Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47930 times)
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

CryptoTraderGuy and haters

#1 Troy has never changed his name. "Hogg" "Richard" and "James" are part of his REAL NAME. Your claims of him changing his name are just not true.

#2 The Affluence Network TAN coins have never launched, neither has TAN launched anything. It's been nothing but pre-signups. Nobody has been scammed by the TAN coins. You can't even trade them or buy them anywhere. Again you are wrong and just do not have the facts.

#3 Just because TAN posts payment prices on a page doesn't mean they opened actual payment links.

#4 The Canadian address is owned by Troy or the Cryptobontix company and is serving as a temporary placeholder address until the final details are released publicly. This has been stated already and clarified by one of the Directors.

#5 A yanked YouTube video doesn't prove anything. The information in the video could be outdated, released prematurely, and/or for a number of other reasons. Again, doesn't prove any of this is a scam. Plenty of people in every business sector remove videos for various reasons.

#6 The past MLMs you have mentioned, to also include The Affluence Network, have nothing to do with Cryptobontix or Arbitrade. Just because Troy had former business ventures that may or may not have gone as planned does not mean they have any bearing on what happens with this venture.  The success and validity of this venture is not determined by Troy's past projects. Even if Troy did scam people in the past, it has no connection or affect on what is occurring with the cryptocurrency things.

You are twisting the truth yet again trying to make connections that just don't exist. You call this stuff red flags then you mock any supporter as a shill who refuses to see the "flags." You want to paint this picture that the former MLMs and business ventures are all part of this huge scam when in fact they have nothing to do with anything regarding UNY or DIG.

What is really funny is you actually are not showing any outside proof of your claims. Your "evidence" is evidence that you yourself have organized. Posts on hate sites don't serve as adequate evidence that this is a scam. The links and evidence you are showing do not relate to Cryrptobontix in any way. So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?

Instead of trying to make connections to past things, why don't you prove THAT THIS IS A SCAM! If you can actually prove it with RELEVANT information then perhaps people will give you credit for what you are saying. All you are doing is digging up old past things to try to smear what is currently happening.

So cmon CryptoTraderGuy, show us all how these metal backed coins are a scam. Show us how Arbitrade is a scam. Give us a relevant argument. All you are doing is following through with your hate agenda, just like you have done with your hate websites. Yes I'm calling you out.

Also, I find it very interesting that you speak the same words as the Troy James Exposed site you keep posting. We all know who you are and we all know you also have ties to that  website, if not managing it altogether. You can hide behind an anonymous username here, but your identity is known. You aren't fooling anyone by coming off as being objective. You've got a serious mental problem and you should deal with your hate.

A personal vendetta as strong as yours leads to severe health problems. You lack relevenacy and NONE of your arguements are based on the present.

LOL. "So what...Troy had prior business ventures....AND? What's your point?" So, you consider scamming innocent people out of their money as just a "prior business venture" and nothing else? Wow. That shows how greedy you UNY shills are. Takes one to know one, right, Troy Hogg fanboy?

What's hilarious is that you actually took the time to write that long post that proves absolutely nothing and still doesn't address all the Cryptobontix/Arbitrade red flags that I and others on here have brought up. All your rebuttals are just hearsay and statements from your so-called "communication" with the directors of Arbitrade. Hilarious.  Roll Eyes

Haha, your such a loser.  I can see you don't have much to do with your time, I feel sorry for you and your parents upstairs.  Little johnny nny is special, he has lots of friends ...online

Blah, blah, blah. Next! Are you done yet, little kid?
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
― Arthur Schopenhauer

danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.

Here's another look at one of your stupidest posts ... I
think it's the best

Hey everyone look here & see what a genius this guy actually is
bulldogs0905

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.

think it's the best

This link isn’t even accurate. My wallet doesn’t show.
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

think it's the best

This link isn’t even accurate. My wallet doesn’t show.

My wallet does not show either and it should be really easy to see with such a high number of UNY in it.

I have been wondering why it does not if anyone knows..

cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

The first address on etherscan would be the livecoin Exchange! Not just a single person as others have suggested
cryptobolix

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

The first address on etherscan would be the livecoin Exchange! Not just a single person as others have suggested

Right, all Livecoin wallets are being shown together as being on one wallet. If you look at the token transfers on etherscan, most of them will show the incoming transfer, then an outgoing transfer of the same amount to that address. Each Livecoin user has their own deposit address but once coins are sent there, they are pooled together on one address. When a withdraw is executed by a user, you can see that the transfer is a also two step process if the sending address is on Livecoin. Only deposits to and withdraws from Livecoin addresses are recorded on the etherscan blockchain ledger. The internal trades are not blockchain transactions and are conducted centrally on Livecoin's server.

Arbitrade is a decentralized exchange and from what I understand, every trade on the Arbitrade exchange will be an actual blockchain transaction, as opposed to being central server side shuffling around like Livecoin does. Until the launch of Arbitrade, I don't believe there is an exchange that functions like this. This adds more security too. Technically speaking, all coins on Livecoin are controlled by Livecoin on their address which pools the coins together. I can't wait to see Arbitrade is action resolving this!

cryptobolix

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

This also explains why 94% of the UNY tokens are on one address. Only 6% reside outside of Livecoin. So there you go, the company DOESN'T own 94% like the haters want you to believe! It only means the majority of coins are "pooled together" on the Livecoin exchange due to how Livecoin stores the coins. Also about the company owning most of the coins, look at any publicly traded company. Almost all of them hold the majority share. It's completely normal.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:04:02 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:14:23 AM by danishcheese

? Guys the circulating supply is 202 mill the max was going to be 10 bill they are reducing that to 3 bill . The wallet that guy was crying about can only be the boards wallet ... once again circulating supply listed on coinmarket is 202 mill and I think it's correct as it only 16-17 mill are up for sale on live btc market and around 500k on the eth ltc and USD pairs ... it's confusing only because that guys post is so moronic it can only be the thoughts of a &%#@%& #$%×  & &%#@$%# or ment to confuse people

You are thinking in the right direction when you say most company's shares  ... yes exactly , those coins in that wallet ,although they exist are non circulating. If they were a stock they would be listed as reserved .... when they become circulating is important,  and I can not tell you at what point they come into play .  that will be explained by the board at some point.
        It's always important when looking at any company shares to see what they have reserved and at what point the circulating supply gets diluted . Usually they are released as certain bench marks are met ... like if the price goes well over 1$ for dig those tokens could be sold at a rate that doesn't crash the price below 1$ and used to buy bullion that is above ground to further adf stability  .. that's one way I would do it .
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

good idea to use mining other coins to back up the project is really a good one dev.keep working on it hoping your success team Wink
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

good idea to use mining other coins to back up the project is really a good one dev.keep working on it hoping your success team Wink

This might be one of the best ideas out there right now.  Very few coins are making any type of money, except exchanges, but I think their future is gonna get tough with some of the new tech available.  I like binance but there is little to made from owning their coin except for using during an ico , otherwise hold 1 to trade on and you save fees.  This idea of making money on mining and reinvesting into gold could be a big hit, especially if it has big names behind it.  Gold looks like it might have a great future ahead and if can be traded in coin value, it will not only raise the price of gold, but also the DIG price for future speculation.  I like the whole thing
desertpoint82

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

I have invested quite a bit in this coin and made money so far, but I am a little worried about the legitimacy of it all.

I can't connect the dots.

http://troyjamesexposed.com/the-affluence-network/the-troy-james-story-aka-troy-r-james-aka-troy-hogg

This guy seems to have started UNY.

Why would such an elite team not just start a fresh project?

I can see that this guy works with Arbitrade https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothymcgarvey/ - I have messaged him on Linkedin and just waiting on a reply.

But I can't find other people who are affiliated - Len Schutzman is mentioned but I can't find any link - can anyone help?

But other articles about Next Group Holdings and Arbitrade all seem to be written buy one guy:
Next Group Holdings, Inc.:
Paul Gendreau
PGPR
paul@pgprmedia.com
678-807-7945

There is always a disclaimer at the bottom of the articles https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

I'm not trying to spread any rumours. As I say, I'm in this coin, and just want some help finding more info.  Thanks for anyone who can shed any light. I'm also keen to hear people let me know why it is a scam (obviously not repeating what has already been covered).
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:01:30 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:59:24 AM by crypto.classroom

I have invested quite a bit in this coin and made money so far, but I am a little worried about the legitimacy of it all.

The negative stuff is Fake News brother. The website that you posted about the man is professional a smear job from people in the past who had issue with investing in several endeavors that failed.  Businesses fail online all of the time but some of the people who invest in businesses online have twisted ideas about things.  Online opportunities that were highly acclaimed and without blemish have failed only to have a certain statistical % of people that seem to be so totally irate about losing out they go to great extremes to ruin people. This case  I assure you is just such a case.

I have no reason to lie to you.  
It does not matter if a bunch of you fall for the "Haters" propaganda.
No one cares if you invest in this coin or not.

I don`t have inside information on this or anything like that.    I can see clearly using my long experienced skill set as an "old school" door to door salesman of over 40 years, that the guy posting all that crap about Troy James has used little shreds of truth and weaved together with the skills of a con man an illicit story of all manner of lies and deceit. But that is all that it is. Just lies and deceit meant to ruin the life of a man and the hopes of all the people in the background who supported him.   These are not nice people and they don`t care if your plans of profit are ruined...

Believe that crap and you will be pissed in a few days.  seriously..

This coin launch may turn out to be a gamechanger for the entire industry judging from the real news I have  seen on this thing.

The press release you posted and the companies involved are real companies with plans on the table.  Press release companies such as PR newswire have many safeguards in place to assure stories that are published are legitimate.  If something fake is published by their organization they can be shut down.

Ronnie Moass, one of the most highly respected financial analysts of our day, has proclaimed this coin one of his best picks in decades.  Men like Ronnie Moass to not make such recommendations lightly and believe me he would never be involved in anything shady.  If he is involved in this you have nothing to worry about..

Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

I can't connect the dots.

http://troyjamesexposed.com/the-affluence-network/the-troy-james-story-aka-troy-r-james-aka-troy-hogg

This guy seems to have started UNY.

Why would such an elite team not just start a fresh project?

I can see that this guy works with Arbitrade https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothymcgarvey/ - I have messaged him on Linkedin and just waiting on a reply.

But I can't find other people who are affiliated - Len Schutzman is mentioned but I can't find any link - can anyone help?

But other articles about Next Group Holdings and Arbitrade all seem to be written buy one guy:
Next Group Holdings, Inc.:
Paul Gendreau
PGPR
paul@pgprmedia.com
678-807-7945

There is always a disclaimer at the bottom of the articles https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

I'm not trying to spread any rumours. As I say, I'm in this coin, and just want some help finding more info.  Thanks for anyone who can shed any light. I'm also keen to hear people let me know why it is a scam (obviously not repeating what has already been covered).

There could be many reason why you take over a coin. Might be easier than running an ico especially with the SEC getting involved, could be that by taking something preexisting over it saves money on refilling some of the licenses (novagratz just did this), maybe they already had a decent mining farm that was producing profits and so on

They have a more news coming this week.  
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution
―Albert Einstein

desertpoint82

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Thanks Mostwnted1

I definitely agree with your points. The other board members though - have you seen any links at all? I've been trying to find all day.

If this wasn't a Ronnie Moas recommendation, I'd be pretty worried, but just hope he is in touch with the team.

I've made quite a bit on this but just don't want to be greedy when I can't find facts to back up the 'investment'.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

happy to see this token launched!i want to get involved into  this soon,i watch out Wink
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Thanks Mostwnted1

I definitely agree with your points. The other board members though - have you seen any links at all? I've been trying to find all day.

If this wasn't a Ronnie Moas recommendation, I'd be pretty worried, but just hope he is in touch with the team.

I've made quite a bit on this but just don't want to be greedy when I can't find facts to back up the 'investment'.

I heard if you are a Ronnie subscriber he sent out a 35 page or so report on it and was going to refresh the info.  If you subscribe you should read it.  The price movement we have seen isn't organic, it's selective.  Nobody knows about this token and there is barely a mention anywhere on social media.  So that rules out pump and dumps and even day traders.  I don't think there are enough tokens for sale anymore and basically the only place this thing can go is up for the time being, except for some of the people who have made profit to dump some.  This could be you, but I feel I need to ride this one out for a while.  
desertpoint82

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

Yeah I am a subscriber and read the whole report (3 times).

It's more just the holes in the story that I would like to figure out. I'll wait on this but just feel worried there are so many elements that don't make sense - I guess we will know more when the name change happens.
Mostwnted1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

Yeah I am a subscriber and read the whole report (3 times).

It's more just the holes in the story that I would like to figure out. I'll wait on this but just feel worried there are so many elements that don't make sense - I guess we will know more when the name change happens.

You have to ask yourself why you subscribed to his services then.  Most people don't feel like they are informed enough to make good decisions in this area, so they pay him to help.  If he points you in a direction, it's not a whim.  I've seen his tract record and have listen the way he handles his research, so if he points at something, there is something there.  I'm still convinced the reason bitcoin took off last year was because of Ronnie haha, maybe only half convinced, but it might be partly true.

My feelings on this token is that it might have a chance to be in the top 20 by the end of the year.  Gold is becoming a talking point as the economy faulters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: