Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47938 times)
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

good question, is it a scam? One more day and no f*** move
The Swap was good but in an armature way. they left the most of investors stuck in C-cex with only one sentence " C-CEX is working with our development teams to repair UNY on their exchange. Once it is repaired you will be able to send it in for the swap on our site." While in the other hand C-cex is mostly dead no one response and there is nor Tweets about the UNY swap on their twitter and there is a lot of rumors and a lot of proven scams about C-cex and all the team do is saying WAIT... We are 2 days after the swap and there is no info or announcement for the C-cex users !!! They are leaving us behind i think. And their support is sucks by that i mean short replies without any useful information

If you have a better solution we are all ears. This exchange has been difficult to deal with and has been absent a lot.
We need to swap the tokens on that exchange and finish off before with them before we can all move forward. What do you recommend that would be better?
There is no way our company is leaving anyone behind. When you see the announcements all this week you understand the level of people behind this machine and what we are doing.
Let me quote our senior board, "we are accomplishing something that has never been done or even thought possible on a large scale."
Please have patience and you will see the fruits of our labor.

Sincerely
knkn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptobontix
Official Group: http://t.me/cryptobontix 
Official News Channel: http://t.me/cryptobontixnews

Awesome !
zorak79

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Ok, but I'm a business man too and when I have this kind of problems I pay for the investors from my own pocket if necessary to move on, you keep telling about team but doesn't show action, lots of amateurism on this swap.
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

Ok, but I'm a business man too and when I have this kind of problems I pay for the investors from my own pocket if necessary to move on, you keep telling about team but doesn't show action, lots of amateurism on this swap.

No offense zorak79 but what you are saying is the company should be responsible to pay anyone that left tokens in C-CEX?
When you didn't see trading there and huge volume at Livecoin, why wouldn't you move your tokens when you could?
Why should the company be responsible for a 3rd party exchange that has nothing to do with us?
Clearly, there are no issues with the token's contract operating on Livecoin, so C-CEX's excuse for freezing the token on their exchange was a broken contract which is clearly not the case and we are getting to the bottom of it but it is certainly not the company's responsibility to reimburse anyone that left there tokens on an exchange.

Most people store their tokens in hard wallets, paper wallets and off exchange accounts. We can not be held responsible for this if you didn't do this.

We are however working directly with the exchange to get to the source of the problem and assist everyone holding our tokens so that we can work together to fix this so called issue they have been claiming without responding to anyone for months.

We have everyone's best interests at heart and are seeing to fixing the problems as fast as possible.
Khan5

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

No offense zorak79 but what you are saying is the company should be responsible to pay anyone that left tokens in C-CEX?
When you didn't see trading there and huge volume at Livecoin, why wouldn't you move your tokens when you could?
Why should the company be responsible for a 3rd party exchange that has nothing to do with us?
Clearly, there are no issues with the token's contract operating on Livecoin, so C-CEX's excuse for freezing the token on their exchange was a broken contract which is clearly not the case and we are getting to the bottom of it but it is certainly not the company's responsibility to reimburse anyone that left there tokens on an exchange.

Most people store their tokens in hard wallets, paper wallets and off exchange accounts. We can not be held responsible for this if you didn't do this.

We are however working directly with the exchange to get to the source of the problem and assist everyone holding our tokens so that we can work together to fix this so called issue they have been claiming without responding to anyone for months.

We have everyone's best interests at heart and are seeing to fixing the problems as fast as possible.

hi.. thank you for taking the time.. when can we expect an official timeline from the company on the either of the website.. the removal of the timer to the current coming soon is agonising . Also some more info on how the new tokens relate or having DIG as a token is an advantage would pacifying.
zorak79

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

I think that is someone trying to play with us dominating this market, I suggest to take out our bids to buy this dead coin. I'm with a international analyst as my advisor and he's telling me that is whats happening with this coin.
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

I think that is someone trying to play with us dominating this market, I suggest to take out our bids to buy this dead coin. I'm with a international analyst as my advisor and he's telling me that is whats happening with this coin.
$ 50,00 today???
Yeah, I also pay for some guy with a crystal ball to tell me the future. He says you should stop investing and get a real job or do some prior research
nmaru

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Hi. I am wondering when your announcements will come out and we will be receiving the white paper? Thanks
Bzkittles

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

They started a twitter,Telegram account and announced that they have retained HMF,a international law firm to advise them on the precious metals used to back the tokens.
Charter77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 08:25:47 AM by Charter77

What is the twitter url? ... I found it.
Zerotosixty

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 05:03:50 AM by Zerotosixty

This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community  

This project was quite scammy before the "management change", and the directors from the whitepaper have good credentials.  You using C-cex is not DIG's fault, its a rip off with a negative past.

Most likely:  The "directors," some probably retired from the business arena, merely lend their names and bios to the project to give it an air of legitimacy.  Paid in DIG, perhaps half of it vesting later, a few months from now, maybe a year.  They probably got the same pitch as the public got.

Most likely:  The insiders, friends and family dumped their UNY when the public rushed in to buy.  Ronnie Moas?  (I subscribe, I got his UNY emails) almost certainly made an absolute killing -- I'd guess several hundred thousand dollars and perhaps more than a million or two.  Go to the coinmarketcap chart or any other and find that first big bump of volume and price.  That started up sharply almost exactly 12 hours before Moas released his pick to subscribers at 11:30am Friday, Eastern time, going from a fifth of a penny to 3 to four cents -- a 15x to 20x gain, before his release.  A few hours after his release it was 10, 11, 12.  This is probably when Moas and other insiders were dumping, at huge profits.  Now Moas can't get away from this thing fast enough, telling subscribers, essentially that hey, you're on your own.  He's covered his tracks from the start with "risky" and "many of my subscribers "know how to trade these things" -- exact quote, meaning they jump in as soon as Moas publishes the call and then sell on the pump.

It's all about the money.  Follow the money.  Look at the chart and follow the money.

All of the above is only my opinion.  I know none of this to be fact.  Note:  New from Moas, says he predicts 200-500% from here by end of April.  Ha... before it was March.
I think this is for the sake of appearance, although if these guys (or or just "guy") at some point crank out a bunch of press releases it could pump again, of course.  If so, I can't wait to read those news sites' comments sections if it's said that each DIG will be backed by a US dollar's worth of gold -- that's anywhere from $600 million to $3 billion worth of gold, and the only way to truly back each DIG with $1 of gold is to actually own that much gold such that they could go the vault it's stored at and drive home with it.

This is my final post.  Good luck.
aprimate

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

blah
Sorry but I didn't find any new or useful information in your post, but thanks for posting your final post.

Now onto what I find relevant: answers to important questions! This was just posted on the official Telegram channel.
https://medium.com/@cryptobontix/cryptobontix-community-update-1-a51f116ef160
toxadjan

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community  

This project was quite scammy before the "management change", and the directors from the whitepaper have good credentials.  You using C-cex is not DIG's fault, its a rip off with a negative past.

Most likely:  The "directors," some probably retired from the business arena, merely lend their names and bios to the project to give it an air of legitimacy.  Paid in DIG, perhaps half of it vesting later, a few months from now, maybe a year.  They probably got the same pitch as the public got.

Most likely:  The insiders, friends and family dumped their UNY when the public rushed in to buy.  Ronnie Moas?  (I subscribe, I got his UNY emails) almost certainly made an absolute killing -- I'd guess several hundred thousand dollars and perhaps more than a million or two.  Go to the coinmarketcap chart or any other and find that first big bump of volume and price.  That started up sharply almost exactly 12 hours before Moas released his pick to subscribers at 11:30am Friday, Eastern time, going from a fifth of a penny to 3 to four cents -- a 15x to 20x gain, before his release.  A few hours after his release it was 10, 11, 12.  This is probably when Moas and other insiders were dumping, at huge profits.  Now Moas can't get away from this thing fast enough, telling subscribers, essentially that hey, you're on your own.  He's covered his tracks from the start with "risky" and "many of my subscribers "know how to trade these things" -- exact quote, meaning they jump in as soon as Moas publishes the call and then sell on the pump.

It's all about the money.  Follow the money.  Look at the chart and follow the money.

All of the above is only my opinion.  I know none of this to be fact.  Note:  New from Moas, says he predicts 200-500% from here by end of April.  Ha... before it was March.
I think this is for the sake of appearance, although if these guys (or or just "guy") at some point crank out a bunch of press releases it could pump again, of course.  If so, I can't wait to read those news sites' comments sections if it's said that each DIG will be backed by a US dollar's worth of gold -- that's anywhere from $600 million to $3 billion worth of gold, and the only way to truly back each DIG with $1 of gold is to actually own that much gold such that they could go the vault it's stored at and drive home with it.

Thanks for your post. I'm also got this UNY report from Ronnie Moas. Was considering to gamble. But now I've made a careful review of all of these projects and UNY history. I will keep myself as far as I can from UNY/DIG. Thanks for pointing out to coinmarketcap with dates when Ronnie Moas advised to get this shitcoin. Guys, just think about it. Would someone legit ever acquire a scammy company with dirty history/accuses to rebrand it? The answer is no. Of course, you can expect some new waves of pumps/dumps but the result is obvious to me. Check out http://troyjamesexposed.com/category/scam-info website and try to go through this thread from the very beginning. Cheers
Guerrix

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Simple: Don´t want to risk, sure stay out!
If you see a very good oportunity? Enter only what you can afford.
Cheers and peace.
(BTW, as always, this applies to all investmentes in Life)

+++++ For rent +++++
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:43:58 PM by crypto.classroom

All of the above is only my opinion.  I know none of this to be fact.  Note:  New from Moas, says he predicts 200-500% from here by end of April.  Ha... before it was March.
I think this is for the sake of appearance, although if these guys (or or just "guy") at some point crank out a bunch of press releases it could pump again, of course.  If so, I can't wait to read those news sites' comments sections if it's said that each DIG will be backed by a US dollar's worth of gold -- that's anywhere from $600 million to $3 billion worth of gold, and the only way to truly back each DIG with $1 of gold is to actually own that much gold such that they could go the vault it's stored at and drive home with it.

Thanks for your post. I'm also got this UNY report from Ronnie Moas. Was considering to gamble. But now I've made a careful review of all of these projects and UNY history. I will keep myself as far as I can from UNY/DIG. Thanks for pointing out to coinmarketcap with dates when Ronnie Moas advised to get this shitcoin. Guys, just think about it. Would someone legit ever acquire a scammy company with dirty history/accuses to rebrand it? The answer is no. Of course, you can expect some new waves of pumps/dumps but the result is obvious to me. Check out http://troyjamesexposed.com/category/scam-info website and try to go through this thread from the very beginning. Cheers

I have looked through all the chaff being thrown by you Trolls and you come on here and in your very first post make accusations and troll us by posting a website that a lot of us have looked at..

It was pretty well proven if you actually read the chats  that the site, is a site purposefully created to spam hate content at the entire project...     it is clear the site is a fabrication...  None of us know this guy and it looks like all the info is merely meant to confuse people about anything this man is a part of.  From the viciousness of the attacks it seems quite likely there may be no basis for anything posted on that site whatsoever.

It is also becoming quite clear that this project has support from some high places.  The people involved are not the type to be involved in something that is easily seen as coming from scammers.  

You throw the word SCAM around and pretend to be intelligent or in the know like you are being purposefully subversive just as our subversive friend Crypto Trading Guy was proven to be.

You sir, are  low down scammer Troll scum  
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Here is some real news with substance written all over it   

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/26/1387532/0/en/Former-PepsiCo-Senior-Executive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after
serving as part of the company’s leadership team for more than thirty years. He served as Senior Vice President & Treasurer of PepsiCo, where he directed global financing, tax strategies and Mergers & Acquisitions. He was also
Chief Financial Officer of Pepsi Cola International, Frito Lay, and Taco Bell.

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after
serving as part of the company’s leadership team for more than thirty years. He served as Senior Vice President & Treasurer of PepsiCo, where he directed global financing, tax strategies and Mergers & Acquisitions. He was also

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread

With all this mudslinging I was a little skeptical but from my point of view this would be so much effort for it to be a pump scam. think about it two websites whitepapers the likes of LS and Ronnie moas, these are people with highly respected reputations (Touch wood) Who unlikely to throw it all away for a mere pump and dump. Also, people who are complaining that why would they touch something so scammy read the original whitepaper for UNY their plans haven't changed at all really they have just been through a rebrand
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

From the cryptobontix website today.......

News
Visit here often to keep up with the latest news about Cryptobontix.

You can also receive news through our Official News Channel HERE:

UPDATES
26 Feb 2018
Philipp Steuer Named Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix
Philipp Steuer, has been chosen to function as the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix. He will be assisting Dr. Timothy McGarvey (Cryptobontix, Board of Directors) and the team to share news and information more frequently across all channels.

He is the admin on several Social Media Channels for the company and this purpose. Links to these are available on the Social Channels tab above.

In the Cryptobontix Community channel, Phillipp will be compiling questions from members of the channel and providing those to Tim and the BoD for response.

Phillipp is an experienced social media influencer on the topic of cryptocurrencies. He has even written an ebook about cryptocurrencies for beginners in German.

We are pleased to have him joining us in this role.

Click here for more details

PRESS RELEASES
Press Releases coming soon...

This website is awaiting legal approval from our council and council of our newly developed partners before we can release details of our operations and partnerships.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
© Copyright 2017-2018 Cryptobontix - All Rights Reserved © 2018
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread

With all this mudslinging I was a little skeptical but from my point of view this would be so much effort for it to be a pump scam. think about it two websites whitepapers the likes of LS and Ronnie moas, these are people with highly respected reputations (Touch wood) Who unlikely to throw it all away for a mere pump and dump. Also, people who are complaining that why would they touch something so scammy read the original whitepaper for UNY their plans haven't changed at all really they have just been through a rebrand

I am with you . There is several indication showing this is a serious project:
- company backing the project
- the notoriety of the team
- the whitepaper

One thing that gives me the peace of mind is the fact that we are just starting really. Even Bitconnect needed 1 year to mature. This project is far from being on its highest ever, the day it reaches half-billion I will be concerned to keep it or not but before that I don't doubt this one will grow and take advantage of the coming new waves.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

The Swap was good but in an armature way. they left the most of investors stuck in C-cex with only one sentence " C-CEX is working with our development teams to repair UNY on their exchange. Once it is repaired you will be able to send it in for the swap on our site." While in the other hand C-cex is mostly dead no one response and there is nor Tweets about the UNY swap on their twitter and there is a lot of rumors and a lot of proven scams about C-cex and all the team do is saying WAIT... We are 2 days after the swap and there is no info or announcement for the C-cex users !!! They are leaving us behind i think. And their support is sucks by that i mean short replies without any useful information

If you have a better solution we are all ears. This exchange has been difficult to deal with and has been absent a lot.
We need to swap the tokens on that exchange and finish off before with them before we can all move forward. What do you recommend that would be better?
There is no way our company is leaving anyone behind. When you see the announcements all this week you understand the level of people behind this machine and what we are doing.
Let me quote our senior board, "we are accomplishing something that has never been done or even thought possible on a large scale."
Please have patience and you will see the fruits of our labor.

Sincerely

I believe here indeed the project is not to be blamed. The exchanges have the key of our wallets and the devs can do little to force them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: