Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Every monkey who was walking around is human already. And evolution is also already happen to our species. This question is very strange and obvious to answer.

And every human who walks around believing in evolution, is trying to become a monkey.

Cool

I'm now convinced this guy is simply trolling. There is no way someone is this stupid. All his comments become pretty funny when you consider the other creationists are lapping up his trolling.

You don't know badecker yet? I destroyed every single one of his arguments for the existence of god and he keeps coming back to post the same shit after a few months, over and over again, humans...

Your destruction of BADecker is simple political science. In other words, it has nothing to do with the physical sciences.

People are waking up. Evolution has no factual basis. In fact, evolution, itself, is showing this more and more, by contradicting itself in its findings, in ways that cannot be brought into the theory. Simply look at the current finds that are dated so differently that they could never fit evolution theory.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

The failure of evolution is in two parts:
1. All the foundational evolution scientists always say in their basic, foundational evolution papers, wording to the effect of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibly, probably," etc.  This means that they do not know, and that they do not have proof;
2. All the scientists and people who build on this foundation of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., are saying that they don't know and don't have proof, right along with the foundational papers they build on..

That's all there is for evolution. There is "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., and those who base their stuff on the "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

There is no proof that says "definitely," that is not based on "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

THAT'S your argument? That scientific papers don't use the word definitely? I would probably believe creationism as well if I was this uneducated. You are even more clueless than the other guy. If the two of you could go back to elementary science classes for a couple of years, then come back and message me, that would be great.

Ok I will learn what you have wrote... You are so smart... Im amazed. Your intelligence is so awesome and your knowledge of not arguing with someone because he is not peer-reviewed is so absolutely amazing and is so useful. WOW.

After 5 seconds I learned what you had learned o master! I learned your words are not peer-reviewed so they are not facts. The only facts are peer reviewed. If a bicyckle is not peer-reviewed I find its existance not fact in our evolution matrix. in my amazing insight I learned the only way to safe my evolutionist beliefs is to ignore everything anyone else says.

You are genious! I belieeveeeee. I believe in evolution because im so scientifical. My science is better than your science because your science is not science because a group thinking was not willing to place a stamp of review on it.

Meh.... science is so science with scientific science in scientific scientism. Im so scientific now. Thank you for you awesome peer-reviewed insights.

This dialog is so useful for us evolutionist. Im evolutionist now - do you think im smart now? Yes I am so smart I feel it...
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Monkeys hahahaaaaa...... Monkeys that perform in the circus? Maybe they have evolved too. Evolution is full of loopholes. I doubt its credibility  too. Well whatever works for you
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Yeay Evolution is a hoax, the earth is flat, reptilians are rulling the world and Jesus is coming back to have a chat with Chuck Norris.

So many trolls out there ...

Until proven contrary evolution is fact.

Doesnt mean it's a 100% correct, you know this is how knowledge goes ... you progress. Specially when you are studying such and old and long run phenonmenon.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
dumachi88

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

The bible is true
friera

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

you are right... only GOD is the real explanation...
Ironic Mode OFF
COME ON! your comment is a joke, isn't?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

1. All the foundational evolution scientists always say in their basic, foundational evolution papers, wording to the effect of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibly, probably," etc.  This means that they do not know, and that they do not have proof;
2. All the scientists and people who build on this foundation of: "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., are saying that they don't know and don't have proof, right along with the foundational papers they build on..

That's all there is for evolution. There is "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc., and those who base their stuff on the "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

There is no proof that says "definitely," that is not based on "if, maybe, it looks like, possibley, probably," etc.

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

THAT'S your argument? That scientific papers don't use the word definitely? I would probably believe creationism as well if I was this uneducated. You are even more clueless than the other guy. If the two of you could go back to elementary science classes for a couple of years, then come back and message me, that would be great.

Ok I will learn what you have wrote... You are so smart... Im amazed. Your intelligence is so awesome and your knowledge of not arguing with someone because he is not peer-reviewed is so absolutely amazing and is so useful. WOW.

After 5 seconds I learned what you had learned o master! I learned your words are not peer-reviewed so they are not facts. The only facts are peer reviewed. If a bicyckle is not peer-reviewed I find its existance not fact in our evolution matrix. in my amazing insight I learned the only way to safe my evolutionist beliefs is to ignore everything anyone else says.

You are genious! I belieeveeeee. I believe in evolution because im so scientifical. My science is better than your science because your science is not science because a group thinking was not willing to place a stamp of review on it.

Meh.... science is so science with scientific science in scientific scientism. Im so scientific now. Thank you for you awesome peer-reviewed insights.

This dialog is so useful for us evolutionist. Im evolutionist now - do you think im smart now? Yes I am so smart I feel it...

I take it back. You are equally clueless.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Forget it.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You seem to have missed the word "foundational."

When the foundation is messed up, everything that is built on the foundation is messed up.

Still waiting for some proof that evolution is factual. Until then...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Yeay Evolution is a hoax, the earth is flat, reptilians are rulling the world and Jesus is coming back to have a chat with Chuck Norris.

So many trolls out there ...

Until proven contrary evolution is fact.

Doesnt mean it's a 100% correct, you know this is how knowledge goes ... you progress. Specially when you are studying such and old and long run phenonmenon.

"Until proven contrary evolution is fact."

How about this one. "There are exactly 675 septillion grains of sand on the moon. Until proven contrary, this amount is fact."

When you are studying a lie that has been around for a long time - evolution - with many writings about it, it's difficult to get people to see the truth. Other than the fact that there are loads of words that have been written and spoken about evolution, do you have one hard, physical, scientific proof that evolution exists? Show us even just one, please.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Ironic Mode OFF

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Evolution is a hoax... or do you have even one proven fact for evolution?

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Ironic Mode OFF

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Cool

Please, for the love of this forum ask some advice from Coincube, maybe he can enlighten you finally.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley
Przemax

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:45:55 PM by Przemax

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley

Tricky question? Tricky answer - the real one.

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tetragrammaton.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionists. Aren't we? Aren't we smart? I think you are very smart. Teach me.
Astargath

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tertagramaton.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionist. Aren't we?

And why is that? Why is the real one the one that says he is the only one? You don't seem very skeptical about that, huh?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:42 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:18:12 PM by Przemax

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tertagramaton.

And why is that? Why is the real one the one that says he is the only one? You don't seem very skeptical about that, huh?

Im very sceptical about that... If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it. Would you?

If evolutionists would prove what the say - I would be shocked - for the moment the God rocks their boat and plays with them.

God will never allow this to happen in my opinion for us the people to be fully convinced about evolution. Ok he will test people, but there would be enough of embarassements on the evolution part that it would show the world - who they really are. My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

My question to evolutionists? Aren't you embarassed enough? If not I guess there will be a lot more embarassements to go.

If I would be so much embarassed in my believes I would be just as nervous and aggresive as you are. It must hurt your ego a little...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Please, for the love of this forum ask some advice from Coincube, maybe he can enlighten you finally.

I have been watching Coincube's posts. He has all kinds of information that seems to be good logical info. But he hasn't found any proof for evolution, either.

The question isn't really about proof for evolution. The real question is why evolution theory is so widespread, and believed to be truth, without any proof whatsoever. The only real answer is...

Evolution is a hoax, and a shrewdly perpetrated one at that.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

No, no, no. We aren't talking about those other religions in this thread. In this thread we are talking about the evolution religion.

Evolution is a hoax. Got any proof for it?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

LOL! You mean there might be more than one Astargath? Oh, Heaven forbid. Which one is the real one? LOL.

You don't seem to realize, that whether or not the real God says He is the real God, if He is the real God, He still is the real God. LOL.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Ironic Mode OFF

Cool

Im very sceptical about that... If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it. Would you?

If evolutionists would prove what the say - I would be shocked - for the moment the God rocks their boat and plays with them.

God will never allow this to happen in my opinion for us the people to be fully convinced about evolution. Ok he will test people, but there would be enough of embarassements on the evolution part that it would show the world - who they really are. My favourite moment was when scientist were following some trait and they thought that DNA could prove their claims - the closest specie in comparison with DNA is pig that they eat constantly.... Or when they compared chromosomes of human to apes it was proven to be completly random after all - to show a complete embarassement to all who do not rely strictly on the evolutionists dosing of information matrix of alternative reality.

My question to evolutionists? Aren't you embarassed enough? If not I guess there will be a lot more embarassements to go.

If I would be so much embarassed in my believes I would be just as nervous and aggresive as you are. It must hurt your ego a little...

Yeah, see, when it comes to evolution you act as a skeptic but with god you seem to have no problem to believe in all the bullshit.

''If that would be proven hoax i would cease to believe it.'' So you are saying that you believe in anything until it's proven wrong? I'm god then and you should worship me, prove I'm not or worship me, you would right? Until someone proves I'm not god you would believe I am, that's how it works for you, doesn't it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

No offense but i disagree.
I watched the Documentary Series called The Cosmos and i remembered The host Neil Degrasse Tyson said that all species on this earth including trees and us have DNA similarities and it looks like we came from one species to another.
I chose to believe in this theory about evolution because it made sense to me, we are all made up of carbons and i think some part of our dna just started to evolve or change in a drastic effect due to the sudden changes in our environment and for almost millions of years ago something just changed. Maybe that is why we dont look the same like other animals. Why there are monkeys still left? Probably,because we are the last line of evolved monkeys from the past..Why the bear in the north pole is colored white and the other bears are brown ? How a wolf got domesticated and turned into dogs? Evolution is a process where a species adapt to changes in the environment and nature has its peculiar ways to thrive and species living on it are affected every time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: