Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:38:05 PM

Btc is a investment for me , a way for me to gamble and do sports betting without submission of any sort id or proof.
I also use bitcoin for trading purposes and also sell on local bitcoins and also buy. I'm also planning to lend money as interest rate are pretty decent.
yes bitcoin can be use for so many other purposes, for me as we do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin in our local shops therefore we are using it though online shopping. we can also use bitcoin for gambling and for so many other purposes. for me i most use bitcoin for trading alt coin and from there i am earning a good amount of money .

That's the right way to treat your coins, spend them in trading where you always have an opportunity to grow your bitcoins by making regular profits instead of wasting them in gambling and its also an currency so to make it more popular we should also spend it so that more and more people will become aware about it.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

Btc is a investment for me , a way for me to gamble and do sports betting without submission of any sort id or proof.
I also use bitcoin for trading purposes and also sell on local bitcoins and also buy. I'm also planning to lend money as interest rate are pretty decent.
yes bitcoin can be use for so many other purposes, for me as we do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin in our local shops therefore we are using it though online shopping. we can also use bitcoin for gambling and for so many other purposes. for me i most use bitcoin for trading alt coin and from there i am earning a good amount of money .

That's the right way to treat your coins, spend them in trading where you always have an opportunity to grow your bitcoins by making regular profits instead of wasting them in gambling and its also an currency so to make it more popular we should also spend it so that more and more people will become aware about it.
i think trading and gambling both are same just one think is different from each other in trading we waiting for high price when price go to high value then we get a good profit and in gambling we can get profit unlimited and we do not need to wait for any time in gambling .
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

i think trading and gambling both are same just one think is different from each other in trading we waiting for high price when price go to high value then we get a good profit and in gambling we can get profit unlimited and we do not need to wait for any time in gambling .
But in gambling if you loose you loose everything at once and there are very less chances to recover your loss but in trading you can reduce your loss if you see that price is going down so you can sell them at even lower price and in that case you will make loss but you will not loose all your money.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is we have many sports book which allows us to gamble with the freedom and privacy but gambling cannot be considered as a source of income but if you are trading with good stocks then you are bound to get a good number of income but you need to have good patience and follow the trends carefully.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:39:30 PM

Bitcoin really helped me a lot despite of my low paying job, digital currency has done beneficial income source for my family. The advantages of bitcoin earning has an enough ability to provide my financial support, which I can have as a part time income. It has a lot of advantages with regards to investing bitcoins online and along with income source, well it do have the impressions of profit making currency which can be involved through buying and selling of your btc holdings, and thar is a huge profit if you've invested your money in digital currency; that's much more source of income.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

You can earn huge money in gambling in a single day only if you are luck on that particular day and if you loose you will be also loosing a huge money in it so if you can afford to take that high risk then you can anytime go for gambling but a person who wants to take calculative risk will always choose trading over gambling.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

Bitcoin is a good source of secondary income for me as its giving me additional money which I am using at the time of emergencies but the only issue is that its not easy to earn bitcoins and income generated from it is very limited.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:17:45 AM

I'm glad because of the bitcoin makes income a second real job in an Office. with trading I can generate about 0.5 btc and could pay for the installment of the motor.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Having Bitcoin as your income is totally normal, but it would be different when you talk about relying on it. Sure, some people had done it (Relying on Bitcoin as their main income). But most of them are the people who already have so much money saved so they won't be afraid of the fluctuating price of Bitcoin.

Here's my tips :
  • Have you had a job on this cryptocurrency world?
  • Does the job pay you enough money to live?
  • Do you believe in cryptocurrency?

If you could answer those questions with no hesitation, then I'm sure you know what to do.

faucet used to be profitable
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

I'm glad because of the bitcoin makes income a second real job in an Office. with trading I can generate about 0.5 btc and could pay for the installment of the motor.

Do you mean that you can fix your motocycle because of bitcoin ,right ?
Bitcoin become more than investment recently especially when bitcoin value reach more than $ 1736 / btc
I'm sure that more people will interest for investing into bitcoin

Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

Bitcoin become more than investment recently especially when bitcoin value reach more than $ 1736 / btc
A lot of people now are getting interested for bitcoin because they see a great price for bitcoin and the price is keep on rising so i don't think that the investors will stop from investing in bitcoin. I think for at least after a year bitcoin will become a very great currency and we can see a lot of stores accepting bitcoin and the price of $1736 will be just a cheap price in the future.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

This is very true, many people are discovering bitcoin as their source of income. Some of them give 100% of their time in bitcoin because the income they got from bitcoin is much higher than the salary they get in the job they have.

I have witnessed many individuals who did that. Though I am still starting fresh in bitcoin, but as I can see, bitcoin is very promising in my future. Just be committed and give your best. Do not be too overwhelmed with the return you got, but enjoy things as it is.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

A lot of people now are getting interested for bitcoin because they see a great price for bitcoin and the price is keep on rising so i don't think that the investors will stop from investing in bitcoin. I think for at least after a year bitcoin will become a very great currency and we can see a lot of stores accepting bitcoin and the price of $1736 will be just a cheap price in the future.

Well, the greatness of bitcoin is nust starting, the current proce can still go up higher, or maybe lower, we don't know, but we do all know that bitcoin has its own place in the future, it is the future itself. It opened a lot of doors for us in the future that is why it will be more popular and known. But I guess it will not take in just a year, it amy take years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

I think leaving a permanent job over a risky bitcoin is not right. Bitcoin should be earned as side income. You never know what can happen to it at what time. So leaving a job is not an option. Me and my brother run a website through which we earn bitcoin. But we do that in our free time. If you are doing something really very big that assure you of monthly income in bitcoin. In that case bitcoin can be opted over some other job.
Hahaha it seems funny to me. I don’t want to work all the time in my life or work 18/24 and 7/7 all the time. I want to enjoy my life and enjoy my earnings. Some people may not agree to me but I am not here to make it clear to everyone what and how I want the thing is to share my experience for the sake of making someone’s life better and easy. I enjoy my earnings with the BTC I make most of it from trading. Try it.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

Very able to make bitcoin as a source of income. Many ways of making money with bitcoin. Trading is one of best ways to make bitcoin as an income. It does not take a long time like we work on a boss.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Very able to make bitcoin as a source of income. Many ways of making money with bitcoin. Trading is one of best ways to make bitcoin as an income. It does not take a long time like we work on a boss.
yeah bitcoin is really give us a good opportunity to earn money or profit and there is many ways for earning free bitcoin like as trading and faucet and gambling and trader is on the top because people consider that trading is very much easy and i think bitcoin trading is very much good.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

yeah bitcoin is really give us a good opportunity to earn money or profit and there is many ways for earning free bitcoin like as trading and faucet and gambling and trader is on the top because people consider that trading is very much easy and i think bitcoin trading is very much good.
you are true that bitcoin give us opportunity to make money i am also a jobless person and i am earning enough money through bitcoin trading , faucet,and other online tasks and i do not feel jobless because i am getting good income from bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

This is why bitcoin is a good source of income whether you do it for part time or not. But I can recommend to OP he should take care of his permanent job and don't leave it while the company is still existing and it doesn't want him to be gone out. It's up only to him on how he can manage his time properly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of secondary income for me as its giving me additional money which I am using at the time of emergencies but the only issue is that its not easy to earn bitcoins and income generated from it is very limited.
but for most of the people it is as the main source of income for example there are a lot of people who are earning a good number of bitcoin. they do not have any other source fo income. they consider bitcoin as their primary source of income. i think bitcoin is really a very good source of income for these people.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

but for most of the people it is as the main source of income for example there are a lot of people who are earning a good number of bitcoin. they do not have any other source fo income. they consider bitcoin as their primary source of income. i think bitcoin is really a very good source of income for these people.
yeah bitcoin is our main source of income because i earn free bitcoin through trading or gambling and i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and bitcoin trading is much more good than other .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: