Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78862 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:41:44 PM

vegasguy i still have a problem with VGS wallet. Now I run on new PC and new installation of the latest wallet version. But there is same problem wallet just stop working with error reporting. After restart wallet, they ask to rebuild block base and going to sync again from the beginning. when is synced they work half an hour and crashed again.
Any help?

Now I am run new wallet and seems everything okay. New wallet with the new address(no amount) working few hours without any problem. Seems there is a problem with my old wallet.dat file. I am trying to send VGS to a new address but I can't, always get an error message.
what can we do with this problem?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

This is POS V3. Please read the OP on detailed instructions on the best way to stake.

Ive created a poll on if we should disbale pow or not. Please vote.

Vegas

Hi, could you elaborate with more details consequences of disabling POW?
Do you plan to keep same stake % reward or to increase it. If there are now POW, there will be less new coins, less profit for MasterNodes. Less interest for investors. Lower coin price...you know the rest. Smiley
Right?

Thank you.

The problem is price was VERY strong until I raised the pow reward to 5. Then we became a target of dumpers, and multipools.

There WILL be less coins. This is GOOD. When people are mining, they are NOT buying from the exchange, they are dumping on the exchange.

So the plan on the next wallet release is this:

POS - 1 VGS total reward  .5 VGS to staker, and .5 VGS to masternode.

I will also further develop Jackbot blocks that can be a multiplier of 2x, 3x,5 x, 10x, 20x and 50 x your stake reward.  a 2x will be about 10% chance, 3x about 5%, and 50x will be .01% chance. A special icon will be displayed to tell you you scored a jackpot block.

The price of VGS was strong until the miners came and dumped on us. The good news is VGS is STILL rare at 300k coins, and will gently inflate.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:38 PM

vegasguy i still have a problem with VGS wallet. Now I run on new PC and new installation of the latest wallet version. But there is same problem wallet just stop working with error reporting. After restart wallet, they ask to rebuild block base and going to sync again from the beginning. when is synced they work half an hour and crashed again.
Any help?

I had same issue. The rebuild block issue we are still looking into that. Its not harmfull, just annoying.

Here is what to do for crashing. Make sure you are on V2.5, then go into : Tools --> Wallet repair ---> and click recover transactions 1. The wallet will close, and ask you to rebuild. Do so. Let me know if I can assist further.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

Any help?

I had same issue. The rebuild block issue we are still looking into that. Its not harmfull, just annoying.

Here is what to do for crashing. Make sure you are on V2.5, then go into : Tools --> Wallet repair ---> and click recover transactions 1. The wallet will close, and ask you to rebuild. Do so. Let me know if I can assist further.

Vegas

Solved. Testing to move on my new wallet and working fine. I will now follow how staking work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
changer.li

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

http://gcpool.eu/p3352/public/index.php?page=account&action=workers not working. How can I withdraw coins? I have 8 coin on it pool
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:03:38 AM

an noob question,

my wallet has 51 vgs , and sinds 1 november nonstop online , but still not have earned a single coin ?? the wallet says , staking is active ......

how long do i have to wait for the earnings??

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

This is POS V3. Please read the OP on detailed instructions on the best way to stake.

Vegas

Do you plan to keep same stake % reward or to increase it. If there are now POW, there will be less new coins, less profit for MasterNodes. Less interest for investors. Lower coin price...you know the rest. Smiley
Right?

Thank you.

The problem is price was VERY strong until I raised the pow reward to 5. Then we became a target of dumpers, and multipools.

There WILL be less coins. This is GOOD. When people are mining, they are NOT buying from the exchange, they are dumping on the exchange.

I will also further develop Jackbot blocks that can be a multiplier of 2x, 3x,5 x, 10x, 20x and 50 x your stake reward.  a 2x will be about 10% chance, 3x about 5%, and 50x will be .01% chance. A special icon will be displayed to tell you you scored a jackpot block.

The price of VGS was strong until the miners came and dumped on us. The good news is VGS is STILL rare at 300k coins, and will gently inflate.

Vegas

@vegasguy - why not make the "Jackpot" blocks strictly for masternode owners?  This could be a reason to purchase 1000 vgs and run a node?  We need something "unique" on mn's.  There are too many mn coins out there with better track records.  Let's get people interested in a vgs mn for another reason, like "jackpot blocks" on your mn!

Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

Vegas

Right?

Thank you.

Vegas

Honestly, I wouldn’t disable the mining function completely. PoW/PoS allows maximum flexibility and mining is a great way to generate initial interest in a coin. I would just significantly reduce the reward. Perhaps .10 PoW, .10 Masternode with the chance for a Jackpot block (which is an awesome concept
And goes nicely with the Las Vegas theme) You need to do this quickly as new 10 GH/s quark miners will hit the market this month and really over inflate the coin....
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

Vegas

Right?

Thank you.

Vegas

Also need to get us listed on coinmarketcap and masternode pro. Do both of those we will be seriously rockin and price will stay high!
Glen123NEW

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

http://gcpool.eu/p3352/public/index.php?page=account&action=workers not working. How can I withdraw coins? I have 8 coin on it pool

? , pls recheck . All Systems work normal

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

Vegas

Right?

Thank you.

POS - 1 VGS total reward  .5 VGS to staker, and .5 VGS to masternode.

I will also further develop Jackbot blocks that can be a multiplier of 2x, 3x,5 x, 10x, 20x and 50 x your stake reward.  a 2x will be about 10% chance, 3x about 5%, and 50x will be .01% chance. A special icon will be displayed to tell you you scored a jackpot block.

Vegas

@vegasguy - why not make the "Jackpot" blocks strictly for masternode owners?  This could be a reason to purchase 1000 vgs and run a node?  We need something "unique" on mn's.  There are too many mn coins out there with better track records.  Let's get people interested in a vgs mn for another reason, like "jackpot blocks" on your mn!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thats brilliant!!!

Please PM me your Las Vegas coin address for a 50 VGS reward.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

an noob question,

my wallet has 51 vgs , and sinds 1 november nonstop online , but still not have earned a single coin ?? the wallet says , staking is active ......

how long do i have to wait for the earnings??

my wallet has 51 vgs

Ok this is your problem. Please read the OP to understand that BALANCE is everything in POS V3

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

It is worth having more coins in wallet, let's say at least 1000 coins.
POS v.3 in VGS works great.
  Smiley
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:30:44 AM

Vegas

Right?

Thank you.

I will also further develop Jackbot blocks that can be a multiplier of 2x, 3x,5 x, 10x, 20x and 50 x your stake reward.  a 2x will be about 10% chance, 3x about 5%, and 50x will be .01% chance. A special icon will be displayed to tell you you scored a jackpot block.

Vegas

@vegasguy - why not make the "Jackpot" blocks strictly for masternode owners?  This could be a reason to purchase 1000 vgs and run a node?  We need something "unique" on mn's.  There are too many mn coins out there with better track records.  Let's get people interested in a vgs mn for another reason, like "jackpot blocks" on your mn!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thats brilliant!!!

Vegas

Thank you kindly - VEnYxc4ZPrPv5s9HZsG9XMup825uzvqJ1T

Most appreciated.  But I think it will be a great way to get more commitment to mn's!

cdajdk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Still going to want stakers out there especially if POW is removed.   Maybe a jackpot split between the staker and masternode would be more attractive and easier to implement??
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:03:04 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:13:35 PM by the.vlado

Vegas

Right?

Thank you.

Vegas

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thats brilliant!!!

Vegas

Introducing jackpot blocks is good idea. I also like it. Las Vegas style! Smiley

But don't forget that if you remove POW, then blockchain will depend on POS. If you don't have enough people that are staking then Mn reward will be small, blockchain will be slow. Maybe it is better that jackpot is rewarded between stakers and MN. Then people will be interested to stake and to have MN. Win-win situation! Smiley

Edit: Ah, I wrote almost the same thing as @cdajdk in previous comment! Smiley
Didn't read all of them before posting the comment! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:03:07 AM

I was trying to find more information about Masternodes.
I can see in the it has 14 active MNs. But how many coins are generated per day in average? What is ROI for VGS MN?
Coin should be more transparent.
Listing the coin on one of the MN sites would help.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

50 vegas in my wallet doesnt do any shit.... ( bought them at 75k each Sad   )

so i wanna make an masternode of this coin, where can i find manuall for this Huh

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

50 vegas in my wallet doesnt do any shit.... ( bought them at 75k each Sad   )

so i wanna make an masternode of this coin, where can i find manuall for this Huh

The Las Vegas coin is derived from PIVX, so you can use any PIVX tutorial.

As it is now, the reward structure needs fixed, so now is not the time to join a masternode explorer. After the rewards are corrected, then Ill give it some time, and then pay for the Masternode explorer.

The new rewards will be:

POW- Disabled.

POS: 1 VGS    (.5 to the staker and .5 to the masternode).

Then , I will develop the jackpot blocks that will multiply ONLY the rewards on the masternodes.

The structure will look like this:

Multiplier of 2x = 40% Chance.

Multiplier of 3x = 20% Chance.

Multiplier of 5x = 12% Chance.

Multiplier of 10x = 4% Chance.

Multiplier of 20x = 2% Chance.

Multiplier of 50x = 1%Chance.

Multiplier of 100x = 0.04% Chance.

In short, the masternodes get all the rewards. The will cause enormous buy pressure.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

50 vegas in my wallet doesnt do any shit.... ( bought them at 75k each Sad   )

Ok getting a masternode is the BEST move you can make , especially now, as the price has lowered.  You would "dollar cost average". As Ive stated below, the masternode holders get all of the rewards.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: