Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

Since bitcoin at the price of 1000 $ I have made bitcoin into my side income to earn money. Besides I earn money by playing adsense

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin nowadays is becoming more in demand.It can even sustain our daily needs if we just give our focus to it.Bitcoin in the first place helps us improve ourselves.
essquireo0o

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

Deposited it to electrum and it took $30 in fees?  WTF?  Fees are set to dynamic as they suggested?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin nowadays is becoming more in demand.It can even sustain our daily needs if we just give our focus to it.Bitcoin in the first place helps us improve ourselves.

It can surely sustain anything we can think of and because of the price of bitcoin right now many are coming back to bitcoin and surely the ones that are struggling to earn in it are now just having a transaction left and  right in different trading investment and I think most of them are now focusing in these kind of earning.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

It can surely sustain anything we can think of and because of the price of bitcoin right now many are coming back to bitcoin and surely the ones that are struggling to earn in it are now just having a transaction left and  right in different trading investment and I think most of them are now focusing in these kind of earning.

Even those people who used to trade alt coins have now switched to trading bitcoin. This is confirmed by the fact that bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world

prass tyo

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think because they already have enough capital to be able to stay stay in a state without income, but it seems that it is impossible because in our original bitcoin diligent certainly every week there is just incoming revenue
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think because they already have enough capital to be able to stay stay in a state without income, but it seems that it is impossible because in our original bitcoin diligent certainly every week there is just incoming revenue

If you have a job that can help you professionally as much as possible tried to balance bitcoin and profession ,cause we need a professional growth but we need also money. But if you think your job is not worthy enough and you don't enjoy it as much as you enjoy bitcoin then O think its fine to quit work.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

You need to have several sources of income. Many combine basic work and bitcoin as an investment, because it does not take much time.

roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

Do not leave your current job. Make bitcoin side job.

I agree with you pal ,bitcoin not too reliable, not now

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Kp4everK

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

Do not leave your current job. Make bitcoin side job.

I agree with you pal ,bitcoin not too reliable, not now

There should always be an alternative source of income, and here it's not about the reliability of bitcoin, you can use other coins to earn money.

davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

I am not sure many people leaving their jobs for focusing on cryptocurrency. Most of them make bitcoin as a side job or investment. you do business on crypto only on set as an extra income just isn't for the permanent job.
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

In my opinion, earning a bitcoin is also a job. Even if you want to do it, you have to try hard and hard. If the price of bitcoin increases day by day and decreases so do not get frustrated and do more than earn money.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

The price of Bitcoin is not that much to look forward to because the price of Bitcoin could go right down in an instant. Bitcoin is one of the most important products that allow people to make money doing certain things online without relying on another company to hold the money for you, since Bitcoin is around there shouldn't be any issues of having Bitcoin as a payment option for short-term pay periods since the price of the coin won't affect the money that you make as much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

The price of Bitcoin is not that much to look forward to because the price of Bitcoin could go right down in an instant. Bitcoin is one of the most important products that allow people to make money doing certain things online without relying on another company to hold the money for you, since Bitcoin is around there shouldn't be any issues of having Bitcoin as a payment option for short-term pay periods since the price of the coin won't affect the money that you make as much.
in fact bitcoin provide opportunities to the people to earn money through bitcoin. as bitcoin s providing so many opportunities to earn money, as if a person have some bitcoin he can invest their bitcoin in traing altcon and can get a good profit after some time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:58:55 PM

Indeed if we plan to focus with bitcoin to make source of income we certainly will not be able to only rely on one activity just like a signature, but requires other activities that certainly can be obtained such as trade of course and others

It is impossible to consider only one type of activity, it will not bring enough money. You need to have several different sources of income to always be with money.
But if you are earning good with that one source then there's no need for you to look for some other ways of earning. But if you have a lot of dreams in your life and you want to earn higher as your daily salary for being an employee then you should consider not to quit on it. Just keep on working there and allocate some spare time with bitcoin.
Some of us treat Bitcoin as their additional income so if you want to grow your income in Bitcoin then it is natural to diversify your knowledge regarding this that is by discovering new ways to earn so that you can maximize your profit especially trading. Trading though requires determination and courage because you need time to get experience and also the risk present in the activity.

It really is up to you whether to quit your job and focus your time in earning through Bitcoin but before you decide think carefully.

That is what he needs to do, he need to think about it for so many times because if he will get into bitcoin for full time and he quit his job. The company will not allow him to come back anymore as he resigned for his current position. Remember that there's no coming back when you decided to go for bitcoin job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:09:43 AM

in my opinion, if you have passion and dream then you can earn money from anywhere, bitcoin also a good platform for earning money through investing, trading and marketing. many people are earning money from here and it's become one fo the popular sector of trading.
so you can try it.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

All you need is time management. You can focus on bitcoin and still have a stable job. You also need to improve your skills in bitcoin so you will never have difficulty in having two jobs.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

Yes, bitcoin can be a source of income because there are students that can depend on bitcoin only. I usually post here in bitcointalk when I have the free time. I can do trading buy and sell, and I can use bitcoin because of that. And I'm thinking that I would build and create my own business here in online using bitcoin, and hopefully become successful so I can earn a lot of money. But as of now, I'm focusing on trading.
kenesu

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

its true that a lot today rely on bitcoin, but for my own experiences, bitcoin is my other source of income other than my personal work since what we all know that bitcoin is still evolving and increasing its price as of now but at the same time we don't know if bitcoin is with us for a longer time. I'm just happy right now that its price is high that it can also reach the same amount of salary that I earn from my work, but I don't think I can leave my job and focus deeply on bitcoin.
for now just keep your job and also take some/most of your free time on earning bitcoin so that more $$ will come unto you Smiley  Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

its true that a lot today rely on bitcoin, but for my own experiences, bitcoin is my other source of income other than my personal work since what we all know that bitcoin is still evolving and increasing its price as of now but at the same time we don't know if bitcoin is with us for a longer time. I'm just happy right now that its price is high that it can also reach the same amount of salary that I earn from my work, but I don't think I can leave my job and focus deeply on bitcoin.
for now just keep your job and also take some/most of your free time on earning bitcoin so that more $$ will come unto you Smiley  Grin
That is the best thing to do, do earn from two source of income and not only on one because there you can't be sure that you will continue earning from bitcoin in the next months or years so having a back up like bitcoin and focusing on your regular work is the best thing to have rather than risking your job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: