Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

I think that bitcoin is real source of income only for freelancers, like programmers, if they are receiving their payments in bitcoin.
For everybody else, bitcoin can be only additional source of income.
It's impossible to earn regular, good monthly income through collecting faucets, or signature campaigns, gambling, HYIP, trading etc.
Of course, other possibility is to start real business, like web shop and sell staff in bitcoin.
In the long term, if bitcoin price continue to raise, bitcoin funds in the wallets can become very good investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

If you really want to focus in bitcoin and you are willing and ready to leave your job, think about it again hundred times. Why you need to leave on your current job if you are being treated well there but if not, go. It's up to you if you really want to depend in bitcoin but I can say that the more source you've got the better.
I agree with you, but if he stay focused in his real job and also in bitcoin in the same time, it was better than leaving his own job. By the way, I think bitcoin is an awesome source of income because this cryptocurrency grow by the time. I mean the price here. this positive voltilty can increase your payment in the future.

That's what I'm doing right now because if you are a very hardworking person or you are a person that has a goal to reach. You don't need to sacrifice one of your source but if you are too confident that earning with bitcoin is going to be enough for you, then so be it. Just have a proper time management and balance things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

Yes, I am treating bitcoin as others source of income because in coming days it will provide lot benefits for the people who believe in bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is called people currency where no rule, no regulation, no tax etc.
Right now bitcoin is decentralized and when this goes beyond certain limit, surely the taxation and other regulations will be made in such a manner to keep entire data of bitcoin users. It's a future currency but this is not gonna be a mainstream currency. Right now itself the hard competence is found in earning bitcoin as the opportunity is wide along with legitimacy.

What limit exactly? Or are you just making things up? Decentralization doesn't have any limit since the more people mine it, the harder will it be for someone to kill the network since he can take it all down. And even if he successfully does, there will be new miners popping up like mushrooms. Maybe even more miners.

There's already a record of the entire data of bitcoin users. You can use the blockchain if you don't want to download the bitcoin core which has more than 100GB of records. All these records will be there for the rest of the time in the world.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:41:18 PM

If people will leave their current jobs just to focus and work with cryptocurrencies, I think they need to work hard to be a successful person or they can also work as developers or as a trader. This is the best thing to do if they want to make the bitcoin as their source of income.

i think they don't need to leave their current jobs just to focus and work with cryptocurrencies, they need to do their real jobs and also in extra time they need to work with cryptocurrencies because many sources of income is much better in advance world and also helpful in investments or in future after retirement.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

for me as a newbie of bitcoin i would not make as bitcoin as a source of income because we don't know when the value of bitcoin going up and down.
It I think recommended for me if bitcoin used as sideline or extra source of income to pay the bill like electricity and water bill.

How come that a Full Member here in this forum is still a newbie when it come to bitcoin? Don't make me laugh, if I am not wrong, you need to spend 4 months in order for your account to rank up from newbie to full member, and that is pretty long enough for you to study about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency here in the crypto world.

And it is pretty easy to know the PUMP and DUMP of bitcoin just checking always of its price, and try to make an account to the slack group of bitcoin in order to be always updated on it.
SirPol85

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

If people will leave their current jobs just to focus and work with cryptocurrencies, I think they need to work hard to be a successful person or they can also work as developers or as a trader. This is the best thing to do if they want to make the bitcoin as their source of income.

i think they don't need to leave their current jobs just to focus and work with cryptocurrencies, they need to do their real jobs and also in extra time they need to work with cryptocurrencies because many sources of income is much better in advance world and also helpful in investments or in future after retirement.

Yes, you do not need to leave the main source of income. To be more confident in its future, it is desirable to have several additional sources of income.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Not there, but a lot of people who do that. They leave work, because their work produces the money not enough for his needs are met. doing business with crypto they are making money and more promises to make ends meet. However, we recommend that you do business on crypto only on set as an extra income just isn't for the permanent job.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

I don't get it why would someone leave their jobs and spend their time on bitcoin. There is nothing there in bitcoin all a person has to do is save money he earns and invest in bitcoin and let it grow. Or you can spend some of your free time in trading then you can earn additional coins.

If you can start a good business using bitcoin, that is a good reason to leave your job. It is way better to be your own boss than an employee. In our country, at the current price of bitcoin, some signature campaign can earn you more money than the minimum pay on a day job.

But the question is that signature campaign be sustainable? There are signature campaign that can run for a long time but most signature campaign just last for a weeks. So you can't just rely on signature campaign, you still need a stable job and just used your bitcoin earning just to add a little money on your pocket.

I did not say to rely only on signature campaign. I specifically said if you can start a good business, then you can leave your job. I am just comparing that even a part time income in bitcoin like signature campaign, have higher rates than regular jobs in our country.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

I would think thrice to leave my job for bitcoins. Everything I earn online is in bitcoins, but in real life,we have rely to fiat as there is currently no other option. Many less people are aware about that such a thing even exists.
If there is some long term opportunity to earn bitcoins online by getting hired by a big bitcoin company, then one can give it a thought.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

I really wouldn't recommend fully earning all your money in Bitcoin. As a store of value, it is not the best and one day your could have thousands of dollars more value than they day before.

I would recommend getting a normal job and investing a portion of your pay into Bitcoin, using a site like bitwage.
You have a point. I think getting a normal job is better than earning all your money through bitcoin. You shouldn't depend on bitcoin because what if bitcoin is going to dump what would you do? I recommend that you should use bitcoin as sideline.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:43:02 PM

If some people is leaving their jobs to work with cryptocoins I guess they must be working as developers or they are trading. For both options you need to have certain skills. The best thing is to try before make a decision. For example, you can trade with small amounts and see how it works and if you are good in that.
Trading is one of the source of income in bitcoin. Before starting a bitcoin trading one should have prior knowledge about bitcoin and also trading. The law of price and demand and one should always monitor the price for a better trading. And for me the best way to gain information and basic ideas about bitcoin and trading is on forum like this where you can scan different topic. And you could also apply to a signature campaign so you can earn bitcoin while posting and reading on forum. And your earnings on signature campaign can serve as your capital to your trading.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

Yes, not because you earned bitcoin you need to leave your job or you cannot focus on it. Because many of the bitcoin users are just using it in their free time. They use it just to have an addition income for their needs and wants in their life. And yes its true that bitcoin is now a source of income to other bitcoin users especially for the students who used it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:12:02 PM

He should have an expertise in any of source in bitcoin. Because if he is already decided to do so or after thinking that he will quit his current job.

Think about the worst case scenarios that might happen and also think about those positive ones, it's like a gambling.

But if you think that you have assurance that your life will be good for doing that, it's better.

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

Indeed the success not derived from activities that are easy to a friend. When we successfully complete a challenge or obstacle that is in front of our eyes then I'm sure the profit will be in the hands of those who succeed. So, leave the work and focus on the world of cryptocurrencies is not a bad thing. Because when we can as well do it right then it could be that the profit it brings much better when it becomes an employee. because companies like cryptocurrincies,

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.

Yes, not because you earned bitcoin you need to leave your job or you cannot focus on it. Because many of the bitcoin users are just using it in their free time. They use it just to have an addition income for their needs and wants in their life. And yes its true that bitcoin is now a source of income to other bitcoin users especially for the students who used it.

I'm working in bitcoin with my free time and if op can see that there's a possibility that he can become a successful person and will have a very successful life by working in bitcoin full time and will replace his own current job by it. That's his decision and I respect his decision about that matter but for me, don't give up with your current work.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

This is a great time to switch to the world of digital currency. Already many people who have jobs in bitcoin world. They get a few dollars just by actively trading in the stock market. So many types of work that can do. Monthly income like working in the real world, even bigger.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

It is not advisable to focus completely on crypto market after leaving your job. Have a day job where you will earn salary income and use your free time to earn cryptos. It will have a balance in your life and also give you a sense of financial security.

I have a day job from where I pay off my mortgage loan and pay for daily expenses. Trading in crypto gives me an extra layer of income which I save to have a better future. I think it is the best approach for me to have balanced and comfortable family life.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

It is not advisable to focus completely on crypto market after leaving your job. Have a day job where you will earn salary income and use your free time to earn cryptos. It will have a balance in your life and also give you a sense of financial security.

I have a day job from where I pay off my mortgage loan and pay for daily expenses. Trading in crypto gives me an extra layer of income which I save to have a better future. I think it is the best approach for me to have balanced and comfortable family life.

This is my way too, I tried to give my best in my job and to grow on my field and profession ,and after work I focus on bitcoin, and when there's some time left. I don't think there's a need to make stop our job ,we just need to do extra effort and time management.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Okru79

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

This is my way too, I tried to give my best in my job and to grow on my field and profession ,and after work I focus on bitcoin, and when there's some time left. I don't think there's a need to make stop our job ,we just need to do extra effort and time management.

Bitcoin can be a source of income, just by using free time, that's enough. Without the need to sacrifice work, we can still generate revenue from bitcoin.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

Bitcoin can be a source of income, just by using free time, that's enough. Without the need to sacrifice work, we can still generate revenue from bitcoin.

It can be our job or a side line or vice versa, it will depends on your view on how will you treat it but as much as possible if can balance,be it . If not just don't let your job get ruin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: