Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:29:32 AM

Everybody's yearning to be rich, I may find difficulties at this moment but my ultimate ambition is to have luxurious life, A brand new car, House and lot, and i can travel anywhere somewhere like tourist destinations. I was totally engage myself to work in btc business because there are good stories who succeed using bitcoin, Perhaps this is the key to become rich and to live a healthy lifestyle.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

In the event that being rich is tied in with overlooking every one of the endeavors, individuals, relinquishes and love of alternate towards you just to have huge amounts of crunchy papers I could never dream of it, in light of the fact that for me being rich is about erasure of common material issue however rather how are you going to help other individuals in require with your cash. Bitcoin can help individuals whos in require, and that is basically than being rich.
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

Of course. Who doesn't want to get rich right? Everyone love's money, we can't deny that. It becomes motivation for others but this is also the reason why other people are being greedy.
As the above mate's quote each and every user needs to be rich, but very few want this to happen through hard work. Most of the users expect this to happen in a short or through luck. This is an wrong thinking, and people should understand better about money making, whether it's bitcoin or something else doesn't matter.
That is the reason we do not have many billionaire on the world Grin. Only people can keep that thought, they can become rich in someday. Of course if your luck very bad, I think you also can not get rich easy Tongue
In fact, only a few people are lucky, who can get rich easily. but, if it is not easy to get rich. because it requires skill, and real hard work. well, easy or not, it depends on what you feel. but we all want to be rich, so we have to work hard for it.
I totally agree with you we can get rich with this and it seems like easy money but do not forget you put your time in it and time is something that you can not get back so you actually are working very hard to achieve this level called "rich".
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:22 AM

Of course all of we want to be rich but how to be rich is the key of this problem, some guys already failed when they're on the road to rich area. So be carefully is necessary for you, if your method on earning Bitcoin is too risky, stay away from it please. Don't make yourself be regrets.
Everything has to be done with the mind, this also applies to bitcoin. Nobody even says that the path to wealth will be easy. Simple money does not exist.
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

Everybody's yearning to be rich, I may find difficulties at this moment but my ultimate ambition is to have luxurious life, A brand new car, House and lot, and i can travel anywhere somewhere like tourist destinations. I was totally engage myself to work in btc business because there are good stories who succeed using bitcoin, Perhaps this is the key to become rich and to live a healthy lifestyle.

Yes i agree many people want to become rich. I also want to be rich from bitcoins or from investing in altcoins. I would buy a new gaming setup i would then play all my games at 120 fps.

I would also give half of my money to charity's, because i earned my money not from hard working simply by clicking buttons on my keyboard and clicking with my mouse.
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

Of course. Who doesn't want to get rich right? Everyone love's money, we can't deny that. It becomes motivation for others but this is also the reason why other people are being greedy.
As the above mate's quote each and every user needs to be rich, but very few want this to happen through hard work. Most of the users expect this to happen in a short or through luck. This is an wrong thinking, and people should understand better about money making, whether it's bitcoin or something else doesn't matter.
That is the reason we do not have many billionaire on the world Grin. Only people can keep that thought, they can become rich in someday. Of course if your luck very bad, I think you also can not get rich easy Tongue
In fact, only a few people are lucky, who can get rich easily. but, if it is not easy to get rich. because it requires skill, and real hard work. well, easy or not, it depends on what you feel. but we all want to be rich, so we have to work hard for it.
I totally agree with you we can get rich with this and it seems like easy money but do not forget you put your time in it and time is something that you can not get back so you actually are working very hard to achieve this level called "rich".
You are right but i think we are not being only rich and money but also in knowledge we all have learned so much from bitcointalk and not only this forum but all the campaigns we all have been in they all learned us something.
prettyij

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

But you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.
prettyij

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

Yes offcourse we all.want to be rich but how to be rich is the key of this problem, some people already failed when they're on the road to richness. So be carefully is necessary for you, if your method on earning Bitcoin is too risky, stay away from it please. Don't make yourself be regrets.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

But you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

I don't know that there are people that doesn't want to have money. Not to be an hypocrite, we all need money to survive and even those scientists need money for surviving their life and for funding their experiment. They may not focusing on making money but they are focusing with their invention but the monetary thing is still there. There's no one that doesn't want to become rich.
komp1

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

Hope for rich with bitcoin is real and previously a lot of men and women are in dwell television set station interviews. We need to be optimistic and there is nevertheless a good deal of hope to turn into rich if we immediately buy bitcoin.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

Who is not like to be rich?  Me someday i am rich man like other. Someday i am a bussinessman. I now that someday all of us is richman. Still strong to our work in this. Someday we claim the higher position l, goodluck to us. Godbless
No one apparently wants to remain poor or want to keep struggling day in, day out every now and then just trying to live each day as it comes. That is why we are all here trying to have a secured future for ourselves if possible by participating now. And hopefully in the next few years, if luck shines on us and bitcoin becomes very valuable than it is now, then we can start building our dreams gradually.
We don't need luck because the only thing every people who wants to be rich is to have a determination because that will help them a lot to get rich and get out from being poor, from struggling day in and day out and other problems that they have in terms of financial. Bitcoin is always there to help them and it is up to them on how they will show their determination to work hard and become rich.
I think in every sector when somebody invests his money the purpose is earning more and more and to be rich. This is the need of everyone to be rich while their investment should be increase due to investment in bitcoin. All of us want to be rich because all people I also have some dreams which I want to fulfill in the future. It is my dream and the dreams cannot be overcome with huge money.
Exactly! I think there will be hardly any living person on this earth who will not wish to have more money. I think having a good amount of money is the very basic need for each and every one of us in order to fulfill our daily based needs. In fact, we all work hard just for the sake of money. This is a dream which everyone wish to change into reality.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

off course everybody want to be rich..all of us no one wanted to be poor,miserable life that is why we work hard to earn a living..we work hard to achieve our goals and dreams in life to become rich Smiley Wink Wink Cheesy Kiss
Maks123

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

Hope for rich with bitcoin is real and previously a lot of men and women are in dwell television set station interviews. We need to be optimistic and there is nevertheless a good deal of hope to turn into rich if we immediately buy bitcoin.

Of course, bitcoin gives everyone hope to become rich, but first you need to buy it and keep the coins until the price grows to such a level to make us rich.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

Of course, bitcoin gives everyone hope to become rich, but first you need to buy it and keep the coins until the price grows to such a level to make us rich.
It is not always about buying bitcoin and keeping it for a long time to be rich because you can be rich without waiting the price to go up higher and higher because you can become a rich person if you will work in different opportunities that will give you profit in bitcoin that you can collect and sell when the value of your bitcoins is enough for you.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

Yes each one of us wanted to get rich..but it doesn't mean that when we get rich we don't have to work because we don't need money at all.. its all about self satisfaction..in which  we are being satisfied because we able to help those people who is seeking for kindness with the help of others..its also self dedication that we are doing it which benefit both parties..the fact that you were able to help and satisfied  that you have done your profession well.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Who wouldn’t be?! Are we hypocrates that we would deny having the urge of becoming wealthy? Absolutely not! For whatever reason, everybody want to have plenty of money! And that’s the bottom line...

Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

Actually, all the people in the world want to be rich because money now needs to be in our daily lives. And because of the monetary gain of the war because of the rich and powerful. Indeed, all of my friends are doing our best to get rich for us to buy things that we want to buy and take a trip around the world.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

Actually, all the people in the world want to be rich because money now needs to be in our daily lives. And because of the monetary gain of the war because of the rich and powerful. Indeed, all of my friends are doing our best to get rich for us to buy things that we want to buy and take a trip around the world.
Of course everyone hopes to get rich, but most of us just rely on something that is difficult to get rich, we just work as employees, feel there in the comfort zone so keep working and never think of anything else like business or investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes indeed! We all want to be that rich that can afford such luxurious things and can do whatever we want to do and buy the things we want to have. But I want that kind of richness that is secret or I mean richness that isn't transparent to other people.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

Yes each one of us wanted to get rich..but it doesn't mean that when we get rich we don't have to work because we don't need money at all.. its all about self satisfaction..in which  we are being satisfied because we able to help those people who is seeking for kindness with the help of others..its also self dedication that we are doing it which benefit both parties..the fact that you were able to help and satisfied  that you have done your profession well.

well, if you are rich, you will not need to work. I can ensure that when you become rich, you will be lazy and you will not work in any situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: