Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:40:35 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

If you want to do this things, better to calculate the income from bitcoin and compared your income from real job, this is important or you need to have saving so when your income from Bitcoin decreased you still can pay all your daily cost.

Personally, I'm getting big pay in my job, that I would not even consider it trading for bitcoin earning. It would be great if you have a high paying job then you have bitcoin as investment or store of value. It is hard to find a good job right now, bitcoin only offer you an opportunity as a way to earn extra money, but don't totally rely everything on it like paying for your bills and basic need of your family.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Bitcoin can be a source of income, and it is enough to take advantage of leisure time. We can still do other activities. Utilizing bitcoin to earning for us can be done anytime and anywhere, provided we connect to the internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 07:42:30 PM by phr0stbyt3

In my own opinion, bitcoin has become one of the source income for many people that are into use of it. As long you have knowledge on how to use it this can provide an income. Thus, Im thankful that I got the chance to know bitcoin early by this I earn always in bitcoin.
I agree bitcoin has really changed most of our life's and I'm totally sure the idea of crypto currency is going to make a really big difference in future. Bitcoin has proved and totally achieved the idea of it's creator a replacement for gold. And crypto currencies are also reaching all new heights. So basically now an investor can invest in bitcoins or other coins, whichever they like or trust
rayhankabir

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

I would like to recommend you not to leave your jobs depending on bitcoin.It can be risky little bit..actually bitcoin can give you living.but sometimes you can be poor if you totally depend on bitcoin(investment,trading). so you should continue your personal job and take bitcoin income as a extra income.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Bitcoin can be a source of income, and it is enough to take advantage of leisure time. We can still do other activities. Utilizing bitcoin to earning for us can be done anytime and anywhere, provided we connect to the internet.
I don’t like to use Bitcoin as my main source of income because the price of Bitcoin is really volatile. If the prices of Bitcoin gets a stable price at a certain point of Bitcoin’s popularity then I would try to use Bitcoin more –not as the main source of income because Bitcoin is not really money.
There is a bunch of places that don’t accept Bitcoin so why should I limit myself to certain stores if I have something else that could be used to shop there?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

I think staking a career on the single thing is not a good idea unless one surely knows what he is doing. Yes bitcoin has great future and so that blockchain technology but one should have concrete plan considering next 20 years and if everything went well then it could prove great decision. On the other hand, one can keep pursuing his current career goals with bitcoin as side business thing. In both the cases, there are earning opportunities.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

I don’t like to use Bitcoin as my main source of income because the price of Bitcoin is really volatile. If the prices of Bitcoin gets a stable price at a certain point of Bitcoin’s popularity then I would try to use Bitcoin more –not as the main source of income because Bitcoin is not really money.
There is a bunch of places that don’t accept Bitcoin so why should I limit myself to certain stores if I have something else that could be used to shop there?

Bitcoin definitely should not be treated as a primary source of income as it can be really risky due to the price volatility involved in it and we can never expect a stable income from bitcoins so its good to keep it as a secondary source of income and not rely fully on it for living.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

There has been a steady bitcoin growth for past few months...
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

I cannot agree with the popular opinion (usually, among the people that do not really know anything about cryptocurrency world) that bitcoin or other cryptos cannot be a source of income.
In fact, you can make money on anything if you are smart enough, and you also have enough courage and funds to start your own business/company.

If you can make money on selling sand, exchanging glass bottles to change or even selling unnecessary things, then why you would not be able to earn on BTC?

There are way more ways to make that profit, it does not have to be some kind of investing. You can simply earn it by yourself.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

past record has not been good of bitcoin and its volatile nature
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

Bitcoin definitely should not be treated as a primary source of income as it can be really risky due to the price volatility involved in it and we can never expect a stable income from bitcoins so its good to keep it as a secondary source of income and not rely fully on it for living.

yes you are right that we should not rely fully on bitcoin to make it the only source of income because the first reason is its price volatility so due to this we cannot make it as permanent source of income and the other is that the governments still do not accept it as legal (except japan), so i think having real job is much better.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:16:16 PM

yes you are right that we should not rely fully on bitcoin to make it the only source of income because the first reason is its price volatility so due to this we cannot make it as permanent source of income and the other is that the governments still do not accept it as legal (except japan), so i think having real job is much better.

Having a full time job is always better to get an steady income so depending on your income you can plan your expenses and we can never get steady income from bitcoins so its good that we keep on earning bitcoins in our spare time and concentrate more on full time job from where we can earn good and regular income.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is already a source of income. That is the major reason why most of us is in here, bitcointalk.org. We want to engage in signature campaigns in order to earn bitcoin, thus our source of income. Many are engaged in trading, investment, gambling and all are aiming to earn bitcoin. However, it is not very advisable that this will be our major source of income. An alternative source of income will be better since bitcoin is very unpredictable.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:32:38 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 07:50:42 PM by Shofiqul

Yes it can be a good source of income.Lets know some way--

1.You can set up your own Bitcoin website to generate a passive income.
2.You can do bitcoin mining.By this you could be able increase your own wealth.
3.You can trade your bitcoin directly in forex market.You can get some profit from here.
4.You can give loan bitcoin to others and get profit from it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

If you want to do this things, better to calculate the income from bitcoin and compared your income from real job, this is important or you need to have saving so when your income from Bitcoin decreased you still can pay all your daily cost.
First of all I will say that the income from the bitcoin will not decrease if he will work continuously and will not become lazy and if someone cannot estimate from the beginning then he have to do some investment in a place from where he will get some passive income. Then he will not fear from any bad time.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:56:22 PM

As a matter of fact, Bitcoin is already a source of income. That is the major reason why most of us is in here, bitcointalk.org. We want to engage in signature campaigns in order to earn bitcoin, thus our source of income. Many are engaged in trading, investment, gambling and all are aiming to earn bitcoin. However, it is not very advisable that this will be our major source of income. An alternative source of income will be better since bitcoin is very unpredictable.

Bitcoin is always good as a secondary source of income and we cannot depend on it for living as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything is possible in future and earning from signature campaign will take care of only basic stuffs but you can make good money if you are involved in trading but that also should be treated as an extra source of income.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

You should not leave the main job. Make bitcoin for your work, if your bitcoin income is bigger than your main job. And you already understand bitcoin. Immediately select an option. Focus bitcoin or main job.

i think work in bitcoin is not as much difficult that someone cannot do any other work or job with it, simply he/she have to manage the time for both things and then he/she can focus on his/her job as well as bitcoin and then enjoy the life with some extra income and not need to leave the real job.
yeah work in bitcoin is not difficult we easily get a good income from bitcoin when sometime i lost my bitcoin in trading or other invest then i feel that work with bitcoin is very much difficult but i think that its depend on me if we expert and experience in gaining bitcoin then it very easy and simple.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

Btc is a investment for me , a way for me to gamble and do sports betting without submission of any sort id or proof.
I also use bitcoin for trading purposes and also sell on local bitcoins and also buy. I'm also planning to lend money as interest rate are pretty decent.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

Btc is a investment for me , a way for me to gamble and do sports betting without submission of any sort id or proof.
I also use bitcoin for trading purposes and also sell on local bitcoins and also buy. I'm also planning to lend money as interest rate are pretty decent.

If its an investment for you then why are you wasting them in gambling as you will never able to generate any income from there and you will loose your money to the house who will be getting rich with your money and if its an investment for you then you should not spend them and should save them for the future to get best returns on your investments.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

yes bitcoin can be use for so many other purposes, for me as we do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin in our local shops therefore we are using it though online shopping. we can also use bitcoin for gambling and for so many other purposes. for me i most use bitcoin for trading alt coin and from there i am earning a good amount of money .

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: