to panic buying or selling because of the price up and down.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:50:27 AM

Just hold. By holding, you can never in loss. Your earnings will stay unless you sold your coins in loss. Just be patience when holding. Everything will be good, just be patient.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Just hold. By holding, you can never in loss. Your earnings will stay unless you sold your coins in loss. Just be patience when holding. Everything will be good, just be patient.

Bitcoin is good saving for the future growth. So you will save the bitcoin it will prices increases then you will sell the bitcoin. If bitcoin 10% you will sell the bitcoin 5% and You save the bitcoin 5%. It good use and helpful to you finance process. Bitcoin is to more opposition so you learn the bitcoin process information. You learn you know the bitcoin how to use.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:12 AM

Yes it is the perfect time for you to still hold your bitcoin because as you can see now price is increasing. I can say that bitcoin is really unstoppable no matter what is happenning. So just hold and be a millionaire.

I also think that it is a good idea to hold bitcoins at this time because the price is continuously increasing.  I don't need money at this time also and that is why I chose to hold my bitcoin as longer as I can because I believe that the price will get higher after few months.  I have been waiting for this opportunity so that I will be able to do something that I have been wanting to.
And by holding it you don't have to stress yourself everyday to check if your coins are dumping. Sometimes the dumping can play a big role to us and it makes us emotionally stress and then panic. The longer we hold our coin the bigger profit we get.
Hold cryptocurrency will help you get profits when the cryptocurrency market are going to the bullish trend. Example earlier of this year, that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency and hold, you can make many money without any plan, buy and hold still give you profits. Important, that trend ended.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:50:36 AM

Yes it is the perfect time for you to still hold your bitcoin because as you can see now price is increasing. I can say that bitcoin is really unstoppable no matter what is happenning. So just hold and be a millionaire.

I also think that it is a good idea to hold bitcoins at this time because the price is continuously increasing.  I don't need money at this time also and that is why I chose to hold my bitcoin as longer as I can because I believe that the price will get higher after few months.  I have been waiting for this opportunity so that I will be able to do something that I have been wanting to.
And by holding it you don't have to stress yourself everyday to check if your coins are dumping. Sometimes the dumping can play a big role to us and it makes us emotionally stress and then panic. The longer we hold our coin the bigger profit we get.
Hold cryptocurrency will help you get profits when the cryptocurrency market are going to the bullish trend. Example earlier of this year, that is the best time to buy cryptocurrency and hold, you can make many money without any plan, buy and hold still give you profits. Important, that trend ended.

Holding is the only thing to get profit in Bitcoin. Since from the year,the price is constantly move towards the Success path.It's the good way to hold the Dollar .If you have lot of Unused dollar means,just lock that with the Bitcoin.After a month it have a Diamond to sell .If you sell means,you will get Diamond as Profit.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:10:03 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

in trading things to know is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high and how much profit you want depends on you, is it enough or you want more, I think if it has earned at least 10% then it is enough for me than I hold but the price actually went down
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:44:00 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
The point for me personally, initially before investing.. I will determine in advance the time range in the investment that I do to reach the time to sell it at a certain price (which obviously has been calculated before) by me. If indeed in the period time of the investment has yielded 10% profit, I will not sell it first, I will waiting it can moving higher than 10% (minimum 15%) for me. And if it's moving down to below 8%, well I will not take it to sell it.. I would prefer to keep holding and be patient until the price can moving higher again, which obviously should be more than 15%, and surely I didn't choose any coins that doesn't have a good investment opportunity in certain time period that I determine.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:15:41 PM

in trading things to know is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high and how much profit you want depends on you, is it enough or you want more, I think if it has earned at least 10% then it is enough for me than I hold but the price actually went down
You need to set some target for you to achieve in trading or even if you are holding your coin. The rule you have mentioned is fundamental principle of staying in profit in the crypto market. You need to buy your coin at low price and for that you need to keep an eye on the pumps and umps of your coin. For earning profit hold it and sell it off when the prices are in your favor, never do panic selling fi the coin is bitcoin.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

I think if you do not regularly trade, the best option is to hold it as it will guarantee you a steady return from your investment in Bitcoin. My idea is to buy Bitcoin and keep Bitcoin for 3 to 5 years

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

if you wan't a sure win it is best recommended to hold it long term , btc market had been recovered for the last 2 years.

And even there are a lot of people that are saying bitcoin is completely dead and has died for so many times. Bitcoin is keep on growing with a lot of factors that investors are liking it more. We are in the right path if you will hold your bitcoins and if you want to secure yourself for better. Just sell it when you need at the right price.
Hold? for me if i have a lot bitcoin i will just keep only we do not know it while the price is rises, if that happens i will sell it after that i will think a nice investment for the future.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

anyone here still hold altcoin. Price is too low now. make me feel curious for some altcoin. Hope bitcoin price dont go up anymore.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

the hardest decision to make a sale or hold, because it determines how much to the advantage we will get, because it will make you disappointed if you make the wrong decision. that's my experience when trading in the market
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

I think it would be best to hold for now, especially if you have a lot of bitcoin in hand. In this upcoming fork, bitcoin holders would receive an equivalent coin value of another coin that will be introduced in the market. Therefore, by holding your coin, you can gainfully get profit by literally holding onto your reserves.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

it depends on the coin and it depends on the timing and it also depends on how much i have at stake.
if it is bitcoin we are talking about, i hold and even if i am trading and miss the selling target i never worry since it will be reached sooner or later.

but about altcoins i usually dump them as fast as i get the profit. for some coins it is 10% and for some of them it is 70% to 100% but if i see the rise is still going i can always buy back in one of the dips and get more profit. but i never wait around if i get the feeling that dump is nearing i will dump faster than anybody else can. and so far i have been successful to make profit.

That's right. I think in this upcoming fork bitcoin holders would be the only users that would get compensated, and therefore, if you are a bitcoin holder, then the best plan would be to hold it until the fork. However, if you are on the altcoin side, it would be best to also hold on to them, especially now that their prices are going down and sell them after the fork.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

I always on the point of holding it. I hold it because i can barely sold it with the high price if i wait for the high sell. Wait until the perfect time so you can get the credits of what you have bought.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

This is prety much individual decision and depends on individual needs and point of view, the goals that you have. Personaly, I think there is no need to sell, unless you need funds but it would be profitable to hold long term and its always better to earn as much as you can. But every trader knows the best for itself.

That's right. It depends on what venture you would want to push through, and it would also depend on the coins your are holding. If you are in the bitcoin market, the better plan is to hold it until the fork to get the free equivalent coins only designated for bitcoin holders. On the other hand, if you are a holder of altcoins, it would be better for your to also hold them and sell them after the fork. Some bitcoin holders, however, are selling them now while the price is very high.

Chuppy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

I Just hold unless there is a huge spike, then I sell and buy the pullback.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: