Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
Cryptadonis

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Click to right arrow. It is 2 (two) stages on 26 june. Or I don't understand a problem?
Are you say about withdraw?

The original page, in my screenshot, did not have an "extra arrow" or blip for a second 26 June entry... There was just one until I pointed it out on here.

Why even have 2 blips for the same date anyways? That makes no sense... it was added afterwards.

This coin is sketchy and I'll be getting out as soon as a possibly can. Good luck to anyone else who's invested even more than have.

PM me I'll buy your coins.
Sure. Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

Can someone who is not a paid shill explain why it's the 30th, and we still do not have our tokens?

Not looking good if they can't stick to a basic deadline. Shouldn't have ignored all of the red flags with this project.

And now we might end up with a memecoin on Waves... not sure if that's worse than Yobit yet.

Speaking about paid shills and you are using a Sock-Puppet account.   Huh

Let me guess, you have been a reader on BCT for a long time and just now started posting.  lol
Would it be better if I using an account with 5000 shitposts, and a Wagerr signature? This forum is cancer.

Bounties and the shills participating in them are the real socks, since they're literally being paid to promote (aka shill) a coin.

Are you actually introducing yourself?  Cheesy Grin

I'm not begging scum... so I'd never participate in a shill campaign aka bounties. I'm guessing the person who replied to me, and you, are ones who have contributed nothing useful to this thread and have either smokescreened or trainwrecked legitimate questions from actual investors, as you're doing right now. And I'm guessing you both participated with Wagerr signatures, doing nothing but praising a coin that has offered literally nothing so far, not even tokens on the Waves platform. Anyone who has experience in this would know how disappointing that truly is.

No one has answered my question yet, so I'll repeat it:

Why haven't they they stuck to the deadline to deliver the tokens owed to us? Or have at least informed us, their investors, why they couldn't?

Looking at their website, which seems to be the only form of communication, they even went out of their way to change/edit/modify the original deadline for June 26th (how many more times will they do this in the future?).

It now reads:

Signature campaign ends
June 26th (11:59GMT), 2017

The bitcointalk signature campaign ends and all qualifying users are paid within the following week.

When originally it said, before the edit:

ICO token issuance
June 26th, 2017

All users are issued any Wagerr they have purchased, earned, or won as a reward or bonus. The blockchain network starts, and participants can withdraw Wagerr from wagerr.com accounts.

Now please, take David Mah out of your mouth. This should be worrying to anyone. I'd appreciate a response explaining my concerns, preferably not from the hivemind (of obvious shills).
Guys, is you seek this?

Try to remote
Nice try, but it was just edited yet again:

Here's the original...

Looking even more like a scam now.

You are starting to sound dumb now.
Take a look at the Google Cache from 26 June: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://wagerr.com/roadmap

As you can see the arrow is there, the arrow is there even in your pic. You were just too blind to see it or too dumb to click it I guess.
Cryptadonis

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Can someone who is not a paid shill explain why it's the 30th, and we still do not have our tokens?

Not looking good if they can't stick to a basic deadline. Shouldn't have ignored all of the red flags with this project.

And now we might end up with a memecoin on Waves... not sure if that's worse than Yobit yet.

Speaking about paid shills and you are using a Sock-Puppet account.   Huh

Let me guess, you have been a reader on BCT for a long time and just now started posting.  lol
Would it be better if I using an account with 5000 shitposts, and a Wagerr signature? This forum is cancer.

Bounties and the shills participating in them are the real socks, since they're literally being paid to promote (aka shill) a coin.

Are you actually introducing yourself?  Cheesy Grin

I'm not begging scum... so I'd never participate in a shill campaign aka bounties. I'm guessing the person who replied to me, and you, are ones who have contributed nothing useful to this thread and have either smokescreened or trainwrecked legitimate questions from actual investors, as you're doing right now. And I'm guessing you both participated with Wagerr signatures, doing nothing but praising a coin that has offered literally nothing so far, not even tokens on the Waves platform. Anyone who has experience in this would know how disappointing that truly is.

No one has answered my question yet, so I'll repeat it:

Why haven't they they stuck to the deadline to deliver the tokens owed to us? Or have at least informed us, their investors, why they couldn't?

Looking at their website, which seems to be the only form of communication, they even went out of their way to change/edit/modify the original deadline for June 26th (how many more times will they do this in the future?).

It now reads:

Signature campaign ends
June 26th (11:59GMT), 2017

The bitcointalk signature campaign ends and all qualifying users are paid within the following week.

When originally it said, before the edit:

ICO token issuance
June 26th, 2017

All users are issued any Wagerr they have purchased, earned, or won as a reward or bonus. The blockchain network starts, and participants can withdraw Wagerr from wagerr.com accounts.

Now please, take David Mah out of your mouth. This should be worrying to anyone. I'd appreciate a response explaining my concerns, preferably not from the hivemind (of obvious shills).
Guys, is you seek this?
http://fastpic.co/image/PCYYxr
Try to remote
Nice try, but it was just edited yet again:

Here's the original...

https://i.imgur.com/M2Y4kpn.png

Looking even more like a scam now.

You are starting to sound dumb now.
Take a look at the Google Cache from 26 June: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://wagerr.com/roadmap

As you can see the arrow is there, the arrow is there even in your pic. You were just too blind to see it or too dumb to click it I guess.

Alright then, the date says 26 June and it's now the 30th. So where the fuck are our tokens?
Deinemama

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

Click to right arrow. It is 2 (two) stages on 26 june. Or I don't understand a problem?

The original page, in my screenshot, did not have an "extra arrow" or blip for a second 26 June entry... There was just one until I pointed it out on here.

Why even have 2 blips for the same date anyways? That makes no sense... it was added afterwards.

This coin is sketchy and I'll be getting out as soon as a possibly can. Good luck to anyone else who's invested even more than have.

Please respond

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
lucidwater

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:42:14 PM

Haha! Yeah! They can simply wait for a day or two to piss off their stakes at Waves if they have no faith in it.

But I don't think one who is able to sabotage his own ship does actually have any coins!  Grin
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Please respond

I have 9 BTC worth, how much are you paying?  Wink

or 239,000 tokens

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Cryptadonis

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:57:39 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 09:22:29 PM by Cryptadonis

Haha! Yeah! They can simply wait for a day or two to piss off their stakes at Waves if they have no faith in it.

But I don't think one who is able to sabotage his own ship does actually have any coins!  Grin

It's been four so far, with no updates from the team. Doesn't give much confidence and lacks any professionalism. I'd even accept an email where they apologize for not sticking to their first important deadline, and that they were working on it with an explanation on why they're behind. Are they going to manually be giving out tokens, going through each account separately? They have funds now, they should at least hire someone competent enough to handle distribution. Or even pay someone to keep us updated, for that matter.

Also, since no one seems to point out the following inconsistency: "The blockchain network starts", which is listed on the 26th... but their TestNet releases late Q4 2017. I mean what blockchain network? They don't even have one... and we don't even know if anything is even in development because their github is still empty. Again, red flags everywhere, but I'll let you guys make your own judgement from now on because I really don't care if you end up losing from this.

This is all we literally have on the code side of things:

# HTML5-Wallet
-Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Develeopment
+Wagerr HTML5 Wallet Development

A 2 lined readme... which needed typo fixing.
Deinemama

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:12:35 PM

Please respond

I have 9 BTC worth, how much are you paying?  Wink

or 239,000 tokens

Send you PM

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
lucidwater

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

It's been three so far, with no updates from the team. Doesn't give much confidence and lacks any professionalism. I'd even accept an email where they apologize for not sticking to their first important deadline, and that they were working on it with an explanation on why they're behind. Are they going to manually be giving out tokens, going through each account separately? They have funds now, they should at least hire someone competent enough to handle distribution. Or even pay someone to keep us updated, for that matter.

Also, since no one seems to point out the following inconsistency: "The blockchain network starts", which is listed on the 26th... but their TestNet releases late Q4 2017. I mean what blockchain network? They don't even have one... and we don't even know if anything is even in development because their github is still empty. Again, red flags everywhere, but I'll let you guys make your own judgement from now on because I really don't care if you end up losing from this.

# HTML5-Wallet

Hahahaha! Obvious distortion! A stupid liar shit!

No "The blockchain network starts on the 26th" mentioned in the roadmap. "TestNet release - late Q3 2017" clearly stated.

The demo wallet is an encrypted exe. How do you know if it is written in HTML5?

Are you ambushing on GitHub all days for their source code for clone project? You better don't waste your shit!

Cheesy Grin

Cryptadonis

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

It's been three so far, with no updates from the team. Doesn't give much confidence and lacks any professionalism. I'd even accept an email where they apologize for not sticking to their first important deadline, and that they were working on it with an explanation on why they're behind. Are they going to manually be giving out tokens, going through each account separately? They have funds now, they should at least hire someone competent enough to handle distribution. Or even pay someone to keep us updated, for that matter.

# HTML5-Wallet

Hahahaha! Obvious distortion! A stupid liar shit!

No "The blockchain network starts on the 26th" mentioned in the roadmap. "TestNet releast - late Q3 2017" clearly stated.

Are you ambushing on GitHub all days for their source code for clone project? You better don't waste your shit!

Cheesy Grin

Click the second 26 June blip and read it. I understand why having two blips for no reason is causing confusion, because it did the same for me... which yes, I jumped the gun on, but I'm a little concerned about what's happening with our tokens.

Because of this: https://github.com/wagerr/HTML5-Wallet

And lol, not ambushing anyone's github to steal their code, bud. Just stating a few facts... At this point in time, playing roulette is a better investment.
lucidwater

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:40:48 PM

And lol, not ambushing anyone's github to steal their code, bud. Just stating a few facts... At this point in time, playing roulette is a better investment.

Haha! You may try to null the exe wallet if you can!

You have not even read through the Wagerr website properly before launching this sabotage. Why must your boss pay you?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Cryptadonis

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:48:17 PM

You have not even read through the Wagerr website properly before launching this sabotage. Why must your boss pay you?  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

The exe wallet was a non-functional demo. And they'll need their own blockchain before they can issue their own tokens... which is nowhere in site.

https://i.imgur.com/WV3xkqV.png

See you at the roulette table.
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

good grief, chill out people!

All you complainers better hope to strike it rich in cryptoland because you are not worth a shit in real life.
lucidwater

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

The exe wallet was a non-functional demo. And they'll need their own blockchain before they can issue their own tokens... which is nowhere in site.

See you at the roulette table.

Fucking obvious distortion again!

"Head to Head Betting      Q4 2017

The blockchain mediates bets between two players taking opposite sides on upcoming sporting events. The fee for an executed contract is 2% of the payout. 1% goes to the processing Oracle and 1% gets burned." clearly stated.

Take your time to read through the whole website and come back later! Grin Bye ~
Cryptadonis

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

Eh, that's what you/we get for investing into a company which has literally nothing but a 1) flashy website 2) empty promises 3) and zero code, I mean absolutely zero code.

Enjoy the bags, dumbfucks  Wink
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:05:13 PM

Hey guys .. news

I see in my wagerr account the withdraw button ...  :-) so,  we can send the tokens to waves wallet
lucidwater

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

Hey guys .. news

I see in my wagerr account the withdraw button ...  :-) so,  we can send the tokens to waves wallet

But it is still recommended to wait for the announcement for proper instruction to avoid messy incidents happened on Waves. Haha! However we are all new!

Good Luck fellows!

It's okay for urgency if you need it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Wink
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:14:30 PM

Hey guys .. news

But it is still recommended to wait for the announcement for proper instruction to avoid messy incidents happened on Waves. Haha! However we are all new!

Good Luck fellows!

It's okay for urgency if you need it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Wink

i agree, better wait for the official announcement.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

Anyone know when it will be listed Wagerr in Coinmarketcap Huh thank you!
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

Eh, that's what you/we get for investing into a company which has literally nothing but a 1) flashy website 2) empty promises 3) and zero code, I mean absolutely zero code.

Enjoy the bags, dumbfucks  Wink

Hey Cryptadick, say this out loud for hanging in a thread you hate you loser.

eye wee todd did
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: