Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
I did not yet meet in the life of such man that would not like to become rich. Many want to do nothing, but to get money. It is not so.
Even the rich wants to be richer, so why the middle class won’t want to improve their financial statuses ?
Money is the most basic need of today’s world. Without money, you can’t move in few steps in your life and the biggest problem is of unemployment.

People are ready to work but they don’t know what to work and where to work. I am glad and so thankful to God that HE blessed us with bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

Yes I am, I want my life be prosper not that so much rich but moderate only. And I believed that I can achieve it through bitcoin earnings here. I saw it in doing trade in the platform, I really saw that there is a big possibility that we can be rich on this habit of trading.
Everyone does. I don’t think so there is any man who don’t to be rich. But how to become rich ? Like everyone knows here bitcoins can make you rich and obviously everyone is working for that here. Many people and I can say a huge number have been succeeded to turn their life style by trading and investing in bitcoins. I think everyone try to enhance living standard.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

Rich with bitcoin is not nonsense, there are many people who prove it, it depends on our courage, if we just look without action, of course we will continue to be left behind and will continue to say bitcoin is amazing.

I think there are rich because of bitcoin and there are rich not because of bitcoin. But I'm sure that they both rich because they work hard on it. You can be rich in so many ways. Whatever your way is, you must work hard. It will never happen if you do nothing. I think being rich with bitcoin is not a nonsense. It depends on people how he will manage it. I really think bitcoin is amazing.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

Yes I am, I want my life be prosper not that so much rich but moderate only. And I believed that I can achieve it through bitcoin earnings here. I saw it in doing trade in the platform, I really saw that there is a big possibility that we can be rich on this habit of trading.
I also want to become rich with bitcoins.I know that my dream will come true if I work hard. The bitcoin is a great opportunity for me because I earn money even without investments.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:16:01 AM

No one wants to stay in the poverty line and all of the people wanted to be rich. But there are people already that are rich enough and they do have enough bitcoins holding and still keep waiting for the price of bitcoin to pump. There's so many ways to become rich in the crypto line if you know what you do and you have dedication with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

who does not want to be rich .. i think everyone wants to be rich .. and many ways to get rich. It's possible that everyone has a different way to get rich .. one of them they try their luck in the world of crytocoin or bitcoin .. a lot of people are successful because they invest bitcoin .. they buy bitcoin and store it then they sell it back when the price is expensive . Maybe it's a way for you to get bitcoin or money .. the more bitcoin you collect the faster you will become a millionaire ..
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

I think no one wants to be poor, All of us here in forum want to be rich, that is the reason why we are going to this forum, for us to know about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

I think no one wants to be poor, All of us here in forum want to be rich, that is the reason why we are going to this forum, for us to know about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin.

You had a very honest and direct insight here, and how nice is the thought about getting rich. That's why we are having hardworks here and kept on learning more ideas in order to earn good amounts of bitcoin values. The visions of being rich is a good inspirations for us to live and be confident everyday, so keep the strong desire and always do the right thing for all your aims in life. Being honest with yourself and accepting the facts that wanting to be rich is not as easy as winning from any raffles, but working hard for it has a good reward in the future.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Of course, everyone wants to be rich to ensure a comfortable standard of living. Thanks to bitcoin, you can become one of the rich lucky ones who enjoy a comfortable life.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
I did not yet meet in the life of such man that would not like to become rich. Many want to do nothing, but to get money. It is not so.
It may be hard to believe, but there are people who really don't want to get rich or to be rich. Some people only want to have a peaceful and simple life. They are happy that way because they also worry less by being like that. Being rich doesn't mean that you will not also face problems that can be solved by money.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:01 PM

Of course, everyone wants to be rich to ensure a comfortable standard of living. Thanks to bitcoin, you can become one of the rich lucky ones who enjoy a comfortable life.

Those who invested in Bitcoin very early became rich when the exchange rates went up. Examples are guys such as Roger Ver. But now more than 10,000,000 people are using Bitcoin. Not all of them can become rich.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

It may be hard to believe, but there are people who really don't want to get rich or to be rich. Some people only want to have a peaceful and simple life. They are happy that way because they also worry less by being like that. Being rich doesn't mean that you will not also face problems that can be solved by money.

Every thing has pros and cons, or positive side or negative side, and so as being rich. You have to face the upcoming issues or problems rather you are rich or poor. Yes there are many peoples who doesn't want to be rich but they surely intend to accumulate some money for a good standard of living. Now this standard depends from person to person.

Those who invested in Bitcoin very early became rich when the exchange rates went up. Examples are guys such as Roger Ver. But now more than 10,000,000 people are using Bitcoin. Not all of them can become rich.

Even now people can be rich but the catch is you have to be rich in order to be more rich with Bitcoin now. I mean to say if a person invests huge amount of money, then he can grow his wealth, but for general people, it won't be much.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Indeed to be successful in bitcoin certainly not easy to require a struggle and hard work to be able to realize all the dreams with bitcoin.
But I think the possibility of success with bitcoin is still open depending on the business being done through both trade and investment.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
All of us want to become rich. The reason why I entered the world of cryptocurrency is because I want to become rich by using bitcoins and earning bitcoins. I have a faith and hope that I will become rich someday.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:57:01 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
All of us want to become rich. The reason why I entered the world of cryptocurrency is because I want to become rich by using bitcoins and earning bitcoins. I have a faith and hope that I will become rich someday.

Yes bitcoin has given us hope and an opportunity to become rich in future so without wasting any time we should start getting maximum bitcoins either by earning or buying it and once you have decent volume of coins in your wallet then there will be higher chances of getting rich in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:44:13 AM

Well i guess all of us want to be rich, and no one wants to be poor, we do not want to have a live hard, we need to work hard to live without difficulty. That is one of the reason why I'm here in forum. Io want to earn more bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:14:15 AM

Of course we all want to be rich in various ways we can do. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, is not lazy, more directed to the target and it takes intelligence to manage finances all the efforts made to make money / income. I want to try to get rich with business, by working as a clerk in my factory now we can not get it because our wages can be limited and predictable, and now I start trying from bitcoin income but I do it. do not know what it can be .. just dream and try this hope to be my best step in reaching all hope for the future
WinBeast

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

It's not possible for everyone in the world to be wealthy. If everyone were wealthy, it wouldn't be called being wealthy. It would called being average or middle class.

... Not to mention the fact that Planet Earth can't support everyone in the world living like the average American without being totally destroyed. Imagine everyone living like the average wealthy American.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

Who doesnt right? Seriously we all wanted to have a financial freedom thats why we work or start a business to live a good life. That feeling we can provide anything for our kids, buy what we need anytime because we are financially stable. Life must be very easy then.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes it is very true anybody wanted to be rich because we can have anything if we are rich. For me, I want to be rich in because I did my best and done good things in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: