Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest?  (Read 125715 times)
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:22:34 AM

If i have 500$ to invest i would like to invest to cindicator token or atlant. I think these two token has a potential room to grow..we will see. But today south korean ban ico t9ken. I dont know what will happ3ned to this crypto world.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:35:34 AM

Yes, that is not too much money, i would definetely invest those $500 in any coin between top 50 and 75, and it would be better if it's price is below $1, that would make it very easy to take profits if it makes a 2x or 3x.
Considering that it is not too much money, you can not make a good plan of investment.. If you want to invest safe, then invest in ethereum, but with $500 you can buy 1.8 aprox, and you have to wait until it reaches $750 each to make a considerable profit.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Although I am a noob but i have done my research, I would be buying waves tokens for all the money i had that i intended to put into crypto. Will all the partnerships that are coming in future, this is going to cross 50USD in 8-10 months for sure.
Your prediction is simply too positive waves is a good project but to think it can give you 1000% in profits in just a matter of months is being too naive, you may say that this happened already and I will agree but that only means you are late to the party.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:16:48 PM

I'm sure you won't get the exact same answer.  Try to pick a few of the top coins and sell them high buy them back at lower price. Use maths instead of emotions. Patient and strong hands will help. Good luck! Wink
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

Go all in on Sonm, they'll go x10 before the year is over, x200 before 2020 no doubt in my mind. Read their whitepaper, check out the graph, observe the team, and tell me I'm wrong

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Baba! Simple Buy Bitcoin ! Dont buy anything which will make you 500$ to 400$ then might be 250$
Just Buy bitcoin and It will be 750$ soon !

Thanks

investing in bitcoin will give you a safe investment because the fluctuations are not as fast as on altcoin, let alone buy bitcoin at this time is the right choice to get a profit in theshort term because bitcoin continues to experience upward trend today but if you want a bigger profit even doubled, you can invest in altcoin but it will certainly be a bit risky
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:35:46 PM

If you have $ 500 invested then it is best to look for cheap altcoin to invest because it will match your profit at this time. The list of cheap altcoin present is XVG, RDD, ADA, DOGE should invest now

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

500$ is very good to risk one good ICO, now upcoming Pally ICO, if they hit exchange with market cap 4 500 000 0 $ it will be 10x ico price.
So 500$ = 5000$ Smiley
alay1388

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:37 AM

i invest in btc ltc and eth.. ripple too
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

You'd make a good profit, but if you have 500$ you can easily turn that into 1000$ in a matter of days with a smaller coin like Sonm. Then you can take 300$ out, buy Eth and invest in a good ICO. Rinse, repeat until you're at 10K. Invest that 10K into 10 different ICO's that offer a lot of coins in presale, and you can turn your original 500$ into 50-100K in a matter of years
If I have $500 I buy a lot of bitcoin, because it is a good investment. More people want to choose this coin due to good performance of this coin in crypto currency society. I think if you choose it to invest believe me you will never regret. Because I'm pretty sure that you are earn income, moreover this is the coin that a lot of potential to survive in digital currency community.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

I would divide it between Deeponion, NVST, NEO and Bitcoin. At least two of the three first options will give huge returns according to me. Bitcoin as a safety wedge.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I heard about this ICO but I think it would be much better to spend this money on bitcoin. It has started to gain value and last time when it did, people really earned huge profits. Bitcoin is the best investment at present. It is far better in multiplying than any of the asset. It will look expensive at first but the good thing is, once bought simple holding on can give 5o times more profit.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

I heard about this ICO but I think it would be much better to spend this money on bitcoin. It has started to gain value and last time when it did, people really earned huge profits. Bitcoin is the best investment at present. It is far better in multiplying than any of the asset. It will look expensive at first but the good thing is, once bought simple holding on can give 5o times more profit.

Can't say I agree. It's one of the most stable and the safer choice for the time being, but it's also not going to get you any huge gains short term.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:39:35 PM

If I have $500 I buy a lot of bitcoin, because it is a good investment. More people want to choose this coin due to good performance of this coin in crypto currency society. I think if you choose it to invest believe me you will never regret. Because I'm pretty sure that you are earn income, moreover this is the coin that a lot of potential to survive in digital currency community.

It's one of the few that might really see full global adoption, true, and it could easily go to 20K, but that's still 'barely' a x5 ROI. Sonm, Datum, Change, Nem, Ven, ... all have the potential to go x50

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

Here BTC , LTC , ETH , LISK are the better option to invest Because the price of these coins is really low prices , whatever the reason of down now but here it is 100% sure that price will increase with small interval of weeks .
But besides of these coins we have another option to invest now these are doge coin  which is available to buy at rate 25 Satoshi/doge .
The value of doge coin will be 100 Satoshi easily Because here doge Coin is open source coin  and better technology coin and can easily increase Because it has really a big investors .
The second coin that is much profitable is bitcoin cash Because the price of this coin is now 0.083btc/bccwhich is really a small price of this coin and here we know that what is the technology behind this coin which is appreciated .
So don't loss the opportunity to buy these coins now , buy today and make profit much in 1-2 months .
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

Other minor coins might have better potential in the short to medium term. Some of them rise 100's of % in a week or so. You won't see BTC do that.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:37:49 AM

Looking at the size of the capital you want to invest, it is better to spread it on project in top 20 at most, and I will recommend Bitcoin be 20$ of your portfolio and be diligent to regulate portfolio at least one in a month just to spread around your profit

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

When i have 500$ today, i will invest on LTC/ETH, i dont know i confident with coint, but when i have more than 5000 $ up, no more thinking again, i will send and buy BTC, heheheheh keep smile and spirt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: