Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47931 times)
stm1313

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x093e5c256ff8b32c7f1377f4c20e331674c77f00
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Mate i'm not stirring shit i just want a screenshot so i can use it on my Medium. Maybe another Livecoin trader can help me out please, the more people that see this announcement the better.

All my UNY is on Livecoin but i never received that email with the announcement.

It should be in your messages on livecoin too
benaruru

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

The $DIG contract. This is encouraging!  Shocked
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

New and alrdy contributing. Nj!
boypektus

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

I am so excited seeing the new DIG contract, need to buy more UNY!!!
CryptoTraderGuy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

This also explains why 94% of the UNY tokens are on one address. Only 6% reside outside of Livecoin. So there you go, the company DOESN'T own 94% like the haters want you to believe! It only means the majority of coins are "pooled together" on the Livecoin exchange due to how Livecoin stores the coins. Also about the company owning most of the coins, look at any publicly traded company. Almost all of them hold the majority share. It's completely normal.

You claim 94% is LiveCoin's wallet where people can withdraw from, the other shill (danishcheese) states that the circulating supply in 202 million - which one is it? Could you two at least decide on a single narrative on the 94% wallet? The more sensible of us know that a wallet with 94% of total coin supply is suspect. We don't pretend to know exactly who owns it and why - we just know that it is a red flag.

Do you know what a shill is ? It's someone who poses questions that can be answers with just a fricking hint of common sense , which either you don't have or .... YOU ARE what you think shill means .... I do not believe that you can see a wallet with that many coins and not understand what they are . Also what , you can't see the circulating supply on coin marketcap? You really can't see it ? Do you also hallucinate a number of coins on the market that would make you think the circulating supply is not what is stated ? Or are numbers just not your thing along with thinking ? ......

They said this troy dip sh%t is no longer a part of thus project & like the post above , there are many reasons to use buy and not start a new chain just like most people buy a shell co that is already trading on the OTC exchanges rather than start one ... what it looks like is thus project was underway and troy was holding it back, they probably had to drop him to get the partnerships they have now.....

Now one more time,  read slowly ..... they ....are ....burning.....7billion....coins ........if...you......see.....a....wallet
...with.....over....7....billion......coins.........it......has.....to.....be.. .....the......non...... circulating....... supply........and if it has 94% in it clearly the quote on CMC is correct ...... there is nothing else to say about it only a idiot can't grasp such a simple picture . Stop lumping me in with other people's opinions I have nothing to do with and don't misquote me ....

Hey, saliljnr, I think you really got under this douchetard's skin. LOL! He's really starting to crack. UNY to the Moony, right shills (especially danishcheese, the biggest shill of all)? LOL! Roll Eyes
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

Screenshot of my email to a director of Arbitrade in regards to Arbitrade and Cryptobontix https://image.ibb.co/ngW8t7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_10_22_13_pm.png

As i said believe what you want, Cryptobontix seems solid, we just need to see what the next few days reveal. It would be reassuring if the team releases the whitepaper on time AND the token swap is on time and happens swiftly.

It might be worth while taking screenshots of your holdings just incase Livecoin do not follow through with the 1:1 swap.

Also the directors can be easily found, just search Linkedin and message them directly, Come on don't be lazy, everyone can speculate.

If you think it is a good punt put some $$$ on it if you think it is a scam go and whinge and moan somewhere else because quite frankly traders who are holding dont really give a crap because in the end you only invest what you want, no one is holding a gun to your head telling you to Buy UNY

Oh, wow! No, that could NEVER be faked! Really? You blocked out the email address. You obviously have something to hide, otherwise other people who are seriously interested in UNY but are also worried by the lack of transparency could actually email the director and ask him legitimate questions themselves. You crack me up, bro. Like you couldn't have just emailed yourself from a different email address. But, even if that wasn't the case, you STILL cover up the email address and try to pass that off as "proof" that the director emailed you. HAHAHA! You UNY shills are NUTS! You'll go at any length to push this obvious scam coin, including trying to pass off complete absurdity as proof! I'm rolling with laughter over here. So entertaining. Thanks for that! Roll Eyes
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

Screenshot of my email to a director of Arbitrade in regards to Arbitrade and Cryptobontix https://image.ibb.co/gT5tt7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_9_37_40_pm.png

As i said believe what you want, Cryptobontix seems solid, we just need to see what the next few days reveal. It would be reassuring if the team releases the whitepaper on time AND the token swap is on time and happens swiftly.

It might be worth while taking screenshots of your holdings just incase Livecoin do not follow through with the 1:1 swap.

Also the directors can be easily found, just search Linkedin and message them directly, Come on don't be lazy, everyone can speculate.

If you think it is a good punt put some $$$ on it if you think it is a scam go and whinge and moan somewhere else because quite frankly traders who are holding dont really give a crap because in the end you only invest what you want, no one is holding a gun to your head telling you to Buy UNY

Thanks for sharing... So I presume this email is with Timothy McGarvey, director at Arbitrade? Well I checked and found the company Arbitrade on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/) which has Timothy McGarvey as one of the directors. Problem is, this Arbitrade has its website at arbitrade-dot-ua (http://arbitrade.ua/) and not arbitrade-dot-io that was shared here. It could be the company Arbitrade owns arbitrade.io as well as arbitrade.ua domains & websites but that would seem very odd... It's odd to have two different websites with almost similar domains dealing with 2 completely different services and owned by same company. It just doesn't seem like something a reputable company would do. Again, I should not be lynched for pointing out red flags. As I said before, we need to see objective and verifiable truths.

If you go to linkedin and you type "Arbitrade" into the search box you will see there is MORE THAN 1 company called "Arbitrade" that pops up? so the link you have supplied ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/ ) will show ALL companies that are called Arbitrade https://ibb.co/d4790n

Sure but is Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.ua the same (as claimed by some here) Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io? If yes - then strange that he would have two companies located in different continents with websites having same name yet dealing with different services... If No, then it's such a huge coincidence that two different Timothy McGarvey's are directors of two unrelated companies by same name Arbitrade.

I however appreciate you sharing screenshot of your communication with him.

It's not a coincidence. Linkedin lists the same Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io as the same Timoth McGarvey of arbitrade.au. I know this because Linkedin says Timothy McGarvey is an employee of arbitrade.au (the law firm) and at the same time Timoth McGarvey's profile lists arboitrade.io (the coin exchange) as a place of employment. It shows the same name with the same exact photo, so it's definitely the same guy. Now, granted, Linkedin could be making a mistake. I don't know. It's still odd though.

I messaged that same Timothy McGarvey on Linkedin and asked him if he was on the board of Cryptobontix, but he never replied back. Maybe he's too busy looking for the real address of Cryptobontix and got lost.  Cool
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

I'm only stating opinions and thoughts about what may be going on . Someone from this project made a comment about troy handing over the keys basicly I will look for it later . And again. Only relaying info from coin marketcap which seems to be correct . If the circulating supply says 67,000 on cmc and there is over 400k for sale LIKE ABN at the moment I think that is suspect clearly... uny says 202mill and only 16mill spread out on 4 trading pairs I BELIEVE the info to be correct ... I also take it as a good sign that it's correct seeing how easy it would be to sell off part of the max supply . Especially while its on a run ... they haven't done that yet ....... calling me a scammer is just stupid when I do not claim to know anything about the legitimacy of this project .... I looked good to me weeks ago and looks better now , you like crypto guy seem to ignore coins like abn and all the others who are not updating their info and for some reason have latched onto this ..... I would love to know what coins you have right now actually

Oh & WHAT DO YA KNOW , CAN'T SEE WHAT COINS YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTO BECAUSE YOU OPENED THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO POST HERE ?  

Dude, I already bashed E-Coin as being a scam so you're lying once again by saying that I only come on here to bash UNY. Go read some of my past posts (can you read?) and you'll suddenly see just how stupid you really are.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

I'm only stating opinions and thoughts about what may be going on . Someone from this project made a comment about troy handing over the keys basicly I will look for it later . And again. Only relaying info from coin marketcap which seems to be correct . If the circulating supply says 67,000 on cmp and there is over 400k for sale LIKE ABN at the moment I think that is suspect clearly... uny says 202mill and only 16mill spread out on 4 trading pairs I BELIEVE the info to be correct ... I also take it as a good sign that it's correct seeing how easy it would be to sell off part of the max supply . Especially while its on a run ... they haven't done that yet ....... calling me a scammer is just stupid when I do not claim to know anything about the legitimacy of this project .... I looked good to me weeks ago and looks better now , you like crypto guy seem to ignore coins like abn and all the others who are not updating their info and for some reason have latched onto this ..... I would love to know what coins you have right now actually

Oh & WHAT DO YA KNOW , CAN'T SEE WHAT COINS YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTO BECAUSE YOU OPENED THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO POST HERE ?  

These are professionals who are constantly harping and hating on this coin. One of them is severely psychopathic while another just enjoys being in the position of saying nasty inflammatory things to counter anything which may appear to be in favor of UNY. It makes him feel important. He is right about a lot of things he says by the way but don`t let that fool you. It is the energy he puts into it that reveals him. You don`t even have to be a professional behaviourist to see it.  The intention and vigor which they exhibit in making their cases is quite plain to see..  these haters are scammers of the worst variety.

Of course they only just got here with new accounts and are now sitting here pretending to be somebody.  That is what paid smear jobs look like in the real world and that is what psychopaths do as an addiction as well.  They get HIGH as Kites on what they do.  it tickles their funnybones. It`s kind of like masturbating to them..

I am waiting to see what happens as an interested party because of my investments and have high hopes.  Great idea.  Lets see what tomorrow and the next day brings..  

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again like the brainwashed UNY shill that you are. Don't you have anything new to bring to the discussion? Oh, and why do you keep talking about masturbation so much? I know why. Because you're 50 years old and still live in your mommy's basement and wish you had a girlfriend. The problem is, the only girl that can stand the site of you is your own right hand. You love masturbateing so much that you can't help but talk about it on forums that have nothing to do with jacking off. Poor little buddy. So sad.  Sad
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

I'm only stating opinions and thoughts about what may be going on . Someone from this project made a comment about troy handing over the keys basicly I will look for it later . And again. Only relaying info from coin marketcap which seems to be correct . If the circulating supply says 67,000 on cmp and there is over 400k for sale LIKE ABN at the moment I think that is suspect clearly... uny says 202mill and only 16mill spread out on 4 trading pairs I BELIEVE the info to be correct ... I also take it as a good sign that it's correct seeing how easy it would be to sell off part of the max supply . Especially while its on a run ... they haven't done that yet ....... calling me a scammer is just stupid when I do not claim to know anything about the legitimacy of this project .... I looked good to me weeks ago and looks better now , you like crypto guy seem to ignore coins like abn and all the others who are not updating their info and for some reason have latched onto this ..... I would love to know what coins you have right now actually

These are professionals who are constantly harping and hating on this coin. One of them is severely psychopathic while another just enjoys being in the position of saying nasty inflammatory things to counter anything which may appear to be in favor of UNY. It makes him feel important. He is right about a lot of things he says by the way but don`t let that fool you. It is the energy he puts into it that reveals him. You don`t even have to be a professional behaviourist to see it.  The intention and vigor which they exhibit in making their cases is quite plain to see..  these haters are scammers of the worst variety.

Of course they only just got here with new accounts and are now sitting here pretending to be somebody.  That is what paid smear jobs look like in the real world and that is what psychopaths do as an addiction as well.  They get HIGH as Kites on what they do.  it tickles their funnybones. It`s kind of like masturbating to them..

I am waiting to see what happens as an interested party because of my investments and have high hopes.  Great idea.  Lets see what tomorrow and the next day brings..  

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again like the brainwashed UNY shill that you are. Don't you have anything new to bring to the discussion? Oh, and why do you keep talking about masturbation so much? I know why. Because you're 50 years old and still live in your mommy's basement and wish you had a girlfriend. The problem is, the only girl that can stand the site of you is your own right hand. You love masturbateing so much that you can't help but talk about it on forums that have nothing to do with jacking off. Poor little buddy. So sad.  Sad

Writing like you do does not give you much credit, but i must say it is very entertaining LOL
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

THIS JUST IN

(sponsored) Bulletin About the Unity Ingot (UNY) – Dignity(DIG) Token Swap

This letter doesn't reflect the views of Livecoin regarding C-CEX, this letter is an official claim of a developer of UNY asset.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this important bulletin as it will answer a number of questions people have been asking about Cyrptobontix’s Unity Ingot (UNY) and the ongoing plans for our business.

There has been significant attention regarding the swap of the Unity Ingot (UNY) for Dignity Token (DIG) and the implication for our business plans, including publication of articles and expert reports. Some of the information published is perhaps somewhat premature as the company is still currently finalizing plans for its public release and launch, which is planned in 4 weeks’ time. However, due to the recent media attention the token has received, that launch may be pushed up.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
    UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
    DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
    the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.

We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.

Please remember to sign up to https://cryptobontix.com for all major announcements we expect to make in the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and continue to believe this will be more than worth the wait.

We would also note that Livecoin has agreed to list additional tokens from the Ingot Family of Tokens that will also be backed by bullion. The release of these tokens will occur on the 21st of this month. Email subscribers will receive necessary information regarding these tokens in advance of their release.

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop

Exactly what I was thinking. Obviously, crypto.classroom is too dumb to figure that one out. That's why he quickly posted that "bulletin", like it gives Cryptobontix credibility or something. LOL. If that bulletin is real then Cryptobontix has to be one of the most incompetent (moronic?) company in the crypto market. LOL! Send us a screenshot of your UNY holdings... we are stupid enough to trust that you don't know how to use Photoshop to make it look like you have more coins than you really hold. Yes, Cryptobontix, I have 10 million UNY coins in my C-CEX wallet... See? My screenshot proves it. LOL. I guess you're right, UNY shills. This crap coin really will moon! Just not in the way you thought it would. HAHAHAHAHA!
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

Screenshot of my email to a director of Arbitrade in regards to Arbitrade and Cryptobontix https://image.ibb.co/gT5tt7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_9_37_40_pm.png

Thanks for sharing... So I presume this email is with Timothy McGarvey, director at Arbitrade? Well I checked and found the company Arbitrade on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/) which has Timothy McGarvey as one of the directors. Problem is, this Arbitrade has its website at arbitrade-dot-ua (http://arbitrade.ua/) and not arbitrade-dot-io that was shared here. It could be the company Arbitrade owns arbitrade.io as well as arbitrade.ua domains & websites but that would seem very odd... It's odd to have two different websites with almost similar domains dealing with 2 completely different services and owned by same company. It just doesn't seem like something a reputable company would do. Again, I should not be lynched for pointing out red flags. As I said before, we need to see objective and verifiable truths.

If you go to linkedin and you type "Arbitrade" into the search box you will see there is MORE THAN 1 company called "Arbitrade" that pops up? so the link you have supplied ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/ ) will show ALL companies that are called Arbitrade https://ibb.co/d4790n

Sure but is Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.ua the same (as claimed by some here) Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io? If yes - then strange that he would have two companies located in different continents with websites having same name yet dealing with different services... If No, then it's such a huge coincidence that two different Timothy McGarvey's are directors of two unrelated companies by same name Arbitrade.

It's not a coincidence. Linkedin lists the same Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io as the same Timoth McGarvey of arbitrade.au. I know this because Linkedin says Timothy McGarvey is an employee of arbitrade.au (the law firm) and at the same time Timoth McGarvey's profile lists arboitrade.io (the coin exchange) as a place of employment. It shows the same name with the same exact photo, so it's definitely the same guy. Now, granted, Linkedin could be making a mistake. I don't know. It's still odd though.

I messaged that same Timothy McGarvey on Linkedin and asked him if he was on the board of Cryptobontix, but he never replied back. Maybe he's too busy looking for the real address of Cryptobontix and got lost.  Cool

Have a read of this please - LOL - https://medium.com/@philippsteuer/heres-all-i-know-about-uny-dig-a-mysterious-cryptocurrency-backed-by-gold-that-could-change-7408f9618ff6
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

Wow. You ARE dumb, dude. Anyone that isn't a complete moron like you could easily use Photoshop to change the numbers on the screenshot that show how many UNY coins are in your wallet. "anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop". That statement right there shows just how out of touch you really are.  
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

Yeah you tell if it's done badly but there are people out there who could pull it off also:
I don't own any on c-cex so don't have that issue and I'm more interested in how they will prevent that and what's the literal point of doing it and to run the risk of getting caught and not getting anything.
what's with the bye at the end of the comment as if your leaving

That's just danishcheese being danishcheese. He's either 12 years old, or a retarded 40 year old. I haven't decided yet.
desertpoint82

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

It looks like Arbitrade are applying for trademarks in the background:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-arbitrade-exchange-inc-4881610-page-1-2

Not really interested in what Crypto Trader Guy has to say, but if anyone has useful info on either side of the discussion, I'm really interested.

Cheers
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

It looks like Arbitrade are applying for trademarks in the background:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-arbitrade-exchange-inc-4881610-page-1-2

Not really interested in what Crypto Trader Guy has to say, but if anyone has useful info on either side of the discussion, I'm really interested.

Cheers

I clicked the ignore button over on the left side a few days ago so I don`t see anything from him anymore but that he has made an ignored post.  I do see a lot of those lol.  Must be having fun...

desertpoint82

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Good plan - I guess to some extent it's funny, but now he is ignored.

Here is a response I got from Tim on Linkedin - https://imgur.com/a/74OzJ

And before anyone asks, I definitely wouldn't try to forge this.
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

THIS JUST IN

(sponsored) Bulletin About the Unity Ingot (UNY) – Dignity(DIG) Token Swap

This letter doesn't reflect the views of Livecoin regarding C-CEX, this letter is an official claim of a developer of UNY asset.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this important bulletin as it will answer a number of questions people have been asking about Cyrptobontix’s Unity Ingot (UNY) and the ongoing plans for our business.

There has been significant attention regarding the swap of the Unity Ingot (UNY) for Dignity Token (DIG) and the implication for our business plans, including publication of articles and expert reports. Some of the information published is perhaps somewhat premature as the company is still currently finalizing plans for its public release and launch, which is planned in 4 weeks’ time. However, due to the recent media attention the token has received, that launch may be pushed up.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
    UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
    DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
    the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.

We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.

Please remember to sign up to https://cryptobontix.com for all major announcements we expect to make in the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and continue to believe this will be more than worth the wait.

We would also note that Livecoin has agreed to list additional tokens from the Ingot Family of Tokens that will also be backed by bullion. The release of these tokens will occur on the 21st of this month. Email subscribers will receive necessary information regarding these tokens in advance of their release.

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
Hey mate where did you get this update from? do you have a link please

Cheers

It was an email from Livecoin because I have an account.  I just copied and pasted it here

Ok they must only email certain traders as i never received it, Are you able to post up a screenshot of it please, i'll bang it up on my medium if possible. Cheers

All of you poor confused souls in here that cannot figure out the very obvious.   I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient to I tend to look tangential to normal people. I apologize for that.  I also have serious PTSD so I normally try to remain quiet so as not to piss too many people off.

I am one of the good guys.  I see this thing as a tool for me in order to achieve my goals in Babylon and no more.  I copied and pasted this in order to be helpful and possibly create any peace in all of your tortured souls  it may have had the power to relieve and you ask me for more..

Hey, genius. If you're going to "brag" that you're of a much higher intelligence than everyone else in here, you might want to learn how to check your own grammar before you make such a post. Otherwise, you show everyone what a fool you really are. Case in point:

"I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient to I tend to look tangential to normal people." I think what you meant to say was "I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient SO I tend to look tangential to normal people." See what I did there? I changed the word "to" to the word "so". Wow. You truly are of a much higher intelligence than the rest of us, little buddy.

"I am one of the good guys.  I see this thing as a tool for me in order to achieve my goals in Babylon and no more.  I copied and pasted this in order to be helpful and possibly create any peace in all of your tortured souls  it may have had the power to relieve and you ask me for more.." I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to insert one period after a sentence, not two. But, hey, you're the genius, so maybe my first grade teacher with her college degree in English was wrong and you, some anonymous schmuck who claims to be smarter than everyone else, is right.  Roll Eyes
CryptoTraderGuy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

Have a read of this please - LOL - https://medium.com/@philippsteuer/heres-all-i-know-about-uny-dig-a-mysterious-cryptocurrency-backed-by-gold-that-could-change-7408f9618ff6

Same exact crap in the whitepaper. What's your point?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: