Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:47:37 AM

Hi Vegas.

I want to exchange . How long will it be exchanged?
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

I was asking earlier but I didn't get the answer.. so I wanna ask one more time: Is there any roadmap of this project or something like "Action plan" of this cryptocurrency?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Ok.. I have a few questions that I cannot give simple answers to. So Im going to take the time and answer them now.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

I was asking earlier but I didn't get the answer.. so I wanna ask one more time: Is there any roadmap of this project or something like "Action plan" of this cryptocurrency?

This is an excellent question, and I will answer it in great detail.

Quarter 4 of 2017  Masternodes activated in wallet.

Quarter 1 of 2018  Major wallet revision. Including graphics updates, superblock graphics, change in texts such as "obfustication" will change to "stealth send" ect.

Quarter 2 of 2018  Mobile wallets released to support  all platforms , such as android devices, and IOS devices such as Iphones, Ipads, and android phones. Also the beginning of aggressive marketing from the xde2 promotional team, as well as I will be personally visiting all Las Vegas based bitcoin conventions and getting the word out.

I hope this gives you a good idea for the future.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

Will it be listed in other exchanges other than the one mentioned in the initial ANN topic? Can I mine with AMD Card?
royalspin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Are masternodes working? How many are them?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

Are masternodes working? How many are them?
Goal on Masternodes 12/31/17 per Vegas' previous post above (#810)
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

With people wanting to buy and the current exchange still in maintenance,
I suggest we consider supporting private sales. It could be done in a number of ways:

1. Buy posting how many VGS you want to buy with direct PM by holders to
make the arrangements individually.
2. Through VGS using community funds with the BTC used to buy VGS set
aside in a separate address to be used for buy support when the exchange gets
up or another is added.

If someone wants an intermediary to complete the transfer of BTC and VGS,
I would be willing to provide that service, the only cost would be the actual
fee for the transfer of the BTC to the seller.

I have not run this by Vegasguy so, I am just throwing it out there for discussion.
Manhcoin86

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

I suggest we consider supporting private sales. It could be done in a number of ways:

up or another is added.

I have not run this by Vegasguy so, I am just throwing it out there for discussion.

I have 203 coins to sell
Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:55:45 AM

Hello. Return from traveling. Whats happens with Flycoin? Still alive or totally dead? (I see some movements on Youbit)
Have some coin on my synced wallet. Thanks

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Hello. Return from traveling. Whats happens with Flycoin? Still alive or totally dead? (I see some movements on Youbit)
Have some coin on my synced wallet. Thanks
Flycoin became LasVegas Coin on June 2nd. Please PM Vegasguy to determine your options
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

up or another is added.

I have 203 coins to sell

Send me on PM asking price for yours VGS coins. I am interested to buy if you selling with reasonable price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Will it be listed in other exchanges other than the one mentioned in the initial ANN topic? Can I mine with AMD Card?

Yes, we will get listed on other exchanges. To be ultimately successful , Las Vegas coin MUST be listed on a MAJOR exchange. My personal favorite is Bittrex. Now here is the challenge....

Major exchanges only care about one thing, and that is VOLUME. The volume must be high (multiple BTC a day), and consistent. High volume MUST be EVERY day!

This is simply a fact. This is how exchanges REALLY make money is when people trade, they take a small percentage. Its just how they operate. The more volume, the more they make!! Therefore , the BIG exchanges will ALWAYS list high volume coins!

Now, as the team leader, I have the MOST difficult job of all, and that is off of the critical operations. However, I alone CANNOT make this coin successful alone!!! It requires that everyone join together, and create volume on the exchange!!! This can be done by adding buy pressure, and posting buy orders, or buying at the current price. This signals others, to do the same. When you buy, it signals others, that this IS the price!!

Imagine this....

If everyone that held Las Vegas coin, joined together as 1 , and worked together to create buy orders, and also buy Las Vegas coin!!!!

This would get "the ball rolling".

This would serve so many functions:

It would get the attention of others, and they would buy in.
It would get us listed on Bittrex
The price of the coin would rise.
With buy orders, it would stop prices from falling!!

So we could create a system that rewards people for creating buy orders, and buying from the exchange. I could match a portion of what you buy from the cashiers cage. Perhaps add 20% of your buy order.

The fact that we are only on one exchange right now is good. Because if we all joined together, and contributed a TINY bit of btc to buy each, those VGS CAN be withdrawn soon when the wallet gets updated.

Everyday, I speak with admin at coinexchange.io and BEG them to bring the wallet out of maintenance. SO it wont be long now.

Vegas

Manhcoin86

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:27 AM

Yes, we will get listed on other exchanges. To be ultimately successful , Las Vegas coin MUST be listed on a MAJOR exchange. My personal favorite is Bittrex. Now here is the challenge....

Major exchanges only care about one thing, and that is VOLUME. The volume must be high (multiple BTC a day), and consistent. High volume MUST be EVERY day!

This is simply a fact. This is how exchanges REALLY make money is when people trade, they take a small percentage. Its just how they operate. The more volume, the more they make!! Therefore , the BIG exchanges will ALWAYS list high volume coins!

Now, as the team leader, I have the MOST difficult job of all, and that is off of the critical operations. However, I alone CANNOT make this coin successful alone!!! It requires that everyone join together, and create volume on the exchange!!! This can be done by adding buy pressure, and posting buy orders, or buying at the current price. This signals others, to do the same. When you buy, it signals others, that this IS the price!!

Imagine this....

If everyone that held Las Vegas coin, joined together as 1 , and worked together to create buy orders, and also buy Las Vegas coin!!!!

This would get "the ball rolling".

This would serve so many functions:

It would get the attention of others, and they would buy in.
It would get us listed on Bittrex
The price of the coin would rise.
With buy orders, it would stop prices from falling!!

So we could create a system that rewards people for creating buy orders, and buying from the exchange. I could match a portion of what you buy from the cashiers cage. Perhaps add 20% of your buy order.

The fact that we are only on one exchange right now is good. Because if we all joined together, and contributed a TINY bit of btc to buy each, those VGS CAN be withdrawn soon when the wallet gets updated.

Everyday, I speak with admin at coinexchange.io and BEG them to bring the wallet out of maintenance. SO it wont be long now.

Vegas
well, i support
Manhcoin86

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

It's easy to exchange coins: https: //coinsmarkets.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

First. I like you . Thank you for your support.

Here is the blunt truth, IM losing patience with coin exchange. I ask them nicely , EVERY single day to update the wallet, and they keep saying they will and they dont. So here is the truth.. We need to get onto another exchange.

As much as we would want to , we CANNOT get on a major exchange yet because of lack of volume, and the lack of volume is because the wallet is in maintenance.  So we need to start looking at other exchanges. The problem is many of them want 1 btc ($5000) to get on the exchange. I dont think Yobit is a good idea, because they also put wallets in maintainance constantly.

I will look at coinmarkets.com.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Vegas

Manhcoin86

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Here is the blunt truth, IM losing patience with coin exchange. I ask them nicely , EVERY single day to update the wallet, and they keep saying they will and they dont. So here is the truth.. We need to get onto another exchange.

As much as we would want to , we CANNOT get on a major exchange yet because of lack of volume, and the lack of volume is because the wallet is in maintenance.  So we need to start looking at other exchanges. The problem is many of them want 1 btc ($5000) to get on the exchange. I dont think Yobit is a good idea, because they also put wallets in maintainance constantly.

Vegas
novaexchange Huh
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

As much as we would want to , we CANNOT get on a major exchange yet because of lack of volume, and the lack of volume is because the wallet is in maintenance.  So we need to start looking at other exchanges. The problem is many of them want 1 btc ($5000) to get on the exchange. I dont think Yobit is a good idea, because they also put wallets in maintainance constantly.

Vegas
novaexchange Huh

This has already been discussed, and the bottom line, is they too, want 1 btc ($5000) to add us.

So it was talked about to sell from the cashiers cage and fund a btc wallet to get listed on Nova.

So the idea in the past was to "pledge" an amount here on the thread that if enough people promise to buy Las Vegas coins, and we reach 1 btc, then at that point I would sell the coins from the cashiers cage (community wallet), and fund to get listed on Nova.

So, even if we sold VGS at 50,000 sats from the cashiers cage, this would encourage sales.

So it wouldlook like this:

I pledge to buy .05 btc of VGS from the cashiers cage at 50,000 sats.

Ok now we have 95% more to go.

When we reach our goal, then I will begin to sell from the cashiers cage and collect btc in one btc address that will be made public and never change.

Who else can pledge a little bit of btc to get us on Nova?

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

OK I went ahead and applied to get us listed on coinmarkets.com. Lets see what happends.

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:05:11 AM

Wellllllll............

Coinsmarkets has a real drawback....

Read the first thing that happens when you begin to sign up for an account:

"Do not use hotmail , live and outlook email address , you will not receive email notifications and you will not be able to login."

This ought to rule out about 95% of potential users....... 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: