Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

[quote author=]
the idea is brilliant and in the longrun i even think that there is much more demand for exchanges as crypto is growing

in the short term there will be the issue with volume, there are trading sites that just fight with low volume and i dont really have seen an "easy" way to get volume fast
[/quote]

Marketing and patience, more marketing and more patience Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but what is this ICO exactly for? Is it for buying coins or shares? In case of shares, will you earn fees from the exchanges that other people make?

Thanks for the question, this is not an ICO, it is a crowdsale because the team want to be fair with the investors. In the case of NVO, the Tokens will be used as a faucet, it is a way to help controle the price of the Token using a sub token at a fixed rate. Please have a look at my last post.

There are some great partnerships who will let NVO exchange grow in term of volume which is the main concern for decentralized exchanges. Another aspect of the project includes the creation of plugins to bridge together different projects from a single wallet. So instead of having 20 wallets on your computer, or having to keep logins for 100 service providers, NVO will let you do this directly from the wallet.

-edited-

NVO wants to be fair with the whole crypto community, either Altcoins or Bitcoin.

The large investors who are looking for early bonus have to understand that the strengh of a currency comes from it's community, NVO isn't here to create social divisions, NVO is here to serve everyone from smallest to largest. Do not forget that 90% of the community tested at least once a faucet to understand bitcoin by micro payments.

This is something that will resound with a lot of people like me. I am definitely part of that 90% of community who was curious to try Bitcoin and of course got my first payments after a few days of using a faucet. I am sure 90% are also like me who don't have much and are waiting so long for a chance to put our small coins into something we can share equally if it grows. NVO looks like one of this, and I am very close to making the decision to make it my first "real" choice for supporting.

Thank you for your comment, and i welcome to the adventure, in fact, NVO wants to get all the community, not only bitcoin, but all cryptos. NVO doesn't compete with blockchains, but wants to complete their work by providing a unified interface to as much projects as possible.
18KRalltheway

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

This is my first post in this community so firstly hello to everyone!

I would be greaful for some feedback on the questions i have regarding the NVO Crowdsale if possible?

First Question - I took an interest in this project prior to the initial launch date. I registered on the site to take part in the crowdsale, as part of this process i was given a user I.D.

As the date arrived i tried to log-on, but obviously there was an unexpected demand and the crowdsale launch date was subsequently set back.

Today i have tried to log-in to the crowdsale again now that things have stabilised, but it didnt recognise my login details, so i instead signed up as a fresh user (useing my original login details & email etc.). This worked and i was asigned a different user I.D. which i can use to log-on

Do you see any issue with this i.e. my email and password wont be still linked an anyway to my originnal registartion and cause issues down the line?

Second question - I was planning to contribute in the form of BTC from a Blockchain.info account, do you see any issues with this. Reading the website, if i deposit from Blockchain.info. then any distrubution of fee's in the form of NVOT would be sent to this same address. Is there an option to have funds sent to a different address at a later time?

I assume NVOT would be credited to the Blockchain.info account in the form of BTC, so i should then be able to transfer this BTC to a hardware wallet (which im awaiting delivery of - out of stock) at any time in the future?

any help appreciated,
Thanks,
KR

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

I was really curious about total amount accumulated by NVO project so far and it seems that so far total number of Bitcoin accumulated
on Multi-Sig BTC escrow address for the NVO crowd sale 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z is 37.22803392 BTC.

29 days to go, before  ICO will end. Can you guess what will be the final balance in BTC? Smiley
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

That's good to be a part of the successful campaign which is completely based on the decentralized platform and functioning in an effective manner just based on the support from the investors and the early bonus for the investors is quite good to make a big profit after the crowdsale.

Yes. Its nice to see some wonderful people backing up this project and nemgun doing a marvelous job by answering all the queries here. Will keep an eye on this and will be looking forward to its success. I would suggest members supporting it can tweet about it and let others know about it.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

29 days to go, before  ICO will end. Can you guess what will be the final balance in BTC? Smiley

7543.03392128 precisely  Lips sealed
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

No one could predict the final balance its a crowdsale after all.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:01:31 AM

This is my first post in this community so firstly hello to everyone!

I would be greaful for some feedback on the questions i have regarding the NVO Crowdsale if possible?

First Question - I took an interest in this project prior to the initial launch date. I registered on the site to take part in the crowdsale, as part of this process i was given a user I.D.

As the date arrived i tried to log-on, but obviously there was an unexpected demand and the crowdsale launch date was subsequently set back.

Today i have tried to log-in to the crowdsale again now that things have stabilised, but it didnt recognise my login details, so i instead signed up as a fresh user (useing my original login details & email etc.). This worked and i was asigned a different user I.D. which i can use to log-on

Do you see any issue with this i.e. my email and password wont be still linked an anyway to my originnal registartion and cause issues down the line?

Second question - I was planning to contribute in the form of BTC from a Blockchain.info account, do you see any issues with this. Reading the website, if i deposit from Blockchain.info. then any distrubution of fee's in the form of NVOT would be sent to this same address. Is there an option to have funds sent to a different address at a later time?

I assume NVOT would be credited to the Blockchain.info account in the form of BTC, so i should then be able to transfer this BTC to a hardware wallet (which im awaiting delivery of - out of stock) at any time in the future?

any help appreciated,
Thanks,
KR

First of all, welcome to the bitcoin talk community, and welcome to NVO. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask either in the thread, by PM or in slack, the NVO project is open and wants to be as user friendly as possible.

So let's answer your questions.

First question :

There was a lot of troubles at the initial launch, now they have been solved, server upgraded and the traffic can be managed with a relative ease, but most important, the security issues have been solved.
Regarding your account, some have been lost due to database enhancements, but the team kept a copy of it, so your informations and old user ID can still be recovered. If you haven't invested it is better to create a new account.

Second question:

You shouldn't invest from a blockchain.info wallet, even if the wallet's private key can be recovered, it is not advised to do the operation as it can return some unexpected results. the best is to create a counterparty address and use it to invest, this way you will find your NVOT directly into that address.

The investment process may be complicated for some users, but we will do our best to guide you.

So :

1- Create a wallet at : https://wallet.counterwallet.io/
2- backup the passphrase
3- Send Bitcoins to your counterparty wallet.
4- Register in NVO and login.
5- Insert the counterparty wallet's address.
6- Send from your counterparty wallet to the Bitcoin escrow address.

Finished, you will receive your NVOTokens into that wallet, and as it is a counterparty wallet, you will be able to see them.

Do not hesitate to contact me or the team (slack) if you need more informations or guidance.

Could please specify the model you are awaiting for ?

Reaching here and looking forward to this project!

Welcome on board !

I was really curious about total amount accumulated by NVO project so far and it seems that so far total number of Bitcoin accumulated
on Multi-Sig BTC escrow address for the NVO crowd sale 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z is 37.22803392 BTC.

I don't want to speculate on that, the project isn't focusing on money. The most important is to focus on the project development, the crowdsale is just a step. The team doesn't want to "imagine" how much they will collect, they are more in a logic of "how to best use this money" because the real objective of NVO is to bring volume to the exchange, and they can't bear to disrespect the community as it would be bad for the investors, and the futur users.

That's good to be a part of the successful campaign which is completely based on the decentralized platform and functioning in an effective manner just based on the support from the investors and the early bonus for the investors is quite good to make a big profit after the crowdsale.

Yes. Its nice to see some wonderful people backing up this project and nemgun doing a marvelous job by answering all the queries here. Will keep an eye on this and will be looking forward to its success. I would suggest members supporting it can tweet about it and let others know about it.

Thanks for your support, it is great !

I suppose the answers you were given were satisfactory so that you imagine a crowdsale like this, its a pleasure to see your enthusiasm for the project  Wink
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:26:12 AM

It is my second time investing in NVO, first time i was unable to received back my NVO because i was using different bitcoin wallet service anyway thats okey it is just a small amount to try to invest, Second time i invested a small amount again for tersting i created a wallet in counterwallet and follow your instructions above. and i am glad that it works like a charm.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

Interested! NVO blog post and social media campaign not available?
tonbi

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:52:46 AM

Interested! NVO blog post and social media campaign not available?
Those will be available in several days.
18KRalltheway

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

nemgun,

Much appreciated - Im not very computer literate, so you can imagine getting into the crypto world is a highly complex subject for me, but a worthwhile one i believe! The step-by-step approach was exactly what i needed.

I will take a look at the counterwallet link you posted later today when i get the chance, thanks.

The hardware wallet im wanting is the KeepKey but seems production cant currently meet demand.

Best regards,
KR
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

You are right. This is one of the biggest crowdsale we are about to experienced. I think NVO Decentralized exchange project is the need of the hour as we need a single wallet which contains most of our altcoins . Currently we store our alts on exchanges where we have no control on private key. NVO offers storage with full control of private key, making it the securest and the best.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

It is my second time investing in NVO, first time i was unable to received back my NVO because i was using different bitcoin wallet service anyway thats okey it is just a small amount to try to invest, Second time i invested a small amount again for tersting i created a wallet in counterwallet and follow your instructions above. and i am glad that it works like a charm.

I am glad to see that you managed to do it right. could you please send me more informations by PM or contact the team on slack about the first investment ? it would be good to sort it out and find a way to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your support.

nemgun,

Much appreciated - Im not very computer literate, so you can imagine getting into the crypto world is a highly complex subject for me, but a worthwhile one i believe! The step-by-step approach was exactly what i needed.

I will take a look at the counterwallet link you posted later today when i get the chance, thanks.

The hardware wallet im wanting is the KeepKey but seems production cant currently meet demand.

Best regards,
KR

You are welcome, do not hesistate to ask if you have any problem at any step, take your time.
I know that it might be confusing when you start with bitcoin, but it is definitly worth to learn how to use it. And it is not complex, as sson as you understand the basics of Bitcoin, you will find it really easy to use.

I though KeepKey production was stoped, i don't use it, nor ay other hardware wallet, i have some special ways to store my cryptos.

You are right. This is one of the biggest crowdsale we are about to experienced. I think NVO Decentralized exchange project is the need of the hour as we need a single wallet which contains most of our altcoins . Currently we store our alts on exchanges where we have no control on private key. NVO offers storage with full control of private key, making it the securest and the best.

Storing cryptos on exchanges is a bad practice because of the centralization, NVO wants to provide as much features as possible to the users so they don't have to care about the security of their coins and assets. this is why there will be an exchange, and the ability to use the different functions provided by the original clients. So instead of storing your assets on exchanges, or downloading 50 blockchains, the users could simply use NVO.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

This is a good project with safe network security so it can store local assets from any server.
But it is expected that the number of transactions can be done quickly by connecting blockchain.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

Crowdsale starts on 05/27/17 02:00 UTC
Crowdsale ends on 06/27/17 02:00 UTC

So it makes no difference if I join crowdsale on 06/27/17 V 05/27/17.I still get the same amount as the one who joins on first day?
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:51:28 PM

So it makes no difference if I join crowdsale on 06/27/17 V 05/27/17.I still get the same amount as the one who joins on first day?

It seems they follow the no bonus policy.  Several last minute investors are whining about the rule of early birds bonuses and probably they had considered this thing.  Anyway, I had downloaded the demo wallet.  It looks simple but good.  It is working fine so far though I have not tested it yet about receiving and sending funds.
the rise

Activity: 2184
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:13:15 AM

Many projects that include presale discounts are limited but that does not guarantee the success of an ICO, what nvo do is right because all participants are equal to what they invest, certainly this leads to the minimum of negative whales. My advice if you want to get involved don't wait until near the end because the initial, middle, and end investors are the determinants of ICO's success

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:20:36 AM

No Twitter campaign?

Sh1n

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

On the front page of nvo.io there is a countdown timer of 15 hour (at the moment of writing). What's this for? The crowdsale doesn't end until at least 26 days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: