Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:41:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47931 times)
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I will say that CryptoTraderGuy did do a good job digging with the address, but I think that in this unregulated space one needs to look into more than just one variable. You can fool anyone with a fancy white paper and nice looking website.

Thank you. But, isn't a "fancy white paper and nice looking website" all Cryptobonix has right now? Actually they don't even have the nice website because it's not finished yet. They only have a fancy whitepaper, which I admit, is more than a lot of crypto coin projects have. At least you're willing to admit that the seemingly bogus address is a red flag.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

I've got 2 cents I want to throw into this discussion. First off, yes this is a brand new account. Just because I'm using a brand new account doesn't mean I don't know anything nor does it mean I'm a newb. So let's just get that out of the way now.

This CryptoTraderGuy......it's so apparent to all that he is disgruntled. His agenda is to spread FUD on UNY, DIG, Arbitrade, Crytpobontics, etc. Probably because instead of buying in at $0.0025 or lower he chose to begin a FUD agenda to try to stop this. It's also apparent that CryproTraderGuy has former ties to whomever is running UNY. I'm calling you out onto the red carpet. Why don't you reveal who you are? I know who you are. So do many others. You are pissed off and won't let go of the past, your past. What CryptoTraderGuy is doing is based on a personal vendetta. He wants to see the destruction of certain people and their related projects. What is hilarious to me is that he has absolutely NO IDEA what is really going on.

So go ahead, keep on your FUDing around. You ain't stopping anything. Too bad your ego has gotten in the way of making some great profits off of UNY.

UNY>>DIG is going to the moon.

Just watch what UNY does in the coming weeks along with Arbitrade and Cryptobontix. Get on board now else you too will become a sour grape like CryptoTraderGuy.

How do you know who this guy is?
P-UNIT

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

Does anyone have a c-cex account?  I'm curious to know why there has always been such a huge discrepancy between livecoin and c-cex.  Noticed low volume but higher than average through the rise but consistent since the start of the rise.  to note* the volume for UNY has been ridiculous the past 5 days.  If this keeps up top 100 here we come!
Zerotosixty

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

I've read the last several pages of this forum and I'm surprised no one has questioned the following:

The White Paper says that until they can earn enough money mining crypto to buy enough physical gold to back each token with $1 worth of gold, they will back the tokens with gold in the ground, by making deals with mining companies that control a sufficient quantity of proven reserves (gold in the ground).  This is ridiculous.

There is only one reason that located underground gold is still underground -- it takes a great deal of money to get it, to mine it.  Sure, there's value to the mining rights of proven gold reserves, but that value is the price of gold minus all mining costs (uncertain until totalled up after mining).  Profit margins are typically slim.  And by the way, many proven reserves will remain underground indefinitely, too costly to mine unless the price of gold increases a bit, or enormously, depending.

Bottom line, taking a lease on proven gold reserves isn't going to get anyone anywhere close to backing hundreds of millions or three billion "UNY" or "DID" tokens at $1 of worth of gold per token.  This will become apparent when the froth subsides and there's a normal state of price discovery.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:03:31 AM by crypto.classroom

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.

what are you not understanding about what you are saying it looking at ? You are seeing the boards wallet , THAT CONTSINS ALL THE TOKENS THAT ARE NOT IN CIRCULATION.  GO LOOK AT APPL OR IBM , I'm not sure if you are fu%#ing with people here or really don't understand so I'm responding even tho you're being kinda mean to folks but if you don't know what you're seeing that can be frustrating,  along with expecting the dev to be more transparent,  that's also frustrating.. these tokens are not being mined right ? Therr are no pools no opportunity to mine uny,  they have been mined and are acting as a stock pretty much even to the extent of getting registered as a asset like that" so they say" ... so the tokens are all here now.  Every company registers their stock to be listed on the nyse or dax or wherever , they state the full amount & they state the circulating supply . With stocks that is referred to as the FLOAT the market cap of a company is the FLOAT X the share price... they also register shares that will one day be added to the float , these are listed as restricted & they include bonuses that will either be given if a certain benchmark is achieved or just yearly to the CEO and such . Just because Apple holds all these extra shares doesn't mean they can just do whatever with them , they are not in play . But that is one thing that company's can do, issue extra shares thru a vote and dilute their stock to raise money for all sorts of reasons .. you are seeing the boards wallet with everything in it , the 2.8 billion that you can consider RESTRICTED and the 7 billion that will be burned this week at some point . Coin market cap has the " float " at 202 million and there are obviously many people who are keeping them off the exchanges 110 YOU SAY , look at what is for sale on live , less than 30m last I looked , and then people have coins in livecoin wallet ,that should be the next biggest wallet on that list . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN OR HOW THE OTHER 2.8B come into play and if anyone knows fill me in . But it does not seem like they are in play now.  This looks like it is trading exactly as 202mill tokens should be , as in we see about 25-30% on live coin up for sale ... the only thing that wallet is doing is holding coins , of which 70% will be burnt. You haven't seen that # change have you ?   This is structured a little diff than most cryptos & look at what you said , you just posted that the wallet hold 9.49 billion coins . There are only 10 billion . Then you say this " whale" will really be able to manipulate things if the reduce to 3 billion tokens? Now think ......... hmmm I guess that whale is going to be really upset because he is going to get all his coins burnt ? No because there is no whale , you are looking at the boards wallet Sad and like I said the next wallet doesn't have 4% ITS the livecoin wallet and it has  a big chunk of the 202million that make up the circulating supply ...

Brother this guy is a nut.    A crack case.   Probably smokes crack too..

there is no reason ever to have to respond to this ass...

He is only subverting anything he can and for whatever reason it does not matter.

Does not matter what you say or what I say or  what anybody says about anything
this guy thinks he is the gatekeeper of all thoughts so he may subvert anything said if he wishes..!

His only goal is to make everything as negative as his idiotic brain may muster and he is not even very convincing.

This man CryptoTraderGuy has probably never traded anything especially Crypto in his entire life!

No reason to respond the Great Jerkoff (CryptoTraderGuy) or anything this ass has to say..

cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Does anyone have a c-cex account?  I'm curious to know why there has always been such a huge discrepancy between livecoin and c-cex.  Noticed low volume but higher than average through the rise but consistent since the start of the rise.  to note* the volume for UNY has been ridiculous the past 5 days.  If this keeps up top 100 here we come!

I am trying to get a C-CEX account surely someone would sell one, the Arbitrage between livecoin and C-cex is massive!
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

I am trying to get a C-CEX account surely someone would sell one, the Arbitrage between livecoin and C-cex is massive!

I don't know if that would be a good idea.  Read on forums about withdrawals getting lost or taking longer than expected between c-cex and livecoin.  Also Livecoin is doing a auto 1:1 swap to dig and advised to transfer any UNY back into Livecoin for the swap.  Don't know if c-cex is following suit.  Wouldn't risk it, just my opinion.
P-UNIT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

I've read the last several pages of this forum and I'm surprised no one has questioned the following:

The White Paper says that until they can earn enough money mining crypto to buy enough physical gold to back each token with $1 worth of gold, they will back the tokens with gold in the ground, by making deals with mining companies that control a sufficient quantity of proven reserves (gold in the ground).  This is ridiculous.

There is only one reason that located underground gold is still underground -- it takes a great deal of money to get it, to mine it.  Sure, there's value to the mining rights of proven gold reserves, but that value is the price of gold minus all mining costs (uncertain until totalled up after mining).  Profit margins are typically slim.  And by the way, many proven reserves will remain underground indefinitely, too costly to mine unless the price of gold increases a bit, or enormously, depending.

Bottom line, taking a lease on proven gold reserves isn't going to get anyone anywhere close to backing hundreds of millions or three billion "UNY" or "DID" tokens at $1 of worth of gold per token.  This will become apparent when the froth subsides and there's a normal state of price discovery.

This is a very interesting point.  Hopefully we will get more detailed information from the updated whitepaper after the swap.  What else do you know about mining precious metals?  Such as silver, platinum and palladium.  Does the same concept apply to these other metals too?  3 additional tokens are supposed to be released backed by these metals after the swap, you think there is a mining advantage with the other metals?  You mention that if the price were to increase it would make more financial sense to mine it.  Any guess on approx. %? a bit to enormous is a big and vague range.
Zerotosixty

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

This is a very interesting point.  Hopefully we will get more detailed information from the updated whitepaper after the swap.  What else do you know about mining precious metals?  Such as silver, platinum and palladium.  Does the same concept apply to these other metals too?  3 additional tokens are supposed to be released backed by these metals after the swap, you think there is a mining advantage with the other metals?  You mention that if the price were to increase it would make more financial sense to mine it.  Any guess on approx. %? a bit to enormous is a big and vague range.

Never mind about gold that's too expensive to mine.  Ramping up from discovery to production typically takes two or three years, and then production usually grows in stages.  Because mining is so expensive and time horizons long, there exist exploration-only companies who sell their interests in finds to production companies.  Such a sale price is probably never more than maybe 5% of what the proven reserves will eventually be worth when unearthed and extracted; still, that 5% will be good money to the explorer and ideally will more than make up for their unsuccessful projects.  (These deals aren't calculated by percentage; I'm just using what might be an end result of all considered factors.)  So... my point was that UNY or DIG cannot honestly state that gold (or platinum, or silver, or any mineral) in the ground represents the price of gold at market.  The White Paper actually says that every DIG token will from the start have $1 worth of gold backing it.  I'm saying that if they're going by proven and probable reserves they've secured, that it's more like 5 cents worth of gold backing each token, because gold in the hand is worth 20x, or 30x (whatever) than gold in the ground.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.

what are you not understanding about what you are saying it looking at ? You are seeing the boards wallet , THAT CONTSINS ALL THE TOKENS THAT ARE NOT IN CIRCULATION.  GO LOOK AT APPL OR IBM , I'm not sure if you are fu%#ing with people here or really don't understand so I'm responding even tho you're being kinda mean to folks but if you don't know what you're seeing that can be frustrating,  along with expecting the dev to be more transparent,  that's also frustrating.. these tokens are not being mined right ? Therr are no pools no opportunity to mine uny,  they have been mined and are acting as a stock pretty much even to the extent of getting registered as a asset like that" so they say" ... so the tokens are all here now.  Every company registers their stock to be listed on the nyse or dax or wherever , they state the full amount & they state the circulating supply . With stocks that is referred to as the FLOAT the market cap of a company is the FLOAT X the share price... they also register shares that will one day be added to the float , these are listed as restricted & they include bonuses that will either be given if a certain benchmark is achieved or just yearly to the CEO and such . Just because Apple holds all these extra shares doesn't mean they can just do whatever with them , they are not in play . But that is one thing that company's can do, issue extra shares thru a vote and dilute their stock to raise money for all sorts of reasons .. you are seeing the boards wallet with everything in it , the 2.8 billion that you can consider RESTRICTED and the 7 billion that will be burned this week at some point . Coin market cap has the " float " at 202 million and there are obviously many people who are keeping them off the exchanges 110 YOU SAY , look at what is for sale on live , less than 30m last I looked , and then people have coins in livecoin wallet ,that should be the next biggest wallet on that list . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN OR HOW THE OTHER 2.8B come into play and if anyone knows fill me in . But it does not seem like they are in play now.  This looks like it is trading exactly as 202mill tokens should be , as in we see about 25-30% on live coin up for sale ... the only thing that wallet is doing is holding coins , of which 70% will be burnt. You haven't seen that # change have you ?   This is structured a little diff than most cryptos & look at what you said , you just posted that the wallet hold 9.49 billion coins . There are only 10 billion . Then you say this " whale" will really be able to manipulate things if the reduce to 3 billion tokens? Now think ......... hmmm I guess that whale is going to be really upset because he is going to get all his coins burnt ? No because there is no whale , you are looking at the boards wallet Sad and like I said the next wallet doesn't have 4% ITS the livecoin wallet and it has  a big chunk of the 202million that make up the circulating supply ...

He is only subverting anything he can and for whatever reason it does not matter.

this guy thinks he is the gatekeeper of all thoughts so he may subvert anything said if he wishes..!

His only goal is to make everything as negative as his idiotic brain may muster and he is not even very convincing.

This man CryptoTraderGuy has probably never traded anything especially Crypto in his entire life!

No reason to respond the Great Jerkoff (CryptoTraderGuy) or anything this ass has to say..

Yeah idk , I was going to pm him that note . I know I'm wasting my time but I'm board as fudge ... he actually posted 9.4bill lol and then said the whale can really manipulate things if the supply is limited to 3bill?  And thinks that is someone's wallet ?             I know I'm a idiot for responding but I fell for it out of totall lack of entertainment .
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

i will be watching and perhaps participating with anticipation and interest of this project Wink
i think it will feel the loss later if you delay as you do
participants must be confident about the project and wholeheartedly contribute to the success of the project
developers and project teams also don't want make participants are disappoint
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Unfortunately, your wasting your energy typing what you just typed because these fools will read it and come up with some lame excuse to refute what you just stated, which by the way, is a very valid point. I thought that sounded a little strange when I read that myself. But, hey, it doesn't matter because "to the moon, guys!". Right, UNY shills?  Roll Eyes

BTW, I bet Cryptobonix is going to try and convince everyone that they have palladium reserves in the ground somewhere, too, even though palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times more rare than platinum and 30 times more rare than gold.
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

I've got 2 cents I want to throw into this discussion. First off, yes this is a brand new account. Just because I'm using a brand new account doesn't mean I don't know anything nor does it mean I'm a newb. So let's just get that out of the way now.

This CryptoTraderGuy......it's so apparent to all that he is disgruntled. His agenda is to spread FUD on UNY, DIG, Arbitrade, Crytpobontics, etc. Probably because instead of buying in at $0.0025 or lower he chose to begin a FUD agenda to try to stop this. It's also apparent that CryproTraderGuy has former ties to whomever is running UNY. I'm calling you out onto the red carpet. Why don't you reveal who you are? I know who you are. So do many others. You are pissed off and won't let go of the past, your past. What CryptoTraderGuy is doing is based on a personal vendetta. He wants to see the destruction of certain people and their related projects. What is hilarious to me is that he has absolutely NO IDEA what is really going on.

So go ahead, keep on your FUDing around. You ain't stopping anything. Too bad your ego has gotten in the way of making some great profits off of UNY.

Just watch what UNY does in the coming weeks along with Arbitrade and Cryptobontix. Get on board now else you too will become a sour grape like CryptoTraderGuy.

I love how you didn't refute any of the red flags I brought up in my past posts about Cryptobonix in your lame flamer post. Very revealing. Also, when did stating facts become FUD? I guess reality is warped in your mommy's basement where you live. Of course you didn't read my last posts to see if I have any valid points because you're a typical gullible shill who thinks that just because he thinks this coin's price will skyrocket it will. Reality check. For all you kids on here that think this coin is going to hit $25 you obviously know nothing about market cap. Even with a coin reduction down to 3 billion coins, at $25 per coin, the market cap of this coin would have to reach 75 billion. Not quite.

By the way, I have no affiliation with the original team of this crap token. Sorry to break it to you, little buddy, but I have never had any skin in the game when it comes to this token.

I do not need to address the red flags. You do not know what the facts are. You make many assumptions. Sure I can say that some of what you say has some truth to it. Also...I do know you have no coins. My comment earlier about you having prior connections to them has nothing to do with you having any coins. I am referring to the past things BEFORE the coin ever came out. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. You can play it off in here like you don't know what I am talking about, but you do. Most in here won't understand, but I am not talking to them. I am talking to you.

Your facts are skewed, and they lack details that you have no clue about. Do you know what market cap is? Apparently not. Market cap can be $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and that means nothing. Market cap = number of coins X current price of coin. That number has NO BEARING on reality. Even the BTC market cap is fictional. Not every BTC can be sold for the market price. So your ignorance is truly showing. You have had a past affiliation with certain people involved with this coin and you are out to burn them and cause problems. Please keep your rants up and your insults. It provides many of us in here with laughable entertainment. You will soon be eating your words and all will know that you have ulterior motives. It is amazing to me that someone like yourself would spend so much time in here writing post after post unless you had an axe to grind. There are endless scams out there and countless forums and I don't see you blasting those scams. This one is personal to you because it pisses you off that the people you are targeting are actually succeeding. Again, you are known, and the affiliation I speak of has nothing to do with these coins. So go ahead, keep on pretending that you are just someone on the outside playing the "scam" card. You spend quite the effort and I have also analyzed your speech patterns and textual use to 100% verify your identity.

Sure there are inconsistencies with the white papers, sure the address is funny, not denying these things at all. What I am saying is that this is all preliminary and the reality of this will be made very clear in the near future. Still time to get in cheap while this coin is low. You and your FUD and ignorant facts cannot stop what is coming. So please continuing to make a fool of yourself in here.

No response you give to my remarks has any merit on the truth. The truth is you have an agenda to tear down and destroy. Go get a life.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

I'm still waiting for you to show proof that the red flags I've brought up are baseless. You still haven't done that. All you did so far was list the members of the board of Arbitrade. It's hilarious that you say, "Does not matter what you say or what I say or  what anybody says about anything this guy thinks he is the gatekeeper of all thoughts so he may subvert anything said if he wishes..!", because I can say the exact same thing about you, douchetard. LOL. I'm not very convincing. Okay.I've done more research into the merits of Cryptobontix than you have, including actually contacting people and asking them questions. What kind of research have you done? "Durrr, I read the Cryptobontix whitepaper and the Arbitrade whitepaper and I believe every single word they say because I want this token to moon!" LOL! Get real, ass clown. Only a crackhead like yourself would take the words coming from some unknown company they just discovered on the internet as gospel truth.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

I love how you didn't refute any of the red flags I brought up in my past posts about Cryptobonix in your lame flamer post. Very revealing. Also, when did stating facts become FUD? I guess reality is warped in your mommy's basement where you live. Of course you didn't read my last posts to see if I have any valid points because you're a typical gullible shill who thinks that just because he thinks this coin's price will skyrocket it will. Reality check. For all you kids on here that think this coin is going to hit $25 you obviously know nothing about market cap. Even with a coin reduction down to 3 billion coins, at $25 per coin, the market cap of this coin would have to reach 75 billion. Not quite.

By the way, I have no affiliation with the original team of this crap token. Sorry to break it to you, little buddy, but I have never had any skin in the game when it comes to this token.

I do not need to address the red flags. You do not know what the facts are. You make many assumptions. Sure I can say that some of what you say has some truth to it. Also...I do know you have no coins. My comment earlier about you having prior connections to them has nothing to do with you having any coins. I am referring to the past things BEFORE the coin ever came out. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. You can play it off in here like you don't know what I am talking about, but you do. Most in here won't understand, but I am not talking to them. I am talking to you.

Your facts are skewed, and they lack details that you have no clue about. Do you know what market cap is? Apparently not. Market cap can be $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and that means nothing. Market cap = number of coins X current price of coin. That number has NO BEARING on reality. Even the BTC market cap is fictional. Not every BTC can be sold for the market price. So your ignorance is truly showing. You have had a past affiliation with certain people involved with this coin and you are out to burn them and cause problems. Please keep your rants up and your insults. It provides many of us in here with laughable entertainment. You will soon be eating your words and all will know that you have ulterior motives. It is amazing to me that someone like yourself would spend so much time in here writing post after post unless you had an axe to grind. There are endless scams out there and countless forums and I don't see you blasting those scams. This one is personal to you because it pisses you off that the people you are targeting are actually succeeding. Again, you are known, and the affiliation I speak of has nothing to do with these coins. So go ahead, keep on pretending that you are just someone on the outside playing the "scam" card. You spend quite the effort and I have also analyzed your speech patterns and textual use to 100% verify your identity.

Sure there are inconsistencies with the white papers, sure the address is funny, not denying these things at all. What I am saying is that this is all preliminary and the reality of this will be made very clear in the near future. Still time to get in cheap while this coin is low. You and your FUD and ignorant facts cannot stop what is coming. So please continuing to make a fool of yourself in here.

No response you give to my remarks has any merit on the truth. The truth is you have an agenda to tear down and destroy. Go get a life.

LOL! OMG! And you guys are calling me a nut?!!! You actually made me laugh out loud, little buddy. You're analyzing my speech patterns, huh? Too bad I haven't said a word, moron. You have to speak, not type, to have a speech pattern. What are you, nine years old?

Oh, I see. So, you somehow know me, an anonymous stranger. You've completely lost touch with reality, retard. I love how you state that market cap can be $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and that means nothing all while telling me that I know nothing about market cap. HAHAHA! According to the World Gold Council, the total value of all gold ever mined is about $7.8 trillion.

The total size of the cryptocurrency market stands at about $161 billion and that market cap is split among 1,170 different cryptocurrencies. That's straight from Forbes magazine, which I am pretty sure is more knowledgeable about gold and crypto market caps than you are. I like how you are so delusional that you believe the market cap of this token could go higher than Bitcoin. Hilarious!

"So go ahead, keep on pretending that you are just someone on the outside playing the "scam" card. You spend quite the effort and I have also analyzed your speech patterns and textual use to 100% verify your identity. ". You want to talk about laughable entertainment. That REALLY had me rolling. LOL! I laughed so hard I actually kicked your mom out of my bed by accident. She'll be home later on to give you your evening bath, kid.  Wink
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

LOL! OMG! And you guys are calling me a nut?!!! You actually made me laugh out loud, little buddy. You're analyzing my speech patterns, huh? Too bad I haven't said a word, moron. You have to speak, not type, to have a speech pattern. What are you, nine years old?

Oh, I see. So, you somehow know me, an anonymous stranger. You've completely lost touch with reality, retard. I love how you state that market cap can be $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and that means nothing all while telling me that I know nothing about market cap. HAHAHA! According to the World Gold Council, the total value of all gold ever mined is about $7.8 trillion.

The total size of the cryptocurrency market stands at about $161 billion and that market cap is split among 1,170 different cryptocurrencies. That's straight from Forbes magazine, which I am pretty sure is more knowledgeable about gold and crypto market caps than you are. I like how you are so delusional that you believe the market cap of this token could go higher than Bitcoin. Hilarious!

"So go ahead, keep on pretending that you are just someone on the outside playing the "scam" card. You spend quite the effort and I have also analyzed your speech patterns and textual use to 100% verify your identity. ". You want to talk about laughable entertainment. That REALLY had me rolling. LOL! I laughed so hard I actually kicked your mom out of my bed by accident. She'll be home later on to give you your evening bath, kid.  Wink

Oh good! Thanks for your intelligent response, ladened with yet more insults and your typical banter! Throw a stone into a group of dogs and the one it hits will yelp. I am glad that you are continuing your nonsense. It really proves my point. Thank you for that. Oh and did I say that this coin would exceed the BTC market cap? Man you flopping around like a fish on the deck of the fisherman's boat. Keep it up. Your ridiculous remarks are actually exposing how hateful and vindictive you really are, which damages your credibility. The more you post the more you are helping UNY, so I also appreciate that. Its funny how "an anonymous stranger" knows so much about you, like your past involvement with some of the people behind the company. Keep it up! You are doing a great job!
nmaru

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Only 15k trading volume..you may get screwed due to the illiquidity of that platform...no volume means less trading pairs going through.
nmaru

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

I am pretty sure they have spend the last couple of years getting all this together...
Never mind about gold that's too expensive to mine.  Ramping up from discovery to production typically takes two or three years, and then production usually grows in stages.  Because mining is so expensive and time horizons long, there exist exploration-only companies who sell their interests in finds to production companies.  Such a sale price is probably never more than maybe 5% of what the proven reserves will eventually be worth when unearthed and extracted; still, that 5% will be good money to the explorer and ideally will more than make up for their unsuccessful projects.  (These deals aren't calculated by percentage; I'm just using what might be an end result of all considered factors.)  So... my point was that UNY or DIG cannot honestly state that gold (or platinum, or silver, or any mineral) in the ground represents the price of gold at market.  The White Paper actually says that every DIG token will from the start have $1 worth of gold backing it.  I'm saying that if they're going by proven and probable reserves they've secured, that it's more like 5 cents worth of gold backing each token, because gold in the hand is worth 20x, or 30x (whatever) than gold in the ground.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

CRYPTO GUYS POST LOL

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion.  

THIS IS THE RED FLAG YOU FU%$##NG IDIOT !  You are on here telling people that one person owned 94% of the circulating supply and you can't even form a coherent thought ...i felt badly for you because you're acting all twisted up over this coin so I took the time to explain simple things to you . You are a true blue troll and dumb as a brick .. no common sense no trading skills no knowledge of how stocks are structured and pissing and bitching because honestly I wouldn't go in hard at this price either , now its a 10 bagger at best with a clear target of 1$  & that will most likely take time , but for those who bought last week it represents a 100 fold gain and you just want to see it burn because at least you will be right about something .... the flags were addressed,  now let's address why you give a sH#$ ? Oh yeah the need to be right about something . Go find a coin to make money on dude I actually handed you one already and you're still here.  How about this , go pick 5 random company's on the NAS and Google st view their given addresses! Maybe something will click in your thick friking head.  You are not investigator of the month , you're a paranoid looser who is staying up late at night for way to many nights in a row for someone who has nothing riding on this . And you're insulting everyone here including people who are trying to help you . ... I won't respond to you again because the quote at the top of this says it all , paranoid and senseless
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

UNY to DIG Swap (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/unity-ingot-uny-uny-to-dig-swap-3755
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: