Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

Without any doubts, bitcoin has a great future. We should start with the number of users and transactions. The growth doesn't stop. In addition, another point is the increase of the amount of companies that enter the cryptocurrency in the list of payment systems.
Not only bitcoin but the whole cryptocurrrency world has a big future. The blockchain technology as well as other types of technology inside crytpocurreny have brought us many new features which can make us better. Sooner or later, the government has to face their biggest thread - the cryptocurrency
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

yes bitcoin have bright future, i think we can reach $100.000
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

I think bitcoin have good future. Because bitcoin now struggling for his own value. So i think bitcoin have a future. Even at present again bitcoins rate increasing. It is happy news for every bitc earner and marketer.
It seems to me that so many predictions have already been made about the future of Bitcoin, that even skeptics will already believe its Rainbow development. I think that there is no need to exaggerate. And we all understand the prospects for Bitcoin that are waiting for us.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

Why would you not think it had a future? You've seen it go from zero to four thousand and even hit 5000. There's no reason for you to think it would not have a future numbers like that don't lie. A history like that doesn't lie. Of course it has a future question is whether it has a future in the place for most people think it belongs to the currency markets. I can remember any other currency or commodity which has raised so high as bitcoin for past one and a half year.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Bitcoin is very popular, so for the next 20 years you can be sure that it will live. Especially now it is profitable to invest in the crypto currency, and sometimes it is even more stable than the national currency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Yes we have future here in bitcoin if you are harkworking and dedicated in your work here even now or in next year you can earn big here for your good and secure future,me i always try to read in any thread here for my knowledge in bitcoin now i already join in campaign so i will do my best to do constructive post then i also play faucets for extra earning after that i will try my luck in trading
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

As far as currency is concerned, cryptocurrency is the future, the value of bitcoins has gone up and a lot of countries today are really looking into the possibility of investing in this currency.  Even when China closes the door to bitcoins, their investors have just transferred to Japan or Korea, even worse, Hong Kong.  After they close the exchange, other countries have opened its door to use the bitcoins... Two days ago, the value of bitcoins plays around 3900 USD per bitcoins but last night, it just gets higher.  The last time I checked, it already reacher 4,200 USD.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:07:34 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Bitcoin is very popular, so for the next 20 years you can be sure that it will live. Especially now it is profitable to invest in the crypto currency, and sometimes it is even more stable than the national currency.

If we can see the state of bitcoins for the past and the current we can see that bitcoin is so popular and the adoption is super great! And maybe by upcoming years we can see more great adoption which lead to more price up of it and by that way bitcoins have a great future. And we cannot actually say that this digital token doesn't have a future since many people will get mad since they will lose some source of income via bitcoins and also this token is well establish and have good roots to the business establishments already so this will conclude that bitcoins may get more good future.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

bitcoin is very good in the future, the advantage of bitcoin is bitcoin can not be held or in control by anyone, if you discuss bitjam is another story.
If we see the past record of Bitcoin, we’ll get to know that Bitcoin became more popular with each passing day and its market price keep on increasing significantly. On the basis of what I have seen in past, I am very much confident that Bitcoin has not only a future but a very bright future.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:51:28 PM

yes of course bitcoin has a future because the price is always going up and if we have bitcoin savings will certainly make us get a profit with a price that is always up

johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Yes of course, if we bitcoin earners will always support the btc currency I'm sure it will grow more than ever. It can't achieved it's value now (4500$) if we don't support it. Not only BTC but other crypto-currencies has potential to expand. The growing technology is also the rising of crypto-currencies.  

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

Yes we have future here in bitcoin if you are harkworking and dedicated in your work here even now or in next year you can earn big here for your good and secure future,me i always try to read in any thread here for my knowledge in bitcoin now i already join in campaign so i will do my best to do constructive post then i also play faucets for extra earning after that i will try my luck in trading

yes I agree and believe that bitcoin has a future, I also always try to do my best to join the campaign and that's all I do because I want to have savings for the future
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:54:34 PM

Bitcoin and many other cryptoes have a bright future! There are many great developments that I do not know much about, and many big investors have a lot of bitcoins.
which I think bitcoin will keep on increasing
Only a hater or fool can give a statement about the bleak future of bitcoins otherwise all educated and sensible people know that bitcoins are the best crypto currency so far and there so many people who are investing large portions of their incomes into bitcoins for secure future.
Haters and fools are really getting someone angry right here! Bitcoin is a disruptive technology that is here to cause imbalance in the way some old stupid greedy system works. So, is it possible for us not to have haters? No! Is it possible for us not to have fools? Apparently not! People like this have a part to play in the development of a good technology.

The more people start noticing the likes of Jamie (JP Morgan's dude) and the rest and how they have been swooping us, and start seeing the reason why they keep attacking bitcoin, then they will understand why we need cryptocurrencies.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

yea bitcoin have a future. I think bitcoin gives us golden future. bitcoin price regularly increase and give many way for invest and earning. so I can tell bitcoin have a future.
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

why would anyone reasonable be against Bitcoin, since it is opened sourced, the codes are legitimate, thus its usage.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

why would anyone reasonable be against Bitcoin, since it is opened sourced, the codes are legitimate, thus its usage.
You should know that there are a lot of bad guys always want to take advantage of Bitcoin to commit guilty such as money laundering and drug trafficking and it's the reason why Btc-e closed for few months. Beside it's not easy to control Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is secure so it's hard to find out the owner of any trasaction that why there are some developing countries has banned Bitcoin cause they can't control it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

Yes bitcoin is like gold that will have a very good future, therefore I will strive continuously and well to collect and obtain bitcoin for a long since.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

One way or another, BTC will survive. If government bad all trading sites, new sites inside Zeronet will pop. Hold your BTC and fight the system.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin have a brighter future and i believed on it, that is why i just continue to collect bitcoin and i know it will be worth it to save for long period of time. I think it will lead me or us to be rich in the future like pizza guy.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

Yes .Bitcoin can change anyone life easily and quickly.I was seen many people who related bitcoin and he is become rich man.Just hold your bitcoin for 1 year you recevied double profit from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: