Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 05:03:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 159547 times)
cuteman

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

20 days waiting for my batch 3 tokens... any news other than "coming soon"?  Huh Huh
they wrote about 5-6 weeks delay, so it is not time yet ...

thanks, can you point me to where that was said?
got this info by email .

The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethminer74

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

Question guys...

I'm Currently waiting for my Batch 4 token release I guess it's 4~6 week delay? so Sep 15th was org batch 4 release date so 6 weeks will be end of October?  is that right?
My Antminers are shipping from Bitmain as we speak and I don't know what to do.
They are ship directly to Giga Watt but I have no wtt tokens to run the miners.
So I went to Ether-Delta and bought 117 Wtt tokens for 1 Eth (I paid $1.20 on ico) for a test.
I have transferred 1 wtt token to Gigawatt hosting wallet (get tokens+ and ETH wallet) but I don't see that 1 wtt token I have transferred.
Is this the right way of doing this wtt token transfer?
And also if I have transferred all 118 wtt tokens to Gigawatt am I allowed to rent tokens for all my miners until the Batch 4 release?
I will have about 11 L3+ total by end of September.
Gigawatt support told me I can't rent the tokens because currently I am not a token holder.  So I did purchase some from Ether-Delta exchange so am I allowed to rent the tokens from other people?

and I only see 4 pods are on the way which pod is for Batch 3 and 4?

Batch 3 is delay 4-6 weeks. Batch 4 is unknown, probably 6-10 weeks. I think the 4 pods under construction on Giga Watt timeline are for batch 1 & 2.

How did you transfer WTT tokens to your Giga Watt account? Did you withdraw them from "EtherDelta" column to "Wallet" column first, then transfer from Wallet to you GigaWatt account? It's a 2-step process. It also takes some time for the tokens to be transferred.

As long as you have a few WTT tokens in your Giga Watt account, you should be able to rent the rest to cover your miners' usage.

Hope it helps.

Oh boy This delay is killing me...
I did exactly what you said on Ether-delta.
Withdraw and transfer to GigaWatt account.
Now I see my 118Wtt token in place on GigaWatt... it does take long time to transfer from EtherDelta.
Now I am 118 Watt token holder so I could rent out many tokens as I want ? by next week I will have 11 Antminer L3+ deliver to GigaWatt so now I am a token holder I could rent tokens for all 11 L3+ miners?
and I heard there is issue with Bitmain PSU at Gigawatt I have order those as well with my L3 so which PSU do I need to purchase and what Power cable do I need?
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

From GW Telegram

Now I see my 118Wtt token in place on GigaWatt... it does take long time to transfer from EtherDelta.
Now I am 118 Watt token holder so I could rent out many tokens as I want ? by next week I will have 11 Antminer L3+ deliver to GigaWatt so now I am a token holder I could rent tokens for all 11 L3+ miners?
and I heard there is issue with Bitmain PSU at Gigawatt I have order those as well with my L3 so which PSU do I need to purchase and what Power cable do I need?
About the PSU you should email them I think.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Triangulum

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

Yes, you can rent all the tokens you need to power your miners. If you placed the order through Giga Watt, they will have to find replacement PSU for you. If you placed the order directly with Bitmain, you need to contact Giga Watt support to resolve the PSU issue because you have to purchase the PSU yourself and ship them to GW.
ethminer74

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Yes, you can rent all the tokens you need to power your miners. If you placed the order through Giga Watt, they will have to find replacement PSU for you. If you placed the order directly with Bitmain, you need to contact Giga Watt support to resolve the PSU issue because you have to purchase the PSU yourself and ship them to GW.
Thing is when I asked Giga Watt support for the shipping address they have mentioned about manufactures PSU from Bitmain.
" Please know that that you must supply the manufacturers PSU if purchasing your own miners, also there will be a $20 set-up fee per miner and $40 per GPU miners. "
This is what they said now I have to get my own PSU?

This is BS....
I'm going to open house on the 22nd so I'll ask them about this...

Thanks Guys..

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

chip1982

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

@Mr Frog: Thank you for sharing!  Smiley Smiley
spandreev

Activity: 924
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:02:29 AM

Any updates on delays for Batch 3 and Batch 4? 3 weeks no new information from GigaWatt (not count this pics).

█████████
                                    ██    ███
                    ███████████    ▐█ █  █ ██
                     ██▀▄    ▄██▄  ██  ▄▀  ██
 ▄██████████▄▄        ▀█▄▀▄  █ ▀██ ██  ██  █▌
██▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ██ ▀▄ █  ████  ██ ▐█
██▄ ▄█▀       ▀███▄      ██▀ ███  ▀██▄▀ ▄ ██
 ▀███▀          ▀███▄     ▀██ █ ▀▄ ███▄  ███
                  ████      ███   █ █  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄███▄   ▀██▄▀   █ █  █▌
                    ██▀ ▀██    ██▄▀  ██  ▐█
                    ██▄ ▄██     ▀██ █  ▀▄██      ▄███▄
                     ▀██████      ███████▀      ██▀ ▀██
                         ▀███▄            ▄▄▄█████▄ ▄██
                           ████▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀███▀
                            ▀██████████▀▀▀    ▄███▄
                              ▀███▀▀          █████
                                   ▄███▄      ▀███▀
                                   █████
                                   ▀███▀
.VANIG 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.THE FUTURE OF SHOPPING IS HERE!
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and
Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain.

⚫ 

⚫ 
    ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒████████████████████████▒
▒████  █████████     ████▒
▒████  ███████       ████▒
▒█████████████    ███████▒
▒███████████         ████▒
▒███████████         ████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
     ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒█████  ███████    ██████▒
▒██░░████████░      █████▒
▒██░   ░█████         ███▒
▒██                 █████▒
▒███                █████▒
▒█████              █████▒
▒██████            ██████▒
▒██████          ████████▒
▒████        ████████████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
     ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒███  ███████████████████▒
▒███  █████████    ▓█████▒
▒█████████     ▓█  ▓█████▒
▒████▓       ██    ██████▒
▒███░      ██░░    ██████▒
▒██████  ██       ███████▒
▒█████████░       ███████▒
▒█████████        ███████▒
▒██████████ ████ ████████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

Man Mr Frog, those Pics are a tease... Are you able to provide some detail of whay yhe photos are from are they the batch 1 and batch 2 areas and miners being installed? I am looking forward to getting my Batch 3 tokens!!!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Any updates on delays for Batch 3 and Batch 4? 3 weeks no new information from GigaWatt (not count this pics).
@Mr Frog: Thank you for sharing!  Smiley Smiley
Man Mr Frog, those Pics are a tease... Are you able to provide some detail of whay yhe photos are from are they the batch 1 and batch 2 areas and miners being installed? I am looking forward to getting my Batch 3 tokens!!!
Did you go there or, copy/pasted stuff?

Also -this looks interesting:
https://www.gigawatt.sg/shop/gpu-miners/gigawatt-alpha-1-psu-included-miner-batch-1/

Those Pics are from GigaWatt Telegram. Posted by Dave Carlson & Some others from the staff I suppose.

Regarding the delays it is mainly due to the inspectors who are not helping in making it difficult for GW to meet their objectives. (PSU from BM not UL certified, Inspections,...)
No infos regarding the future Tokens release date.

For the miners things should move by the end of the week... hopefuly.
It's seems that S9 from August batch are on site at GW. Some L3+ (or all) from september batch may have arrived as well or close to arrive. But I am Not 100% sure about it.
The main problem is the PSU. They have found some UL certified but not enough and those take too much space.

I'll keep you in touch as soon as there is more infos on their Telegram.

It's frustrating. I know.
But GW is doing things professionally. The pods looks great & I still very happy and now becoming even proud to have invest in GW.

They will deliver, it only depends on inspectors now.

Cool

jack.harris

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

Two important things:

1) In China there is currently a crackdown going on against anything BTC. It may mean that the december batch (from Bitmain, located in China) will never arrive.

2) What has not been addressed so far: Gigawatt does not turn off your miner even when mining profits are lower than MEF (electricity/hosting). Gigawatt does not turn off or destroy your miner, it offers only to ship it to you once it's not profitable anymore. You pay for the costs of shipping/customs which will be a lot if you order several miners.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

It's been on my mind for a couple of days that US Gov. may be interfering trying to slow down GW as well. Like the Chinese are doing with BTC and the miners in China.

They seems more friendly right now (Not so much for the last weeks with GW) but you never know what will be the future. Like somebody reminds me on Telegram we are talking about a huge amount of electricity Power for GW in WA.

rafzalan

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Two important things:

1) In China there is currently a crackdown going on against anything BTC. It may mean that the december batch (from Bitmain, located in China) will never arrive.

2) What has not been addressed so far: Gigawatt does not turn off your miner even when mining profits are lower than MEF (electricity/hosting). Gigawatt does not turn off or destroy your miner, it offers only to ship it to you once it's not profitable anymore. You pay for the costs of shipping/customs which will be a lot if you order several miners.

For China, bitcoin mining generates millions of dollars a day in bitcoin that can be sold offshore - i.e., it's a potential source of foreign exchange income. What's more, the more bitcoin rises in price, the higher the dollar-equivalent value of those mining rewards (i.e. currently 12.5 bitcoin every 10 minutes approximately).

And take a look at statement from the exchange ViaBTC, it announced that Its mining pool is unaffected.

Putting this all together suggests to me that mining will continue unaffected, and mining chip producer s like bitmain will continue working.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

It's been on my mind for a couple of days that US Gov. may be interfering trying to slow down GW as well. Like the Chinese are doing with BTC and the miners in China.

They seems more friendly right now (Not so much for the last weeks with GW) but you never know what will be the future. Like somebody reminds me on Telegram we are talking about a huge amount of electricity Power for GW in WA.
Why do you think it would be slow down because it takes electricity? Do other facilities also going to be down because they cunsume energy? Even china do not stop mining yet.
US is not china.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Why do you think it would be slow down because it takes electricity? Do other facilities also going to be down because they cunsume energy? Even china do not stop mining yet.
US is not china.

Think about it.
If you are an Official in this town in WA.

A company come and take the amount of a small town of electricity. (Could leave the price to increase one day, bad for environment,...). Not creating much job in the process.

This power is used for people around the world and other part of the US to make crypto (Money) out of their miner from China...

Sound good to you ? Maybe not everybody is happy with this project in Wenatchee.

rafzalan

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

US is not china.

Think about it.
If you are an Official in this town in WA.

A company come and take the amount of a small town of electricity. (Could leave the price to increase one day, bad for environment,...). Not creating much job in the process.

This power is used for people around the world and other part of the US to make crypto (Money) out of their miner from China...

Sound good to you ? Maybe not everybody is happy with this project in Wenatchee.
Thay make job, directly and indirectly.
Indirect jobs could be ones who work for power producers.
More important is if thay dont do something illegal why should be shut down?
We look forward to see what will happen to our investment. I wish a huge profit for all of you.
Also they pay tax.

rafzalan

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Waiting for devs to come and give us the right answer to these doubts.

_UrbanLegendz_

Activity: 11

Just a regular guy with regular dreams...

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Wish I would knew about this project earlier  Embarrassed
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

As time goes by and the 'absence' of any confidence encouraging updates from Gigawatt is causing people to lose trust in GW.
I received the CEO's email about the delay. I have tokens that still aren't issued yet. Nothing has been said since then.
Who thinks GW will go under and cancel the entire project?
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

As time goes by and the 'absence' of any confidence encouraging updates from Gigawatt is causing people to lose trust in GW.
I received the CEO's email about the delay. I have tokens that still aren't issued yet. Nothing has been said since then.
Who thinks GW will go under and cancel the entire project?

I definitely think they are THE BIGGEST SCAM since Madoff.
Why would anyone put money into an IPO?
This is nothing but a ponzi scheme to get money and then they will disappear.
They don't even have backup redundant power facilities like a regular colo.
Be smart and put your money into a tried and trusted colo instead of this ipo ponzi scheme.
Or wait till next year to see if they go bankrupt or not.

I ordered miners from bitmain to be sent directly to giga-watt, giga-watt said to me:
Sure everything is fine tell Bitmain to send your miners directly to us.
After doing it, Giga-watt did  360 and told me they will not be ready till next year!
Now the problem is I cannot change my  delivery address from BItmain so they will be delivered to giga-watt.
I tried contacting giga-watt MULTIPLE times asking them to redirect the miners they will be receiving but so far
they have not responded to a single email from me.
I tried calling their Chief of Technology Jeffrey Field at the number they gave me: 15098997575

Guess what, the number is invalid.
Good luck suckers
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.