Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277192 times)
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

It won't take long for this whole Populous shenanigan to unravel. I give it 1 year's time maximum, conservatively. The clock is ticking..... Do your best.
sheningan? if this project is scam, it would close much earlier. but it didn't happen
mihohil

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

Ok. What will you say if we  the beta release out tomorrow. You will continue to assert that this is a scam? Grin

If a working beta is released tomorrow, or even by the end of 2 months from now, I will take back all my words and apologize for being such a stupid dumbfuck myself.

Keyword here: working beta. Not some shitty fake display of a beta that is not even working.

Update:
Let's sweeten the deal further. Make it 3 months from now. If there is a working beta within the next 3 months, then I am a bloody stupid dumbfuck.
And please be fair to me. I want a working beta. Not some shit and fake display of something that is not really working but pretend to be so.
And another thing. I want a PXT ICO to be conducted.

Are you so confident in your words that you give as much as two months?
mihohil

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

I'm starting to thing that one of ppt competitors is sending his bots on this topic, but who need to do it?
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:02:18 PM

Where we can see price of PPT in next 3 months?
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

1.20 and still some people will be there saying. “ beta will be release next month and this will go to the moon”
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

There you go again, making claims without any evidence. You think the PXT tokens are fake and just used to pump the price? Show the proof you claim you have.

You think PPT is a scam? Tell us why and show some evidence. The burden of proof is on YOU since you're the one making the claim and saying it's obvious.

If you have proof, I'm willing to hear you out, but you don't. You want to shut us all up? Show your proof.

If you want proof, you should ask that from Steve Nico himself. Ask him when is beta.
But don't worry. Time will tell. Give it a maximum of 1 year for the whole shenanigan to unravel.
Sit tight and continue to watch the drama unfold. Once that 1 year time has lapsed, no excuse will be acceptable to anyone save for the most stupid and dumb.

You want proof? You can't handle the proof. Do yourself a favor and ask Steve Nico the conman:
1. When can beta be expected.
2. When can PXT ICO be expected.

Don't worry about me. I won't be doing the waiting.

Steve Nico once said he has a twin that did all the past scamming and people mistaken his twin brother for him. Fuck him.

Dorkie

If Populous was a scam...why in the F*** did you even participate in Populous in the first place?  Most people don't get into something knowing it's a scam.  You claim its a scam but yet here you were participating in something that you are now saying is a scam.  What changed from the time you were in it until now?  Same company, same concept, same Steve Nico Williams, same amount of tokens, same alpha etc etc...same everything except PRICE. Now you want to come in here and trash talk because you lost out because you were impatient. Do us all a favor and STFU because your lip isn't wanted in here.  Please show us the proof it's a scam and I'll shut up. Let me guess anyone who is successful is a scam. Is BTC a scam, what about Veritaseum, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin...are those scams too? If your gonna be a hypocrite, at least be a good one...otherwise stfu and leave.

What a dumbfuck you are. I got into Populous BEFORE I realized it is a scam.
Do me a favor and STFU yourself and GTFO.

If you have a proof that the Populous project is a scam, so why you don't publish this proof on public and I'm will be first one to thank you for this proof.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

There you go again, making claims without any evidence. You think the PXT tokens are fake and just used to pump the price? Show the proof you claim you have.

You think PPT is a scam? Tell us why and show some evidence. The burden of proof is on YOU since you're the one making the claim and saying it's obvious.

If you have proof, I'm willing to hear you out, but you don't. You want to shut us all up? Show your proof.

If you want proof, you should ask that from Steve Nico himself. Ask him when is beta.
But don't worry. Time will tell. Give it a maximum of 1 year for the whole shenanigan to unravel.
Sit tight and continue to watch the drama unfold. Once that 1 year time has lapsed, no excuse will be acceptable to anyone save for the most stupid and dumb.

You want proof? You can't handle the proof. Do yourself a favor and ask Steve Nico the conman:
1. When can beta be expected.
2. When can PXT ICO be expected.

Don't worry about me. I won't be doing the waiting.

Steve Nico once said he has a twin that did all the past scamming and people mistaken his twin brother for him. Fuck him.

Dorkie

If Populous was a scam...why in the F*** did you even participate in Populous in the first place?  Most people don't get into something knowing it's a scam.  You claim its a scam but yet here you were participating in something that you are now saying is a scam.  What changed from the time you were in it until now?  Same company, same concept, same Steve Nico Williams, same amount of tokens, same alpha etc etc...same everything except PRICE. Now you want to come in here and trash talk because you lost out because you were impatient. Do us all a favor and STFU because your lip isn't wanted in here.  Please show us the proof it's a scam and I'll shut up. Let me guess anyone who is successful is a scam. Is BTC a scam, what about Veritaseum, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin...are those scams too? If your gonna be a hypocrite, at least be a good one...otherwise stfu and leave.

What a dumbfuck you are. I got into Populous BEFORE I realized it is a scam.
Do me a favor and STFU yourself and GTFO.

So, basically you're saying that you don't have any proof. Got it, thanks.

paddymc

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

Dorky...You have proven yourself to be an absolute idiot claiming populous to be scam without a single shred of evidence or an intelligent explanation.
I suspect your slanderous accusations against Steve Nico are part of a concerted smear campaign cause why else would you bother.
Also your claims that your account was hacked by a turkish guy sounds like utter bollocks and doesn't make any sense.
I strongly recommend you stop posting baseless lies about populous and Steve Nico before you make an even bigger eejit of yourself if thats even possible.
Its fairly obvious to all that the only scamster around here is you.

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

He thinks software engineering and computer programming is like Burger King.
paddymc

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

He thinks software engineering and computer programming is like Burger King.

He has the brains of a rocking horse. everytime he scratches his head he gives himself splinters  Tongue
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:49 AM

If they release BETA within 3 months then the price could touch $80 without beta i think price will be around $50-60

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Anycryptos

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

Dorky...You have proven yourself to be an absolute idiot claiming populous to be scam without a single shred of evidence or an intelligent explanation.
I suspect your slanderous accusations against Steve Nico are part of a concerted smear campaign cause why else would you bother.
Also your claims that your account was hacked by a turkish guy sounds like utter bollocks and doesn't make any sense.
I strongly recommend you stop posting baseless lies about populous and Steve Nico before you make an even bigger eejit of yourself if thats even possible.

what is your problem sir? i dislike your choice of words, it's not a slanderous accusation if it's written is it? it's libelous. and i have it on good authority that yes, populous is indeed a scam. clif high himself said so. so shut the fuck up.

paddymc

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

what is your problem sir? i dislike your choice of words, it's not a slanderous accusation if it's written is it? it's libelous. and i have it on good authority that yes, populous is indeed a scam. clif high himself said so. so shut the fuck up.

I will not shut the fuck up you clown. I have watched every cliff high interview he has ever done and not once has he ever said populous is a scam. In fact he has been talking about how much he believes populous will do extremely well in 2018 and has been doing nothing but singing steve nocos praises. Your claim that cliff high said that is a lie so why would you make up such a lie? Also when you claimed steve nico said he has a twin that scammed people is totally fabricated. If indeed what you say is true it would be easy to prove by adding a link to where you got this information from but i know you cant cause your talking out your hole.
Anycryptos

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

I will not shut the fuck up you clown. I have watched every cliff high interview he has ever done and not once has he ever said populous is a scam. In fact he has been talking about how much he believes populous will do extremely well in 2018 and has been doing nothing but singing steve nocos praises. Your claim that cliff high said that is a lie so why would you make up such a lie? Also when you claimed steve nico said he has a twin that scammed people is totally fabricated. If indeed what you say is true it would be easy to prove by adding a link to where you got this information from but i know you cant cause your talking out your hole.

you will shut the fuck up or i will break your spine and pull your teeth out with my bare hands. clif high is a degenerate scammer and a freemason. you buffoon. your grasp of the english language is a tenuous one.
manazmej

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

If they release BETA within 3 months then the price could touch $80 without beta i think price will be around $50-60
really would be great if they could release a beta within three months, I am sure that in this case, the price could exceed more than 80 bucks.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

really would be great if they could release a beta within three months, I am sure that in this case, the price could exceed more than 80 bucks.

There is a lot of interesting information coming from the slack room and one member has already test driven the Beta which is not complete yet but he says when navigating it, he found it extremely easy and will not be complicated to use by Newbies. So the beta platform is very smooth running and simple to use. There is an estimate that Beta could launch sometime in January but not in the early part. I assume maybe closer to February of what I could see in the slack group, but only NICO knows day of launch, rest of us are just guessing right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:19:36 PM

Hope prices soon skyrocket again, I'm still optimistic in a few days or before this year's ending price will pass $ 50. and next year pass $250.

Thank you
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:19:48 PM

Oh wow .... what is the problem here. Why is everyone just spreading rumours ??
Anyway ... i am out took my 1000% profit From nw i wait. Scam or not ... (i dont think it is a scam myself btw)
They told the community they will deliver and they did not. ALso no sign from the team. That didnt feel right to me at all.
Again ... trust and open communication is so important .... come om ppt team give everyone information.
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:54:12 PM

Come on guys...give the team a break!  What do you guys expect?  They said it would be Q4...so what if they don't make it...they are working hard every day to achieve such greatness and here we all are being impatient.  Just relax...trust me the project is a great one.  We will see our PPT achieve greatness shortly.  Just calm down and buy more before you can't afford to buy more. 
xardas1

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

You should check on your competitor Hive project.
They released the Demo, anouncing strong partnership.. This is
what i called a serious project. When Hive will be added to a big exchange,
price will skyrock. PPL is being badly beaten by Hive!!
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: