Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:31:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
seenmidnight

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Do you view people in the Populous community as competition?
How does that make sense?
Sounds strange and counterproductive to me.
I just want to find out more information from other PPT holders who might be part of the slack channel.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:18:52 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 07:35:58 AM by Phase_Shifter99

Do you view people in the Populous community as competition?
How does that make sense?
Sounds strange and counterproductive to me.
I just want to find out more information from other PPT holders who might be part of the slack channel.

Populous reads here also, may they will respond directly to you. Welcome in the Invoice-Investor-Club seenmidnight !

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:52:50 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 11:45:36 AM by Phase_Shifter99

Hello @all,

may some thoughts to better understanding the way Populous proceeds, imho:

Popoulous is currently not doing very much in sense of marketing.
They keep there powder dry(very wise decision from Nico not to burn money only to please the impatient).

But a marketing hell breaks out* when the plafrom is ready for public use, and Pop has enought staff onboard to sign-in every day 100-200 new customers.
Starting  a  Marketing Campaign now (to this also belongs to give the WEBSite a refresh) would make no
sense because when customers get attracted the platform must be ready for use, if not the marketing-budget would be burned for nothing.

*This atleast says the Populous-BusinessPlan

Also Token price: the token price will take care for it self when the business at Populous starts(or early signs of a success is there -  BETA-Test etc) Until that  -  enjoy your life, do something interesting , find other great investments. There is not much to do for us ...

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

I think they may have a reasoning here for being low key and not marketing much, until they have a viable product and platform to spend the marketing dollars for. In a sense, I agree with this and if people are investors, in this kind of investment, they have to think more like traditional investors and not like crypto make x 100 gains in ten minutes kind of investors. I believe only in Early 2018 we will see the whole picture of PPT unfold. For now, I have taken a medium size punt on this and will wait it out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
seenmidnight

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

I hope the populous team read here. I would like to be a part of a community that cheers them on to complete their work and also to help them achieve what they want in whatever ways we can. People have been sharing useful suggestions and honest opinion on how to make the PP succeed so I hope it is given some thought.

Personally I am a holder of PPT and plan to keep holding and try buying invoices on their platform. It is my excitement and wanting to share this opportunity with my friends and family that started the extra curiousity. Of course, if I had more information and confidence, I would likely try to buy more PPT.

Where are the channels and forums, apart from this one, that has a community of Populous Platform Token hodlers?
I want to join.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

While it can be frustrating that the PPT price isn't $50 yet, I think it is wise to not show all of their cards before they are ready. Populous has a real product that solves a real world problem. Just spend about 5-10 minutes googling invoice trading or factoring in the UK. The fees are OUTRAGEOUS and the time it takes is sometimes prohibitive. With the Populous platform it cuts the fees drastically, and reduces the time the same.

We can't rush this. If they rush their product and release it with vulnerabilities, then 1 hack could spell the END of populous. Their main-net goes live in January and until then we just need to be patient.

Sure there are tons of ICOs going on right now, but PPT will be one that is a real gem. I am still holding my tokens and look forward to using their platform early next year for some serious income streams.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:43:43 AM

There is no sense for team to start marketing campaign since product is not ready and platform isn't functional. It will be the platform and use case which will be marketed once is ready not the idea. I adore the wisdom and vision of team as they don't create hype because all the gaining will not be sustainable without proper backed functional platform at this stage.
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:58:27 AM

We can't rush this. If they rush their product and release it with vulnerabilities, then 1 hack could spell the END of populous.

You nailed it BTC  Grin @Populous this is my biggest and only fear for Populous, pplleeaassee do this right from the begin !
Learn from the mistakes of others and build the solution as secure as FORT-KNOX by design.

BTFD

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

^^ There is plenty of room for improvement in all aspects of this group. I would like to know if or where the media company has or is advertising and how much they have been paid. Do they have knowledge of crypto or are they just mates getting in on the ppt action? So many ticks in the amateur box. How has the alpha platform not been improved after being implemented for so long? Got into BMC yesterday and feel much more comfortable with their structure. PPT is still going along with the 'trust me this will be something BIG' approach but nothings being improved on. Does come across as a weekend side job...

You know what? just caught up on the members slack and must apologise, I think Nico has this on lock!
Takes guts to publicly apologise but there it is, 'humbled'.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

As for the Bittrex/larger exchange issue: you can't just magically list these things because the exchanges need to build up a pool of these tokens to provide local liquidity - this is a centralised-exchange's business model. So, most PPT holders are holding because we see a genuine product just weeks/months away. Many sh*tcoins on these exchanges are just a bit of fun where traders can trade phantom money in the form of these pointless tokens. It is an industry unto itself and just a bit of fantasy, but good money can be made if you are great at it. Most aren't. But due to the fact people are willing to let these tokens go easy provides liquidity to the exchange so they can hoard them for their own local liquidity needs and thus provide a market for them.

However, some tokens are actually good, as in, they have real promise and the working product is very close. VERI and PPT are two examples. These are in the minority. So, people who got into the ICO's (and people buying now) just won't sell them unless their lives depended on it. So the liquidity is small, and so the exchanges like Bittrex cannot accumulate, and so cannot offer the market.

Simple really.

But take comfort all you PPT (and VERI) holders: if the token you hold falls into this category I have stated above, then you are holding a GOOD token long term. This is a good indication you have backed a winning horse.

You don't want exchanges to let people just "speculate" on things as good as PPT, VERI etc... you want to be part of the elite group who hold such tokens and support the companies involved. I don't want day traders gambling with my precious investments!!!! I want sensible, serious and professional progress from these companies and then the value will be reflected in the token price. So I am glad Reggie offers private sales of VERI to big players, and I am glad PPT is quite hard to get hold of in size right now. When the time is right (ie: when the platforms are firing on all cylinders) then the organic price increase of the tokens will naturally follow.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

I just love when naive people here are criticizing the website as if it would matter.

The same thing with VERI, people criticize the website as if that is all that it matters here. Have a good website and then the project will be successful? Nonsense.

The website doesn't matter in the slightest bit, usually projects that have a shiny website are scams, because they focus on fooling their users with the looks and not with the content and success of the project.

It is my opinion that projects that focus more on the development and the making project itself as opposed to the looks or marketing, will be successful. And that includes PPT, VERI, AMP and many others in my opinion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
theoneon111

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

there is a lot of money to be made here, i am confident this project will be successful and very big
jahigrant

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

I used to root for Populous but since I  sold all my PPT I realize how 'meh' this project is so far. SALT has barely been on the market for any time and has already gathered more attention than this. The 1 billion dollar company shit is BS aswell, sure they may have sealed that deal but I don't see any proof of that and also why include that they have a revenue of 1 billion? As if that 1 billion will be traded in populous, at best you might see one invoice on the market from this company for a year aha

Team = meh
Website = meh
Marketing = meh
Communication = meh meh meh

It's all average. There's so many better projects out there at the minute to invest in and make money. Wheres the new website? Wheres the listing on other exchanges??

inb4 ICO holders are x10 in profit, hush, doesn't mean jack shit
inb4 "The team is too focused on the project to improve anything else"

LOL you said "The team is too focused on the project to improve anything else"
Isn't that the main prerogative of any project?
jahigrant

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

I used to root for Populous but since I  sold all my PPT I realize how 'meh' this project is so far. SALT has barely been on the market for any time and has already gathered more attention than this. The 1 billion dollar company shit is BS aswell, sure they may have sealed that deal but I don't see any proof of that and also why include that they have a revenue of 1 billion? As if that 1 billion will be traded in populous, at best you might see one invoice on the market from this company for a year aha

Team = meh
Website = meh
Marketing = meh
Communication = meh meh meh

It's all average. There's so many better projects out there at the minute to invest in and make money. Wheres the new website? Wheres the listing on other exchanges??

I have been trying my best to suss out this company for the last couple of weeks. Let me know if you agree or if you have conflicting views.

1. [RE: Team = meh] It looks like Steve Nico Williams has a bit of bat rep. There are a couple of sites that say he is not an honest business man and may be a scammer. I don't believe this but hey.. I don't know how to disprove this either. I think the team on the website is not true and that they must have hired a company with NDA to do development and coding for the platform. Would really like confirmation. The excuse or reason for the non-transparency is because of fear that competition will try to rip off their concept and business. It would be nice to know if they have contracted another company for dev. I want to know the number of staff working on the various arms of the Populous Platform business, and milestone updates, even if details are hidden since it isn't an open source project.

2. [RE: Website = meh] It is in the middle of an update but still could use a revamp in terms of visual design and investment into UI/UX is always worth it, as seen by iPhone's success.

3. [RE: Marketing = meh] They apparently contracted with a marketing company. I would like to know the scope of this engagement and what the marketing company's job will be and what we could expect from them.

4. [RE: Communication = meh] Could be better. I would like for a communication manager to be added to the team to constantly engage with and grow a community.

I still think that this company will have a working product quite soon and there is potential of something really good and profitable. It is similar to Bitconnect, but they have a transparent revenue stream unlike the mysterious trading bot for Bitconnect. However, I have so many "hopes" for Populous. I hope the website and UI will improve. I hope they become transparent with staff members. I hope their marketing team is worth the money. I hope they keep adding invoice sellers. I hope communication improves to grow a community. I hope it isn't a scam. I hope the large exchanges list PPT. I am personally feeling about 75% confident in PPT.

Yeah I agree with most of what you are saying.The lack of transparency reasoning, nah I don't agree with that - two other companies are now on the market and are doing the same thing. Nico even said in an interview that he was not going to patent this idea so there isn't much to keep secret about what they're doing and 2) they don't seem to care if others do the  same. Before they took down the website you could see the team - nothing amazing to be honest. They have one developer who also works in another company doing some programming. I would like for a new startup company who don't even having a product yet to have a dedicated development team and not just one guy who works on Populous while he's not working his normal 9-5 job - that is amateur. Nico himself has a degree in Philosophy so that doesn't add very much credibility. Once the website is up once again you will see for yourself that the team is like a normal bunch of guys and some advisers who don't reference populous on their linkedin pages at all.

The website is also amateurish, look at all the good projects out nowadays and they have state of the art websites, the populous website and alpha were something I could have literally developed myself after 3 months into my computer science degree - they could have easily hired a professional to do this website from the get go like everybody else.

Don't care about the marketing company, we will have to see where that goes and as for the communication - it needs to be improved so much. The last we heard from populous was "1 billion dollar company" and hitBTC and boom gone for weeks.

Populous idea is good, but not sure I would invest any money again in hopes it will be successful.

The hate may also start to poor in with the usual crap i.e You're a newbie account, nothing you say is true, FUD - you want to push the price down to buy no (no thanks), you're mad because you didn't get in in the ICO etc etc but whatever haha.

Once the beta is released and I see active invoices and I see quality of this project improve thus improving investor confidence I would buy back into populous but right now uncertainty is a no go. And when investors see "FUD" on here they like to shout and scream but why do they act like that? Say for instance  the "FUD" deters potential buyers, why would investors in PPT who are so certain about this companies success care about criticism in the long run? Wouldn't that just allow them to buy more PPT and potentially be wealthier in the future  Wink Grin

The website was adequate for the sold out pre ico, I am confused you said "Populous idea is good, but not sure I would invest any money again in hopes it will be successful." then you said "Once the beta is released and I see active invoices and I see quality of this project improve thus improving investor confidence I would buy back into populous" which is it you do or don't want PPT?

People get upset at false information, because it has an effect upon their holdings, what is hard to understand about that?
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

btc and eth dump today ,i didn't why? but i think ppt aslo will crash too , how should i do ,sell PPT by now?
jahigrant

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

I hope the populous team read here. I would like to be a part of a community that cheers them on to complete their work and also to help them achieve what they want in whatever ways we can. People have been sharing useful suggestions and honest opinion on how to make the PP succeed so I hope it is given some thought.

Personally I am a holder of PPT and plan to keep holding and try buying invoices on their platform. It is my excitement and wanting to share this opportunity with my friends and family that started the extra curiousity. Of course, if I had more information and confidence, I would likely try to buy more PPT.

Where are the channels and forums, apart from this one, that has a community of Populous Platform Token hodlers?
I want to join.

Join the slack by sending your email address to info@populous.co
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

I want to join.

Join the slack by sending your email address to info@populous.co

slack have many scam link or infomaition ,steal our cash ,i would like twitter @bitpopulous ,just follow official .
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

btc and eth dump today ,i didn't why? but i think ppt aslo will crash too , how should i do ,sell PPT by now?

Normally a derivative, or in this case an ICO token should be a hedge against the main asset, or at bare minimum not move in price while the main one moves.

Like how if the USD is going down the SPY might go up or at bare minimum not move.

In this case the same phenomena usually repeats itself, the ICO tokens don't move in price while the main token collapses, but they dont rise either.

However when the ETH price goes up usually token prices go up took.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

Still waiting o HitBTC.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:32:26 PM

Dear Jahigrant,
I would like to know what is $1 billion deal with Luxure has anything to do with Populous?
Why $1 billion? Why not $500 million? Or $100 million?
What exactly is this "$1 billion" figure referring to?
Unless I am certain of what that figure refers to, I do not wish to speculate.
Can you give me some light on this?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: