Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Good afternoon. Has anyone heard from CEX (Veserus)? Launch this month or is it unlikely?

No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.

The team does communicate to those of us in slack who didn't get banned.  Then TSWR takes those communications from the team and relays them to others.  It is called cooperation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgame154

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Hello Dev,

I happen to be late comer to the party  Angry I bought NVO ICO but yet to figure out how to claim it.When I check the https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address of my BTC, it shows that the account is dormant with my 216 NVO sitting in there  Sad I need urgent help to claim this. Thanks
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Good afternoon. Has anyone heard from CEX (Veserus)? Launch this month or is it unlikely?
No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.
Do you know how many people bought in this last week? Do you know how many people "dumped" to get out, and what their positions were beforehand? Do you see TSWR still here, or did he leave after "dumping" as you assert? Do pump-and-dumps normally come from a few insiders selling a lot of shares at once, or from a lot of sellers selling very little spread out over time?

If you used your tiny little mind to spend as much time researching the subject matter you rage on about as you spend mashing your little fists on the keyboard about your hallucinatory delusions, you would know the answers to these questions, and would come to the rational conclusion that this is an organic growth spurt from a small number of addresses buying in for six figure dollar amounts in a short amount of time, not a "pump and dump" scheme in any sense of the phrase. But, your irrational blinding hatred for anything to do with this project makes it impossible for you to act rationally or objectively, so I can only presume this newest outburst to be part of your Clozapine withdrawal symptoms.

In all seriousness, though, I do hope you seek a mental health professional to help you cope with these cognitive distortions. Perhaps this could be of some help: http://www.dinamika-sofia.com

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
radiumsoup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:18 PM

Hello Dev,

I happen to be late comer to the party  Angry I bought NVO ICO but yet to figure out how to claim it.When I check the https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address of my BTC, it shows that the account is dormant with my 216 NVO sitting in there  Sad I need urgent help to claim this. Thanks

Unless you wish to sell your tokens immediately, there is no actual urgency to claim them. In fact, if you have the private key for the bitcoin address that holds those tokens, you have already "claimed" them by nature of holding the private key.

If you would like to sell them immediately, there is a thorough how-to on the official Medium account: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-buy-and-trade-nvst-nvo-tokens-on-counterparty-decentralized-exchange-d82566f1316b

A more detailed explanation of how Counterparty works is posted here: https://nvo.party/faq/?What_is_Counterparty_exactly#5

_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

still no news.. we are all waiting
I understand. We have to wait.

If it is equal to the launch of the beta wallet, we will only see updates here in the forum on the eve of the launch of CEX.
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

This project is solid. There has been enough updates from the team on slack and other venues. If you need daily updates or "daily news" in order to confort you in your investment choices, you are weak and should not be investing money in the first place, period.

I have been holding and adding up for a while now, and will keep doing so.

Kiss

cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:31:41 AM by cool4y

No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.
Do you know how many people bought in this last week? Do you know how many people "dumped" to get out, and what their positions were beforehand? Do you see TSWR still here, or did he leave after "dumping" as you assert? Do pump-and-dumps normally come from a few insiders selling a lot of shares at once, or from a lot of sellers selling very little spread out over time?

If you used your tiny little mind to spend as much time researching the subject matter you rage on about as you spend mashing your little fists on the keyboard about your hallucinatory delusions, you would know the answers to these questions, and would come to the rational conclusion that this is an organic growth spurt from a small number of addresses buying in for six figure dollar amounts in a short amount of time, not a "pump and dump" scheme in any sense of the phrase. But, your irrational blinding hatred for anything to do with this project makes it impossible for you to act rationally or objectively, so I can only presume this newest outburst to be part of your Clozapine withdrawal symptoms.

In all seriousness, though, I do hope you seek a mental health professional to help you cope with these cognitive distortions. Perhaps this could be of some help: http://www.dinamika-sofia.com

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump!

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

TSWR lying as well   ---->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png

So get your facts straight Wink. Now you have lost all credibility in the eyes of the people. You are clearly lying and no one should trust you anymore.

Wilson623

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump! Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider) " probably they are working very hard and can't reply" So get your facts straight Wink.It's really odd that you forgot so quickly about the team's  promises about communication improvement after wallet release. People are not dumb. As I said, there is no reason for the price to grow at the moment.

There is your reason;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand
buying a low volume coin does not make you a market manipulator, there are fees on Counterparty... it isn't bithumb.

cool4y

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:31:19 AM by cool4y

The team does communicate to those of us in slack who didn't get banned.  Then TSWR takes those communications from the team and relays them to others.  It is called cooperation.

Nice lie, doesn't work ------>>> https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

TSWR lies that he communicates with the team, the update in reddit is all made up ----->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png
Wilson623

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Looks like you are only coming here to spread misinformation and hate on NVO  Roll Eyes
Are you the guy that tried to scam the NVO team and got owned big time ?  Grin is this your revenge ?
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

By the way: a few members of the community (radiumsoup, TSWR and myself) have created an unofficial NVO discord group. We made it because the slack was full and we felt that telegram wasn't a good option for communication between the community.
There's a general channel for discussion which is open to everyone and an announcement channel which is only open for modification by the devs. On the latter, we are copy pasting what the devs of the NVO project are saying on the slack and other mean of communication. This way, instead of reading tens of pages of useless conversations, you can just look up the news from the devs there.

We are pretty active when anyone has interrogations, so feel free to join if you have any questions. The three of us have been pretty actively following the project, so we should be able to answer any concerns (hopefully).

Link: https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp

Great initiative. I wish all Slack members move to Discord!
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

So why are you still around with a hard-on for TSWR? Don't you have other projects to harass?
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:22:46 PM by centersmissing

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump!

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

TSWR lying as well   ---->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png

So get your facts straight Wink. Now you have lost all credibility in the eyes of the people. You are clearly lying and no one should trust you anymore.

Market manipulation is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_manipulation

So... What did TSWR say that was false?  Everything he said in his reddit post came straight from the devs in slack and from nemgun right here: 

https://imgur.com/a/x47ch   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg27094891#msg27094891   

And in reality - you are the one involved in market manipulation with your slander and false statements in regards to the team.

They haven't been around in a few days, that is true.  But there is nothing to convey - they are busy working and when there is something to say they will come back and tell us.  It is very simple.  They give us updates when there is something to say that is new.  Right now it is just development and the carrying out of their promises.

I feel sorry for you bro, you are a troubled individual.

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

A decentralized, blockchain based exchange. When anonymous trading becomes illegal, governments cannot stop people from using it. That's why the price is growing.

TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:17:34 PM by TSWR

Nice lie, doesn't work ------>>> https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

TSWR lies that he communicates with the team, the update in reddit is all made up ----->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png
listen here you little shit, none of what I said was a lie, that picture you took was way after I had even posted the thread on Reddit and I meant I haven't recently spoken to the team as in like in the past week I posted the thread  8 days ago and that comment I made was like 2 days ago I literally talked to the team right before I posted the thread
radiumsoup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

<stuff>
<blah blah conspiracy blah>

<blah blah hasty generalization blah appeal to probability blah>
I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fanty

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

with the current market-developments in mind, like CEX hazards, DEX opportunities, dayly-trading-volumes, state of NVO progress,

i see this course i nothing but low. and yes, its been lower. You regret not buying at that time? So do i. But its with every market move. Should have bought, should have sold. If only we had a cristal bal.

plz give this punk of a cool4y a ban. i dont think he brings the course down by his bs, but its exhausting. spam. personaly i dont give a * if the course goes up or down. I'll hodl for another few years and we'll see what nvsx does (as in dividend), and with it will come a rational nvst-price. as with any stock.

NVO is good for it, and all the rest is up to the market / usability.

Just wait for the moment when there will be a get-together of banks and worldleaders about this ban- CEX - thingy. We will FLY over 10-20 dollars a piece.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

I'll hodl for another few years and we'll see what nvsx does (as in dividend), and with it will come a rational nvst-price.

Bingo.
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump!

TSWR lying as well   ---->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png

The 4 of who? The 4 Musketeers?
cool4y

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:09:16 PM by cool4y

<stuff>
<blah blah conspiracy blah>

<blah blah hasty generalization blah appeal to probability blah>
I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what? Just few comments back some of you said that devs communicated recently. Unlike you, i provided solid proof that about your  lies . And I just NAILED you . What you do is logical fallacies - I provide  arguments, you can't handle them and instead attack the poster (me) not the argument. TSWR started digging about me and to make personal threats, isn't that pathetic, you guys are mentally ill and obsessed. I literally EXPOSED your little filthy game. People can scroll back several pages and see all the valid question and concerns, none of which were addressed only swearing. I don't have another account in slack, Papernick is different person, as few months back he was there commenting with me and many others. You see conspiracy everywhere. The truth is project is dead. Look at the facts,  2 months left  for DEX release and yet even the wallet is not fixed, no words from the team (what a surprise). There won't be any dividends. You are paid shills in order sustain the dead community ( 5 people in slack literally)

The team does not have the decency to allocate ICO tokens which were from 1 year ago, this is world record.
I'm leaving you so you can continue pumping the coin and  keep dreaming about being millionaires  with imaginary dividends  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: