Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:49:45 AM

Bitcoin always have a future and certainly have a future. You should not be too nervous! The important is that maybe you have to need so much money to invest in it.

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

Bitcoin always have a future and certainly have a future. You should not be too nervous! The important is that maybe you have to need so much money to invest in it.

Bitcoin is future digital currency So it will use the most of the people for future transaction process. But it will not affect the other currency.  Bitcoin is private process. So it will not affect any one's. It will easyway to save and invest. If you will know the process. you will easy to work and process the bitcoin in the future.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

Bitcoin price is getting higher and higher, it seems not all people can own it. So you right big capital is needed, although the number of  bitcoin users are inctease litle by litle, it is enough to make bitcoin price increase and there is alsi halving that help. So don't be worry.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

Bitcoin is future digital currency So it will use the most of the people for future transaction process. But it will not affect the other currency.  Bitcoin is private process. So it will not affect any one's. It will easyway to save and invest. If you will know the process. you will easy to work and process the bitcoin in the future.
To make it clear, bitcoin is using a decentralized system which is very opposite to a digital currency that has it's own central server to run a transaction.
Bitcoin is the best because it has limited supply and once you invest and the demand will grow you will be profitable.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:11 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

I bet the same people asked the same question back then when it first started in 2009. I also consider the fact that back then, there were not a lot of other crypto currencies, so bitcoin didn't have a lot of competition. But, people usually prefer the credibility and security of something before they choose it, and that's why people would prefer bitcoin more, thus helping bitcoin survive more.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:40:23 PM

I think that he will remain in the market for a long time and will not disappear anywhere!
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:32 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Every bitcoiner have a faith and hope that the value of the bitcoin will continue to increase. I have a faith that the bitcoin will have a good future and also the people that are using bitcoin can have also a good future.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

To make it clear, bitcoin is using a decentralized system which is very opposite to a digital currency that has it's own central server to run a transaction.
Bitcoin is the best because it has limited supply and once you invest and the demand will grow you will be profitable.
In my opinion, there is no currency is the best, because every currency has some problems and issues can not solve. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, but with its nature, it is easy to take advantage its system for crime transaction. The police never know the source of transactions through cryptocurrency (included Bitcoin)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

Of course bitcoin has a future rather i would say that future is of bitcoins. It is the first and only popular digital currency with a lot high value of 8000$ plus.
See the demand and current volume of bitcoins, you will be amazed on how fast it has progressed. Since it has a lot potential, i will suggest if you can afford , just buy bitcoins for the future.
newblog

Activity: 29
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Of course bitcoin has a future rather i would say that future is of bitcoins. It is the first and only popular digital currency with a lot high value of 8000$ plus.
See the demand and current volume of bitcoins, you will be amazed on how fast it has progressed. Since it has a lot potential, i will suggest if you can afford , just buy bitcoins for the future.

Now buying bitcoin is hard for me the price is too high. but you are correct if we buy today in future we can become a milliner.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

The future in Bitcoin will be determined by the level of competitions from other Cryptos......and how dogged it is in defending the trust people have put on them.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

I bet the same people asked the same question back then when it first started in 2009. I also consider the fact that back then, there were not a lot of other crypto currencies, so bitcoin didn't have a lot of competition. But, people usually prefer the credibility and security of something before they choose it, and that's why people would prefer bitcoin more, thus helping bitcoin survive more.

Whoever says bitcoin doesn't have a future and is a fraud, they're lying 100%, trust me. I saw lots of people in the past days, they said bitcoin should be avoided and then they cried after bitcoin's price increase.

Remember this very well.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:54:22 PM

Of course bitcoin has a bright future.
I believe that bitcoin is a future currency that is now currently happening.
Bitcoin's price is the highest and also it is having the biggest community,
bitcoin as the international currency that dominates the digital world.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

Yes. Bitcoin has a good future. Of all the cryptocoins it is the one that is widely used and has the highest price. Although its price goes up and down every single time, no doubt that it's price increased significantly through the years.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Yes it really has a future, bitcoin is already famous in most countries in our world, many depends of bitcoin as a source of there money for buying important needs. Bitcoin already helped people
In my opinion mate future will be all about bitcoin and there is a lot of scope as new regions are accepting this coins and a lot has to come and soon this coin will be declared as global currency and this will give huge pump to the prices also so those who haven’t invested into bitcoin yet they must have to invest now otherwise they will regret in the future and this will be very difficult to survive with bitcoin is future.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Bitcoin really have big future , as we know Bitcoin price in 2010 only about $10 and now the $8,000 . Bitcoin can change life of many people become much better than before. Bitcoin is the best digital currency now, that disrupt centralization of banks.  And also their blockchain technology now adopted in many kind of business.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

Yes. Bitcoin has a good future. Of all the cryptocoins it is the one that is widely used and has the highest price. Although its price goes up and down every single time, no doubt that it's price increased significantly through the years.

Not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrency have a good future too. I'm sure crypto currency will be booming and big in the future. There will be a day where online currency will become big and popular, crypto currency included on online currency too. If the bitcoin price can reach $10,000 or even more, bitcoin future will be bright!
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

The demand for bitcoin will speak for its future and at the rate it is goingwe can say that it has a future. Some countries are even regulating because they already realized the tremendous potential and effect of bitcoin in their economy.
There is no one out of us who can predict this thing that what will happen in the coming few months. But if we make a look at the graph of the market price of bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price has increased most of the times. I can really hope that it will keep on increasing in the comings days too just like the way it increased in the past.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

one more caution and it will look ridiculous. A lot of alerts not enough time  the money grubbing bastard is that you simply who wants to lower the price to buy much more cash cheap. ...... this ship has sailed.
Yes off course bitcoin have a very bright feature and now it’s very stable in market and a lot of countries have accepted bitcoin and still bitcoin is trying to reaches to the rest of countries and there is also a very good news for bitcoin that now some companies are also accepted bitcoin so these kind of things really show that world need bitcoin and bitcoin will survive for ever so I think we need to support bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin is here to help us.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
everyone knows and judge that bitcoin has a good future but it all depends on the effort and hard work of its users, I think it's all there is a time and it's good we take advantage of the existing opportunity is the existence of bitcoin. no one can predict it and whatever is on this earth will be destroyed .. while we are on a good opportunity then take good advantage of the collection of as many bitcoins as we can for future savings or for our generation, do well and do the best possible for the results as expected. what I'm talking about reality is not because of bitcoin but we take advantage of it when it's helpful or beneficial.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: