Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

If everyone is prosperous, then no 1 is rich. Income is a deflationary asset. The much more there is, the less you it truly is really worth. Believe of Zimbabwe. Many middle and even low course men and women have tens of millions of their currency, yet they are not rich.Working so you can donate to other people? Unreasonable This is like voluntary communism.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

Believe it of not, some of us don't care about the money. And famous... That would be the ultimate curse for me.

I want to see bitcoin take on fiat systems and put the power money holds into the hands of the people. That's what this project is about for me. Wealth means little to me compared with making the world better.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

When bitcoin prices continue to rise, surely many people expect to be rich. I also hope so because I've transferred some investments like gold and stock to bitcoin. I will sell when the price reaches at least $ 7500.
Feetaroni

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:41:34 PM by Feetaroni

Actually yes i want to be rich in knowledge and in money because if you have the knowledge to do this than you can easily be rich and that is what we all come to do here to be rich in knowledge
and in money. If there was no someone to be rich. Nobody will use btc.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Yes I want to be rich so I can give my family needs and wants so that also they will not suffer from poverty.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Yes, i also want to be rich and famous. Have a big house and more business to handle.
i just want that every one in the world should have at least such income that he can live his life freely.
Dreaming is easy but to make the success is very tough. Only with the hard work, we can make our dreams success if we believe in any easy money then it is not possible. Only the lucky people will become rich with easy money in a single day. But others must work hard and earn money. Now bitcoins is the good source to become rich with some investment.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:26:35 AM

Yes, i also want to be rich and famous. Have a big house and more business to handle.
I wish you very best of luck in order to make your dream come true. I think almost each and every one of us dreams of becoming rich but there are few who works really hard in order to make their dreams come true. There is hardly any difficulty in getting rich, it entirely depends on you.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
If we all people rich i think all people become poor becuase whos the one to go work ? If all people are rich no one will work . yup all of us want to become rich but no one will work if all people are rich . Cheesy
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

Of course we all want to be rich in various ways we can do. Being rich is not easy, it takes perseverance, is not lazy, more directed to the target and it takes intelligence to manage finances all the efforts made to make money / income. I want to try to get rich with business, by working as a clerk in my factory now we can not get it because our wages can be limited and predictable, and now I start trying from bitcoin income but I do it. do not know what it can be .. just dream and try this hope to be my best step in reaching all hope for the future
You will hardly get a no by asking this question from anyone in this world. Everyone dreams to live a comfortable life having enough money in order to fulfill his daily based needs. And there I no harm in it. Everyone has a right to think so and do something in order to have what he wants to have in his life.
Zigsss

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

Yes i want to be rich but i think we all come here for that and we are enjoying the fact when we become rich but we don't need to forget the hard times we had when we were not rich.

And send some money to the poor because we all made it here through this.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

I do not think this is excessive, everyone must have felt a significant bitcoin price and they become new rich because of the rise in bitcoin prices, I think this will continue for the next few years.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:38:37 AM

I dont want to be rich i want to support myself and get myself out of my debt and pay my college fees and be m
I do not think this is excessive, everyone must have felt a significant bitcoin price and they become new rich because of the rise in bitcoin prices, I think this will continue for the next few years.
i think this is true because the price of bitcoins is a big role in the i want to be rich program and that is why we all are here to earn some money and invest in more thatis what we are learning here and we are getting more and more knowledge everyday.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

i just want that every one in the world should have at least such income that he can live his life freely.
Such a humble and sweet dream you have! I have the same dream but for this we really need to work hard so that we can help out those in their financial problems who are due to some genuine reasons are unable to earn for them and their families. We all should share little profits with those who are poor to make world a beautiful place to live in.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:27:53 PM

Yup that's true what you said above,

We need someone to work for fiat and if everyone would be rich then no one will work for sure.
Also, Then people will ask for work in return other than money. at least that is what I think
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

When bitcoin prices continue to rise, surely many people expect to be rich. I also hope so because I've transferred some investments like gold and stock to bitcoin. I will sell when the price reaches at least $ 7500.

That's great if the price will be heading that way of $7500, but we maybe delayed the process of reaching that for now. Although most of us were eager to achieve that goal, investors decisions will take place and we couldn't blame them of pulling out their bitcoins and exchanged to fiat currency. The current situation of china's bitcoin exchanges really did affect the price and this has been pulling the price down again nearing to $2000.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

That's great if the price will be heading that way of $7500, but we maybe delayed the process of reaching that for now. Although most of us were eager to achieve that goal, investors decisions will take place and we couldn't blame them of pulling out their bitcoins and exchanged to fiat currency. The current situation of china's bitcoin exchanges really did affect the price and this has been pulling the price down again nearing to $2000.
This is just for temporary and the best thing to do is to just be patient and don't panic sell because everything will be going fine in the next few weeks and we don't need to sell or convert out bitcoin into fiat because that might become the worst decision that you could ever made so i think if you want to be rich then just wait and keep holding bitcoin because that price is so easy for bitcoin if everything will be still good in the future.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

To become rich is part of my ambition, however there are only few individual who could make it, may be based on his/her characteristics, being lack of discipline , dirty habit , and  no interest to succeed, Every success are accompanied by hard work,passion and commitment, everybody have a chance to be rich, Just be consistent to work hard. Bitcoin is a good chance to become rich, how i wish to be on the list Smiley Smiley
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Yes every people who are in the low class they want to become a middle or high class because they are tired bieng poor, they want to feel being high but if dont have an effort to change your life it wont happen. Here in bitcoin you can change your life here because bitcoin gives hope to everyone who dream being rich. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Yes every people who are in the low class they want to become a middle or high class because they are tired bieng poor, they want to feel being high but if dont have an effort to change your life it wont happen. Here in bitcoin you can change your life here because bitcoin gives hope to everyone who dream being rich. 

Yes because of bitcoin, this dream is possible.  Who do not want to be rich right and who do not want to live a worry free life?  If we all become hardworking with ambition and goals then being rich is possible. Nothing that our mind can think of cannot be done.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

Yes I want to be rich so I can give my family needs and wants so that also they will not suffer from poverty.
No, I want to be poor lol. Just tell me, who on Earth wants to be poor? And if you think getting rich will make everyone to stop working, then you’re wrong. Even Bill Gate works, that he’s rich doesn’t mean he will sit and cross his legs doing nothing. Not everyone is interested in Bitcoin, some people got to earn their money by being doctors, others engineers, businessmen, farmers and a lot more.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: