Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107971 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

''
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.'' Where have you shown this?Huh??
''Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?'' But  what you have to prove is that all the motion has a cause and you can't, why are you repeating the same stuff again? You can't prove that everything has a cause, period.

Again, I don't have to prove that all motion has a cause. Newton did it in his 3rd Law. You might have to think about it to understand it, but a good, simple explanation is listed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg26961799#msg26961799. You even quoted it, above. Didn't you read it?

Cool

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling me now. Newton did not prove or said that everything has a cause, motion =/= cause. Where does it say that everything has a cause, quote it, give me the evidence or just shut the fuck up already.

As I said. Newton said "action" and "reaction." Show me some action or reaction that isn't motion of some kind. Show me something that doesn't have motion. All motion is reaction with at least one action that caused it. All motion is effect caused by at least one caused.

However, even big bang that you believe in is purportedly the cause of everything. So the whole universe is a cause and effect operation, according to what you believe.

Why do you attempt to contradict yourself like this?

Cool

No, he said, for every action, meaning that if there is an action there is a reaction. What does motion have to do with cause? I already told you quantum processes which are motions seem to have no cause, maybe they do but right now the consensus is that they don't. Do you realize you keep saying the same thing? Newton's 3rd law does not prove that everything has a cause, period.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg26997067#msg26997067

And action is the cause of the reaction, which is the effect of the action. You are picking at straws. You are using semantics.

Motions, actions, and causes are all related. Sometimes they are similar. Sometimes they are exactly the same. But never do they fall outside of each other entirely. Look them up in the dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Notice that you said, "I already told you quantum processes which are motions seem to have no cause." You show a lot of things that are your own shows, only. The basic, standard understanding of "quantum mechanics" has to do with the uncertainty principle. That's probability. In other words it is guestimations, if not downright guesses. In other words, it is not known to be factual.

Newton's 3rd Law might not say that everything has a cause, but there is nothing that doesn't have a cause. Didn't I already tell you that as you believe in Big Bang Theory, you are actually believing that everything has, at least, the BB cause?... if not many other causes?

If there were a chance that some part of evolution theory could fall into the category of evolution reality, it would be so small as to be outside of anything that science would accept as a possibility.

Cool

''Newton's 3rd Law might not say that everything has a cause, but there is nothing that doesn't have a cause.'' Good, we got rid of newton's 3rd law, I'm making progress. Now how do you know that there isn't something that doesn't have a cause? Do you know the cause of all the things in the universe? No, you don't, you are just claiming for no reason that everything has a cause which is a debate among scientists, philosophers and many more, no one really knows and yet you are still here claiming that you do, why are you doing this?

You know the cause of all things in the universe. It is big bang for you.

God is the real cause of all things in the universe, and even of the universe itself.

We didn't get rid of Newton's 3rd Law. It's all over the place. You simply can't see the 3rd Law forest for the trees.

One hundred percent cause all over the place. No random mutations as expressed by evolution theory.

No evolution. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

EDIT: You're getting worse than Vod. At least Vod is constant. Oops! So are you. You constantly contradict yourself, and then pass the contradiction right by.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

God is the real cause of all things in the universe, and even of the universe itself.

The universe formed by the big bang.   We have proved your god is a hoax.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

At least Vod is constant.

That should be a huge flag to you that I am probably right.

You change your story constantly.  One day something doesn't have a cause - the next day it does. 

BUT I do understand your need to evolve your story to combat the overwhelming growing proof of evolution.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

''
Except that I showed the proof of it, that cause and effect is universal in everything. I'll say it again.'' Where have you shown this?Huh??
''Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?'' But  what you have to prove is that all the motion has a cause and you can't, why are you repeating the same stuff again? You can't prove that everything has a cause, period.

Again, I don't have to prove that all motion has a cause. Newton did it in his 3rd Law. You might have to think about it to understand it, but a good, simple explanation is listed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg26961799#msg26961799. You even quoted it, above. Didn't you read it?

Cool

I'm starting to believe that you are trolling me now. Newton did not prove or said that everything has a cause, motion =/= cause. Where does it say that everything has a cause, quote it, give me the evidence or just shut the fuck up already.

As I said. Newton said "action" and "reaction." Show me some action or reaction that isn't motion of some kind. Show me something that doesn't have motion. All motion is reaction with at least one action that caused it. All motion is effect caused by at least one caused.

However, even big bang that you believe in is purportedly the cause of everything. So the whole universe is a cause and effect operation, according to what you believe.

Why do you attempt to contradict yourself like this?

Cool

No, he said, for every action, meaning that if there is an action there is a reaction. What does motion have to do with cause? I already told you quantum processes which are motions seem to have no cause, maybe they do but right now the consensus is that they don't. Do you realize you keep saying the same thing? Newton's 3rd law does not prove that everything has a cause, period.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg26997067#msg26997067

And action is the cause of the reaction, which is the effect of the action. You are picking at straws. You are using semantics.

Motions, actions, and causes are all related. Sometimes they are similar. Sometimes they are exactly the same. But never do they fall outside of each other entirely. Look them up in the dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Notice that you said, "I already told you quantum processes which are motions seem to have no cause." You show a lot of things that are your own shows, only. The basic, standard understanding of "quantum mechanics" has to do with the uncertainty principle. That's probability. In other words it is guestimations, if not downright guesses. In other words, it is not known to be factual.

Newton's 3rd Law might not say that everything has a cause, but there is nothing that doesn't have a cause. Didn't I already tell you that as you believe in Big Bang Theory, you are actually believing that everything has, at least, the BB cause?... if not many other causes?

If there were a chance that some part of evolution theory could fall into the category of evolution reality, it would be so small as to be outside of anything that science would accept as a possibility.

Cool

''Newton's 3rd Law might not say that everything has a cause, but there is nothing that doesn't have a cause.'' Good, we got rid of newton's 3rd law, I'm making progress. Now how do you know that there isn't something that doesn't have a cause? Do you know the cause of all the things in the universe? No, you don't, you are just claiming for no reason that everything has a cause which is a debate among scientists, philosophers and many more, no one really knows and yet you are still here claiming that you do, why are you doing this?

You know the cause of all things in the universe. It is big bang for you.

We didn't get rid of Newton's 3rd Law. It's all over the place. You simply can't see the 3rd Law forest for the trees.

One hundred percent cause all over the place. No random mutations as expressed by evolution theory.

No evolution. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

EDIT: You're getting worse than Vod. At least Vod is constant. Oops! So are you. You constantly contradict yourself, and then pass the contradiction right by.

No one knows what caused the big bang, though. it is essentially impossible to ask a scientific question about what is external to the Universe, whether spatially or temporally (assuming either is even possible).

It is possible that if there are additional dimensions and mutliple universes that interact with the 4 traditional dimensions, then we may eventually be able to learn of things that were once external to the Universe. However, such ideas are currently not testable. You are the only person who is claiming to know what's outside the universe. You are also the only one claiming that everything has a cause, I repeat, do you know the cause of everything? You don't.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

Regarding Darwin's Theory Of Evolution is not true, cause till now still have monkeys, if that theory happens Darwin's theory about evolution is not true, because at that time Darwin's can not prove it, most bone he found is not complete, some lose bone was made by plastic or not real bone from the monkey. About these theory I've read in many article or fact Darwin's theory was not trully happen.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

Regarding Darwin's Theory Of Evolution is not true, cause till now still have monkeys, if that theory happens Darwin's theory about evolution is not true, because at that time Darwin's can not prove it, most bone he found is not complete, some lose bone was made by plastic or not real bone from the monkey. About these theory I've read in many article or fact Darwin's theory was not trully happen.

So did dogs evolve from wolves?

Yes.

So by your interpretation then Wolves should no longer exist.

Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

So did dogs evolve from wolves?

Yes.

So by your interpretation then Wolves should no longer exist.

If Dog and Wolve I didn't know,
if Darwin's Theory Evolution in monkey became human was not true.
Because many evidence on Darwin's found bone structure wasn't not completely real bone,
some of bone made it base on Darwin's thought.

If Dog evolve from Wolve this newly for me,
But I cannot found about Wolve evolution to Dog,
If you have any fact's or article can explain it,
I really love to read and maybe I would believe it too.

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

The real question is: is hoax an evolution?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

Whatever caused the universe, caused everything.

This means that everything has a cause.

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

Random mutations in evolution are mutations without causes. If they had causes, they wouldn't be random.

Because of cause, there is no randomness, even though we often think that there is, because our abilities are too weak to determine the cause.

Evolution doesn't exist.

Any good scientists understands the points of this post, yet many of them still promote evolution.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And what happens to the cause of the cause of the universe?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

How about the Easter Bunny and the Fairy Godmother - you believe in them as well?
nachobench

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:16:25 PM

Evolution is quite a vast and broad concept to take in, i mean maybe it's a
known process but in contrast with human evolution there are a lot of gaps
and missing explanations and facts. As science and technology advances
maybe answers will be provided soon.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

Evolution doesn't exist.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

And what happens to the cause of the cause of the universe?

IF the cause has a cause or not, questions about it are way beyond the scope of evolution being a hoax or not. Can you show what this has to do with evolution, considering that evolution theory doesn't really go this deep?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:01 PM

Seeing as how everything is in the universe I would say the cause for the "appearance" of the universe is of prime interest.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

Evolution is quite a vast and broad concept to take in, i mean maybe it's a
known process but in contrast with human evolution there are a lot of gaps
and missing explanations and facts. As science and technology advances
maybe answers will be provided soon.

Knowing the process of evolution, doesn't have anything to do with the process fitting reality in any way. Look at all the other science fiction stories out there. Many of them have a process written in them that doesn't fit reality. Evolution is no different.

If you want to see why evolution doesn't fit reality, simply Google "evolution impossible" or "impossible evolution." On top of that, there is the latest point that I have been making that there isn't any real randomness in anything. Everything is programmed by cause and effect. This means that the mutations aren't random. They have been programmed to exist the way that they do. This throws out the whole of evolution theory.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:22 PM

Seeing as how everything is in the universe I would say the cause for the "appearance" of the universe is of prime interest.

Good. Start a thread that is interesting enough that people will post. After all, "God" has been hashed about in the various forums for several thousands of years. And now we even have several big bang theories that are being hashed about. Why do it in the evolution thread

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:54 PM

Good. Start a thread that is interesting enough that people will post. After all, "God" has been hashed about in the various forums for several thousands of years. And now we even have several big bang theories that are being hashed about. Why do it in the evolution thread

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I'd like 3 things to happen:
1. To meet you in person
2. For the both of us to live long enough so that you can see science clearly prove evolution
3. You, after that, letting me kick you in the balls as hard as I can, because I was right.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:06 PM

I'm putting a comment on this thread, just so that I can find it again any time I need a good laugh. It amazes me though, that a group of people who are trying to derive revenue from the products of science (computers, cryptography etc.), can be so unscientific in their world views.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I'd like 3 things to happen:
1. To meet you in person
2. For the both of us to live long enough so that you can see science clearly prove evolution
3. You, after that, letting me kick you in the balls as hard as I can, because I was right.

LOL! You sound like sore-loser material.     Cheesy

salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:35 PM

I'm putting a comment on this thread, just so that I can find it again any time I need a good laugh. It amazes me though, that a group of people who are trying to derive revenue from the products of science (computers, cryptography etc.), can be so unscientific in their world views.

Listen to this guy - he knows a thing or two about life (and evolution).
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: