Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Yes, that's true that many people this day rely on their earnings on bitcoin but it doesn't mean that they have to leave their job or their current job for the sake of earning bitcoin here online. People must continue making a job in real life and making online jobs as sideline instead.
There's no word for full time on online jobs if I were you as I said you have to work in real life except for bitcoin.
I agree with you. Yes you could rely on bitcoin for investments and earnings that can be converted into cash but that doesn't mean you need to leave your job. Why not do both? Have a job and do bitcoin in free time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

If you want to focus on bitcoin, you must have the skills to have a running income
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

This is my way too, I tried to give my best in my job and to grow on my field and profession ,and after work I focus on bitcoin, and when there's some time left. I don't think there's a need to make stop our job ,we just need to do extra effort and time management.

Bitcoin can be a source of income, just by using free time, that's enough. Without the need to sacrifice work, we can still generate revenue from bitcoin.

If you are a beginner in this industry, you must do bitcoin as your part time income/job. Because you will just feel the real profit here if your ranking Full member and up, but member and below rank it is only a low wages that you can get for awhile. But still at least you earn weekly in the signature campaign.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

It is actually interesting that there are some people who leave their job and go full time in the cryptocurrency world or rely on bitcoins and other cryptocurrency but if you really think about it not many people do so. It is really hard to earn income to it especially the rate of the bitcoin is inconsistent and it shifts over time and no ones know how the rate of change takes place in the future of the value of the coin and if you are really looking for a job/income in this crypto world it really depends on your expertise and knowledge, some jobs like programmers, Web design and etc. can actually earn because they have the knowledge and they are expert to it but if you are just a cook, clerk, cashier, and etc.. its really hard for you to earn. You can still earn but you need a lot of research on how to do so and if you find one its not really a big win that you need to leave your job. You can join on signature campaigns, facebook, twitter campaigns, and any other ways but they just pay you small amount and that i won't pay your bills or your apartment and other bills so my tip for you is that just focus on what job you are doing right now and just earn part time online if have time or just become a programmer or other computer expertise. Wink
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

I've proved it. I am not worked on others, I just enjoy watching youtube ,. Profit from bitcoin trading is enough to meet the needs of family life. And investing in the real sector, providing financial comfort.
bitbunnni

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:38:57 PM

I've proved it. I am not worked on others, I just enjoy watching youtube ,. Profit from bitcoin trading is enough to meet the needs of family life. And investing in the real sector, providing financial comfort.
Perhaps your form of working with Bitcoin and simultaneously investing in the real business sector is more than suitable and tempting. I'm just starting out in this plan to work on my aspirations have the same goal.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:44:25 PM

This is my way too, I tried to give my best in my job and to grow on my field and profession ,and after work I focus on bitcoin, and when there's some time left. I don't think there's a need to make stop our job ,we just need to do extra effort and time management.

Bitcoin can be a source of income, just by using free time, that's enough. Without the need to sacrifice work, we can still generate revenue from bitcoin.

If you are a beginner in this industry, you must do bitcoin as your part time income/job. Because you will just feel the real profit here if your ranking Full member and up, but member and below rank it is only a low wages that you can get for awhile. But still at least you earn weekly in the signature campaign.

There are different ways in earning bitcoin as for your information. You are limiting yourself to signature campaign where the bitcoin you earned there is inadequate for your daily expenses especially is someone depends on you. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.msg17735848#msg17735848 a list of all possible ways in earning bitcoin is listed there.

As for my opinion on the subject matter, focusing on bitcoin as the major source of income is not too good. It is still safe to have a regular job and treat bitcoin earning as a source of extra income. As we all know that bitcoin is very unstable and unpredictable. Relying only on bitcoin is not a very wise thing to do.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
dadangbau

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

I think relying on bitcon income alone is not enough if it does not have a steady job, but it all depends on each of us about bitcoin because many of them make bitcoin the main income and they can succeed with bitcoin
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

Do you personally know anyone who left his job because of bitcoins? I'm not sure that this is happening, I know a lot of people who is into cryptocurrencies, but none of them is leaving his job. Bitcoin is definitely a promising investment, but you need to have something to invest, and I don't see BTC as a way of actually EARNING money, do you?
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:44:11 PM

I would like to find a full time job that pays bitcoins. It would have to be something online though, and most online jobs are notorious for being scams.

I think not all depends on how we do it, if there is an indication of fraud then we leave it alone, in bitcoin I think many give the task and they always pay on time

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
RENATA612 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:19:05 AM

for me as a newbie of bitcoin i would not make as bitcoin as a source of income because we don't know when the value of bitcoin going up and down.
It I think recommended for me if bitcoin used as sideline or extra source of income to pay the bill like electricity and water bill.

The difference is the case with me, lately I will plan to focus on bitcoin because I see here seems more promising in the future, if I compare between me and my friends who focus dibitcoin, his income is bigger than me who worked as factory workers, from here I started thinking to focus on bitcoin
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:56:40 AM

It is rather not advisable to leave a job because of bitcoin, earning bitcoins is just an alternative source of income but earnings generated from bitcoin is not much and may/ cannot be used to sustain a family but can be used to offset some minor bills.
But if you do not have any work in real world. Not a problem to work and make bitcoin as the main income. Because there are also many people who depend on their lives from bitcoin
pmupa5590

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:00:38 AM

I think it's dangerous to pay all your attention to the BTC,work hard and regard the BTCCOIN as an financial investment
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

I think it's dangerous to pay all your attention to the BTC,work hard and regard the BTCCOIN as an financial investment
True, Bitcoin did not want to invest, but that's quite another thing in the mining of crypto-currencies. I think the best way to earn a favorite Bitcoin or Earn Bitcoin in other ways is to invest early, at least for me.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

It is rather not advisable to leave a job because of bitcoin, earning bitcoins is just an alternative source of income but earnings generated from bitcoin is not much and may/ cannot be used to sustain a family but can be used to offset some minor bills.
But if you do not have any work in real world. Not a problem to work and make bitcoin as the main income. Because there are also many people who depend on their lives from bitcoin

It is risky to depend on bitcoin only, It doesn't mean that the bitcoin has a very high price then we should go full time with bitcoin. We always need to remember that bitcoin is just basing to the demand in the market so if the that demand will not be stable to support the current price then it will be a loss for us. So it is safe to make bitcoin as a part time job and part time income and don't go full time and risk your future.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:03:21 AM

I am making steady income with Bitcoin . I can say it is enough for me to stop working in real life but to be honest i will never gonna do that . What if i had to hold my bitcoin and not sell for any reason I do not want to find my self in a situation that i am forced to sell because if i did not sell I will not find my expenses . When Bitcoin dropped to $900 couple of weeks ago every logic say you should hold if sell you will lose a lot i was sure 100% it will turn back up but had to sell because i needed the money now I learned  my lesson I will not go easy on my real life job because simply I do need it too Smiley . so i think always have backup is the right thing to do .
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

I am making steady income with Bitcoin . I can say it is enough for me to stop working in real life but to be honest i will never gonna do that . What if i had to hold my bitcoin and not sell for any reason I do not want to find my self in a situation that i am forced to sell because if i did not sell I will not find my expenses . When Bitcoin dropped to $900 couple of weeks ago every logic say you should hold if sell you will lose a lot i was sure 100% it will turn back up but had to sell because i needed the money now I learned  my lesson I will not go easy on my real life job because simply I do need it too Smiley . so i think always have backup is the right thing to do .

I totally agree on you. As I said before, I will not risk losing my current job which I spent effort, time, and dedication just to depend on bitcoin alone. For an extra income, I can consider it as I have some luxury items I want to buy also. As much as possible the things I buy for this reason should be spent using the bitcoins I will earn instead of my income at work because I already designated it for another things and on daily necessities and household expenses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

I think leaving a permanent job over a risky bitcoin is not right. Bitcoin should be earned as side income. You never know what can happen to it at what time. So leaving a job is not an option. Me and my brother run a website through which we earn bitcoin. But we do that in our free time. If you are doing something really very big that assure you of monthly income in bitcoin. In that case bitcoin can be opted over some other job.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

I think leaving a permanent job over a risky bitcoin is not right. Bitcoin should be earned as side income. You never know what can happen to it at what time. So leaving a job is not an option. Me and my brother run a website through which we earn bitcoin. But we do that in our free time. If you are doing something really very big that assure you of monthly income in bitcoin. In that case bitcoin can be opted over some other job.
Nothing is assured with the entire digital currency network. Anything could happen in unexpected time, as the above quote states it's good to have a day job and try making additional income through bitcoin during the free time one gets. Moving behind bitcoin leaving our day earning is simply a hard thing, because a stable income is unassured until a strong capital investment is made.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

It depends on what your work is and if the new venture you are going into are more profitable and proven as a winning concept to replace your

income from your current job. I have friends who lost their jobs and who are working freelance for Bitcoin and they are struggling at the

moment. { The market is still small }

I would first go into it part-time and then see how it goes, before I leave my current job and go all out into BitcoinWink

I agree with this. I think the vast majority of Bitcoin community are doing just that. Yes, we eagerly want to go full time on Bitcoin but unfortunately we can't do that yet because the amount we can earn with Bitcoin is too little to provide for our daily needs.

Of course there are exceptions and I respect those people with all my heart.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: