Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

Its not bad to make Bitcoin as a source of income as long you do have ways on how to earn it and use it on daily basis or on your needs but we should always put on our minds that the risk on depending it too much would really not be good because anytime bitcoin would go on opposite way which means if we are dependent on it then life would be miserable that's why its important that we should seek for other source of cinome the same time we do on bitcoin.

Yeah depending fully on bitcoin is a big risk as you never know what future of bitcoin hold for us and if the price of bitcoin starts crashing down in coming years then it will give you relatively low income then your expectation and it will become difficult to manage our expenses if we are depending only on bitcoin for earning money so its always good to treat bitcoin as an extra income so even if bitcoin disappears in future we have other source of income from where we can take care of our living.
Having bitcoin as a back up income is really very ideal but its not bad to make it as a primary because the risk is always there and you said was true if we are dependent on it and when bitcoin price suddenly crash then it would really be very hard to cope up when you do rely your living on it.Making it as a source of income isn't bad as long we do have lots of ways on earning bitcoin constantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

It can be a substitute job ,a way better than real job also. I think if were not happy on our job we can quit already but if were also looking for professional growth try to stay at our job even we cant have enough income from it ,try to balance as much as possible.

yes it is a source of income for everyone, but we cant depends all our life in bitcoin we should find a job also , and earn bitcoin for fun and to earn extra also. it not bad to earn bitcoin but rather it is one of those good part time to earn money. for me it is my source of income right now because i dont have any money in my pocket and i dont have a job now.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

No doubt that bitcoin is a good source of income and a more flexible job than a pre-existing work.
well, thanks for Bitcoin, we can now see that there are many jobs which will pay people with Bitcoin and we do not need to provide any identity to be paid in Bitcoin. Paypal used to be the king, but now things have changed. Bitcoin will knock down paypal

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

No doubt that bitcoin is a good source of income and a more flexible job than a pre-existing work.
well, thanks for Bitcoin, we can now see that there are many jobs which will pay people with Bitcoin and we do not need to provide any identity to be paid in Bitcoin. Paypal used to be the king, but now things have changed. Bitcoin will knock down paypal

yes I agree, there was a time that i dont have any money so i decided to find a job , until i have seen bitcoin in internet, i dont believe it first but somehow i thought that why dont i try to earn this one. and it works, it helps me in my needs it provide my family needs and it even help me to reach my goals in my life.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

It can be a substitute job ,a way better than real job also. I think if were not happy on our job we can quit already but if were also looking for professional growth try to stay at our job even we cant have enough income from it ,try to balance as much as possible.

yes it is a source of income for everyone, but we cant depends all our life in bitcoin we should find a job also , and earn bitcoin for fun and to earn extra also. it not bad to earn bitcoin but rather it is one of those good part time to earn money. for me it is my source of income right now because i dont have any money in my pocket and i dont have a job now.

yes you are right that bitcoin is a source of income for everyone but i have seen many people who have made bitcoin as a permanent source of income and they are fully dependent on bitcoin even they do not have any other source of income but they are living well, so i think that bitcoin as a source of income is much better than any other jobs which are full of tension, responsibility and punctuality.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

There's one thing I can say, if you want to shift to bitcoin for a full time job. And you have a decent job, yes don't quit on it if they are treating you well. But if you can't take it anymore and they are treating you inhuman, then it's the right time to quit that job. Since you have knowledge in bitcoin and you have source, take up the chance.

People don't quit jobs they quit supervisors as in most of the companies your superior doesn't behave with you in proper way and there is lots of politics involved when it comes to promotion and sometimes you feel that you are wasting your time by working there and if you have same feeling then its better to quit your job.

Well that's what I'm saying, if they are treating you not in the right way then you will be forced to quit your job. And it's better to if you will take it professionally and you will quit your job, resign if you are on this situation. Because I used to be with this situation and that's why I resigned from my past job because of inhuman superiors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

yes I agree, there was a time that i dont have any money so i decided to find a job , until i have seen bitcoin in internet, i dont believe it first but somehow i thought that why dont i try to earn this one. and it works, it helps me in my needs it provide my family needs and it even help me to reach my goals in my life.

Yes it is true. We can say that bitcoin will be our alternative money when we dont have any money. But we dont need to depende all of the things to bitcoin. We need to find a job to help our family. Try to find a job and then make bitcoin as your part time job to make an extra money to be withdraw to help you to privide your needs.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:29:19 PM

Yes it is true. We can say that bitcoin will be our alternative money when we dont have any money. But we dont need to depende all of the things to bitcoin. We need to find a job to help our family. Try to find a job and then make bitcoin as your part time job to make an extra money to be withdraw to help you to privide your needs.

Bitcoin helps many to earn extra money and I hope that it will become a world alternative currency which will significantly improve the financial position of many.

minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:58:19 PM

There's one thing I can say, if you want to shift to bitcoin for a full time job. And you have a decent job, yes don't quit on it if they are treating you well. But if you can't take it anymore and they are treating you inhuman, then it's the right time to quit that job. Since you have knowledge in bitcoin and you have source, take up the chance.

People don't quit jobs they quit supervisors as in most of the companies your superior doesn't behave with you in proper way and there is lots of politics involved when it comes to promotion and sometimes you feel that you are wasting your time by working there and if you have same feeling then its better to quit your job.

Well that's what I'm saying, if they are treating you not in the right way then you will be forced to quit your job. And it's better to if you will take it professionally and you will quit your job, resign if you are on this situation. Because I used to be with this situation and that's why I resigned from my past job because of inhuman superiors.

I'm on the verge of leaving the company. The leadership has changed and I can not work with them anymore. If this happened several months ago, I would be in a panic. But now I already have experience of earning on the Internet. And that's why I'm not afraid to leave the company. Bitcoin gave me faith in the future
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

yes bitcoin is the alternative money of all when we do not have any money, you are right that we need to find another job to help our family and fulfill their needs but i think bitcoin is good source of income and the payment of bitcoin is very good as compare to the real jobs but the problem is that bitcoin is sometime can't be make as a permanent source of income.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

yes bitcoin is the alternative money of all when we do not have any money, you are right that we need to find another job to help our family and fulfill their needs but i think bitcoin is good source of income and the payment of bitcoin is very good as compare to the real jobs but the problem is that bitcoin is sometime can't be make as a permanent source of income.

i think bitcoin as a source of extra income will be good because it is such a job which we can do in extra time without any selectness of time we do it in any time as we wish but bitcoin as a source of permanent income will not be much suitable because sometime when a person is earning from any signature campaign or any other source and suddenly that source ends then his income will be also stop, however some people have made it as permanent source of income. 

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

I'm on the verge of leaving the company. The leadership has changed and I can not work with them anymore. If this happened several months ago, I would be in a panic. But now I already have experience of earning on the Internet. And that's why I'm not afraid to leave the company. Bitcoin gave me faith in the future

That your decision seriously. If you are not comfortable with that company and you see better opportunity for working with bitcoin. Go for it, support yourself and make sure that you will not regret about it. Because if you will stay there longer it will affect you psychologically, think about it first for a hundred times, good luck with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

Yes because is a good source of income because it helps other people to earn an extra income and without jobs. For example like me i find an extra  to earn  and opportunity. Because is a big help to us especially in our needs and billings. And i hope next next year bitcoin is become currency and stable.  Bitcoin is more uses and very useful , no needs to go outside to earn
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:45:20 PM

Yes because is a good source of income because it helps other people to earn an extra income and without jobs. For example like me i find an extra  to earn  and opportunity. Because is a big help to us especially in our needs and billings. And i hope next next year bitcoin is become currency and stable.  Bitcoin is more uses and very useful , no needs to go outside to earn
yes agree with you no doubt that bitcoin is a good source of income, as the people have invested money there and the price is continuously increasing therefore giving good income and we can call it as good source of income.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

I think The price of bitcoin will not gonna be stable, I am sure that the price of it will always increasing because the demand will always increasing too. so Many factors that will make it happen such as halving and the limitation amount of it. so bitcoin will be good invetment and source of income.

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Yes. I would definitely accept bitcoin as my salary! Its because i could simply convert it to any other currencies that I need afterwards. It would make the whole getting paid process much quicker. Without Bitcoin I have to take a check, travel to the bank, deposit it, sometimes there is a hold. It is very inconvenient. I would love to have Bitcoin deposited into my wallet every hour and no need to wait to get paid instantly.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

Yes because is a good source of income because it helps other people to earn an extra income and without jobs. For example like me i find an extra  to earn  and opportunity. Because is a big help to us especially in our needs and billings. And i hope next next year bitcoin is become currency and stable.  Bitcoin is more uses and very useful , no needs to go outside to earn
I think The price of bitcoin will not gonna be stable, I am sure that the price of it will always increasing because the demand will always increasing too. so Many factors that will make it happen such as halving and the limitation amount of it. so bitcoin will be good invetment and source of income.
I agree with you, the price of bitcoin will not get stable because it is on the market that only depends on the demand of the users and it is not that centralized currency so the price is cannot be dictated and if you want to make your own price in bitcoin then you need a lot of money to do that because manipulating bitcoin will make you poor if you are greedy.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

I doubt that really many people left their jobs cause of bitcoin. Yes that's true that with bitcoin you don't even need to leave your house, but it is still stays not sure income. And I believe that the biggest mass of people earn bitcoins in their free time like underworking. I am one of them.
Definitely yes, people will not need to left their jobs for bitcoin. Because bitcoin is just an a addition source of income of their money. They can do both because wherever you are you can earn bitcoin by just posting. And in bitcoin its not a steady income there are times that you cannot earn especially when you are not exerting efforts to have it. Its good because you didn't left your jobs for bitcoin and you only used it when you are free. Remember that bitcoin is just an additional source of income so leaving your job is not a good idea.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

yes agree with you no doubt that bitcoin is a good source of income, as the people have invested money there and the price is continuously increasing therefore giving good income and we can call it as good source of income.

And it is the reason why there are so many bitcoin earners that are confident that they will earn good amount with bitcoin even they are going to quit their jobs. But if you truly love your job you don't need to forget about your passion and shift to a more profitable source. Better to do it at the same time but you need to know how to manage your time properly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I think if you want to focus on bitcoin as a source of income it is good yet somehow there are some disadvantages on it. Sometimes the value of it didn't stable so that sometimes if the value is in low you can't use it because you will somehow lose but if the pricee is high you can. I suggest that don't only rely on bitcoin. Get some permanent job too. 

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: