Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107974 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

You forgot to put "Evolution is a hoax" above the sunglasses smiley. Does the post still count as valid?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

You forgot to put "Evolution is a hoax" above the sunglasses smiley. Does the post still count as valid?

Hey, thanks. I'll do two of them here to make up.

Evolution is a hoax.
Evolution is a hoax.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

So now we are back to cause and effect? Evolution does fit cause and effect because as you said god has no cause therefore everything he did is random.

Again, you show your deceptiveness. Just because we don't know much about the nature of God, doesn't mean that He doesn't use cause and effect, even if He, Himself, had no cause. It doesn't mean that He doesn't use random, either. But nature shows that random doesn't exist within it, simply by the fact that nature's cause was God.

Cool

And since god has no cause it renders everything random unless you now claim god has a cause. If the cause of everything is ultimately a causeless cause then everything is truly random.

God having no cause is simply something that shows that God is outside of the universe. C&E is a universe thing.

Cool

But you are not following the logic. Say a computer has a cause, the human that made it and the human itself has a cause and so on until god which is the cause of everything, right? However because god has no cause, as you claim, that makes everything else random in the sense that everything was created randomly by something with no cause. It doesn't matter that the computer had a cause because ultimately what made the computer exist in the first place is something without a cause therefore random. That's why evolution exists because mutations are essentially random.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:50 PM

I don't believe in the evolution theory but I believe in adaptation. I strongly believe that all creatures are freated for a certain purpose and cannot decide on its own to change to something else.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:21:43 PM

I agree with BD that any imaginary god would have to exist outside the universe.

The law of evolution does not allow such a being to spontaneously create itself, or have always existed.

Badecker is a hoax.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Henz022

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

I do not believe in our evolution . I believe God Make Us With His own Image
Liquidhero

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

I did never beleive in evolution, becides this theory is not proven yet. I am not religious but strongly beleive that Earth and its life was created

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:08:46 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:22:31 AM by BADecker

So now we are back to cause and effect? Evolution does fit cause and effect because as you said god has no cause therefore everything he did is random.

Again, you show your deceptiveness. Just because we don't know much about the nature of God, doesn't mean that He doesn't use cause and effect, even if He, Himself, had no cause. It doesn't mean that He doesn't use random, either. But nature shows that random doesn't exist within it, simply by the fact that nature's cause was God.

Cool

And since god has no cause it renders everything random unless you now claim god has a cause. If the cause of everything is ultimately a causeless cause then everything is truly random.

God having no cause is simply something that shows that God is outside of the universe. C&E is a universe thing.

Cool

But you are not following the logic. Say a computer has a cause, the human that made it and the human itself has a cause and so on until god which is the cause of everything, right? However because god has no cause, as you claim, that makes everything else random in the sense that everything was created randomly by something with no cause. It doesn't matter that the computer had a cause because ultimately what made the computer exist in the first place is something without a cause therefore random. That's why evolution exists because mutations are essentially random.

Why do you assume randomness? It's not logical to say that something outside of the universe necessarily follows or doesn't follows laws - has or doesn't have randomness - but certainly not laws of the universe. If it were the laws of the universe that it followed, it would be part of the universe.

The closest that we easily, scientifically see within the universe, that doesn't follow the laws of the universe as we know them, is "nothing." We don't really know what the laws of empty space - nothing - are. We understand all kinds of laws regarding the material and energy that exist within the empty space of the universe. But the laws of the empty space itself have not been clearly defined. If someone does know, he isn't expressing it very well.

How much less can we understand if God, outside of the universe altogether, has laws or not, and what they might be, except when He reveals them to us?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:46:01 AM

Evolution isn't a theory.

Correct.  Evolution is fact.

But only within your religion/cult, or in the so-called theory of it.

Cool

Withing the whole scientific community and really most people. Statistics showed that the majority of the religious people, even your religion accepted evolution.

Now we see clearly how much of a hoax you are.

As I have been showing you throughout many pages, here, my personal religion is totally against evolution, because there are too many facts against evolution, and none in favor of evolution.

As for my formal religion, how do you know? I have never told you what my formal religion is. So you don't know.

You are like this with regard to evolution. You simply accept what others say, and you guess when you don't know. Evolution is a religion of no facts for you.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I see you are starting to give up by the lack of arguments.

For further idiotic creationism questions:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

Badecker will soon admit he lost guys, stay tuned.

My points stand.

Essentially, the evidence and proof for evolution is so limited that if that was all there was, evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory.

The evidence and proof against evolution is so strong, that evolution is impossible.

If you take the evidence for, and the evidence against, and applied it all in the quantum model, evolution would be out of sight. Perhaps you could find it if you looked real hard.

Oh, that's right. That's what evolutionists have been doing. Looking real hard, and then saying things like "if", "maybe", "perhaps", and all kinds of other limiting words, just to make people feel that there is something to evolution.

Cool
evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory. Roll Eyes..

How are you able to chat on here?..Did the internet just appear OR did it evolve?..

THE COMPUTER EVOLVED  Grin..
It evolved many many times and still will evolve with many people theorising how they should create it..

Darwin never said EVOLUTION Wink..
He studied many things and because he studied many things on how they worked we later on said
OH look at that Darwin he studies all sorts of things on how they evolve..

So we later on come up and said lets make a science called evolution theories and that means the study
of anything that as evolved ..So if it's there then study why how and many other questions how it come to be and what will happen to it from the start to the end..

You are on the INTERNET?..That evolved from this below

ENIAC
The ENIAC was invented by J. Presper Eckert and John Mauchly at the University of Pennsylvania and began construction in 1943 and was not completed until 1946. It occupied about 1,800 square feet and used about 18,000 vacuum tubes, ..

EVOLVED into a laptop ^^^^ what next no laptop and little tiny box and works with hologram and speak without having to type anything?..<Not far off Wink..

proof for evolution is so limited that if that was all there was, evolution doesn't deserve to even have a theory.  < YOUR ON THE INTERNET Kiss..<<Evolution in progress right before your very eyes..

Blockchains evolve ..

EVOLUTION is not about how a human come to be Angry ..It about how everything come to be ..

Does a plant go to heaven Badecker?..It evolved and it was created from a seed..

Now did your god create the plants? so do they go to heaven?..
Frogs froggy heaven ..Why i say this is because you bang on about god because you thinks of a heaven?..

You are scared to die so then with the heaven thought you must have death on your brains ..

If i do this then when i die i wont go to heaven..SO SAD Cry..

What is it you want to do in heaven you cannot do it on earth?..

I mean Muslims they blow themselves up for virgins and rivers full of wine..
Do the MUSLIMS know plenty of night clubs around with plenty of wine and women Wink..

So what do you expect from heaven Badecker..Because it's the main reason why your a god believer Wink..

YOUR TICKET INTO HEAVEN..

Hay badecker family have you been picking on our little crazy badecker? Angry..
Telling him if he doesn't behave he will burn in hell..

Tell your parents they should be ashamed of themselves for the threats of you burning in hell..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

Cool

Cool

Why do you assume randomness? It's not logical to say that something outside of the universe necessarily follows or doesn't follows laws - has or doesn't have randomness - but certainly not laws of the universe. If it were the laws of the universe that it followed, it would be part of the universe.

The closest that we easily, scientifically see within the universe, that doesn't follow the laws of the universe as we know them, is "nothing." We don't really know what the laws of empty space - nothing - are. We understand all kinds of laws regarding the material and energy that exist within the empty space of the universe. But the laws of the empty space itself have not been clearly defined. If someone does know, he isn't expressing it very well.

How much less can we understand if God, outside of the universe altogether, has laws or not, and what they might be, except when He reveals them to us?

Cool
Badecker your like a mental patient..

We can't hear the voices but you can Wink..
But with mental patients we must not give up on them  Grin..

And no you cannot have invalid benefits Wink Cheesy..

I wonder if we can make Badecker better  Undecided..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:43:34 AM

But the laws of the empty space itself have not been clearly defined. If someone does know, he isn't expressing it very well. OK let me try  Wink..

If your a tiny fish in the ocean and nothing around is nothing there?..

So what about the water Wink..

Atoms like a fish in water..
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

Some Evolutionists' Traits:

Evolutionists talk about fossils of extinct ape species, as if they belonged to half-human-half-ape creatures.
Surely you guys have seen a picture like the above somewhere. evolutionists use it to deceive people. Actually, such a creature never existed. In the past, there were human and hard, just like now. Both groups, past and present, are completely separate and unrelated to each other. none of the half-ape half-human creatures as seen in the drawings of the previous page, which once lived on earth. It will never happen. As we have stated before, no fossil was found to prove the claim
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

No one can be that dense.

Therefore, Badecker is a hoax. 

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

Some Evolutionists' Traits:

Evolutionists talk about fossils of extinct ape species, as if they belonged to half-human-half-ape creatures.
Surely you guys have seen a picture like the above somewhere. evolutionists use it to deceive people. Actually, such a creature never existed. In the past, there were human and hard, just like now. Both groups, past and present, are completely separate and unrelated to each other. none of the half-ape half-human creatures as seen in the drawings of the previous page, which once lived on earth. It will never happen. As we have stated before, no fossil was found to prove the claim
ENIAC: The First Computer - YouTube
Video for First computer▶ 2:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oGI_dNaPc

EVOLVED from above does it look the same as below?..

Top 5 Laptops (2017) - YouTube
Video for laptop youtube▶ 4:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmN2py6HMk
20 Apr 2017 - Uploaded by CTNtechnologynews
It's 2017, and the latest laptops hitting the market are thinner, lighter, and more powerful than ever before .

NOW the above ENIAC: The First Computer is the monkey the laptop is the human Grin..

Imagine someone smashed ENIAC up and dumped it never to been seen again and then we had nuke war
and then one day someone found a laptop would he know it was from ENIAC?..

But then found a playstation would they say hmm something the same here BUT would you say it was
ENIAC The First Computer ?..
Astargath

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

You claimed god has no cause, though, didn't you? If something has no cause it means is random, I'm not assuming anything, I'm simply following your logic.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:29:28 AM

How much less can we understand if God, outside of the universe altogether, has laws or not, and what they might be, except when He reveals them to us?..

The universe ..Is the universe 1 whole thing of infinity or is the universe 1 place amongst many other
places?..

Now i think it's 1 place of infinity that goes on forever that we are expanding into.

So Badecker you say outside of the universe your god come from so that means 2 places..
Now if 2 places why does your god come from the outside?..
Could it not be possible we are on the outside and your god come from the inside?..

Yes but how do you know he come from the outside..
And is there such thing as an outside of the universe?.. Undecided

See why not inside of the universe?

If your in your bedroom and your mums in the living room     are you both not in your home?..

Now imagine Badecker your dad saying to your mother where is our Backer he needs to do his prayers
your mum would say he is inside his bedroom..

So maybe your god is in his bedroom Wink..And not outside after all..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

You claimed god has no cause, though, didn't you? If something has no cause it means is random, I'm not assuming anything, I'm simply following your logic.
What caused the random and what effect did it have?..

Has anyone fell over?..So why did you fall over if no random..But we know people fall over..

We know things evolve but just like falling over that's how the random works..

I am not telling you Astargath i am just adding to get it into badeckers head..
Astargath

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

What caused the random and what effect did it have?..

Has anyone fell over?..So why did you fall over if no random..But we know people fall over..

We know things evolve but just like falling over that's how the random works..

I am not telling you Astargath i am just adding to get it into badeckers head..

I don't know, badecker just doesn't make much sense anymore, he is now just desperately trying to hold his position.

First, he argued evolution is impossible because some things show that it is impossible. I debunked them.
Then he said that because everything has a cause, mutations cannot be random so I said, if everything has a cause then we are just going to have infinite regression, this has a cause, this cause has a cause and so on for infinity and it doesn't solve anything.
Then he said that ''god'' which he claims is the creator of everything actually has no cause, which violates his whole argument of ''everything has a cause''.
If his argument is based on everything having a cause then he is actually saying that evolution is true because he said himself that there is something without a cause and furthermore that ''something'' caused everything, rendering everything random intrinsically.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
I agree that evolution is a hoax, a thing that confuses the people and a theory that made us believe that we are once monkeys, chimpanzees etc. When I read about the theory of evolution, I mmediately disagree on it though its just explaining how we evolve. But I cant accept that we came from ape family.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

The most read New Atlas stories of 2017

This year our top science and technology news stories ranged from ancient death traps and otherworldly weapons to anti-aging breakthroughs and mega-aircraft. Read on to see what captured the imagination of you, our readers, in 2017.

100x faster, 10x cheaper: 3D metal printing is about to go mainstream

Desktop Metal – remember the name. This Massachussetts company is preparing to turn manufacturing on its head, with a 3D metal printing system that's so much faster, safer and cheaper than existing systems that it's going to compete with traditional mass manufacturing processes.

Full story

Simulation suggests 68 percent of the universe may not actually exist

According to the Lambda Cold Dark Matter (Lambda-CDM) model, which is the current accepted standard for how the universe began and evolved, the ordinary matter we encounter every day only makes up around five percent of the universe's density, with dark matter comprising 27 percent, and the remaining 68 percent made up of dark energy, a so-far theoretical force driving the expansion of the universe. But a new study has questioned whether dark energy exists at all, citing computer simulations that found that by accounting for the changing structure of the cosmos, the gap in the theory, which dark energy was proposed to fill, vanishes.

Full story

Read more at https://newatlas.com/2017-science-tech-news/52714/.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: