Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do next?
Don't ask for refund on Batch 1 chips - 23 (48.9%)
Ask for a refund on Batch 1 chips - 24 (51.1%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]Avalon Chips - 0.081 BTC (Global+Escrow)-BATCH2 SECURED  (Read 100133 times)
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:21:56 PM

Status, as I understand from reading other threads:
SebastianJu (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187660.msg3137026#msg3137026) (12 September 2013, 16:00:46)
Good News! First there were problems with our sixth batch since the other parttaking groupbuy didnt want to refund his chips. So i negotiated the last days with the other groupbuys of the second closing batch and now both closing batches are refunded. At least the form to yifu was filled and we wait for the bitcoins.

zefir (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177827.msg3157505#msg3157505) (15 September 2013, 09:17:30)
What I organized was a final batch, so the European GB-organizers could serve their last pending orders. This final batch was ordered and meanwhile refunded. From SebastianJu's initial share of 6k chips I refunded him 5k, while he will receive the remaining for those buyers who preferred to keep the chips.

Quotes are from zefir and Sebastian GB, but must be the same for our GB.
Our GB batch #1 is refunded and refund is now waiting at escrow. Batch #2 is also refunded (first to zefir, as he placed that last order, and then he refunded other GB).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t13hydra (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:39:59 PM

Hi all,
Sorry but i haven't got time to read all questions since i've posted last time. I know it's my fault, but if a day had 30 hours that wouldn't be enough either..

So, update:
- Both batches were asked for refund. Waiting for John to receive the BTC back. Batch 2 has been refunded and i'm intending to send a voting form for batch 2 people also. (You can ask for a refund or you can ask to invest in something else)
- For the ones that want reinvestment in something else, i've made several "BIG" arrangements to have the hosting option possible. This is why i haven't hot even the slightest chance to post on the forum (besides the fact that if i continue lurking the forum during the day, i'm gonna get fired...)
- There will be a bigger reinvestment in BitFury and KnC miners. These two are delivering the soonest. Discussions are on the way to ensure the delivery of this hardware.
- Working on some numbers regarding the total Hashing power i'm trying to aquire. Rest assured: You may have paid for 4.5 GH/s in Avalon terms, but in Bitfury and other terms this will be an equivalent to >10 GH/s. No funds will be lost.

Will post back later tonight, with more info. Apologies for not answering the forum. I'm resding stuff, i just don't have the time to write back. But i promise i'll make time for communication too.

Regards,
Steve
baloo_kiev

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:14:23 PM

Hi all,
Sorry but i haven't got time to read all questions since i've posted last time. I know it's my fault, but if a day had 30 hours that wouldn't be enough either..

So, update:
- Both batches were asked for refund. Waiting for John to receive the BTC back. Batch 2 has been refunded and i'm intending to send a voting form for batch 2 people also. (You can ask for a refund or you can ask to invest in something else)
- For the ones that want reinvestment in something else, i've made several "BIG" arrangements to have the hosting option possible. This is why i haven't hot even the slightest chance to post on the forum (besides the fact that if i continue lurking the forum during the day, i'm gonna get fired...)
- There will be a bigger reinvestment in BitFury and KnC miners. These two are delivering the soonest. Discussions are on the way to ensure the delivery of this hardware.
- Working on some numbers regarding the total Hashing power i'm trying to aquire. Rest assured: You may have paid for 4.5 GH/s in Avalon terms, but in Bitfury and other terms this will be an equivalent to >10 GH/s. No funds will be lost.

Will post back later tonight, with more info. Apologies for not answering the forum. I'm resding stuff, i just don't have the time to write back. But i promise i'll make time for communication too.

Regards,
Steve

Thanks for the update.
I think the next major subject to address is board refunds. Please post a simple calculation on expenses, e.g. Purchased components for X BTC, Paid to fab Y BTC, Left Z BTC (or fiat). Give an estimate of how much can be recovered (sold at reduced price, used in further investment, anything). Calculate how much can be refunded per board (don't forget to subtract whatever you think is fair for your work so far). If you still insist that nothing can be refunded, I think we'll need all the invoices and pictures of the components being dumped.

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:28:22 PM

So, update:
Both batches were asked for refund. Waiting for John to receive the BTC back.

Steve, batch #1 has been already refunded. Please get in touch with JohnK for confirm and instruct him for processing refunds. Fact, that you don't know, that your own batch has been refunded is really funny.)

I confirm that I've received the refund for this specific group buy about yesterday night. Cheesy

T13hydra, please confirm the list of users to be refunded with me and I'll try to process this ASAP.
alchimista

Activity: 154

ars longa, vita brevis

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:46:36 PM

So, update:

Steve, batch #1 has been already refunded. Please get in touch with JohnK for confirm and instruct him for processing refunds. Fact, that you don't know, that your own batch has been refunded is really funny.)

I confirm that I've received the refund for this specific group buy about yesterday night. Cheesy

T13hydra, please confirm the list of users to be refunded with me and I'll try to process this ASAP.

+1000000
waiting for the refund to be processed

"Ab tam tenui initio tantae opes sunt profligatae"
Vendo Bitcoin a mano a Pisa \ Firenze .:. Compro e Vendo Bitcoin postepay|sepa
Celicular

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Hi all,

So, update:

Regards,
Steve

Hi Steve!
I'd like a refund please. I've ordered via AlphaHPC webpage;
Order number: #1372;
Bitcoins paid: ฿18.41;
My address: 1NFv57gS4wzxTuxbQxwpQzEFZBWCQAsACN

transaction info:
https://blockchain.info/sl/tx/4c6c719ec964d758b055501ff7467d991c50040a3aa676717c92ca8a1c150edf

signature:
IEvGTUw5b/fYfmfBBsDgwJoIDlmBLxqieUWIEewSyx6W8/OwetD1HhVUtmwzdzj2htnXnk3L2D0Z18JKhQQnQt8=

Thanks and regards!
dddbtc

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:13:14 PM

So, update:

+1000000
waiting for the refund to be processed

Really hoping processing begins today and not tomorrow.

Edit: c'mon steve
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 11:18:29 PM by southerngentuk

Hi all,

So, update:

Regards,
Steve
Forget your voting form mate.
You have received 140 BTC from batch 2 to your private address, that should have gone back into escrow, and that is now 105 BTC , this needs to be re Escrow-ed Immediately or refunded.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:22:23 PM

A comment regarding chips being sent to you would not go amiss either. how do you plan on refunding people if you have used the Btc on chips.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
yolo2424

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:05:47 AM

Still no refund received... come on man!
skrubalov

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:27:08 AM

No chips Huh??

Then I want a refund, i'll buy chips somewhere else

Code:
GB1,39,112,9.388,15cEMwTeSCKgoQqL2sYaSruSnwU8z9dzpt,Refund

signed:
Code:
HNB67duX42SFmJ9dmmSyIEdUnHw+WVTwN7kcYaI9zuyzGEYiJHfWH85dOJgLFwm+kBkfxQJBXpPqdHsc8sc1BQc=
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:36:24 PM

I had 64 chips in GB2 (at least it was June 4, I think that was #2), and I'd be glad to have a refund please. I had not yet ordered any boards to go with them.
original payment txid:d1dbcc9d3e3fca2a7d17a00ab0f97c8b293776a5add2ff789d6412214b49bb95
5.312BTC

please send refund to
hephaist0s; 1DM8pdm1KbTfAcChuoawkEEbwEqGVzmqQ4

Thank you, and I look forward to learning about your new projects.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
alchimista

Activity: 154

ars longa, vita brevis

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:23:51 PM

So, as you can read above, batch 1 has been refunded, and i think if you just tell john k to follow the code table in OP regarding batch 1 everything will be ok in a few.
Why let us wait for no reason? Why are you still not confirming the refunds to john k? Makes no sense to me, you could already be out of all this stress just with a PM to John K, taking 5 mins of your time, saving much more.

Please don't wait, everyone is getting stressed from this.

"Ab tam tenui initio tantae opes sunt profligatae"
Vendo Bitcoin a mano a Pisa \ Firenze .:. Compro e Vendo Bitcoin postepay|sepa
Plazma

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

Waiting for my refund...

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
dddbtc

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:01:01 PM

So, as you can read above, batch 1 has been refunded, and i think if you just tell john k to follow the code table in OP regarding batch 1 everything will be ok in a few.
Why let us wait for no reason? Why are you still not confirming the refunds to john k? Makes no sense to me, you could already be out of all this stress just with a PM to John K, taking 5 mins of your time, saving much more.

Please don't wait, everyone is getting stressed from this.

This ^^

Please, confirm the user table with John K, If I can get my money out of batch 1 in a reasonable amount of time.  There's a good chance I would probably reinvest some of it into your hosted miners.  Unless that's only for batch 2 customers?
Therion

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:54:50 PM

I remember the good ol' days when I started mining with two 6970s and the network hashrate was 67 TH. Nowdays it's climbing that amount every 24 hours. Anyway i would also like a refund (pick up the phone Steve!)
vanycon

Activity: 317

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:51:22 PM

Your words in the ears of god....

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway
yolo2424

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:41:29 AM

Still waiting for a refund... seriously? Come on steve.

You ve done a great job so far, dont let the people down now. Im sure most of us will be happy to reinvest with you at some point if you refund according to the numbers now.

CryptoMaster

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:08:24 AM

Indeed, we are all trying to be patient but it is hard to understand that you have not sorted Batch1 refund yet, when all you need to do is get in touch with JohnK and confirm the members involved.

It looks like a few minutes job that will make Batch1 members happy and that will rid you of a fair amount of pressure as well, everyone wins...
t13hydra (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:35:27 PM

A comment regarding chips being sent to you would not go amiss either. how do you plan on refunding people if you have used the Btc on chips.
Don't forget those are my own personal chips.. If they are worthless, they are my loss, not yours. Regarding my btc address and the funds going in and out: People are getting refunded. Also passing a list of persons to John for refunds. Don't forget that there are people who don't want a refund, and instead they want rigs made of BitFury chips, the ones that could keep up with the difficulty raise. Thus, no funds were lost, even if the difficulty has raised rendering Avalon chips almost worthless.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: