Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

Do not leave your regular job. Make bitcoin side job. And you will get 2 jobs at once.
Yeah great advice. Having 2 jobs is better than sticking to one job only. If you have regular job then you can take an advantage for that by dividing your salary and having some part of it for bitcoin and also invest your bitcoin in altcoins or any kind good investment then you will earn from 2 source of income and you were gonna be rich faster than usual.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

Bitcoin became a source of income for me by using free time. I can still keep working and let bitcoin i have to work on market. True, 2 advantages we can get.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

Do not leave your regular job. Make bitcoin side job. And you will get 2 jobs at once.

i think if somebody has already his regular job then he do not need to leave his regular job and only work in bitcoin because leaving regular job will not be a wise decision, having two jobs such as regular job and also work in bitcoin is much more profitable as compare to having only one job. Otherwise there are also many people who don't have their regular jobs and only work in bitcoin and earning much more but i will prefer two jobs at once.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Bitcoin is merely a currency the jobs remain the same it's just Bitcoin has opened doors to better and newer jobs but it's nothing new. You just getting paid in a different way. You u own you work for or if yoehoever  canyeasily get paid in whatever you want to be paid and if you run your own company you can trade to and from Bitcoin as you please.

whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income for the people from third world countries where they are earning a living from bitcoins by earning it in multiple ways but it may not be possible for everyone as most of the people are treating it only as an additional source of income.
yeah bitcoin is really a good source of income i am a bitcoin trader and bitcoin trading give me good income every month and i feel that i do not need any job because work with bitcoin is much more a great job.
yeah trading of bitcoin is very much profitable nowadays because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster everyday and its really a good opportunity for us to earn money at home through bitcoin.
although there are so  many other sources of bitcoin. like signature campaign, gambling and so many other source, but to me i think the best source of making bitcoin is trading, from trading one can get unlimited amount of money, there is also less risk involve because in trading we mostly depend on our experience and skill of trading.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

If some people is leaving their jobs to work with cryptocoins I guess they must be working as developers or they are trading. For both options you need to have certain skills. The best thing is to try before make a decision. For example, you can trade with small amounts and see how it works and if you are good in that.
Cryptocoins can be used as a side job without disturbing the main job
asepsetiawan1990

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

Bitcoin became a source of income for me by using free time. I can still keep working and let bitcoin i have to work on market. True, 2 advantages we can get.
Bitcoin can make new income for me anywhere
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

Now many people focus on bitcoin world,
Like me now who is learning what bitcoin is.
But I think to leave work still can not because I myself beluim understand what is bitcoin
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

Well, I am using bitcoin as a source of my income from past three years.  I was searching online for many months about how t earn money online, but in vein. And one day I found a reddit post about how t earn money using bitcoins and there were two things stated. First was about signature campaigns and second was faucets.
I tried faucets first and then started signature campaigns.

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

Definitely. I do believe strongly that Bitcoin is a great source of income in recent years, many people are engaged in here and earned sufficient amount of money from Bitcoin. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, hopefully you know about current value of it, greater than gold. So if you can make clear yourself about Bitcoin then you can earn money from this potential source.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income for the people from third world countries where they are earning a living from bitcoins by earning it in multiple ways but it may not be possible for everyone as most of the people are treating it only as an additional source of income.
yeah bitcoin is really a good source of income i am a bitcoin trader and bitcoin trading give me good income every month and i feel that i do not need any job because work with bitcoin is much more a great job.
there is a lot of people are earning good income from bitcoin there is many ways to earn bitcoin like as trading of bitcoin and gambling and other way is signature campaign these way is very much good ways for making money for their self and these ways is very much easy.   

Which is easy and without the risk to get bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign, it is to get bitcoin besides also can join bounty campaign ico altcoin which is being held, from there can get income from bitcoin without using capital
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

You'd rather be working for someone else than just with bitcoin, its riskier trading with it. Altcoin market sometimes don't move a lot but only on one pair such as usd/btc. If you want to trade on usd/btc, you will also need to verify your name to the exchanges like bitstamp.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:21:42 PM

Definitely. I do believe strongly that Bitcoin is a great source of income in recent years, many people are engaged in here and earned sufficient amount of money from Bitcoin. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, hopefully you know about current value of it, greater than gold. So if you can make clear yourself about Bitcoin then you can earn money from this potential source.

yes you are right that if a person clearly know about bitcoin and make himself understand about bitcoin in a good way then there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and also that ways can be great helpful to be a source of income in the form of bitcoin, and bitcoin is such a source of income that proof helpful in any expense.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:40:56 PM

there is a lot of people are earning good income from bitcoin there is many ways to earn bitcoin like as trading of bitcoin and gambling and other way is signature campaign these way is very much good ways for making money for their self and these ways is very much easy.   

Which is easy and without the risk to get bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign, it is to get bitcoin besides also can join bounty campaign ico altcoin which is being held, from there can get income from bitcoin without using capital

you are right that its easy to get free bitcoin from signature campaign but i do not consider that signature campaign is the regular way to earn bitcoin and i think trading bitcoin is very better way to get free bitcoin and i think that trading is the permanent way to earn money.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:02:33 PM

Many people earn lot of money from bitcoin. I will not agree to leave their main job for bitcoin. Anybody can do their online work on their free time.
But if the earning of online job is higher then why not give time to online earning. As I know many people who are doing only their online jobs and they are earning a good income from these online jobs and they now have leave their online jobs.

I'm one of those people that even I'm earning better with bitcoin still I can't leave my real job. Because I believe that you only need to have proper time management in able to get a decent profit. And even you will have two source at the same time, it doesn't matter as long as you are determined and you are working hard.

There are many people who have quit their jobs and are full time in bitcoins and earning a living with it but they also have invested good capital in it which is helping them to earn higher profits from trading or any other investment but not all can afford to depend only on bitcoins for living as it can be really risky.

I know it's a fact, it's either they are traders, freelancers, miners and other ways that can give them good source of income with bitcoin. Just think of it for so many times so that you will not regret with this decision that you are going to make. Because we know that regret is always in the end and not in the beginning, take the risk if you can.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

you are right that its easy to get free bitcoin from signature campaign but i do not consider that signature campaign is the regular way to earn bitcoin and i think trading bitcoin is very better way to get free bitcoin and i think that trading is the permanent way to earn money.
yeah nowadays signature campaigns is very famous to get free bitcoin but you are right that signature campaign is not a regular way to make free bitcoin but sometime i think signature campaign is good for our pocket money and you are right that trading is very much good way to earn bitcoin unlimited. 
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

You'd rather be working for someone else than just with bitcoin, its riskier trading with it. Altcoin market sometimes don't move a lot but only on one pair such as usd/btc. If you want to trade on usd/btc, you will also need to verify your name to the exchanges like bitstamp.

The market is always moving but not all the time there will be a big wave of movement so the risk will remain.

But if he thinks that he can do stand alone earning with bitcoin and he can support his life with bitcoin, get your goal.

Because there are full time bitcoin people that already adopted it, take note: the price of bitcoin by that time is still not high as now.

Signature for rent
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:53:49 PM

yes you are right that if a person clearly know about bitcoin and make himself understand about bitcoin in a good way then there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and also that ways can be great helpful to be a source of income in the form of bitcoin, and bitcoin is such a source of income that proof helpful in any expense.

It's really helpful without any expense and I guess having the acquired skills which we learned through bitcoin experiences from any sources, we can use the btc earnings to exchange from banks and provide us an income. You can earn bitcoin without spending any amount by seeking microjobs in service, and those bounty or tokens received fro alt cypto currencies can be your sources of bitcoin; which being exchanged from any crypto exchanger online into bitcoin and you can prefer it exchanging to fiat cash money as your weekly or monthly income.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

It's really helpful without any expense and I guess having the acquired skills which we learned through bitcoin experiences from any sources, we can use the btc earnings to exchange from banks and provide us an income. You can earn bitcoin without spending any amount by seeking microjobs in service, and those bounty or tokens received fro alt cypto currencies can be your sources of bitcoin; which being exchanged from any crypto exchanger online into bitcoin and you can prefer it exchanging to fiat cash money as your weekly or monthly income.
The job opportunities are really more in the field of bitcoin anyone can easily get a job in the bitcoin community if he really has skills in any particular field. There is no any other place where the vacancies for workers are higher even on online sites where fiat is used the job is very hard to find.
Mbah Tyo

Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:21:09 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Should be before you decide to focus on bitcoin then you should have more financial preparation for investment, because in the world of cryptocurrency, this all can not be predicted

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: