Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

Is this the new jackpot masternode version? v2.0.0.1-gcbcb549
I downloded the windows2 version as was not sure it auto installed or not?
Had no problems opening it up, loaded right away. If this is the jackpot version should see
more buying at coinexchange.io  They are back at the original domain. Just found out.
Maybe get some new EXCITEMENT GOING!

Thanks, LIMX DEV!

Peace, Dennis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Had no problems opening it up, loaded right away. If this is the jackpot version should see
more buying at coinexchange.io  They are back at the original domain. Just found out.

Thanks, LIMX DEV!

Peace, Dennis
No, this was just a patch. It corrects the problem of crashing on startup
when a wallet becomes corrupted, such as, when there is an unexpected
close of windows or a power loss.
dennislevy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

Thanks, LIMX DEV!

Peace, Dennis

Computer last night lost power and wallet started right back up with no problem.
Though Diamond wallet was a different story. Had to delete everything and reload
blockchain, then put wallet.dat back in folder. To get Diamond wallet to load again.
Weird!

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

more buying at coinexchange.io  They are back at the original domain. Just found out.

Thanks, LIMX DEV!

Peace, Dennis

Computer last night lost power and wallet started right back up with no problem.
Though Diamond wallet was a different story. Had to delete everything and reload
blockchain, then put wallet.dat back in folder. To get Diamond wallet to load again.
Weird!

Think DMD just had a fix for that 2 days ago - also a limx dev wallet.  Version3.0.0.13
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

No. That is still under development.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dennislevy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Hey, Thanks Woody!

Just downloaded and tried it out, opened just fine.
I will know if this wallet fixes power outages, really pain in the ars***
But it does happen every now and then. At least it is not Orbit!
Wallet shuts down and you lose all of your coins. At least that happened
to me. Files hides somewhere on ones computer, never did find it.

Peace, Dennis

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Thanks, LIMX DEV!

Peace, Dennis

Great. I had that issue. Nice to see how the issue  was quickly resolved. Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
The_Local

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

Hey, Thanks Woody!

Just downloaded and tried it out, opened just fine.
I will know if this wallet fixes power outages, really pain in the ars***
But it does happen every now and then. At least it is not Orbit!
Wallet shuts down and you lose all of your coins. At least that happened

Peace, Dennis

No one looses coins from power outages. Just search for the files in the %appdata folder. Also you should always always backup your wallet.dat
In case you don't find the coin files, because you saved them in a custom folder, you can still reinstall everything and use your backed up wallet.dat
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Guys we need a mac wallet. 100 VGS to a compiled Mac wallet of the latest source.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

Hey, Thanks Woody!

Just downloaded and tried it out, opened just fine. I will know if this wallet fixes power outages, really pain in the ars***
But it does happen every now and then. At least it is not Orbit! Wallet shuts down and you lose all of your coins. At least that happened

Peace, Dennis
No one looses coins from power outages. Just search for the files in the %appdata folder. Also you should always always backup your wallet.dat  In case you don't find the coin files, because you saved them in a custom folder, you can still reinstall everything and use your backed up wallet.dat
Of course, the absolutely critical points are have wallet backups on a flash drive and,
have private keys for every address with coins.The coins are always on the blockchain
and can be regained by importing the private key even though the wallet may be corrupted.
Wallets are not the coins... the private keys are! Wallets are just an interface with the blockchain.

If you sync a new wallet and import your private keys and there still are no coins, then,
your coins were stolen somehow (keylogger or remote access to your computer, etc.)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

So I reached out to dishwara & limxdev to dev our Jackblock for masternodes. They are not able to do it. So now we are in need of a dev. Anyone know a good dev?

Vegas

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
Merited by dishwara (1)

So I reached out to dishwara & limxdev to dev our Jackblock for masternodes. They are not able to do it. So now we are in need of a dev. Anyone know a good dev?

Vegas

It is possible to add your feature. But this function is not secure and for us is security a important part.

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Vegas

It is possible to add your feature. But this function is not secure and for us is security a important part.

Kind Regards Christian

I'm also more about security so maybe Vegas you might want to rethink this Jackblock masternodes. I'm sure there are other ways to attract more people into owning a masternode, I just think VGS needs more promotion to get the word out there for people to see the project. And also maybe another exchange so there can be more volume which will then lead to a CMC listing which this coin really needs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
Merited by the.vlado (1)

Vegas

Kind Regards Christian

as i explained already vegas
that feature add nothing of value
it burn developer time
for nothing
the most valueable thing is time this days
a developer spend time when it adds value
and not when u try add a nonsense feature just because u think its cool

superblocks for masternode where masternodes already earn crazy good
that add nothing

as u can easy see by the low amount of existing vgs masternodes
it is not income that attract people to create a MN because the income would be already great

so u need to spend ur energy on other aspects that add value to the coin

learn to listen if now already 3 people told ya MN superblocks make no sense
why not skip it and chose a activity where a consensus exist it make sense

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

paths where i can see u able add value to VGS

merchant adoption in vega as u said u have great networks inside the city to businessmans

a placement on a better exchange

pr and customer support
build and maintain a community

i dont see any wallet change in anyway required for a long term (like 12 months)

the wallet is fine
and as u see the limxdev team add required security and stability patches by themself

u have to work on the ecosystem and community around the wallet software

there i suggest u dedicate ur energy

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:50:13 PM by vegasguy

paths where i can see u able add value to VGS

merchant adoption in vega as u said u have great networks inside the city to businessmans

a placement on a better exchange

pr and customer support
build and maintain a community

i dont see any wallet change in anyway required for a long term (like 12 months)

the wallet is fine
and as u see the limxdev team add required security and stability patches by themself

u have to work on the ecosystem and community around the wallet software

there i suggest u dedicate ur energy

First, thank you Christian and Cryptonit for your excellent advice. In all fairness fly coin ran with this EXACT superblock system for 2 years, and it was never compromised. I think what I will do , is create a poll, and let the community vote.  What we need is promotion. To get the word out. But, I am one person. I will certainly handling contacting the merchants, but before that Las Vegas coin needs to become much more liquid.

I would love to add more exchanges, but which ones that dont want $10,000 to get listed. The big exchanges want massive volume.

@cryptonit you are an excellent PR man. I need advise on promotions. We have a large community wallet for this purpose.

Poll created, please vote. (Scroll to very top of page)

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Ok discord channel created https://discord.gg/8HwvDa

We have the domain LasVegascoin.net . Exemplens said he would program it.

Vegas

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:30:38 PM
Merited by cryptoburst61 (2), Aragorg (1)

Hey Vegas,

If you are looking for exchanges with cheap listing fees then maybe check out TradeSatoshi which I believe is at 0.7 BTC. I mentioned CryptoBridge to you a week or so ago and I believe there listing fee is 0.25 BTC as long as the community can provide liquidity, If not then its at 0.5 BTC. These fees were from a month ago so not sure if they have gone up since then. StocksExchange I have heard also has a cheap listing fee, but the question is, are all these exchanges with cheap listing fees worth it in the long term? wouldn't it be better to get listed on one of the major exchanges right away as they provide the most liquidity like for example Cryptopia or maybe even Kucoin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 05:54:10 AM by cryptonit

#  first thing

i suggest is  get listed on masternodes.online
to make it visible how great VGS masternodes earn

#  second step

make VGS listed on another exchange

#  third step

work ur magic inside las vegas to get VGS accepted there for something
be able to say a coin has some kind of utility is a great asset

what happend to ur yobit tool u should get that moved towards pay with vgs too if it make sense
logical it should involve get vgs listed on yobit too

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

Thank you Cryptonit.

Ive added the discord channel. https://discord.gg/8HwvDa

I have limited time. Is anyone very active on Discord and would like 50 VGS a week to run it, and administer it?

Also applied for masternodes online.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: