Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277192 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

PPT is one is the most ambitious projects on the market. Verry promising in my opinion Bitcoin is down to 8k - 9k so naturally that will drag the usd valuation of everything down. PPT has actually been outperforming Bitcoin for some time now. If bitcoin were back toward 15k (and i think it'll bounce back there verry soon) PPT would already have a valuation well over $100USD
We never doubt that bitcoin prices will soon return $ 15k (of course PPT will over $100), decentralization is commonplace like this and I'm not surprised if bitcoin prices will reach the lowest price under $ 5000.

It seems that to go up to $15000 it still takes quite a while, bitcoin will touch $5000 this week if all panic sells.
PPT indeed best coin in Altcoin world, if the bitcoin price reaches $ 15K again maybe PPT the price will increase to be $100.
i think take a long time to see all altcoin prices go up again including this PPT.
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

Us stock market getting kicked around as wells Fargo stock gets tazed. Good thing I don't use banks or unbacked fiat anymore. Show them your litepay card and silver

Only populous coin can fix banking system's cancerous lending practices
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

You're a fucking retard. They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform.  You literally have no idea what you are talking about obviously... otherwise, you'd be aware of the bounty program.   

The bounty is open to the public,  meaning that this is technically already an open beta, just in the security testing phase. 
Why are you even here if you just want to talk nonsense that has no fundamental basis.   You are literally just talking shit out of your mouth.... Your FUD game is weak dude... GTFO of here. You'll never get cheap PPT lmao... Keep tring though. It'll only mak you look like more of a faggot
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 04:25:59 AM by octain

i got a joke for you populous to 1000 bucks by the end of the year.

The concept of delaying beta due to the market is unfathiable to me. When you have a product which when finished will generate revenue there is absolutely no way you would delay that due to a market crash.

Im sure that if they did have a billion dollar deal with any company and they had delayed the release of their product for several months. the company who they are dealing with would be ropeable due to lost revenue.

I notice they have not updated their projections of profit to reflect the delays in release of their platform.

Im calling it and saying you guys are being scammed and your about to lose alot of money.

If you had of sold when i said you would be much better off today.

populous has very little support to price at these levels and most likely move alot lower. around 12 buck mark.

In a few months the circulating supply will become the max supply as those coins where escrow for 12 months. That will make the price harder to rise due to the market cap being much higher.

ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

I'll just buy more then  Smiley

Populous was 1 of 4 good coins in January for a reason. It's not anyone's fault here that the whole market corrected. I'm not selling anything feel free to dump into these hands
octain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

oh you want to buy some my bitconnect while your at it :0)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

when all the coins decrease along with the Bitcoin being crash but Populus is still maintained at a fairly high price indeed this project is already successful

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

I think, soon another projects of the developer Populous - ZLOADR - will be successful also. Do you remember skepticism at first - and compare it with optimism now. Williams - great developer.
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Hey Octain you want to hear a joke? Some Kid who keeps trying to FUD all over PPT lol..... You've been in here spending so much of your time and energy trying to drag us down that it has become pretty obvious as to why you are here......  

If you think something is a scam you don't waste more of your time in the forums,  you fucking move on with your life.....   Yet here you are. you obviously want PPT. Otherwise, why would you be spending your precious time here.  

The only thing you gain by telling people to sell,   is cheap PPT.  And that is obviously what you want.    Such a scumbag dude.
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:51:01 AM by HodlThroughTheStorm

Populous has not delayed anything they've extended the pre-testing phase to the public,  in the form of a bounty program that will stress test the security of the platform.
Which means technically the Beta is already available to the public, by public I mean security experts within the public etc,  that will try and brute force their way past the security.

This is fundamentally good news. And it is progress. It goes to show the Populous team takes security seriously. They are challenging the public to come and try to break their security measures.
Which shows the populous team is also confident.

We don't want populous to be the next major headline that causes FUD all over the market due to a hack... We want Populous to be safe and secure.

Populous has considerable support at these prices, again showing that you have no idea what you are talking about and just spitting shit out of your mouth to try spread FUD.  

You know its a good project when the fudders are out lol
octain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Populous has not delayed anything they've extended the pre-testing phase to the public,  in the form of a bounty program that will stress test the security of the platform.
Which means technically the Beta is already available to the public, by public I mean security experts within the public etc,  that will try and brute force their way past the security.

This is fundamentally good news. And it is progress. It goes to show the Populous team takes security seriously. They are challenging the public to come and try to break their security measures.
Which shows the populous team is also confident.

We don't want populous to be the next major headline that causes FUD all over the market due to a hack... We want Populous to be safe and secure.

Populous has considerable support at these prices, again showing that you have no idea what you are talking about and just spitting shit out of your mouth to try spread FUD.  

You know its a good project when the fudders are out lol

Know or even heard of anyone who is involved in this testing who can conform it. I garantee you won't cause its bs. scam scam scam.

when are you guys going to wake up march 2019... hey just one more month...

when nico doesn't deliver he just feeds your all crap and you eat it up. here is some worthless pxt tokens , new white paper, screen shoots. is any of this worth more then 2 billion dollars. There is a reason this is one of the most dump coins today.

Given the rediculicous statements made. I can smell out a lot of first time investors in this pack.
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

It's a public bounty program why would I know the people participating in it?    Anyone can participate in it. That's why it is open to the public.  You really have no idea what you are talking about do you?

PXT has a completely different use case. Hence it has its own white paper.  No PPT is not one of the most dumped coins today it's not even a coin its a utility token, and it's being dragged down by bitcoin just like everything ells in the market is lol.   Your FUD game is so weak...... You should at least know what you are talking about before talking at all.

You just continue to make yourself look like an absolute imbecile. 
octain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

It's a public bounty program why would I know the people participating in it?    Anyone can participate in it. That's why it is open to the public.  You really have no idea what you are talking about do you?

PXT has a completely different use case. Hence it has its own white paper.  No PPT is not one of the most dumped coins today it's not even a coin its a utility token, and it's being dragged down by bitcoin just like everything ells in the market is lol.   Your FUD game is so weak...... You should at least know what you are talking about before talking at all.

why release a utility token that has no use. isn't traded on any platform (except etherdelta and we don't count that)  ? makes no sense. utility token / coin symantics. point is it is under performing the market which suggests its not just a market move.

I'm going to be so happy when this is under 10 bucks ill be here bragging.

I would buy almost anything else other then ppt in this market.

HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

Are you talking about PPT or PXT? Because both of them have utility.  

The platform has not launched yet, much like other utility token platforms that are still in active development.

It is not underperforming the market. The entire market is suffereing. (And the traditional markets are taking a dump right now too. The DOW Jones closed with a loss of over 800 points yesterday which is massive) Again you are literally just talking shit to freak out the weak hands in order for you to get cheap PPT.

Keep spending your time and energy in this thread. Only proves you want more PPT at a cheaper price lol....     Smiley Wink Grin

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Well price is tanking for two reasons. First reason is that Beta is again delayed without any real time frame as to when it will be launched, so all those impatient ones waiting for the Beta launched all dumped very fast within hours, plus the market free fall crash which is killing everything right now price wise is also affecting PPT. Populous is by no way immune to this free fall. So just like any other coin, without an actual working product, it is suffering the fate of all the rest. Populous will only ever moon again if the platform launches and has successfully executed live invoice buying and people are making a real profit form the invoices. Until then, accept the fact that this is going downhill, like all the other alts price wise and collect some more cheap if you believe in the project and have the guts to accumulate and hopefully wait for the real launch, as and when it happens. For us hodlers, we have no choice but to wait and see.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Serlder

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

They did give a time frame.

Nico the CEO made a post in the telegram group, saying that he and the CTO are allowing an extra month for the beta release. They are also going to open the source code to the public so people can idependently review the platforms code.

They have also launched a public bounty program challenging people to try and break through the platforms security messures.

Everything is still progressing forward. And from a fundemental point of view things have only gotten better for this project.

98% of the crypto market is still in the development stages with no actual working product. With populous being close to the Beta launch means they are very close to the final build of the platform.
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:42:16 AM by HodlThroughTheStorm

They did give a time frame.

Nico the CEO made a post in the telegram group, saying that he and the CTO are allowing an extra month for the beta release. They are also going to open the source code to the public so people can idependently review the platforms code.

They have also launched a public bounty program challenging people to try and break through the platforms security messures.

Everything is still progressing forward. And from a fundemental point of view things have only gotten better for this project.

98% of the crypto market is still in the development stages with no actual working product. With populous being close to the Beta launch means they are very close to the final build of the platform.

Yep and they even mentioned that a month is an overestimate in order to surprise everyone well before then.  
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Good news
https://twitter.com/bitpopulous/status/960813332465938433
We will be announcing the opening of our smart contract bounty shortly.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

what do you guys thinks on the posts on reddit about nico? https://www.reddit.com/r/populous_platform/comments/7viq0e/steve_and_sam_williams_fraudsters_press_report/?st=jdbj4iza&sh=f2d340c7
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: