Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

I don't have any followers. I don't have a cult.

You are all by yourself in your cult.  :/

I haven't seen a single person who has been willing to say they believe in your fairy tale.

cult:  a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
Evolution is not a religion and has no rites and ceremonies. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

Evolution isn't a theory. Only the theory of evolution might be a theory. Well, then, what is evolution? Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

How do you explain those fossils that supports evolution?

They don't support evolution. They support creation. It's only a bunch of talkers that say they support evolution.

Cool
I wonder where that bang was created .. I wonder where that bang evolved ..Basically wanting to know the same ANSWER Grin ..

Evolutionist do believe in the support of creation .See i will tell you how Wink..

The fact something must of created it for it to be there    so with science we study to see what and how the thing that you are studying how it was created..
Example how was the earth created..
Example how was a human created..

BUT the 1 fact we do know is that no man like being made everything with a ZAP ZAP ZAPP in 6 days ..
No sky daddy   no fairy tales no goblins or witches created human beings or the earth..NO CHANCE..

So now you know we believe in things getting created what next?..

Go and create a picture it might evolve into something good Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

Evolution is a hoax, and you know it.

When idiots start believing others feel the same way, they start new cults.  :/

That's what I have been trying to tell you. Believers in evolution have a cult-type religion going for themselves.

Cool

In order to start your own cult, your followers need to believe in you,

You don't have any followers.  It's you vs. reality.  :/

But you are a member of the evolution cult.

Cool
You believe in something must of made all this so you chose a god..

We believe something must of made all this and chose science..

The fact we both agree on something must of made all this is what we both agree on..

So the fact you believe something must of made all this   where did this all evolve from you say god   so where did your god come from?..

Now remember you want to go to heaven you said      to meet the god the lord the what ever so when ever you meet someone new do you not ask where are you from?..

So when you meet god will you not ask him even though you said it's not a him but insist on calling your god a him..
Must be like a she with a boat?..So will you not ask god where did he come from?..

Very strange for a human not to ask where are you from ..

EVOLUTION THEORIES ..
To theories how things evolved and are still evolving like living things   volcano  earth movements   storms ..

Badecker we are humans we want to know how everything evolved ..

You take the easy way out it was god..And it's been proven to be a lie just like you..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

See Darwin wouldn't of said right evolution theories that means i only study how a human or a living thing come to be..
NO NO NO Angry..He wants to know EVERYTHING..And that means we will always be studying forever..

HOW DID EVERYTHING EVOLVE Wink Wink..

Pandora's box   give me the crowbar  Wink Cheesy..
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:55 AM

Evolution isn't a theory.

Correct.  Evolution is fact.

But only within your religion/cult, or in the so-called theory of it.

Cool

Withing the whole scientific community and really most people. Statistics showed that the majority of the religious people, even your religion accepted evolution.

Now we see clearly how much of a hoax you are.

As I have been showing you throughout many pages, here, my personal religion is totally against evolution, because there are too many facts against evolution, and none in favor of evolution.

As for my formal religion, how do you know? I have never told you what my formal religion is. So you don't know.

You are like this with regard to evolution. You simply accept what others say, and you guess when you don't know. Evolution is a religion of no facts for you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I see you are starting to give up by the lack of arguments.

For further idiotic creationism questions:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

Badecker will soon admit he lost guys, stay tuned.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Cool

Withing the whole scientific community and really most people. Statistics showed that the majority of the religious people, even your religion accepted evolution.

As I have been showing you throughout many pages, here, my personal religion is totally against evolution, because there are too many facts against evolution, and none in favor of evolution.

As for my formal religion, how do you know? I have never told you what my formal religion is. So you don't know.

You are like this with regard to evolution. You simply accept what others say, and you guess when you don't know. Evolution is a religion of no facts for you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Essentially, the evidence and proof for evolution is so limited that if that was all there was, evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory.

The evidence and proof against evolution is so strong, that evolution is impossible.

If you take the evidence for, and the evidence against, and applied it all in the quantum model, evolution would be out of sight. Perhaps you could find it if you looked real hard.

Oh, that's right. That's what evolutionists have been doing. Looking real hard, and then saying things like "if", "maybe", "perhaps", and all kinds of other limiting words, just to make people feel that there is something to evolution.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Evolution is a hoax, and you know it.

When idiots start believing others feel the same way, they start new cults.  :/

That's what I have been trying to tell you. Believers in evolution have a cult-type religion going for themselves.

Cool

In order to start your own cult, your followers need to believe in you,

You don't have any followers.  It's you vs. reality.  :/

But you are a member of the evolution cult.

Cool
You believe in something must of made all this so you chose a god..

We believe something must of made all this and chose science..

The fact we both agree on something must of made all this is what we both agree on..

So the fact you believe something must of made all this   where did this all evolve from you say god   so where did your god come from?..

Now remember you want to go to heaven you said      to meet the god the lord the what ever so when ever you meet someone new do you not ask where are you from?..

So when you meet god will you not ask him even though you said it's not a him but insist on calling your god a him..
Must be like a she with a boat?..So will you not ask god where did he come from?..

Very strange for a human not to ask where are you from ..

EVOLUTION THEORIES ..
To theories how things evolved and are still evolving like living things   volcano  earth movements   storms ..

Badecker we are humans we want to know how everything evolved ..

You take the easy way out it was god..And it's been proven to be a lie just like you..

All things are machines. Only God could make a machine like the universe. It isn't choice. It is simply the obvious.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Essentially, the evidence and proof for evolution is so limited that if that was all there was, evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory.

The evidence and proof against evolution is so strong, that evolution is impossible.

If you take the evidence for, and the evidence against, and applied it all in the quantum model, evolution would be out of sight. Perhaps you could find it if you looked real hard.

Oh, that's right. That's what evolutionists have been doing. Looking real hard, and then saying things like "if", "maybe", "perhaps", and all kinds of other limiting words, just to make people feel that there is something to evolution.

Cool

Provide evidence against evolution then, all of your arguments were debunked yet you still claim it's a hoax. You have no problems defending the theory of gravity in the flat earth thread. You claim here that evolution is just a theory yet in the other thread you oppose notbatman and defend gravity. Do you not believe in gravity? “Theory” is the best form of understanding we can every have about any process or model in the real world.

No matter what you randomly claim, the definition and meaning of a scientific theory is still that.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

I haven't seen a single person who has been willing to say they believe in your fairy tale.

cult:  a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.

A cult is made up of more members than just one.

If the members of the evolution cult who are studying it, don't obey their university leadership, they are kicked out of the university. Why? They haven't followed the rites and ceremonies of the university properly.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Correct.  Evolution is fact.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Cool

Provide evidence against evolution then, all of your arguments were debunked yet you still claim it's a hoax. You have no problems defending the theory of gravity in the flat earth thread. You claim here that evolution is just a theory yet in the other thread you oppose notbatman and defend gravity. Do you not believe in gravity? “Theory” is the best form of understanding we can every have about any process or model in the real world.

No matter what you randomly claim, the definition and meaning of a scientific theory is still that.

All you have to do is Google "evolution is impossible" to find all kinds of info that shows thatevolution is impossible.

When you look at how this information is rebutted, the rebuttals use all kinds of limiting words, such as if, maybe, perhaps, and many others. This shows that the rebuttals are simply so-called rebuttals.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The popular definition of a scientific theory as you have been describing it, is simply political science, and doesn't have any validity in the real world.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

If the members of the evolution cult who are studying it, don't obey their university leadership, they are kicked out of the university. Why? They haven't followed the rites and ceremonies of the university properly.

Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_of_evolution_by_religious_groups#Acceptance

And that was in 2007, imagine now. You are losing badecker.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Cool

All you have to do is Google "evolution is impossible" to find all kinds of info that shows thatevolution is impossible.

When you look at how this information is rebutted, the rebuttals use all kinds of limiting words, such as if, maybe, perhaps, and many others. This shows that the rebuttals are simply so-called rebuttals.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I just did.

http://www.icr.org/article/evolution-biologically-impossible/
http://www.icr.org/article/mathematical-impossibility-evolution/

These are the top searches, they are essentially the same argument, a wrong one by the way. It's explained here:

http://answers-in-reason.com/religion/mathematical-impossibility-evolution-debunked/

or here:

http://experimentalmath.info/blog/2012/01/does-probability-refute-evolution/

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=2384584

And since you don't like ''ifs'' There are plenty of those in the 2 ''arguments'' against evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_of_evolution_by_religious_groups#Acceptance

LOL! Anybody can edit Wikipedia. If a group has the desire to maintain a certain topic on Wikipedia, all they have to do is have 3 people monitor it around the clock, in shifts, to edit it back any time an opposing group edits it.

Wikipedia is full of facts and non-facts. Determining which are which is often difficult.

When Wikipedia just knows which editorial is correct, and then limits certain articles, they are setting them up as a behind-the-scenes panel to direct the way people think. If they allowed all editorials, with links to each of them at the beginning of the article, they would be opening people up to a lot of facts that are otherwise thrown out.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

Cool

LOL! Anybody can edit Wikipedia. If a group has the desire to maintain a certain topic on Wikipedia, all they have to do is have 3 people monitor it around the clock, in shifts, to edit it back any time an opposing group edits it.

Wikipedia is full of facts and non-facts. Determining which are which is often difficult.

When Wikipedia just knows which editorial is correct, and then limits certain articles, they are setting them up as a behind-the-scenes panel to direct the way people think. If they allowed all editorials, with links to each of them at the beginning of the article, they would be opening people up to a lot of facts that are otherwise thrown out.

Cool

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/30/5-facts-about-evolution-and-religion/

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/02/04/religious-groups-views-on-evolution/

Come on badecker, don't even try to attempt to say that religions don't accept evolution. Most of them do including yours.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I just did.

These are the top searches, they are essentially the same argument, a wrong one by the way. It's explained here:

http://answers-in-reason.com/religion/mathematical-impossibility-evolution-debunked/

or here:

And since you don't like ''ifs'' There are plenty of those in the 2 ''arguments'' against evolution.

I know. You are simply getting away from the facts that you can't refute, like the fact that evolution theory doesn't fit cause and effect.

I guess we all have to look at the evidence (or not) and make up our own minds.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

cult:  a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.

Cool

Cool

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/30/5-facts-about-evolution-and-religion/

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/02/04/religious-groups-views-on-evolution/

Come on badecker, don't even try to attempt to say that religions don't accept evolution. Most of them do including yours.

Since you don't know what my religion is, why do you say "even yours?" This shows that you are acting deceptively.

What you believe is your religion. So, it is obvious that many religions believe in evolution. What's the point. Many religions are wrong... like the evolution religion.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

My points stand.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I just did.

or here:

I know. You are simply getting away from the facts that you can't refute, like the fact that evolution theory doesn't fit cause and effect.

I guess we all have to look at the evidence (or not) and make up our own minds.

Cool

So now we are back to cause and effect? Evolution does fit cause and effect because as you said god has no cause therefore everything he did is random.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

So now we are back to cause and effect? Evolution does fit cause and effect because as you said god has no cause therefore everything he did is random.

Again, you show your deceptiveness. Just because we don't know much about the nature of God, doesn't mean that He doesn't use cause and effect, even if He, Himself, had no cause. It doesn't mean that He doesn't use random, either. But nature shows that random doesn't exist within it, simply by the fact that nature's cause was God.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

Again, you show your deceptiveness. Just because we don't know much about the nature of God, doesn't mean that He doesn't use cause and effect, even if He, Himself, had no cause. It doesn't mean that He doesn't use random, either. But nature shows that random doesn't exist within it, simply by the fact that nature's cause was God.

Cool

And since god has no cause it renders everything random unless you now claim god has a cause. If the cause of everything is ultimately a causeless cause then everything is truly random.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

Cool

And since god has no cause it renders everything random unless you now claim god has a cause. If the cause of everything is ultimately a causeless cause then everything is truly random.

God having no cause is simply something that shows that God is outside of the universe. C&E is a universe thing.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: