Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

Hahahahaha this can't be serious anymore.
These FUDERS always have to change from calling just the team scammers to calling the entire community scammers after a while.
Because yeah ofcourse we are all lying to cover for the team, we have been in on this from the start.
I wonder if centralised exchanges are getting people on Fiverr to write fake comments...  Roll Eyes
or maybe it is just the idiot that wanted to ransom the team for 100 BTC and got owned ??  Grin
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:20:56 PM

Ofcourse they are getting paid. Nobody would be this pathethic just for the fun of it.

centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.
[/quote]

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.
[/quote]

Dear Whatevva,
Wallet is out and it looks awesome! I believe it is time to man up and set the record straight by updating your posts. Apology accepted!
If you still don't like this project, sell your NVST and get on with your life.

[/quote]

I sold my tokens over 2 months ago and lost zero funds. I was here to warn the rest of you and anyone else that read the thread. Are you all that freaking dumb that you are going to believe a new round of screenshots and videos? That it's only available to slack and certain loyal holders? Get the fuck outta here with that BS. If anyone continues to put money into this scam then they deserve to lose it all at this point. This is a poorly run scam and they are doing this on Xenio as well. There has also been other projects that i listed for anyone that cares to read the forums. When a project receives over 30 million dollars this is not how things are run, thru chat forums and secret video and picture sessions you morons. Crypto is all about open source and they have zero work on github after 7 months - https://github.com/nvoproject/NVO-Project  . They will post screenshots of a github from one of their other projects which was also a scam. They will come on here and say its so they don't have their work stolen which is total BULLSHIT. Crypto is trustless not secretive. A DEX with no code and no wallet and no work after 7 months.

Once again - the developers and the mods of this chat with their army of shills and fake accounts can all go to hell. I hope each one of you one day get what's coming to you. Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.
[/quote]

Man you are off your rocker.  I have a wallet open on my computer right now.  You need to seek professional help.
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

Ton also said on the slack that no longer appear in the slack channel until the release of the purse, that is, never
You mean this wallet?

https://i.imgur.com/EeGiSkn.png

Yes, that is a screenshot that was taken by me about 10 minutes ago. Stop rushing the developers otherwise you will end up with a lot of bugs (take a look at pretty much any Ethereum wallet and the recent Parity hack). It will be released when people are confident that your funds will be safe.

if not, then where to go 70% of all our investments?
Yes. What do you think was going to happen with the remainder if they didn't deliver?

if yes, when the deadline, after which it can be assumed that the developers did not cope with the development of the DEX?
We have not specified one yet, but it's way too soon to push for strict deadlines. (proper) Software development takes time.

There is a special place in Hell for losers like you Lauda - posting a screenshot of anything and claiming proof of work after 7 months from this clown crew. Everyone reading this do some history on this group and the scams they have run over the past year, don't take my word for it, the proof of fraud is readily apparent.

Dear Whatevva,
Wallet is out and it looks awesome! I believe it is time to man up and set the record straight by updating your posts. Apology accepted!
If you still don't like this project, sell your NVST and get on with your life.

I sold my tokens over 2 months ago and lost zero funds. I was here to warn the rest of you and anyone else that read the thread. Are you all that freaking dumb that you are going to believe a new round of screenshots and videos? That it's only available to slack and certain loyal holders? Get the fuck outta here with that BS. If anyone continues to put money into this scam then they deserve to lose it all at this point. This is a poorly run scam and they are doing this on Xenio as well. There has also been other projects that i listed for anyone that cares to read the forums. When a project receives over 30 million dollars this is not how things are run, thru chat forums and secret video and picture sessions you morons. Crypto is all about open source and they have zero work on github after 7 months - https://github.com/nvoproject/NVO-Project  . They will post screenshots of a github from one of their other projects which was also a scam. They will come on here and say its so they don't have their work stolen which is total BULLSHIT. Crypto is trustless not secretive. A DEX with no code and no wallet and no work after 7 months.

Once again - the developers and the mods of this chat with their army of shills and fake accounts can all go to hell. I hope each one of you one day get what's coming to you. Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.

That video was done by a member of the slack community. We all have access to the wallet and it is a fantastic product. Maybe if you didn't get banned from slack for being such an asshat you would have seen the wallet release in Slack on Friday. We aren't shills. We aren't fake accounts. The code wll be released on github after the patents are approved.

I think you are just a bitter soul that invested in this ICO while not fully understanding what you were investing in, didn't see the return you hoped for right away and are now bitching and moaning like a petulant child whose Mommy and Daddy just said no to some candy.

Do us all a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you came out of.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

-snip-

-snip-
Just ignore the troll. Either he came from a competing product or he's just an outright baboon. Your time is better spent doing something else or answering actual questions.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

Just FYI - the counterparty team is on to you all and will be taking appropriate action soon to warn others as well.

you are so silly dude!!!  Grin

i hope the team is aware that FINALLY they have a pretty good wallet to store XCP and other counterparty tokens

i think a lot of the community will be very happy to pay the NVO team to make them add more tokens to the wallet!!!

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

i think a lot of the community will be very happy to pay the NVO team to make them add more tokens to the wallet!!!

I think NVO team have more than enough money to last a lifetime now?Why would they need remittance/bounty to add coins?

█████████████████████
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

I think NVO team have more than enough money to last a lifetime now?Why would they need remittance/bounty to add coins?

they can share the profit with investors, or require NVST for the listing,

the right move can be to add popular tokens without a decent wallet like XCP and profit from the marketing

in the specific community, so the future DEX can have a lot of support and volume.
MarketMagic

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:05:31 PM

the right move can be to add popular tokens without a decent wallet like XCP and profit from the marketing

in the specific community, so the future DEX can have a lot of support and volume.

I agree that they should attempt to add value to investors stake but the charge should be only a small yearly amount or coin developers/communities will not pay high fees.Many are struggling and would appreciate an easy chance to list on NVO I think.Maybe flat fee of 1k per coin each year or something around this.

Also we as investors of course are kicking ourselves we put btc in as we have lost many thousands through the btc gains while it remained stagnant for those invested meaning those who didnt contribute to original ico are being rewarded now if they invest while original investors feel suckered.

█████████████████████
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

I agree that they should attempt to add value to investors stake but the charge should be only a small yearly amount or coin developers/communities will not pay high fees.Many are struggling and would appreciate an easy chance to list on NVO I think.Maybe flat fee of 1k per coin each year or something around this.

Also we as investors of course are kicking ourselves we put btc in as we have lost many thousands through the btc gains while it remained stagnant for those invested meaning those who didnt contribute to original ico are being rewarded now if they invest while original investors feel suckered.

If I understand correctly this will eventually be a plugin system and at least partially open-sourced so anyone can add a coin for no charge?

NVO can only benefit from many coins so I see no reason to charge too much.
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

Developers should pay the 400k rate to HitBTC to list the token, the fees and fluidity of Counterparty are not favorable. The team must now own almost 80kk dollars, 400k is nothing.

The wallet download (beta of beta) was to be released here at ANN. Not all investors are in Slack.
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:36:18 PM

Binance or Coinexchange or even Cryptopia would be better than HitBTC.

MarketMagic

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:50 PM

Developers should pay the 400k rate to HitBTC to list the token, the fees and fluidity of Counterparty are not favorable. The team must now own almost 80kk dollars, 400k is nothing.

The wallet download (beta of beta) was to be released here at ANN. Not all investors are in Slack.

Is HitBTC looking for $400k for a listing?If that figure was correct it would immeadiately ring alarm bells and who is to say it was not agreed between some developers and the exchange to quote this so a kickback could be arranged?I am not implying this but the figure is so ridiculous that it is farcical.That figure if correct does not square up and if paid would be a complete wreckless use of funds at the very least.Their average fee was 3 bitcoin back when bitcoin was only 2k so 400k would amount to exthortion.

█████████████████████
MarketMagic

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

Binance are an up an coming exchange.I think they ask you to suggest a listing fee so this could be the best option.Cryptopia is a reliable exchange with some recent reasonable volume on some trading pairs.

█████████████████████
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:18:58 PM

Is HitBTC looking for $400k for a listing?If that figure was correct it would immeadiately ring alarm bells and who is to say it was not agreed between some developers and the exchange to quote this so a kickback could be arranged?I am not implying this but the figure is so ridiculous that it is farcical.That figure if correct does not square up and if paid would be a complete wreckless use of funds at the very least.Their average fee was 3 bitcoin back when bitcoin was only 2k so 400k would amount to exthortion.

That is simply outrageous. There are definitely better ways to spend that money. My god.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:22:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:47:57 PM by _Ricardo_

This value of 400kk was mentioned here pages back by another user who is in Slack (pag. 106). I do not know if it's true.

Cryptopia would be another option for the devs.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

This value of 400kk was mentioned here pages back by another user who is in Slack. I do not know if it's true.

Cryptopia would be another option for the devs.

Cryptopia is good. I like it. But whitdrawals are veeeeery slow..

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

That is a lot sooner than I was actually expecting. What a nice surprise!!

nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:13:27 AM

The NVO development team is pleased to announce that the NVO desktop wallet has been released to the public. The wallet beta is the newest completed milestone for the NVO decentralized cryptocurrency exchange ("DEX"), and represents several months of continuous development in parallel with the DEX order validator.

Security is the cornerstone of the NVO project, and the wallet is built with security as its first priority. All account data is locally stored and encrypted, including the wallet file and any backup or recovery files you create. The wallet also implements an authentication PIN for actions such as sending a transaction or exporting private keys. It’s also completely private. We do not obtain or track user identifying data, nor can we monitor or revoke your wallet access in any way. With the NVO wallet, you are always in complete and sole control of your assets.

Assets supported at launch:
Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Ripple (XRP)
Dash (DASH)
Waves (WAVE)
Counterparty (XCP)
NVO (NVST)
Omnilayer (OMNI)
MaidSafeCoin (MAID)

The download is available now for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Wallet download: https://nvo.io/wallet.html

As a courtesy to our community, we have also included a list of current development goals for future versions of the NVO wallet, grouped by scope. Future updates will focus on these improvements. Since this is a long term project, this is not an exhaustive list. New items will be added as needed, as we will always be working on and improving the wallet.

I. Addresses
Optimize functions, replacing existing packages/modules with more efficient functions, in part to reduce the size of the wallet executable. Most coins share the same requirements.
Add GAP address management functionality, enabling more efficient address management. The default is a GAP of 20 addresses. We will also provide the ability to change the GAP size in the settings, subject to some limits.
Enable an address import function. This feature is currently disabled, as it needs other updates first, namely GAP management.
Enable watch-only addresses, to monitor address balances without the corresponding private key. This option prevents the wallet from conducting any transactions on the address, and is useful for verifying cold storage balances.
Enable fine precision coin control to manage funds with more granularity, such as sending from a specific address to another. Concurrently, determine if it is feasible and helpful to consolidate XCP and OMNI addresses, and implement this consolidation if practical.
Add functionality to allow signing messages with a private key and verifying that messages are validly signed from public keys.

II. Transactions
Build more efficient transaction management using local storage, including the transactions in backup files. This could be defined in the account settings.
Change the transaction display screen in order to improve the information flow and make transaction history easier to read. Currently, all transactions are displayed in the same block which is not user friendly.

III. Light nodes
Implement an optional light node function, enabling the wallet to transact directly with the various blockchains without using an intermediate API. The objective is to let the wallet connect to the different networks with a minimum number of nodes for each cryptocurrency, and only when required, which will minimize bandwidth use.
Light nodes would give the wallet more independence from intermediate APIs, offloading functions like transaction broadcasts or retrieving balances directly to and from the network.

IV. Integrations
Implement hardware wallet integration.

V. Plugin-system preparation
Prepare the first plug-in for an additional coin as a demonstration and template for 3rd party plugins
Prepare download servers for plugin storage and distribution
Prepare plugin provider functions and management interface
System testing; define and execute QA/QC processes

VI. Ergonomics
Display error messages below the corresponding discrete displays
Search for transactions, coins and addresses.
Add more robust dialogs (error messages, notifications, notices)
Differentiate event types using more obvious visual design cues.
UI and UX flow and speed optimization.

VII. APIs
Consolidate the APIs for better code optimization
Add network failover functionality for dropped connections or netsplits

VIII. Send/Receive
Optimize send functions and features; add more granular send management functionality
Add functionality to move Bitcoins sent to XCP and OMNI addresses
Add the ability to include arbitrary data in transactions

IX. Options
Include option to disable the opening splash video
GAP management function options
Settings for light nodes
Username/Password/PIN management
Extended backup options

X. Wallet framework
Migrate to Firebase to enable import/export to and from the mobile client
Extend chart data and optimize chart management
Enable multiple accounts (feature disabled until Firebase migration complete)
Enable imports from mnemonic (initially, only file-based imports are supported)
Update any included 3rd party packages
Prepare the mobile wallet client for release
Implement desktop tray notifications (mostly for received transactions).
Implement a more robust logging system

Issue tracking and bug reports will be handled by Github, and must follow the specified format. Critical bugfixes will be provided depending on the importance of the bug/glitch, and minor bugs will be fixed with each update.

Feature suggestions are welcome. All requests must be submitted as “issues” on Github. All feature suggestions will be taken into consideration, and may be included in future releases depending on their pertinence and the amount of development time required to implement the feature.

Github issue format:

[Title] : Include a short title describing the issue
[Object] : Identify the element that isn’t behaving as it should.
[Expected behaviour] : Describe how it should work based on context and labeling
[Actual behaviour] : Describe in detail the core of the issue. Include any error messages and specific steps to duplicate the issue.
[Logs] : Include any logs or screenshots that may help the team determine what’s going on.

You may add any tag you wish to the issue, but for the sake of organization, please ensure it is related to the issue.

Please note: Error logging in the wallet is not fully implemented in the initial release, so until full logging capability is implemented in a future version, any issues must be described in as much detail as possible to facilitate a quick turnaround. Poorly described or issues that do not conform to the template may be closed without action being taken.

In closing, we are extremely proud of our team’s efforts, and of our vision for NVO. With this release of the NVO wallet, what was started in private has now transformed into something that our community can use for themselves. We are very grateful to our community, and encourage you to join us on Reddit, Telegram, and Bitcointalk.com as we continue the next phase of development. Decentralization is the strength of the NVO project, and our strength grows when our community grows as well. Thank you for sticking with us, and we look forward to announcing the completion of our next milestone in the very near future.
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

It isn't $400k any more. It was at that time. The actual fee is ~45 BTC. Nearly $900,000 right now. Not the best use of money.

Cryptoia hasn't responded to me on if they will list counterparty tokens. I've asked one of their forum admins but no response.

Binance won't list securities tokens. Neither will Bittrex and other exchanges. I don't know much about Coinexchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: