Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277186 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Last night it was repeated again that beta is coming on social media in a post. Now we are at the closing moments of this year and in some parts of the world already new year has started already. I think beta will be gift of new year for us as it will be out in very early days of the very first month.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:45:13 PM

Last night it was repeated again that beta is coming on social media in a post. Now we are at the closing moments of this year and in some parts of the world already new year has started already. I think beta will be gift of new year for us as it will be out in very early days of the very first month.
i think the beta will be launched within 2 weeks. dont know why
Domhnall

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:48:13 PM

I purchased my ppt in August but have moved them to different MEW wallets which wallet are the airdop tokens sent to?

Would they have been sent to the MEW wallet when the snapshot was taken or would they be sent to where they are now ie nano ledger wallet?

TIA
should be the wallet they were in on 4th Nov, if they aren't in the current one

Well ive tried adding it to both MEW wallets in question, with the contact address, PXT symbol and 8 decimal places etc and when i hit save and try to add it a red bar pops up saying

"Unable to add a custom token with the same symbol as an existing custom token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button, or choosing a different token symbol"

thoughts?

Also the LOAD token button has disappeared it now only has Show all tokens or Add custom Tokens?

yes, removing the load button wasn't their finest hour, now you've got to remember which tokens you have, had to go to ticker and load it manually.Hope they sort out that list thing anyway, it must be about 2M long now....

Im having the exact same problem, the PXT ticker isn't showing either.
I moved all my ppt to a new wallet after the ether delta hack two weeks ago so i don't think its looking good.
If anyone has any info to help resolve this would be much appreciated.
Domhnall

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

I purchased my ppt in August but have moved them to different MEW wallets which wallet are the airdop tokens sent to?

Would they have been sent to the MEW wallet when the snapshot was taken or would they be sent to where they are now ie nano ledger wallet?

TIA

Well ive tried adding it to both MEW wallets in question, with the contact address, PXT symbol and 8 decimal places etc and when i hit save and try to add it a red bar pops up saying

"Unable to add a custom token with the same symbol as an existing custom token. Try clicking the "Load Tokens" button, or choosing a different token symbol"

thoughts?

Also the LOAD token button has disappeared it now only has Show all tokens or Add custom Tokens?

yes, removing the load button wasn't their finest hour, now you've got to remember which tokens you have, had to go to ticker and load it manually.Hope they sort out that list thing anyway, it must be about 2M long now....
Think also the PXT ticker has not been verified and just shows the contract address on etherscan so thats probably why you can't add it. Don't think it can be called PXT ultimately as there is a PXT token trading on ether delta just now that has nothing to do with PPT...Fiat Antidote has just done a youtube vid on this

I moved all my ppt to a new wallet after the ether delta hack two weeks ago so i don't think its looking good.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

one day i will have to investigate what this coin is doing...because in exchanges is performing very well...another whitepaper to read  Grin
Domhnall

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

https://youtu.be/IIxAzbbeW2o   airdrop info
Domhnall

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

TIA

thoughts?

Think also the PXT ticker has not been verified and just shows the contract address on etherscan so thats probably why you can't add it. Don't think it can be called PXT ultimately as there is a PXT token trading on ether delta just now that has nothing to do with PPT...Fiat Antidote has just done a youtube vid on this.....
Correction*** PXT WILL be the ticker, the PXT on ether delta is basically someone at it....stay away from that one..

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:20:13 PM

Trade recommendation :
Sell ripple
Buy populous
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

Trade recommendation :
Sell ripple
Buy populous
Sell house
Buy populous
Domhnall

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

Trade recommendation :
Sell ripple
Buy populous
Sell house
Buy populous
hehe
ecivfesrire

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:42:20 PM

Ripple has 1 node in it's consensus algorithm. Do you consent?
CrpToE

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:52:57 PM

TIA

thoughts?

Well ive got the PXT token to show up but in all mew wallets it is zero 0. Ive sent populous an email with all relevent info - will wait and see what happens
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:51:54 PM by quotas

TIA

thoughts?

Well ive got the PXT token to show up but in all mew wallets it is zero 0. Ive sent populous an email with all relevent info - will wait and see what happens

I had all my populous in MEW. I see my PXT tokens in etherscan but not yet in MEW. That is normal and happen to me before. So i am sure my pxt is send to me. 2 pxt for every PPT if i am correct
quotas

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

I read there is another token with the name erc20 pxt. On etherdelta i see a pxt token .... is that the populous token or the scam token ?
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

TIA

thoughts?

I had all my populous in MEW. I see my PXT tokens in etherscan but not yet in MEW. That is normal and happen to me before. So i am sure my pxt is send to me. 2 pxt for every PPT if i am correct
Yes, I see  my PXT tokens too in etherscan , and you are correct 2 pxt for every one PPT.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Domhnall

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

I read there is another token with the name erc20 pxt. On etherdelta i see a pxt token .... is that the populous token or the scam token ?
thats the scam one, its been on ED for a while now....dodge city...
Belgarathca

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

Very interested as a prospective lender (investor) on Populous platform. Just finished reading the latest Whitepaper, however several questions remain unanswered. Was hoping someone has already looked into this with the team:

1) According to the Whitepaper, once an auction is completed successfully, the invoice seller receives funds from the winning buyer or group. Then once the invoice seller receives payment from his customer, he deposits the money with Populous and makes payment to settle the loan. That means that the seller will be paid twice for one invoice - once by the winning buyer (group) and once by the customer. My question is what mechanism on Populous platform will exist to oblige the invoice seller to make the payments to settle the loan, and prevent him/her from double-dipping? Usually, in factoring transactions, the factor (invoice buyer) always gets paid directly by the customer precisely to avoid this potential problem (see for example step 4 of the process described here: https://fitsmallbusiness.com/how-invoice-factoring-works/). Why is it different on Populous platform?

2) There is no mention in the Whitepaper of the verification process Populous platform will use to ensure that the invoice is valid (i.e. a real product/service has been provided and the client is happy). This is very puzzling, because invoice verification is arguably the most important part of factoring. See for example link here: https://www.comcapfactoring.com/blog/why-are-factoring-verifications-necessary/   Does anyone have any idea what process will be used to verify the validity of invoices, if any?

3) Another question unanswered by the Whitepaper is whether the factoring on the platform will be recourse or non-recourse (http://blog.factorfunding.com/blog/what-are-the-differences-between-recourse-and-non-recourse-factoring/)? If there will be recourse against the invoice seller in case of a disputed transaction, does Populous platform offer any mechanism to aid invoice buyers recover from sellers directly? Or rather, will invoice buyers have to pursue legal action in traditional tribunals? If there will not be any recourse against invoice seller in case of a dispute, then the invoice verification process will have to be very solid... (which goes back to question 2) above)

4) Finally, how will Populous will ensure that an invoice has not already been financed with another factor prior to being auctioned on the platform. I understand that tokenization will ensure that ay given invoice is sold only once on Populous platform, but what mechanism ensures that it has not been sold outside the platform to a third-party?

Would help a lot to have answers to these questions!

Thanks

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

TIA

thoughts?

Yes, I see  my PXT tokens too in etherscan , and you are correct 2 pxt for every one PPT.

My advice also for anyone who received PXT, is not to sell it off cheaply. I know the token was kindly airdropped by NICO for all loyal PPT holders but this gift is going to keep on giving, especially as it will be a utility token with a lot of uses on the POPULOUS platform like buying credit reports etc. I got some PXT also and am very grateful for this gift and will not be selling any cheap any time soon. I would not be surprised if this hits over 10 USD in the latter part of 2018. If it is selling cheap from dumpers I am going to buy more of it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
RAGEmond

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Very interested as a prospective lender (investor) on Populous platform. Just finished reading the latest Whitepaper, however several questions remain unanswered. Was hoping someone has already looked into this with the team:

1) According to the Whitepaper, once an auction is completed successfully, the invoice seller receives funds from the winning buyer or group. Then once the invoice seller receives payment from his customer, he deposits the money with Populous and makes payment to settle the loan. That means that the seller will be paid twice for one invoice - once by the winning buyer (group) and once by the customer. My question is what mechanism on Populous platform will exist to oblige the invoice seller to make the payments to settle the loan, and prevent him/her from double-dipping? Usually, in factoring transactions, the factor (invoice buyer) always gets paid directly by the customer precisely to avoid this potential problem (see for example step 4 of the process described here: https://fitsmallbusiness.com/how-invoice-factoring-works/). Why is it different on Populous platform?

2) There is no mention in the Whitepaper of the verification process Populous platform will use to ensure that the invoice is valid (i.e. a real product/service has been provided and the client is happy). This is very puzzling, because invoice verification is arguably the most important part of factoring. See for example link here: https://www.comcapfactoring.com/blog/why-are-factoring-verifications-necessary/   Does anyone have any idea what process will be used to verify the validity of invoices, if any?

3) Another question unanswered by the Whitepaper is whether the factoring on the platform will be recourse or non-recourse (http://blog.factorfunding.com/blog/what-are-the-differences-between-recourse-and-non-recourse-factoring/)? If there will be recourse against the invoice seller in case of a disputed transaction, does Populous platform offer any mechanism to aid invoice buyers recover from sellers directly? Or rather, will invoice buyers have to pursue legal action in traditional tribunals? If there will not be any recourse against invoice seller in case of a dispute, then the invoice verification process will have to be very solid... (which goes back to question 2) above)

4) Finally, how will Populous will ensure that an invoice has not already been financed with another factor prior to being auctioned on the platform. I understand that tokenization will ensure that ay given invoice is sold only once on Populous platform, but what mechanism ensures that it has not been sold outside the platform to a third-party?

Thanks

Good questions, since he team isnt very active here I'd suggest you to write an email or join their slack / telegram where they are pretty active!

Afterwards would be cool if you share the info.
ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

2) There is no mention in the Whitepaper of the verification process Populous platform will use to ensure that the invoice is valid (i.e. a real product/service has been provided and the client is happy). This is very puzzling, because invoice verification is arguably the most important part of factoring. See for example link here: https://www.comcapfactoring.com/blog/why-are-factoring-verifications-necessary/   Does anyone have any idea what process will be used to verify the validity of invoices, if any?

Thanks

In your first question, what do you mean by "customer" vs "winning buyers"?

The way I understood this is that the invoice seller (borrower) will receive Pokens from the invoice buyer (investor). Pokens are issues in different currencies such as USD,GBP, etc. they are pegged to fiat currencies so that 1 GPB poken = 1 GPB or 1 USD Poken = 1 USD.

On the investor side (invoice buyer) the investor for example wants to invest 100 PPT. Let say the price of PPT is $40 so the 100 X 40 = $4000. Therefore the maximum that investor can lend is $4000 X 80% = $3,200 USD. Basically investor receives 80% of secularized PPT (worth $4000) in $3200 USD poken. He then lend these pokens to the invoice seller.

At the end of the month, invoice seller returns the pokens with interest to the invoice buyer. Invoice buyer returns those pokens with 0.5% fee to the PPT platform and the platform releases his PPT and he keeps his interest earnings.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: