Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Not as a 100% source of income. Earnings here is limited and amount of BTC that can be earned is low. If someone will claim that they have several accounts and they are participating in a campaign, that's going to be hard to manage, there will come a time that you will run out of something to say specially now that campaign managers are strict in counting the post's of their participants.

I remember there is member here that they claim admitted that he takes signature campaign seriously as this is his only source of income. I forgot the username but he is still active and his posts are not rubbish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

I remember there is member here that they claim admitted that he takes signature campaign seriously as this is his only source of income. I forgot the username but he is still active and his posts are not rubbish.
The fact is it is really difficult to get an account to be the source of income as it is really impossible as i am aware of what the fact is,signature campaign is not meant to make someone some money and it is really not a source of income and it really cannot be. Bitcoin can be your source of income if you invested some money in it rather than living for a fortune typing something.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

i already quit my day job after a year of dealing with trading using those known alts that keeps on fluctuating the more you focus and put your time looking for the possibilities how the trade moves you will able to gain success, its just another way to earn coming from your bitcoin activity and if you assess it right bitcoin will be a good way as an alternatives as source of income.

Honest one there. Many aren't honest about what makes them money. I observe this alot
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

Bitcoin has potential for it, can be source of income for us when has had a lot btc. Hard work early will bring big income later. Bitcoin will provide many benefits for us in the future.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

Bitcoin has potential for it, can be source of income for us when has had a lot btc. Hard work early will bring big income later. Bitcoin will provide many benefits for us in the future.

Actually, Bitcoin is already a source of income for almost all of us. It is also already providing benefits for us for being an extra source of income and providing many opportunities of investments.
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

Actually, Bitcoin is already a source of income for almost all of us. It is also already providing benefits for us for being an extra source of income and providing many opportunities of investments.

If you mean from the price rising then yes for now it is, but it can't rise indefinitely.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:08:53 PM

If you mean from the price rising then yes for now it is, but it can't rise indefinitely.

For now it's rising, surely we can't predict the future, but I believe it will continue rising like now and like in the past for the next decade at least. I'm not worried about it and many other holders aren't too. But it's not the only way to make profit. You can invest your BTCs and even the Bitcoin price doesn't increase, you can receive interest from it just by investing, that is a good source of income and worth even the BTC price is stable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

For now it's rising, surely we can't predict the future, but I believe it will continue rising like now and like in the past for the next decade at least. I'm not worried about it and many other holders aren't too. But it's not the only way to make profit. You can invest your BTCs and even the Bitcoin price doesn't increase, you can receive interest from it just by investing, that is a good source of income and worth even the BTC price is stable.

The price of bitcoin now are going down and altcoin are pumping. The best source of income now is to buy BTC while its cheap then convert it to alt coin once it punps again.
kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

You are possibly right and it could rise for another 10 years, but eventually it has to reach a peak as resources in this world are still limited. I don't believe however it will rise for 10 years, at least not at the rate its rising now. To me its peak is once it has reached mass adoption, and that's only a few years away I think.

jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

Currently, bitcoin is still an additional income for me. I use my spare time to search for bitcoin from either the faucet or from altcoin trading.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

I earn money from my altcoin investments which gives me income in btc. I guess in that sense bitcoin is my source of income and I don't directly rely on the price rising.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

This is my way too, I tried to give my best in my job and to grow on my field and profession ,and after work I focus on bitcoin, and when there's some time left. I don't think there's a need to make stop our job ,we just need to do extra effort and time management.

Bitcoin can be a source of income, just by using free time, that's enough. Without the need to sacrifice work, we can still generate revenue from bitcoin.
Yes,being a good manager of time is a blessing. You need to be a good time manager if you want success in your life but there are many other aspects of life than only working. In my opinion if you are making handsome amount with the Bitcoin then why will you need any other job to do? If you are doing any job for the sake of earning the BTC is here for it.
Yeah no doubt it is a blessing when you have the abilities to manage your time properly. The management of time is an art and those who have command on this art ate the successful people of the world. It is basically the time that make you hero from zero.

If you are skilled enough to utilize your time according to the need it means that you are going to be a successful person in the future.
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

Leaving your job shouldn't really be an option. Why leave? You can find means to make some Bitcoin through Bitcoin related jobs without disrupting your work and you get paid in Bitcoin. You can also decide to buy some Bitcoins with your salary or if possible accept your salary in firm of Bitcoin if your employer agrees.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:20:13 PM

Leaving your job shouldn't really be an option. Why leave? You can find means to make some Bitcoin through Bitcoin related jobs without disrupting your work and you get paid in Bitcoin. You can also decide to buy some Bitcoins with your salary or if possible accept your salary in firm of Bitcoin if your employer agrees.
Yes, there is no need to give up your fulltime job for the BTC because it can be easily managed with the job you are doing. You can consider it as a bonus for work that you do in the free time you get. I manage it by having a job already for myself. The BTC for me is a bonus of my time that I make really precious by being involved with the BTC.
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:21:55 PM

Currently, bitcoin is still an additional income for me. I use my spare time to search for bitcoin from either the faucet or from altcoin trading.

I totally agree with you on the altcoin trading as it can really be a great way to earn some bitcoin but for faucets, I started getting tired recently as I noticed it is like a waste of time. It takes long to even earn 0.0001btc from a single faucet and the time it takes running multiple faucets can be tiring except there is a better way to do it that I don't know about though.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Not all of them perhaps, because I know there are others doing bitcoin as a part time job not a full time job. And it is still good to do this as sideline first before anything else of course. That's all I can say for now the better way to do Wink
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

Your choice must be appreciated. Bitcoin such a good platform which through anyone can get easily good additional income. Either altcoins trading a well known business strategy, after getting the proper knowledge about trading it can be made professional income source.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 11:41:34 AM by btcjoin14

If I had to make a selection between Bitcoin or Fiat, I would choose Fiat because I wouldn’t want to get paid Bitcoin as my main source of income while the price of Bitcoin is going up one minute then down the next minute. The price is just too volatile to have a stable income with.
Plus with Fiat I would be able to purchase just about anything that I want immediately and not have to wait for the other person to use an escrow for the payment.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:36:52 PM

Not as a 100% source of income. Earnings here is limited and amount of BTC that can be earned is low. If someone will claim that they have several accounts and they are participating in a campaign, that's going to be hard to manage, there will come a time that you will run out of something to say specially now that campaign managers are strict in counting the post's of their participants.

Yes, it's hard to imagine to make bitcoin your primary source of income. That's why many people use it as their part time job. A great amount of effort and time management is needed to be consistent in earning. We can't say when will the amount of bitcoin get lower in value ( as far as my knowledge in bitcoin is concerned). But even though you have a job and bitcoin is your secondary source of income you can still take it seriously and have research about it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.
Now a day’s many people use bitcoins as source of income. I think there are lot of people use bitcoin in there business so that it will make more bitcoin .Bitcoin as a source of income is good because there are lot of way to earn bitcoins.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: