Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:55:32 AM

Can someone make a video how to invest in this I tried to read the instructions on the website and I"m not clear.
Read the thread, more specifically my detailed post on how to invest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg19226871#msg19226871

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AJBit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:42:50 AM

Can someone make a video how to invest in this I tried to read the instructions on the website and I"m not clear.
Yep, in his post he'll mention a counterparty wallet. You need to make this kind of wallet. Counterparty is the only kind of bitcoin wallet that can receive and store your nvot.
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

Lauda as an escrow for this campaign : I love it. <3

I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

There are many DEX, the coins and what is the difference?
Decentralized exchanges are needed, and it would be nice to see how they replacing Trex and Polo.
I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
Yes indeed Lauda is scambuster and most trusted member of this forum, so if he is involved as escrow, then this project is to be trusted.

You can rent this space
sqkazmi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:26:32 PM

hello,
   slack team,
        I am member of nvo.io....I had sent my funds to nvo.io through bitcoin escrow btc wallet.
 But in my personal bitcoin wallet address I had entered and saved my XAPO wallet address,instead of entering a paper based btc wallet with having its private key in my own possession.So now I cant not change my btc wallet address....as I want to change it and enter there and save the a bitcoin wallet address with having private key,,,which in  the case of XAPO wallet address I don't have its private keys.....so please guide me in this regard.
    and my other question is as I had sent my funds to buy nvo.io token through bitcoin escrow address....how I will be receiving my nvo.io tokens....as on my dashboard I am not seeing any kind of record or transaction history...which gives me satisfaction that the amount which I sent on that bitcoin escrow wallet address in reached to nvo.io and it will be credited to my dashboard and consequently I will receive my nvo.io tokens against that funded amount....and when the token will be distributed?Huh
   please waiting for the replies to my questions.thank you

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

hello,
   slack team,
-snip-
This is not the "slack team". I told you to join the Slack team from NVO:
1) What is slack: https://slack.com/
2) NVO Slack Team invite link: https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ArcherBit

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

hello,
   slack team,
        I am member of nvo.io....I had sent my funds to nvo.io through bitcoin escrow btc wallet.
 But in my personal bitcoin wallet address I had entered and saved my XAPO wallet address,instead of entering a paper based btc wallet with having its private key in my own possession.So now I cant not change my btc wallet address....as I want to change it and enter there and save the a bitcoin wallet address with having private key,,,which in  the case of XAPO wallet address I don't have its private keys.....so please guide me in this regard.
    and my other question is as I had sent my funds to buy nvo.io token through bitcoin escrow address....how I will be receiving my nvo.io tokens....as on my dashboard I am not seeing any kind of record or transaction history...which gives me satisfaction that the amount which I sent on that bitcoin escrow wallet address in reached to nvo.io and it will be credited to my dashboard and consequently I will receive my nvo.io tokens against that funded amount....and when the token will be distributed?Huh

you should read the instruction carefully.. well thats a problem cause you will received the token to the address you used when you send the btc...

newdan

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

Weird thing happened to me today. When I try to go to the website, McAfee WebAdvisor advisory giving me warnings about https://nvo.io. I don't have any issues before so I was surprised to see it today. Is it just me or others have experience it as well?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AJBit

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

I just logged into nvo to see if my maid balance updated and it days api access banned for abuse. Please throttle your requests.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

I hope you will create a Telegram chat. you can than connect Slack to Telegram.
samysamy1

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

It would be better if everyone can see on the site how much has been paid in total and by how many people.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh
That's not what you're supposed to do. Why doesn't anybody read the instructions? Join the Slack team to get help for this.

Weird thing happened to me today. When I try to go to the website, McAfee WebAdvisor advisory giving me warnings about https://nvo.io. I don't have any issues before so I was surprised to see it today. Is it just me or others have experience it as well?
That software is terrible; get rid of it and install Bitdeffender TrafficLight.

I hope you will create a Telegram chat. you can than connect Slack to Telegram.
Good idea. The Telegram group does not exist at this time.

It would be better if everyone can see on the site how much has been paid in total and by how many people.
That's already available. Take a better look at the top of the website.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
samysamy1

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:30:14 PM

Decentralized exchanges are needed, and it would be nice to see how they replacing Trex and Polo.
Yes indeed Lauda is scambuster and most trusted member of this forum, so if he is involved as escrow, then this project is to be trusted.

Did anyone contact Lauda, minerjones or Blazed to verify?
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:50:33 PM

Lauda posted just above your post, i don't understand what you want to say, there are signed messages on the OP of blazed, minerjones and Lauda.
nixon99

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

Will this work with a Mulitibit address?
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

Hey guys, I'm new and I'm a participant in the crowdsale. I had a significant amount of MAID invested and I just deposited another large chunk. Now my balance says zero in the NVO site. I'm a bit concerned. Is this normal?

Thanks for your support and participation, as long as the explorer says that your investment is there, you have nothing to worry about, it is in the hands of coinpayments who escrows MAID.

Can you please join the slack channel and contact @marto he will sort it out.
I see my original balance on the Explorer . I think bittrex is just taking forever to confirm with the receiving address. I'll be patient, thank you.

I'll be contributing at least ten thousand usd to your project. This is an interesting one.

You have two solutions to solving the security issue with trading crypto, government oversight and control

Or complete secure user control. You've chosen the latter.

Feel free to contact us if you have any problem.

This DEX is based on a decentralized network, actually most of the existing DEXs are on clearnet which means that it is semi-centralised in a way or another, while this one aims to be totally decentralized and automated.
Most of the other DEXs use nodes on clearnet, NVO will be on safenet which is a decentralized network.

This is a minimalistic description, please read the whitepaper. You then ask me more questions.

What do you mean by the word DEX or you mean to say DEV ?

People can answer your question correctly if they understand it.

Hello, DEX means Decentralized EXchange.

Can you please tell me where you got lost ? i would like to give you more guidance but i have to know where you are in the process.

Yep, in his post he'll mention a counterparty wallet. You need to make this kind of wallet. Counterparty is the only kind of bitcoin wallet that can receive and store your nvot.

No, CounterWallet will let you "see" your NVOT, you can receive them in any bitcoin address, that's why people don't have to send from Exchanges or Web Wallets or Third parties as they will be stuck there !

hello,
   slack team,
 But in my personal bitcoin wallet address I had entered and saved my XAPO wallet address,instead of entering a paper based btc wallet with having its private key in my own possession.So now I cant not change my btc wallet address....as I want to change it and enter there and save the a bitcoin wallet address with having private key,,,which in  the case of XAPO wallet address I don't have its private keys.....so please guide me in this regard.

Thanks for your participation, can you please join slack ? or PM me ? i will guide you on how to change the address.
The dashboard isn't linked to any blockchain, it is here just to display informations, in order to be sure that your funds have been received, just check your transaction ID.
Token distribution informations can be found on the dashboard, just below the bitcoin address submit button.

Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh

Hello, thanks for your participation, you should join them on slack.

The problem is that as you sent from an exchange, you won't be able to receive your coins, you hsould have sent from the paper wallet.

Please join slack, they will help you with that.

Thanks, we will investigate the issue, but i don't think it is general.

I just logged into nvo to see if my maid balance updated and it days api access banned for abuse. Please throttle your requests.

Yes, API limitatins, actually MAID is the last currency missing in the API documentation, the team is working on it.

Will this work with a Mulitibit address?

You should avoid multibit because they don't provide you the Private key of your addresses, instead, you should use Copay, Exodus, Jaxx, CounterWallet, coinb.in, walletgenerators, bitaddress.
samysamy1

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

Lauda posted just above your post, i don't understand what you want to say, there are signed messages on the OP of blazed, minerjones and Lauda.

Ok thanks, sorry what are signed messages?
nixon99

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:38:03 PM

Thanks nemgun, will do.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

Ok thanks, sorry what are signed messages?

You should check this page : https://bitcoin.org/en/vocabulary#signature

Thanks nemgun, will do.

You are welcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: