Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

I like the points being made here by RJF and MiningHabit that far too many people are excluded from private equity funding stages of the business cycle. Everybody should be able to participate. That is one reason why I have so much respect for the DNotes approach, and why I'm absolutely certain we have taken the right path. Just like the tag line we have adopted in our videos going forward:

"DNotes - the inclusive digital currency, for everyone."

I share your values and sentiments that even small investors should be given the opportunity to invest in situations they see fit and not be deprived of those rights by limiting them only to accredited investors. As part of consumer protection, I am less concerned about limiting their investment to 10% of their annual earnings or net-worth.

As you may know, DNotes Global has selected the more demanding funding program using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. We could use Reg. D 506(c) to raise unlimited amount only from accredited investors. That is the most common funding vehicle at a significantly lower cost. But then, "DNotes - the inclusive digital currency, for everyone."

Absolutely Alan! In order to maintain integrity, you have to "practice what you preach". Ignoring this is the downfall of so many startups and small, growing companies. In all fairness, yes, things always deviate from the the original plan but, I will argue, unless it is regulatory or legal, there is always a way to bend and reposition without loosing site of what attracted investors and customers in the first place. So many startups make the usually fatal mistake of abandoning their guiding principles and loosing site the goal when confronted with problems they see as insurmountable.

It's always easier to give up or, compromise your principles to survive, but, in the long run there are no true rewards on that path.

I absolutely love that comment RJF. In my view, success can be boiled down to the expression of one's vaunted principles and virtue. Many projects will likely fall by the wayside when they realise that institutional and user reluctance to use their products is the result of them taking an easy route, that has led to regulatory hurdles that can't be overcome but to begin again. Many in the ICO realm have gone with the 'easy route', that doesn't necessarily guarantee long-term success. The messaging in this forum has always praised the novelty and benefits that Initial Coin Offerings may offer, though we have always remained cautious on them with respect to our expectations of regulator responses to security checks that ICO's have historically circumvented. We have often discussed the need for sensible cryptocurrency regulation, and DCEBrief was created to aid these stakeholders as an education tool.

Earlier today I submitted a proposal to one of the largest New Zealand public-sector organizations that is trying to increase their capability in the cryptocurrency space. The consultation document was created in response to a request forwarded to me that originated via the commissioner of the organization themselves, and it is my current understanding that my early session(s) may involve educating executives from other organisations / sitting board of directors. I am very privileged to be in a position to at least help out however I can in my corner of the world. The benefits of getting countries to one-by-one take sensible steps to understanding and making room for cryptocurrencies are enormous, and it is much better to get involved when the policies are being drafted, rather than after the fact. I think that New Zealand could become a huge market for DNotes, given that no cryptocurrency but NAV have a presence in the country, and all applications built in the country are created on proxy platforms like ethereum or outsourced to overseas firms, which mean less control and customizability for those organizations that commission development.

That said, the first step is getting the regulations right.

Allow me to deviate slightly here due to what you were saying about regulations. I wonder, how hard would it be for the SEC to create a seperate class for crypto ICOs? The regulatory structures already in place for IPOs could be culled and realigned while being repurposed to fit ICOs without an inordinate amount of work I would think. Something like "Crypto IPO Lite" for online companies. The regulations could be rather simple I would think, something along the lines of verification of the principles, some sort of bond (maybe depends on amount to be raised and final score for the project), proof of concept and usefulness of the end product along with a real white paper and business plan.  

Add background checks and proof of concept and permit them to raise some preset figure depending on scoring those items. Really not much work involved but the pre-qual would show commitment and follow through. It's really a shame that most of these ICOs start out with good intentions but get derailed or smothered in the amount of work required to bring their product to market. Perhaps an online ICO incubator could be available to assist with all the ins and out of turning a crypto idea into an online business. An incubator could also score a project in advance and help in making a decision to proceed or not.

Just some thoughts. I like to take real world systems and project them into the crypto world. I think this will become a speciality and a profitable venture soon enough!

As it stands now, DNotes stakeholders really have zero vested interest in the fate of ICO's. It would be a foolish waste of resources to lobby for lenient ICO regulation, when we have already charted a path to do an IPO that is legal by todays standards. I do agree that the ability for the little guy to invest and raise capital is important, but not when it involves do nothing schemes that sell mystery and deception to make their founders rich beyond belief. I don't think I've seen 10 projects out of the hundreds and hundreds of ICO's that have even come close to accomplishing what they set out to do.

Brandon,

Actually, in my opinion, you could not be more wrong. I am NOT saying Dnotes should do an ICO, I'm saying the industry and government should get together and come up with rules and acceptable guidelines for ICOs because they are NOT going to go away anytime soon no matter how much any country would them to. Like it or not, ICO's are part of our industry. Your statement sounds like the hundreds of statements from bankers and officials we have all seen over the years. So, take for example myself. I hold DNotes, I support DNotes, I introduce people to DNotes, I believe in DNotes and I have been with DNotes since the beginning but, I also hold over 50 other coins including the top ten. Some of those started as ICO's and were very successful.

Remember, all this is new, it's all experimental and there will always be good and bad actors in the mix. Don't condemn something because it's popular. DNotes stakeholders can, and will, do whatever they please and none of us really knows who believes in what. No offense but, I suggest you re-read my post, it really had nothing to do with DNotes itself, it was simple a discussion point on the future of our industry. And, I don't recall asking for anyone to lobby for anything, that was simply an idea, do with it what you will.

RJF, I thought your position and questions raised were very reasonable. We deeply appreciate your continued support of DNotes efforts. This will be a massive industry with plenty of room for everyone.

I am doubtful if it is possible to regulate a decentralized autonomous entity, (DLT, virtual currency or some other names) that is leaderless and not controlled by an individual or a group of individuals. That explains why, to date, not a single ICO has been registered or exempt with the SEC, according to its Chairman, Jay Clayton.

Whether, we like it or not, I envision that, at a minimum, future regulatory rules will require the registration of the organizers of new coins if pre-mined and sold as "securities" to fund their projects. It will require full disclosures and other continued reporting requirements. Alternatively, regulators and law makers could elect to do nothing and just apply the existing laws in the book. The later, will lead to more confusion and wrong interpretation applicable laws, and likely discourage and stifle innovations.

DNotes can lead by example. In view of our mounting workload, we are not in the position to take on any leadership roles to help change the landscapes. Focusing on our top priority projects are always most important to us. At this point, launching DNotes 2.0 and our funding programs are most important to us.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Interesting Twist and Turn:

Despite increasing law enforcement efforts to clamp down on the offering of unregistered securities the flood of emails has not slowed down. More efforts have been spent to argue why their coin is a “utility” tokens and not securities that need to be registered or exempt with the SEC. In my opinion, if money is raised by selling tokens as an investment with an expectation of an increased return on investment based on the efforts of others in a common enterprise, it does not matter how the product is labeled.  They have all the hallmarks of securities under US laws. 

Here is another interesting twist:

No regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in this whitepaper. Thus, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this whitepaper does not imply compliance with any applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules.”

Very interesting disclaimer. But I don’t see how it could help their cause, from any angle.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Seeing as the roadmap of 2017 was not completed, It would be awesome if you guys could update the roadmap so I can watch for important dates. I work with people who will be interested in your REG D. but we have to see the whitepaper and roadmap first.  Smiley

That is a fair point. What we could do is do an add-on for the roadmap, in terms of a checklist and wishlist. The white paper and other appropriate documentation will be available for the fund raising efforts.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Here is another reminder that the cleaning-up process will continue, with more regulatory enforcement involving other agencies.

New Jersey Halts Cryptocurrency Firm Bitstrade from Fraudulently Offering Unregistered Securities

February 12, 2018 @ 8:32 am By JD Alois
Source: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/02/128290-new-jersey-halts-cryptocurrency-firm-bitstrade-fraudulently-offering-unregistered-securities/

The State of New Jersey has issued an emergency order halting Bitstrade, a firm that promised “investment profit guaranteed” via cryptocurrency related investment plans.

Bitstrade posts that 960 “happy investors” have used their services. Bitstrade claims to be able to return 10% interest accrued daily if you invested $10,001 or more.

The New Jersey Bureau of Securities found that Bitstrade violated the State’s Uniform Securities Law by offering investors an unregistered security in the form of an investment pool. Bitstrade is not registered to sell securities in New Jersey.

“The Bureau’s action today reinforces our commitment to protecting investors as they navigate the uncharted and largely unregulated domain of cryptocurrency-related investments,” commented NJ Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal. “We want to make sure that investors tempted to cash in on the cryptocurrency rage aren’t being lured into sending funds to an anonymous internet entity without knowing where the funds are going or how they’ll be used.”

The Bitstrade website offers a “profit calculator” to lure in unsuspecting investors with outlandish claims of investment returns. Investors could participate for as little as $10.00 by backing the investment pool that claimed to be buying Bitcoin.

Bitstrade said their “mission is to empower people financially and make the world more open and connected. This is the community of the people with a common cause to make bitcoin the most used payment system in the world. Our vision is to foster a trusted bitcoin community, more friendly than OTC, but [more] involved than a bitcoin broker.”

Sharon M. Joyce, Acting Director of the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs, said there is no recourse for investors to recoup their losses;
“We’re reminding investors to be extra vigilant about fully vetting what is being sold before investing with cryptocurrency.”
Bitstrade claimed to maintain addresses in Redland, California and Scottsdale, Arizona. According to the Bureau, the California address listed on Bitstrade’s website is bogus and simply does not exist. The Arizona address listed is the headquarters of an unrelated, publicly-traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company, the Bureau found.

“Bitstrade is a prime example of a company seeking to capitalize on the cryptocurrency craze,” said Christopher W. Gerold, Chief of the Bureau of Securities.  “Regulators, including the Bureau, are actively responding to fraudulent crypto-cloaked securities offerings.”
The Bitstrade website does not list any names of management or firm founders. A review of WhoIsindicated “Tim Jones” ostensibly based in Washington, DC was the registrant of the domain.

The Bitstrade site highlights the risk to unsophisticated investors falling for outrageous claims of investment returns in the crytpocurrency space.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

https://dcebrief.com/innovation-that-matters-dnotesvault-and-crisp/

acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Seeing as the roadmap of 2017 was not completed, It would be awesome if you guys could update the roadmap so I can watch for important dates. I work with people who will be interested in your REG D. but we have to see the whitepaper and roadmap first.  Smiley

Thank you acryptodealer, we're very appreciative of your suggestions.

The roadmap is indeed a bit older now, having been made in ~May last year. With the very uncertain regulatory and technological environment of the time, we left our options open in lieu of taking premature action before external actors like the SEC put a dampener on the ICO party, which was an option we had left open. Since then, we have become a lot more concrete in our direction coming into 2018, and we are certain that we are on the right path to gaining a significant competitive advantage by undertaking a Reg A+ financing round that is regulatorily compliant, and still allows the participation of everyone. We would certainly welcome interest in a Reg D offering that we instigate prior to the Reg A+ round.

At the point that I handed over the whitepaper to Ken and Joe for finishing touches, it stood at 5500 words. Joe and Alan will be adding specificity to the document that I don't hold the clout to complete. The whitepaper covers the main issues that DNotes plan to solve, how DNotes functions as a currency and an application development platform, and explains the benefits of our integrated business ecosystem that will offer an array of blockchain products and financial services (and cover those we have prioritised) to DNotes users', and DNotes Global's business clients, equity-partners, and subsidiaries. It contains a lot more in depth information than what you see in an ICO document (which are generally infographic-based 'whitepapers'), and it has been written to be less difficult to read than a "technical whitepaper" (think zerocash). Technical whitepapers are very rare today anyway in the generation of tokens that are built atop of other platforms, which means that little is offered that is technically innovative so far as the blockchain itself is concerned (hence not a lot that is 'technical' to write about). This also means that few advantages exist that can not be easily replicated outside of the company's marketing and base customer acquisition. This is also why ICO whitepapers tend to focus on how blockchain 'can be' applied to the industry they are entering (though whether it 'should be' in my view is a different question altogether).

I am also looking very forward to seeing the finished version also, and to everybody being able to read it. There are multiple other work streams on the go, but I will leave them to others to announce when they are closer to completion.

Looking forward to seeing the finished version of the whitepaper.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

Government Websites Infected with Crypto-Mining Coinhive Malware

https://dcebrief.com/government-websites-infected-with-crypto-mining-coinhive-malware/
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

Just for a little more clarification for the CRISP;

Today, before the launch of DNotes 2.0, the only way to earn interest is to enroll in the retirement plan at either a 5y,10y, 15y or 20y plan? 
There's no interest accrual by just storing your DNotes in the vault?

When DNotes 2.0 is launched, this will change by not having to enroll in CRISP, but just to HODL in the vault?

Then additionally, we'll be able to stake our coins from the same vault account?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

Today, before the launch of DNotes 2.0, the only way to earn interest is to enroll in the retirement plan at either a 5y,10y, 15y or 20y plan? 

When DNotes 2.0 is launched, this will change by not having to enroll in CRISP, but just to HODL in the vault?

Then additionally, we'll be able to stake our coins from the same vault account?

Hey Denver Dan,

"the only way to earn interest is to enroll in the retirement plan at either a 5y,10y, 15y or 20y plan?"
The retirement bonus balance is currently depleted:
"we provided incentives for getting involved and saving DNotes, including a 1,000,000 DNotes bonus to be paid to retirement accounts as bonus interest.

And so far, it’s been an incredible success story for everyone involved. The retirement program was so successful that the bonus balance was depleted well ahead of the intended target of 5 years."

"There's no interest accrual by just storing your DNotes in the vault?"
That is correct.

"When DNotes 2.0 is launched, this will change by not having to enroll in CRISP, but just to HODL in the vault?"
Not just in the DNotesVault, but it could be in your own wallet.
What happens to those CRISPs when DNotes 2.0 launches? There’s good news on that front! Because our CRISP programs have become such a popular feature for DNotes stakeholders, we have decided to expand its benefits. The future of CRISP will feature automatic blockchain distributions, made in two ways: 0.166% after 30 days and 4% after 365 days.

Best of all, DNotes stakeholders won’t have to do anything new to earn those distributions. They only need to maintain their DNotes at the DNotesVault or in their own secure wallet - and hold them for the designated period required to receive interest payments. That’s it! No special terms or difficult requirements to meet; they simply need to hold their DNotes to earn interest!

"Then additionally, we'll be able to stake our coins from the same vault account?"
Once deferred / cold staking is available, which may not be available for the first release of DNotes 2.0.

Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

https://dcebrief.com/innovation-that-matters-dnotesvault-and-crisp/
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Denver Dan,

"the only way to earn interest is to enroll in the retirement plan at either a 5y,10y, 15y or 20y plan?"
The retirement bonus balance is currently depleted:
"we provided incentives for getting involved and saving DNotes, including a 1,000,000 DNotes bonus to be paid to retirement accounts as bonus interest.

And so far, it’s been an incredible success story for everyone involved. The retirement program was so successful that the bonus balance was depleted well ahead of the intended target of 5 years."

"There's no interest accrual by just storing your DNotes in the vault?"
That is correct.

"When DNotes 2.0 is launched, this will change by not having to enroll in CRISP, but just to HODL in the vault?"
Not just in the DNotesVault, but it could be in your own wallet.
What happens to those CRISPs when DNotes 2.0 launches? There’s good news on that front! Because our CRISP programs have become such a popular feature for DNotes stakeholders, we have decided to expand its benefits. The future of CRISP will feature automatic blockchain distributions, made in two ways: 0.166% after 30 days and 4% after 365 days.

Best of all, DNotes stakeholders won’t have to do anything new to earn those distributions. They only need to maintain their DNotes at the DNotesVault or in their own secure wallet - and hold them for the designated period required to receive interest payments. That’s it! No special terms or difficult requirements to meet; they simply need to hold their DNotes to earn interest!

"Then additionally, we'll be able to stake our coins from the same vault account?"
Once deferred / cold staking is available, which may not be available for the first release of DNotes 2.0.

[/quote]

Excellent.   Again, what great benefits to be a DNotes holder.  Thank you Joe.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

Press Releases

Top Picks

The DNotes Story – an Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/the-dnotes-story-an-unfolding-big-bold-idea-of-global-scale

Tech Revolutions: Cryptocurrency vs. Personal Computers – Interview with Alan Yong
https://dcebrief.com/tech-revolutions-cryptocurrency-vs-personal-computers-interview-with-alan-yong/

DNotes Launches New Website - Aims to Bridge the Gap Between Centralized and Decentralized Worlds
http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-launches-new-website-aims-to-bridge-the-gap-between-the-centralized-and-the-decentralized-world/

As DNotes Celebrates 3rd Birthday, Co-Founder Alan Yong Sheds Light on DNotes’ Long Term Vision
https://news.bitcoin.com/dnotes-celebrates-3rd-birthday-co-founder-alan-yong-sheds-light-dnotes-long-term-vision/

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016 To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13312693/1/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain.html

DNotes 2015 Year in Review
https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-2015-year-in-review/

See More...

Interview Part 1 – Alan Yong of DNotes
http://www.coinnewsasia.com/interview-part-1-alan-yong-of-dnotes/

Interview Part 2 – Alan Yong of DNotes
http://www.coinnewsasia.com/interview-part-2-alan-yong-of-dnotes/

DNotes Will Be Known as the Currency with a Purpose
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dnotes-will-be-known-as-the-currency-with-a-purpose

DNotes 2015 Year in Review
https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-2015-year-in-review/

As DNotes Celebrates 3rd Birthday, Co-Founder Alan Yong Sheds Light on DNotes’ Long Term Vision
https://news.bitcoin.com/dnotes-celebrates-3rd-birthday-co-founder-alan-yong-sheds-light-dnotes-long-term-vision/

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Celebrates As One Of The First Long Term Alternative Cryptocurrencies
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-one-100000522.html

DNotes Launches DCEBrief
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-launches-dcebrief/34812

DNotes Alan Yong Speaks at Silicon Dragon Regarding Bitcoins Shortfalls
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-alan-yong-speaks-at-silicon-dragon-regarding-bitcoins-shortfalls/33225

DNotes Adds Employee Benefits to CRISPs
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-adds-employee-benefits-to-crisps/33003

DNotes Educational Guide Brings Digital Currency Learning To Your Smartphone
http://www.coinnewsasia.com/dnotes-educational-guide-brings-digital-currency-learning-to-your-smartphone/

Students can get rid of debts with an interesting program proposed by DNotes
https://themerkle.com/students-can-get-rid-of-debts-with-an-interesting-program-proposed-by-dnotes/

DNotes is Now Listed On Cryptsy!
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-is-now-listed-on-cryptsy/34964

DNotes Announces Launch of Company in 2016!
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-announces-launch-of-company-in-2016/35349

Digital Currency – The Future of Money
https://dcebrief.com/digital-currency-the-future-of-money/

DNotes Alan Yong Comments Regarding Greece; Needs A Global Currency
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dnotes-alan-yong-comments-regarding-greece-needs-a-global-currency/33571

DNotes Launching Today, With A Plan For Competing In The Crowded Altcoin Space
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dnotes-launching-today-plan-competing-crowded-altcoin-space/

DNotes Next Growth Phase
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dnotes-enters-second-growth-phase-today/

Crypto Moms: A Year Of Crypto Gender Equality
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/crypto-moms-year-crypto-gender-equality/

Cryptomoms Strives for Digital Currency Equality
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptomoms_strives_for_digital_currency_equality

Bringing Cryptocurrency To Women Worldwide, Cryptomoms.com Launches With 3 Million DNotes Giveaway
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bringing-cryptocurrency-women-worldwide-cryptomoms-011500357.html

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee-1419210577/

DNotes Cryptocurrency Savings Plans For Children – First of Many Unprecedented Digital Currency Savings Instruments Sponsored by DnotesVault
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-children-first-many-unprecedented-digital-currency-savings-instruments-sponsored-dnotesvault-1419210621/

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Celebrates As One Of The First Long Term Alternative Cryptocurrencies
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-one-100000522.html

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches Long Term Saving Plans With Potential To Aid The Unbanked And Retirees Worldwide
https://medium.com/@raly1783/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-as-one-of-the-first-long-term-alternative-cryptocurrencies-f76d64ddcc5c

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Focuses On Banking Solutions And Stability While Venture Capital Investment Continues At Record Breaking Pace
http://dnotescoin.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-focuses-on-banking-solutions-and-stability-while-venture-capital-investment-continues-at-record-breaking-pace/

Grexit Digital Currency Long Term Solution? Co-Founder of DNotes, Alan Yong Shares His Vision
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/grexit-digital-currency-long-term-solution-co-founder-dnotes-alan-yong-shares-vision-1436319566/

Digital Currency DNotes to Present at NASDAQ in New York - Builds on Bitcoin's Shortfalls
http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswire/press_releases/2015/06/15/NY33813

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DCEBrief.com, ‘Digital Currency Executive Brief’ News Portal
http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dcebrief-com-digital-currency-executive-brief-news-portal/

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016 To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain
https://www.newswire.com/press-release/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces Company Launch and Book for Small Business Owners in 2016
http://dnotescoin.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-launch-and-book-for-small-business-owners-in-2016/

Cryptocurrency Company DNotes Launches Kickstarter Campaign for the New Book “The Four Pillars of Business Success” In the Spirit of ‘Small Business Week’
http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswire/press_releases/2016/05/07/NY92647

Interesting project. I will follow this one closely.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Interesting project. I will follow this one closely.

Hi JanCoppens, welcome to the DNotes forum!

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Thank you very much for the write up Joe. I trust many new to our community will find this helpful!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

I am not sure if everything will be normal again in two weeks. But things are certainly beginning to settle - regaining more favorable sentiments.

Next Bitcoin Bull Run to Occur in 2 Weeks:

Pantera By Investopedia
Updated February 13, 2018 — 6:00 AM EST

As bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, continues to rebound from its lows reached last week, one hedge fund manager expects a major price surge right around the corner.

In an interview with CNBC, Pantera Capital founder and Chief Executive Officer Dan Morehead made bullish calls on bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general, suggesting that despite a decline that coincided with a larger market sell-off, the digital currency space is back on track to rake in returns for investors.  (See also: City of Berkeley Considers ICO to Raise Funds.)

“We’re certainly aware that it’s a very speculative market,” said Morehead. “Its volatile on the upside, but it can be volatile on the downside.”

71-Day Countdown
The cryptocurrency enthusiast noted that bitcoin had a 64% fall from its peak around $20,000 to its recent trough, “and that’s exactly the average decline in the bitcoin market over the last seven bear-market cycles.” Adding that while “the past doesn’t predict the future,” Morehead indicated that the dip seems like the right correction for the digital currency based on historical price fluctuations.

The hedge fund CEO also said that bitcoin has had an average bear market of 71 days, and that the current cycle is in its 52nd day. “So it seems like another couple of weeks and everything will be kind of normal and it could start grinding back up,” he stated.

Read more: https://www.investopedia.com/news/next-bitcoin-bull-run-occur-2-weeks-pantera/
DCEBrief

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Early Data Suggests Few Taxpayers Reporting Crypto Gains and Losses

https://dcebrief.com/early-data-suggests-few-taxpayers-reporting-crypto-gains-and-losses/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

Happy Valentines Day all!

Working on a checklist, broken down by Accomplishments, In Progress, Wish List / Future Projects, and Long Term Goals. This will also be included in the white paper. Currently there are 60 items in total, if you would like to contribute let me know.

doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Been lurking for a while on here. Really like the angle DNotes took in approaching funding and crypto in general.

Are there any plans to get marketing / more community involvement? At the moment the subreddit is totally dead and discord seems to be the primary avenue of communication these days (for good reason) where Dnotes has no presence at all. Any plans on stepping up on those fronts around the time of the launch of DNotes 2.0 next month?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Been lurking for a while on here. Really like the angle DNotes took in approaching funding and crypto in general.

Are there any plans to get marketing / more community involvement? At the moment the subreddit is totally dead and discord seems to be the primary avenue of communication these days (for good reason) where Dnotes has no presence at all. Any plans on stepping up on those fronts around the time of the launch of DNotes 2.0 next month?

Welcome doctorlw1, thank you for your interest in DNotes and suggestions. Appreciate the reminder on Reddit, I had a few updates to send over there.

We do have plans for an aggressive marketing plan scheduled for our fundraising efforts and the release of DNotes 2.0.

Discord - I've only looked into it briefly. It appears to be designed as a IRC / TeamSpeak / Conference type platform and seems to be a good place to send people to chat. The question is, is it worth spending resources there? How does it benefit DNotes? and, How much does it benefit DNotes?

DCEBrief

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Salon to Readers: Watch Ads or Let Us Use Your Unused Computing Power to Mine Monero

https://dcebrief.com/salon-to-readers-watch-ads-or-let-us-use-your-unused-computing-power-to-mine-monero/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 03:10:09 PM by TeeGee

Welcome doctorlw1, thank you for your interest in DNotes and suggestions. Appreciate the reminder on Reddit, I had a few updates to send over there.

We do have plans for an aggressive marketing plan scheduled for our fundraising efforts and the release of DNotes 2.0.

Discord - I've only looked into it briefly. It appears to be designed as a IRC / TeamSpeak / Conference type platform and seems to be a good place to send people to chat. The question is, is it worth spending resources there? How does it benefit DNotes? and, How much does it benefit DNotes?

Thank you doctorlw1.

Joe raises some fair points regarding the resources required to maintain a presence in online channels, though I am quite sure that if there was an overwhelming percentage of users that wanted to engage with us through that medium, that we would consider an active presence in a discord / telegram channel. As we undertake the upcoming mini-IPO and market ourselves much more aggressively, we may find that we need to have that presence. We certainly prefer to respond to the most urgent community desires and needs, and our support base is set to grow significantly in the near term with the upcoming 2.0 release.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: