Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Why hasn't the team contacted coinmarketcap and others about the name change?This has me worried about the lack of foresight and quality of the team.I was expecting a list of whos who of team members soon,but i'm a little skeptical since this seems like an amateur move.

Relax, it takes days for coins that come off ico also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.
Hey there I have a bag full of Unity tokens in C-cex. But when I entered my wallet to take the screen shot I can't see my Address !! It says only "Contract failure..." What should I do ?

I haves sent an email to support@cryptobontix.com but they never replied

Please see response #646
When is it gonna finish ?

We are trying to have this done next week as it all depends on C-CEX at this point.
With my  respect to the Dev and C-Cex. But there's some rumours that C-cex is performing and Exit scam. And there's alot of problems with this exchange. So if there's any way to reserve our rights please tell me.. Also there's alot of people who submitted compliance to their governments.. so  please keep us updated with any move. I have took screen shot already plus videos

Yes this concerns us as they have been doing many, many concerning things. We have not heard these rumors and it looks like they will work with us to fix the issues or our viral marketing friends will be telling the world the scams they are trying to pull off so they can't get away with it. What I can say is that if this exchange falls apart before we get this issue fixed the company will figure something out for everyone stuck in there.

Tell me what is the dead line for fixing this contract issue ?  
Do I sell my Unity tokens in C-cex and leave everything behind ?  Why don't the team de-list this UNY token from c-cex anad give every one his DIG !!!
the problem isn't with C-cex it's with you guys !! you have our new coins why don't you give it to us !!!!!! is it just a scam or what !

I'd sell and move on
knkn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Hi Gembul. You seem to be part of the team - is that right ?

Can you DM me please ?
I conduct in-depth analysis and may want to write a report on DIG and your other tokens.
Underdogbird

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

"Tokens in circulation" is (or supposed to be) that portion of total supply comprising current ownership, whether kept on Livecoin, in wallets, and anywhere else.  They snuck over 300 million new tokens into Livecoin trading and, whether "they" are "the company" or particular individuals, they now have as much bitcoin as they could get from us for those 300+ million tokens.  Would a DIG admin care to answer for this?

Already answered in the other posts. Nothing was snuck anywhere. You can check etherscan any time you desire to see what we are doing.
Learn the system before it beats you my friend.
We are setting up the best darn thing anyone has ever seen.

I just created an account just to jump in and respond to this, I’ve been watching this forum develop the past week or so. Although I was very skeptical,  I jumped on the UNY train a few weeks ago. There’s clearly tons of red flags here but I was confident in RM’s recommendation. With the execution of the coin swap, I was starting to be more confident in this project, however reading the comments of the admin have forced me to right back to being skeptical.

You say that the recent attention and demand was unexpected — you had a countdown on your website, you had a sponsored Livecoin announcement trying to blast this shit to the moon, pretty much saying this will be worth $1. I understand you had to announce the upcoming swap, but let’s be real, that announcement was meant to draw attention. Then you jump in here saying “we are setting up the best darn thing”, I feel
Like I’m reading Donald Trumps twitter account. You were in here during the summer promosing the same shit, your attitude  today is going to only fuel the skeptics. Of course you were going to get a swarm of questions after releasing a white paper saying that we can exchange coins for physical gold.

I love the concept of the project and I want it to succeed, as it would be game changing for the crypto market. This coin is going to go up with hype and we’re going to make some money. The question is will it crash and burn if these are again empty promises.

Prove me wrong please!

Just signed up for the same reason, why are you guys not on any official channels on social media? To say you were not ready is a good excuse for a couple of weeks but surely you can hire a PR guy to help improve communication to other users who are not in the inner circle.

On one hand your telling us to wait and things are not ready but your listings all these other coins without giving any information about what exactly is happening in the background. If you don’t need outside investors to buy the coin why even release it to be traded at the first place?

Seems like your doing an ICO without telling us it is one by just asking people to buy the coin blindly.
If you wanted to keep this private why allow RM to have any information that was not released to the public? I find it hard to believe he found out about UNY in the first place without anyone from the team approaching him. You make it sound like he hacked and got secret information without permission and released it to his subscribers
On the contrary. We want everyone to love and support our tokens when the time was right which was supposed to be roughly 4 weeks from now but all is good. The first two news announcements will be out latest tomorrow and Monday. It was just a little surprising. The countdown timer was meant for the swap and initial announcements.

Hey Gembul, when are we going to see today’s announcement? It would go along way if this statement of news today comes to fruition. Another missed deadline would not look good and fuel more skeptics.

Looking forward to the big news!!!!
zorak79

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Big news, big news and one more time all investors like me frustrated, let's make money with this coin, please prove all the skeptical that they are all wrong, BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Oh god...walked away from this forum for 12 hours and now I can see the sheep are starting to flock to this coin. Moon soon?
srbst18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Oh god...walked away from this forum for 12 hours and now I can see the sheep are starting to flock to this coin. Moon soon?

The fact that has not dumped all the way down is enticing.  I was ready to double down too.
zorak79

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

$ 50,00 today???
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community  
srbst18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community  

This project was quite scammy before the "management change", and the directors from the whitepaper have good credentials.  You using C-cex is not DIG's fault, its a rip off with a negative past.
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

No offense..but why were you stupid enough to use that crap exchange in the first place when Livecoin exchange is perfectly fine and open..
Underdogbird

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

There was plenty of notice and warning to get your coins off of C-cex. They’ve also made it clear that c-ccex did not respond and cooperate with their request to handle the swap. They’ve also made it clear that c-ccex just responded and it will take time to finish the swap and won’t happen until next week. Everything I am saying is on their sponsored Livecoin announcements. They’ve done everything as promised on the Livecoin swap so far.

There are plenty of reasons to be skeptical and it’s possible this may not be a legit
Project, but your complaint isn’t one of those reasons. Don’t create fud because you didn’t do the proper research.
Asoss.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

This project was quite scammy before the "management change", and the directors from the whitepaper have good credentials.  You using C-cex is not DIG's fault, its a rip off with a negative past.
I'm holding this coins on C-cex since 8-2017
This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!

No offense..but why were you stupid enough to use that crap exchange in the first place when Livecoin exchange is perfectly fine and open..
I was HODLING this coins since 8-2017 on C-cex
srbst18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

[/quote]
I was HODLING this coins since 8-2017 on C-cex

[/quote]

We're aware.  You leaving them on C Cex was the problem.
Asoss.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

at that time C-cex had no problems
peco_12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Holding steady after deployment, volume is increasing also. Wasn't there supposed to be a news release today and with the reduction in token supply wasn't the price supposed to reflect this or is the reduction still in progress? 
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

Wait.... so they had to raise the price of everybody's coins on live to scam you out of your coins on Cex? Sounds crazy
Asoss.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

Wait.... so they had to raise the price of everybody's coins on live to scam you out of your coins on Cex? Sounds crazy
They know well that C-Cex have troubles at this time. Why the hell they keeping us waiting for c-cex to take a move.!!
zorak79

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

good question, is it a scam? One more day and no f*** move
Asoss.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

good question, is it a scam? One more day and no f*** move
The Swap was good but in an armature way. they left the most of investors stuck in C-cex with only one sentence " C-CEX is working with our development teams to repair UNY on their exchange. Once it is repaired you will be able to send it in for the swap on our site." While in the other hand C-cex is mostly dead no one response and there is nor Tweets about the UNY swap on their twitter and there is a lot of rumors and a lot of proven scams about C-cex and all the team do is saying WAIT... We are 2 days after the swap and there is no info or announcement for the C-cex users !!! They are leaving us behind i think. And their support is sucks by that i mean short replies without any useful information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: