Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169907 times)
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

This is the first crowdsale or ICO i've taken part in and I couldn't be more excited about it. I did have to create a counterwallet and transfer my funds that way but overall everything was smooth and easy. I was very impressed with the product/service and presentation. Good luck

Thank you for your awesome feedback, and thank's for joining to adventure, if you have any issue, feel free to ask.

From the difference that's been stated in comparison to the traditional exchanges it's much more perfect and step ahead than the exchanges that we are using. It has got the competitive fee, but in terms of privacy and security far better than the traditional exchanges. Hope this will give hard competence to the top exchanges in a short.

You are right, the main problem is that centralized exchanges have a lot more visibility compared to decentralized exchanges. So the marketing will be of Word of mouth type and a minimum of visibility on clearnet especially to bring new users to the exchange.

For the rest, i think that the advanced features and plugin system will draw a lot of users there.

I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

I was looking for these answer. Good thing i read instead of posting the same question. I am still lurking around the project and reading the white paper. It was less reading aftaer i read this. Thanks.

I thank Lauda for this awesome work, i hope that it will help a lot of users.

this exchange cant launch before MAID is produtive. Am i right?

Maid is in Alpha 2, it won't be long untill the beta release with mainnet.
During the development, the validator will be hosted on an API cluster, another version will be used on safe Network TestNet.

I donated some coinage for the ICO. I will support any DEX project!

I like your design on paper, because it is original and unlike other DEX designs. I also like that you already have a demo. Good luck with implementation and the rest of the ICO!!

I will add your project to the DEx thread when I get time. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338970

Feel free to post there to introduce yourself and explain your project a little. That is a good place to connect with people interested in DEXs. 😁

Thank you for your support, feel free to ask any question regarding the project, we will gladly answer.

The investment model is similar to that of the PDC. Similar sales are for all tokens based on MAID blockchain.

Could you develop please ? maid isn't a blockchain, it is an omni asset, like tether.

so no max cap and no early bird bonis?

Yes, no max cap, no early bonus, no bounty paid using tokens, the believes it is a fair regarding investors. and i agree with them.

thegeneral1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

What is the BTC and ETH deposit addresses?... so we can track progress of crowd sale.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

What is the BTC and ETH deposit addresses?... so we can track progress of crowd sale.

The tracking will be enabled soon, except for bitcoin, it is already displayed, and it show only the amount confirmed. All these informations will change over time, and will be more detailed.
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

The tracking will be enabled soon, except for bitcoin, it is already displayed, and it show only the amount confirmed. All these informations will change over time, and will be more detailed.

Eagerly waiting for that. Will be donating some as well as investing through BTC.
I  would also suggest to take some time and add yourself to the DEX thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338970

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?
There is only 1 Bitcoin address for everyone. It can be found in this thread and on the website (once you log in). This is the address: 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z
For each other altcoin, each investor gets a unique address. Tracking of the total is not ready yet, but it is being worked on.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
buzybit

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

Hello guys
it is nice to have opened the crowdsale!
I have noticed that you dont have https  secure protocol over the login and registration that might be a risk for some people
Please change the links under the button the "crowdsale has started" button!

i could use the ssl you have installed in your server by writing down instead of http://nvo.io/login.php  -> https://nvo.io/login.php and the ssl was there!
Patinix

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:39:04 AM

Thanks for the tutorial guys!

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 12:32:14 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 03:04:01 PM by nemgun

Hello guys
it is nice to have opened the crowdsale!
I have noticed that you dont have https  secure protocol over the login and registration that might be a risk for some people
Please change the links under the button the "crowdsale has started" button!

i could use the ssl you have installed in your server by writing down instead of http://nvo.io/login.php  -> https://nvo.io/login.php and the ssl was there!

Thank you for pointing to that, it should have used HTTPS because of a rewrite rule, but it is fixed now, thanks again.

Thanks for the tutorial guys!

Thanks to Lauda.

Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?

You can follow the escrow address posted by Lauda.
If you want a small check up, here are the available informations :

- Bitcoin =>     24.93263586 BTC
- Maid =>           84755 MAID
- Litecoin =>       121.16256 LTC
- Ethereum =>     Comming soon
- Ripple =>          Comming soon

The informations should be available by tomorrow, or tonight, it depends of several factors. At the same time, the balances on the dashboard will be shown and updated.

Thanks for your patience.

And i would like to thank the investors and the supporters for trusting NVO. The work environment is super thanks to you, we are very happy to share it with you.
buzybit

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

no prob i am here to help
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:06:28 PM

Update :

- Bitcoin =>        25.56836976 BTC
- Maid =>           84755 MAID
- Litecoin =>       131.16256 LTC
- Ethereum =>     286.6745875123 Ether
- Ripple =>          Comming soon

Added Ethereum.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Any social media bounty campaign?

dz88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

User ID: 91288499 I sent my Ripple and balance is still ZERO. Sent emails to developers....zero response!  Huh
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

User ID: 91288499 I sent my Ripple and balance is still ZERO. Sent emails to developers....zero response!  Huh

they already said that they are working on updating the api for real time update of balance.

in the meantime save the transaction id for quick check in case it will be needed in future

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:18:19 PM

Hello, sorry for the delayed response, generally everyone is addressed within 24 hours.

The dashboard isn't used to confirm your deposit or anything like that,once you have invested, the funds are held into that address under the controle of an escrow.

XRP

As soon as the balance system is ready, everyone will be able to check his balance from the dashboard. Sorry for the inconvenience.

User ID: 91288499 I sent my Ripple and balance is still ZERO. Sent emails to developers....zero response!  Huh

they already said that they are working on updating the api for real time update of balance.

in the meantime save the transaction id for quick check in case it will be needed in future

Thank you for your reply, and your help.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

As far as I know, there is no social media campaign for NVO as of now. Just wait for further announcement if ever they will launch social media campaigns.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

As far as I know, there is no social media campaign for NVO as of now. Just wait for further announcement if ever they will launch social media campaigns.

Regarding promotion campaigns, they will be all setup on the go, rest assured.

I would like to answer to people who is looking for investment bonus.
This project isn't a token sale project, it is a fair crowdsale, some investors sent less then a dollar, and others up to 16k usd, and even more.

let me tell you why am i pleased to see this diversification, because the investors are going to be users. NVO won't serve only large volume orders, it will be used by several users from small to large traders. It could be used by someone who needs to quickly and securely exchange small amounts from a crypto to another. It could also be used by service providers to exchange their Altcoins for Bitcoin in a secure way.

NVO wants to be fair with the whole crypto community, either Altcoins or Bitcoin.

The large investors who are looking for early bonus have to understand that the strengh of a currency comes from it's community, NVO isn't here to create social divisions, NVO is here to serve everyone from smallest to largest. Do not forget that 90% of the community tested at least once a faucet to understand bitcoin by micro payments.
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

Hi we are setting one up soon. If you want to get notified PM me and I will let you know when it's up.
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

Hey guys,

I got really interested in this project. I'm clueless about 90% of the technology involved, but from the economic point of view it looks very clever -- I have hope that the completion of the work comes soon and that the community adopt it.

That being said, what is not so clear is how to calculate/estimate the financial return. This needs to be clarified, I will invest some Bitcoins, but how many of them depends if I can have a rough notion of what to expect.

I understand that in part this might be due to Safenet's costs not being that clear yet, but after reading the whitepaper I don't understand 100% how the fixed price NVOS=0.99USD will translate either in fiat, or in bitcoins. You won't work with fiat, so what will be the parameter of distribution of NVOS and, especially, what exactly they will worth? Will NVO literally deposit dollars in my account upon redeeming? Will NVO guarantee that my NVOS can buy bitcoins? I don't get it.

And how many NVOS will be generated per distribution period? I understand that they split 50% for NVO company, 50% for NVOT holders, and from the latter each person gets as many NVOS as the share of NVOT they hold. But then, if too few NVOS are issued then each person get less, since somehow you say that NVOS=0.99USD.

It would be interesting to post here a working example.

cheers
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:51:31 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 09:14:36 AM by tonbi

Hey guys,

I got really interested in this project. I'm clueless about 90% of the technology involved, but from the economic point of view it looks very clever -- I have hope that the completion of the work comes soon and that the community adopt it.

That being said, what is not so clear is how to calculate/estimate the financial return. This needs to be clarified, I will invest some Bitcoins, but how many of them depends if I can have a rough notion of what to expect.

I understand that in part this might be due to Safenet's costs not being that clear yet, but after reading the whitepaper I don't understand 100% how the fixed price NVOS=0.99USD will translate either in fiat, or in bitcoins. You won't work with fiat, so what will be the parameter of distribution of NVOS and, especially, what exactly they will worth? Will NVO literally deposit dollars in my account upon redeeming? Will NVO guarantee that my NVOS can buy bitcoins? I don't get it.

And how many NVOS will be generated per distribution period? I understand that they split 50% for NVO company, 50% for NVOT holders, and from the latter each person gets as many NVOS as the share of NVOT they hold. But then, if too few NVOS are issued then each person get less, since somehow you say that NVOS=0.99USD.

It would be interesting to post here a working example.

cheers
The NVOS are pegged to USDT. The financial return can be calculated from total raised and total volume exchanged per day. The more volume the higher the returns. The higher we raise the less returns for crowdsale participant, but the better amount we get to work with development, liquidation and overall execution of the project. NVOS can be 100% liquidated as it's a fixed price token for fees distribution and the supply can be adjusted to guarantee distribution. It's all included in the whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: