Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169921 times)
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

What is that saying Cool4y? Game, set and match?

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

(not sure how to embed on here or if its even possible)

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. No one should take you seriously.

Once again, you avoid the real and legit questions: ETA for fixing the bugs? - None. ETA for wallet improvements? -None. ETA for listing on normal exchange? - No. How many people work for NVO and who are they? - Nobody knows. Improved communication, PR guy, marketing? - NO. When Dex? Even devs said they don't know and can't provide deadlines. You wonder why? Because they messed up dozen times when deadline was set. Every investor has the right to get an updated roadmap rather than the typical "soon" right? This is could take forever, as i said they are amateurs.

Why do you need a timeline for everything? They are working on it. Look at the reddit thread. They aren't listing on a normal exchange and most people aside from you don't give a rats ass because we understand the long term implications of this project. We knew what we were investing in. You just wanted a high token price to make a quick profit when that was never the goal of this project. You didn't get your way. You are throwing a hissy fit.

DEX timeline hasn't changed. You know that. You just need to be told over and over. You can continue on with this worthless drivel. Just wanted the bitcointalk community to be aware of your bullshit and lies. Two weeks ago you wrote an article (poorly written at that), celebrating NVO. This is how you react when you don't get coddled for 5 seconds and now that you don't have the slack community anymore since you were banned for being a racist and an asshat, you have come here.

I truly feel sorry for you. Good luck.

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that I raised and because of that you started talking about irrelevant things  in order to direct the attention away from the real issues. Thanks for affirming my opinion!
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

https://preview.ibb.co/dZrBzw/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_03_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/doLh6b/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_19_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hgatCG/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_28_AM.png

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. No one should take you seriously.

Once again, you avoid the real and legit questions: ETA for fixing the bugs? - None. ETA for wallet improvements? -None. ETA for listing on normal exchange? - No. How many people work for NVO and who are they? - Nobody knows. Improved communication, PR guy, marketing? - NO. When Dex? Even devs said they don't know and can't provide deadlines. You wonder why? Because they messed up dozen times when deadline was set. Every investor has the right to get an updated roadmap rather than the typical "soon" right? This is could take forever, as i said they are amateurs.

Why do you need a timeline for everything? They are working on it. Look at the reddit thread. They aren't listing on a normal exchange and most people aside from you don't give a rats ass because we understand the long term implications of this project. We knew what we were investing in. You just wanted a high token price to make a quick profit when that was never the goal of this project. You didn't get your way. You are throwing a hissy fit.

DEX timeline hasn't changed. You know that. You just need to be told over and over. You can continue on with this worthless drivel. Just wanted the bitcointalk community to be aware of your bullshit and lies. Two weeks ago you wrote an article (poorly written at that), celebrating NVO. This is how you react when you don't get coddled for 5 seconds and now that you don't have the slack community anymore since you were banned for being a racist and an asshat, you have come here.

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that i raised and because of that you start talking about irrelevant things. Thanks for affirming my opinion!

You answered your own questions in your own terrible article.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

From two weeks ago...

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that I raised and because of that you started talking about irrelevant things  in order to direct the attention away from the real issues. Thanks for affirming my opinion!

Cool4y, you are now going to start dissension here just as you did on slack?  Do you have some addiction to drama and unrest?  I would try to answer your questions but you have shown that it doesn't matter what people say, you will find something to argue about and get people to argue with you. 
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

From two weeks ago...

Why would you put an ETA when you have no idea when it'll be complete? Seems counter productive and only ends up making the general public think that there are 'delays' just like with the (very early) wallet release.
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

I'm an initial investor, I bought at ICO every token at 20k (sat), 3x less than the current value, off the bitcoin fork lost, at this point I'm not very happy.

But I bought thinking about the gains on DEX rates, so I'll hold on until its release.

The wallet is very flashy, very good. Of course you have your issues now, but with future updates it should improve a lot. When the wallet exits the beta phase, the DEV must do the deserved publicity of the wallet.

It has to be implemented as soon as the tokens are imported via private key, I want to move my tokens from Counterparty's address without paying their fees, if that is possible. Would anyone know if this function will be implemented in the next update?
centersmissing

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:45 PM

I'm an initial investor, I bought at ICO every token at 20k (sat), 3x less than the current value, off the bitcoin fork lost, at this point I'm not very happy.

But I bought thinking about the gains on DEX rates, so I'll hold on until its release.

The wallet is very flashy, very good. Of course you have your issues now, but with future updates it should improve a lot. When the wallet exits the beta phase, the DEV must do the deserved publicity of the wallet.

It has to be implemented as soon as the tokens are imported via private key, I want to move my tokens from Counterparty's address without paying their fees, if that is possible. Would anyone know if this function will be implemented in the next update?

I do not think the next update will activate the sweep function.  That will be a little further on down the road.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

From two weeks ago...

Cool4y, you are now going to start dissension here just as you did on slack?  Do you have some addiction to drama and unrest?  I would try to answer your questions but you have shown that it doesn't matter what people say, you will find something to argue about and get people to argue with you. 

He's got a point when it comes to communication. It would be helpful if the team would be a bit more transparant. If only to avoid drama like this.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

Communication is my biggest complaint with the team.  I would appreciate weekly updates, here and even better on Twitter.  The Slack became a cesspool so I don't visit that much anymore.  But small updates on a timely (weekly at least) basis would be the best thing I could ask for.  Good luck team, please keep us posted on all channels.
Bizzarolibe

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

C'mon guys, this crap is bush league. Are you really so cheap that you refuse to part with a fraction of a fraction of what you brought in with the ICO to list the token on a single damn exchange?
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

Communication is my biggest complaint with the team.  I would appreciate weekly updates, here and even better on Twitter.  The Slack became a cesspool so I don't visit that much anymore.  But small updates on a timely (weekly at least) basis would be the best thing I could ask for.  Good luck team, please keep us posted on all channels.

They have been updating more frequently than weekly since wallet released on slack so maybe you should revisit it cakeonit.
Muppets like cool4y with his incessant whining 16hrs out of every 24 week after week are for the most part gone from the slack (and good riddance to you cool4y) and it has a much better atmosphere.

Bizzarolibe - there is more to the story than that
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 08:00:44 AM by gamera2

Communication is my biggest complaint with the team.  I would appreciate weekly updates, here and even better on Twitter.  The Slack became a cesspool so I don't visit that much anymore.  But small updates on a timely (weekly at least) basis would be the best thing I could ask for.  Good luck team, please keep us posted on all channels.

I agree with you, it has been suggested to them thousand times but they refuse to do it, apparently they don't care.

C'mon guys, this crap is bush league. Are you really so cheap that you refuse to part with a fraction of a fraction of what you brought in with the ICO to list the token on a single damn exchange?

Let's cut the crap and stop being so cheap, sorry but i agree with you and support cool4y's opinion, he has good points. There were plenty of forks and their money multiplied numerous time yet they act like broke students looking to save up some money. Communication is terrible and basically they act shady, no transparency at all. Same old story.
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

Hi guys, let me give you some answers, especially regarding the reduced communication level (from me mainly).
Actually i am managing around 70 devs simultaneously, so i am constantly checking codes and pushes, we are creating the ecosystem of NVO and trust me, it is far from been easy, i also tried to get us listed on cryptopia, but they don't support counterparty (i can send you the conversation log if you want).
Bittrex and Poloniex never wanted to list us, and never replied to our demands.
I didn't wanted to stay like that, so i decided to relaunch veserus, and reopen it in Dubai, as even if it is a temporar exchange, you need a lisence and papers to make it legal and compliant.
Also, we had a talk with the Ledger team (hardware wallet) as we will add support for hardware wallet in the next updates.
I am also trying to enable trading from the wallet to Veserus (using its API) while the DEX is in development (will use the DEX interface with veserus) which will also let us fix and improve the DEX interface.
I am aware about the price of NVST, and i am as annoyed as you guys are, so i decided to give a utility to the NVST on veserus (like binance and their coin)
Instead of paying 200k$ to advertise on coinmarketcap, we decided to release our own version (bytecap) which will be used by the wallet to gather price informations.
We will also try to check with card providers to see if we can setup a service comparable to mistertango, exchange linked to bank account with debit card.
So, instead of chasing exchanges to list NVST, i decided to take a more complicated path, but more secure, with better results on the long term.

There are so many other things we are implementing and preparing, nobody took offdays, and i am forbiding it unless everything is done.

Regarding the bugs, the next update of the wallet will include an autoupdater, which means that at each startup you will be notified for a new version, it will download and install the update for you.
For PR guy, keep in mind that it is a holiday period, give us some time, slowly but surely everything will be organized properly.

I wish you an excellent end-of-year holiday, we handle the rest, and work hard on realising the objectives.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

Thank you for the updates. All of this sounds very promising. Smiley

centersmissing

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

Hi guys, let me give you some answers, especially regarding the reduced communication level (from me mainly).
Actually i am managing around 70 devs simultaneously, so i am constantly checking codes and pushes, we are creating the ecosystem of NVO and trust me, it is far from been easy, i also tried to get us listed on cryptopia, but they don't support counterparty (i can send you the conversation log if you want).
I didn't wanted to stay like that, so i decided to relaunch veserus, and reopen it in Dubai, as even if it is a temporar exchange, you need a lisence and papers to make it legal and compliant.
Also, we had a talk with the Ledger team (hardware wallet) as we will add support for hardware wallet in the next updates.
I am also trying to enable trading from the wallet to Veserus (using its API) while the DEX is in development (will use the DEX interface with veserus) which will also let us fix and improve the DEX interface.
I am aware about the price of NVST, and i am as annoyed as you guys are, so i decided to give a utility to the NVST on veserus (like binance and their coin)
Instead of paying 200k$ to advertise on coinmarketcap, we decided to release our own version (bytecap) which will be used by the wallet to gather price informations.
We will also try to check with card providers to see if we can setup a service comparable to mistertango, exchange linked to bank account with debit card.
So, instead of chasing exchanges to list NVST, i decided to take a more complicated path, but more secure, with better results on the long term.

There are so many other things we are implementing and preparing, nobody took offdays, and i am forbiding it unless everything is done.

Regarding the bugs, the next update of the wallet will include an autoupdater, which means that at each startup you will be notified for a new version, it will download and install the update for you.
For PR guy, keep in mind that it is a holiday period, give us some time, slowly but surely everything will be organized properly.

I wish you an excellent end-of-year holiday, we handle the rest, and work hard on realising the objectives.

Excellent update, thanks nemgun.  I hate that we investors need this to feel good about things, but it is what it is.  This post made feel very hopeful for the coming months.  Keep up the fight young man- we are behind you guys!
lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

Developers can stand up to write such a passage makes me feel very pleased, let us have more patience or whether to provide an efficient channel of communication?
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team. I am missing bitcointalk too, i used to help people there and meet new devs, exchanging point of views and arguments in the crypto space.

Actually i am most of time on dev slacks, and i get often pinged to check commits and events.

I use to listen to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa7W-_Snbo

and work Smiley

Remember that last time, i had arguments with david irvine because he spent hours on podcasts, youtube videos, conferences. It permited to safeguard the stability of the coin, but delayed the development, and i don't want to do the same. I rather like to hibernate in winter (focusing on dev) and take advantage of spring and summer with NVO as the crypto prices grows in these periods (also, annual BTC/ETH competition) and i want NVO to be in the race with other exchanges.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

i want NVO to be in the race with other exchanges.

THIS

nothing is more important than this.

keep the good work, i want $100 X nvst end 2018!
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team.

So you admit Ton is responsible for managing slack and all channels but yet he does not do that and perform really poorly over these months with delivering adequate information.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

I know that you miss me guys, and i miss you too a lot, it is just that Ton is to manage slack and other channels, while Yanni and me manage the development team.

So you admit Ton is responsible for managing slack and all channels but yet he does not do that and perform really poorly over these months with delivering adequate information.
Just because he said ton "manages" the channels doesn't mean anything about relaying information. even so i  have been pretty satisfied with the information ton puts out, im not sure what you are even talking about.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

NVO will be a great promoter of Dash and other Masternode coins. Since each user controls their wallet, trades will have to be written into the blockchain. Something that doesn't happen on centralized exchanges. That means BTC will be the worst coin to trade, LTC will be kind of crap and instant send coins will be king.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: